Forum

Skylanders Academy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Academy > Le Official Spoilerific Thoughts Topic
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Le Official Spoilerific Thoughts Topic
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 21:27:47 27/10/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

The show comes out in a few hours! Here is the place to discuss your thoughts and opinions on Skylanders Academy's Plot, Character Development and Humor! Do NOT spoil things in the main thread!!!

My Thoughts!

-All the Skylanders are amazing! None are annoying whatsoever.
-Pop Fizz is my favorite followed by Stealth Elf.
-Doom Raiders are perfect. Love all of them (even with the voice changes)
-Hugo is the only VA I don't like.
-My god the sex jokes!
-CRASH BANDICOOT IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!
-And now we got Plot! I hope to see the plot grow stronger!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:58:01 29/10/2016 by TheToyNerd
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#2 Posted: 21:39:36 27/10/2016
I don't like how

spyro dies in the first episode

nah, joking
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:15 27/10/2016 by angelg
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 17:27:19 28/10/2016
Well then. I watched all of S1 so open at your own risk

Dreamcatcher being a former cadet was cool.
CPJ is BACK, BABY!
Ka-Boom with an Arnold Schwarzenegger voice was 11/10
Broccoli Guy is just awful in the show.
Kaossandra is THICC
Golden Queen is also looking fine
Pop Fizz still being Bobcat Goldthwait voiced is good
Episode 11 (The Crash Episode) was kinda.. erm.. bad. They just threw together a plot that had Crash doing things and talking in a REALLY BAD australian voice.
ERUPTOR SAID DON'T DROP THE SOAP I'M ****ING DEAD
Stealth Elf with Ashley Tisdale's voice is okay
Chompy Mage's mouth won't move when he makes his puppet talk anymore i guess?
Sun Runner is cool.
For an episode with a goddamn minecraft youtuber in it, episode 3 was okay. Cy was a cool character.
BAD BREATH FOR SKYLANDERS 7
I thought they said there would be 13 episodes per season, but S1 only had 12. So maybe S2 will have 14?
They just have ninjini's bottle in the academy vault. Since she can live in her bottle, does this mean she's in there?
king pen looks weird with no blades
I guess this whole thing means hex isn't technically a skylander yet. Deja's gonna get pissed if this isn't covered in S2
GOLDEN QUEEN IS A FURRY
gill grunt doesn't make a single appearance over all 12 episodes so far. the evil has been defeated.

Also, i have a good feeling this takes place before SSA. Kaos' main objective here was to find the Core, and the plot of SSA was putting it back together after he destroyed it. Plus, it still shows many SSA skylanders as students.. But if this was before SSA, then how is the sun runner there if light and dark weren't discovered until trap team?!
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#4 Posted: 17:38:03 28/10/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

CPJ is BACK, BABY!
Kaossandra is THICC
Episode 11 (The Crash Episode) was kinda.. erm.. bad. They just threw together a plot that had Crash doing things and talking in a REALLY BAD australian voice.
Sun Runner is cool.
For an episode with a goddamn minecraft youtuber in it, episode 3 was okay. Cy was a cool character.
I thought they said there would be 13 episodes per season, but S1 only had 12. So maybe S2 will have 14?
They just have ninjini's bottle in the academy vault. Since she can live in her bottle, does this mean she's in there?
I guess this whole thing means hex isn't technically a skylander yet. Deja's gonna get pissed if this isn't covered in S2
GOLDEN QUEEN IS A FURRY
gill grunt doesn't make a single appearance over all 12 episodes so far. the evil has been defeated.

Also, i have a good feeling this takes place before SSA. Kaos' main objective here was to find the Core, and the plot of SSA was putting it back together after he destroyed it. Plus, it still shows many SSA skylanders as students.. But if this was before SSA, then how is the sun runner there if light and dark weren't discovered until trap team?!

alright zap few things i want to say:
ka boom will be there?! and Arnold Schwarzenegger voice those sound fit for him.
the will show the sun runner!?
king pen with no blades!?
cy is the imagnitor?
bad breath is that ugly guy that look like a Grumblebum Thrasher?
dreamcather was a former cadet?!
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:43:28 28/10/2016 by omer1698
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5 Posted: 18:01:17 28/10/2016
Just finished the whole season.

I LOVE THIS SHOW AND NEED MORE!
Spyro & Stealth Elf are my favorite characters so far.
Goldy is damn sassy!
I really like Jet-Vac now.
I loved every second including Hex, though I'm hoping to see more of her in S2 with the arrival of Cynder and possibly Malefor.
Also... MAKE HEX A SKYLANDER!!!!
Dreamcatcher has parents... wonder how that worked.
Crashro is basically canon.
Make Chill talk pls ;-;
EON AND KAOSSANDRA HAD SOME RELATIONSHIP!!! THEORY CONFIRMED!!!
POTENTIAL DARKNESS COMING!!!!!
GOLDY IS UP TO SOME REALLY BAD SHEEP!!!!
THIS IS AS INTENSE AS JAIL BREAK FROM SU!!!!

[User Posted Image]
#6 Posted: 18:16:18 28/10/2016
Quote: omer1698
Quote: ZapNorris

CPJ is BACK, BABY!
Kaossandra is THICC
Sun Runner is cool.
GOLDEN QUEEN IS A FURRY

alright zap few things i want to say:
ka boom will be there?! and Arnold Schwarzenegger voice those sound fit for him.
the will show the sun runner!?
king pen with no blades!?
cy is the imagnitor?
bad breath is that ugly guy that look like a Grumblebum Thrasher?
dreamcather was a former cadet?!

yes, ka boom is featured in a few episodes.
yep, in the first episode
yeah, third episode has king pen
yes.
yes, he it that ugly guy.
yep, she was a former cadet.

answers
#7 Posted: 18:21:07 28/10/2016
All we know about Season 2 is that it'll come in 2017, right? Do we know if it'll come out in Fall again or earlier?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#8 Posted: 18:22:33 28/10/2016
No, only in Fall 2017.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#9 Posted: 19:38:17 28/10/2016
It's 12 episodes because EP01 is a two-parter.

ALRIGHT DONE WITH IT, THOUGHTS-

The entire show feels like a far prequel, even before Machine of Doom. The fact there are only 12 Skylanders(with 3 still studying) makes me feel Eric tried to tie this to the games no matter how much he said it's noncanon. However this pretty obviously clashes with David's canon since he said Cynder was recruited before Hex :c
Please stop reusing Falling Forest for everything, I get animation's expensive but it didn't look like the actual level before, nor it did the 5th time
"Say hi to your mother to me" got a whole another meaning

So many sex jokes, not to mention Chompy Mage USING IN ALL LETTERS "mancrush" for Spyro x Crash
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#10 Posted: 20:02:31 28/10/2016
Do we really need to use spoiler tags in the spoiler topic?

Ughhh.

So I have to say I really liked it. Just enough product placement without feeling forced. I liked at the end there that they imply Kaosandra and Eon are in a reluctant alliance to keep the Darkness in check. This also implies there's a past between the two...romantically? Looking forward to more.
#11 Posted: 20:06:31 28/10/2016
Just for the first few posts, Tigorus, same as the Imaginators Spoiler Thread. People enter here on accident specially on mobile so it's polite to not have such a torrent of stuff.
---
#12 Posted: 20:15:59 28/10/2016
I assume the next Season will explain how the Darkness and Doom Raiders were caught, Eon & Kaossandra's relationship and hopefully feature Malefor and make Hex a Skylander, thus more important.

5char
#13 Posted: 20:17:10 28/10/2016
Ah o.k....say when it's safe lol.

I wish Hex was ACTUALLY PART OF THE TEAM. She's been one of my favs. since SSA. When Eon said she failed I almost threw something at my monitor...stupid old man. By the way, her and Skull was awesome...want more. Also I am disappointed no Gillgrunt. Not even a camio...wtf? Oh well season 2 I guess.
#14 Posted: 20:19:19 28/10/2016
When you scroll enough it's fine, might be even fine now already since accidental clicks will show a wall of spoiler tags.

I REALLY want Hex and Skull to get a bigger role next season. She's the only one that failed the Skylander Games, and putting her with Cynder is the perfect fit.
---
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#15 Posted: 20:42:08 28/10/2016
I'm up to episode 7 and so far Hex and Skull are easily the best part. I hope we see more of them.

And I feel like the only one who didn't notice any adult humor (or does that come later?).
---
Hahahahaha
#16 Posted: 20:44:10 28/10/2016
Nope, it's full on from the start. "I was riding Spyro's tail a little too hard" "Don't drop the soap", Kaos' fanart wall, etc.
Dream Girls also only makes sense for adults since it's a joke on TED talks.
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#17 Posted: 20:48:48 28/10/2016
This was actually pretty damn fantastic!

Pros:

Near superb animation. A few clipping, off sync lips and the occasional stretching texture (Snap Shot's mouth) got mildly distracting but nothing that can't be improved on with bigger budget. The movement and action scenes were top notch. Not to mention it's beautiful to look at.

The humor. I'm surprised how good it is. Very Futurama-ish, with a great amount of adult jokes in too. Hell I even saw slight Arrested Development style jokes in it. I also found it funny that you see the same dysfunctional married couple through out the episodes

The characters. They're all great! I like the development they get and how it would be consistent in later episodes. Kaossandra was wonderful and I love how they handled her at the end of Ep 12. She clearly cares for Kaos and was angry with him when he joined the Doom Raiders. Spyro was great, SE, JV and the rest of them were great too. I hope the other cadets get bigger roles later on. It sucked we only saw King Pen once. Why only once? Cy was great minus his voice

Great call backs. This one took me by surprised. From something minor like Spyro saying "Up high" or using CONCEPT LEVEL ART as a photo in the back ground, to something big like Cloud Cracker Prison being used. Clearly Eric really put his heart in to knowing the world. Pop Fizz using a tuba to fight Wolfgang was clever too!

Acting. It's all actually really good! Not one person felt like they were half assing it, altho some voices felt very unfitting like Broccoli Guy, Chopmy Mage and Trigger Happy. Except Cy, his voice sucked,

How this is pretty much a prequel to the games. With some slight issues, I would say this is a full on prequel to the games and I hope later seasons happen during/ in between games like the comics.

The writing. It's pretty damn solid, altho something could be explained a bit better like the Spyro leaving the giant darkness sphere. Like, how does that get rid of all the evil? I know he says he's the cause of all of it, but how does it help?

Cons. There aren't many but I do have some

The lack of a ton of Skylanders. Yeah yeah, I know animation was expensive, buuuut I think they should have added more, maybe 1-2 for each element or something.

New voices. Some of them are perfect aaaand some are not. Wolfgang is so close but is missing his accent. As for the other I mentioned, they all are very unfitting. NOT TO MENTION HOW CRASH TALKED! WHAT? NO! WHY NOT HAVE AKU AKU? It would have made MUCH MORE sense. King Pen too, was unfitting

More or less just me, but some times I had to go back a few seconds after hearing a line and making sure I heard it right. I even turned on subtitles a few times because I just wanted to make sure. Most of the time I heard the line correctly. I guess the complaint here is that delivery can be a bit fast? Or maybe I'm just dumb >.<. Just an odd nitpick because I haven't done this with other shows on Netflix before.

I love it!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:20:18 28/10/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#18 Posted: 20:53:40 28/10/2016
It's not a full prequel, unfortunately. This clashes big time with SuperChargers since the Ancient's Peak was found by skylanders, so there's no way they never went to the Citadel before this.

Also can we discuss how Spyro is gay for Crash

Like they don't attempt to hide it at one point; it's more obvious than Spyro x SE and we had an entire running gag about him reading her diary to know if he was her best friend
---
flarewolf 34 Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#19 Posted: 21:00:03 28/10/2016
Quote: Bifrost
It's not a full prequel, unfortunately. This clashes big time with SuperChargers since the Ancient's Peak was found by skylanders, so there's no way they never went to the Citadel before this.

Like they don't attempt to hide it at one point; it's more obvious than Spyro x SE and we had an entire running gag about him reading her diary to know if he was her best friend

isn`t this game family freindly
---
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1A12cTLUPE1rLewjqX5Bw?view_as=subscriber
#20 Posted: 21:03:29 28/10/2016

I know and it makes me sad smilie

Also, forget Spyro being seemingly bisexual!

CAN WE DISCUSS HOW POP FIZZ DOESN'T EVEN ONCE BECOME HIS BEAST FORM?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#21 Posted: 21:04:05 28/10/2016
All right, my overall thoughts is that the show was pretty good.
It could be a little slow at times, but I was not expecting what happened at the end of Episode 12.
Really makes me excited for future seasons! Especially since we know a second one is already on the way.

I have one hope for season 2 though: More focus on Hex, Roller Brawl, Wind-Up, and Skull. Maybe have them be like the next cadets to become Skylanders? Maybe have them be like Team JNPR in RWBY. I say this because out of all the secondary Skylanders, they (next to red shirtless Arnold Schwarzenegger) got the most screentime. Oh, and maybe also throw in Krankcase, since it's weird seeing the Doom Raiders without him. Maybe explain how he joined them like they did with Dreamcatcher.

Also I want to make a thread dedicated to Golden Queen.
because like oh my golly she was so hot like jesus.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#22 Posted: 21:10:07 28/10/2016
Golden Queen's second scene was... UH, very not kid show friendly.
---
#23 Posted: 21:28:29 28/10/2016
oh no please if anything maybe matt and coinoptv are right they should ad cynder as a crush for spyro
---
my youtube channel
#24 Posted: 21:31:51 28/10/2016
What, got a problem with a gay/bi character? Cynder won't even be shown until next year, don't judge right away.

I just find it really weird that the Crash and Spyro relationship was never put this way before except in the darkest corners of DeviantART. Yeah, obviously one-sided if Eric's intentions were such, but Chompy Mage called it a mancrush.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:32:17 28/10/2016 by Bifrost
#25 Posted: 21:36:51 28/10/2016
this sounds like fan fiction sometimes yikes
---
my youtube channel
#26 Posted: 21:37:37 28/10/2016
Golden Queen's second scene was... UH, very not kid show friendly.

Why couldn't it have been me in that second scene though and not some random criminal Mabu.
I would gladly be turned into a statue by her.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:00 28/10/2016 by AdamGregory03
#27 Posted: 21:41:33 28/10/2016
lol you guys are reading way too much into it regarding Spyro and Crash. Simple case of hero worship and a man-crush (which they actually state and would still be platonic). Forgot to mention earlier that Glumshanks was awesome as well. Not sure how I feel about the different voice but it's still a funny character. Also why no Cynder...at all...? I thought she was part of Spyro's back story and character develop. Or did that go away when Acti. basically rebooted Spyro for Skylanders?
#28 Posted: 21:43:17 28/10/2016
Cynder is season 2, confirmed by Eric. From the looks of it, she'll be a new cadet then, probably a timeskip.
---
#29 Posted: 21:48:45 28/10/2016
@ Bifrost
That's awesome! Malefor? Seems like there's a chance for him if they're bringing in her. I'd love to see a different villain (not that I don't love Kaos) since it's such a rich universe. Plus the show needs old timers like Wham-Shell, Boomer, Voodood, Flame Slinger (a must and could be a love interest for Hex) and oh man Double Trouble would be so funny...Ooga booga alright.
#30 Posted: 21:54:27 28/10/2016
Okay, something that occurred to me here:

Ep.5:
Wolfgang had his mind-controlling harp while he was in prison. They didn't confiscate it from him or anything. And he showed he could still use it's powers while in Cloudcracker. They didn't take away his weapon, and yet he never took advantage of it? Why could he just mind-control a guard to let him and the Doom Raiders out or something?

Ep.12:
If the Chompy Mage's plan was to steal Kaossandra's book for himself, then why did he tell the other Doom Raiders about it?
---
Check this out! Please?
YamiMario Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#31 Posted: 22:47:05 28/10/2016
I binged through the whole thing and really enjoyed it. It did seem like they forgot the plot half-way through the series, but that finale was pretty good. ALL THAT SET-UP. Definietely did not expect that from this show... In fact, I'm surprised this show had countinuity at all, but that's the advantage of making a Netflix show, where most people binge series of episodes.

Crash episode was meh, but I'll forgive it for including Crash 1's theme and his super gorgeous model. I see what they were kind of trying to do with him and Spyro. Crash does predate the Spyro series with a few years, and with NaughtyDog and Insomniac Games being BFFs, it was cute to see them try and recreate that relationship with their characters.

Looking forward to season 2!
#32 Posted: 23:05:18 28/10/2016
JFC "mancrush" GG ACTIVISION

Also, it appears as if the only gimmick teams we haven't seen yet are the giants, swap force, and superchargers. I hope they use Eye Brawl at least once.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#33 Posted: 00:01:58 29/10/2016
Probably because Giants and Swap Force are still lost in this timeline.

I actually have a theory about this being a prequel, but whatever.

Also, that twist tho. Wish THE DARKNESS got a bit more screen time, but I guess we'll have to wait for season 2.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#34 Posted: 00:03:43 29/10/2016
Again, can't be a prequel because Eon is the founder of the Skylanders and Portal Masters don't exist.
---
#35 Posted: 00:05:31 29/10/2016
True, but the Core of Light being around and the lack of Giants and Swap Force make it a bit odd.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#36 Posted: 01:41:06 29/10/2016
SPYRO IS GAY FOR CRASH?

THIS SHOW JUST GOT 10 TIMES BETTER.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#37 Posted: 01:46:57 29/10/2016
Again, can't be a prequel because Eon is the founder of the Skylanders and Portal Masters don't exist.

Not to mention he was alive when he oversaw the development of the Academy (which didn't take place in the games until before Trap Team).
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#38 Posted: 01:49:22 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24

Not to mention he was alive when he oversaw the development of the Academy (which didn't take place in the games until before Trap Team).

It's almost like the show isn't canon to the games at all like the creator of the show has said since the beginning.

----

Also, I'm not a Crash fan, but I TOTALLY want Eric Rogers to make a Crash Bandicoot TV Show. I need more of that in my life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:27 29/10/2016 by TheToyNerd
#39 Posted: 01:57:26 29/10/2016
Quote: Luminous35
SPYRO IS GAY FOR CRASH?

THIS SHOW JUST GOT 10 TIMES BETTER.

Platonically, not romantically.
---
#40 Posted: 02:08:10 29/10/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: Aura24

It's almost like the show isn't canon to the games at all like the creator of the show has said since the beginning.

----

Also, I'm not a Crash fan, but I TOTALLY want Eric Rogers to make a Crash Bandicoot TV Show. I need more of that in my life.

Ya don't saaayyy smilie
---
#41 Posted: 02:12:10 29/10/2016
Well, Eric COULD've made it work. Roller Brawl and Hex look a decade younger, if he kept that lore we could simply go with Eon building just the academy to raise the team before they were even professional(since each PM seems to raise their own team, though Stealth Elf mentions some random guys who aren't there), then moving to the Citadel when Kaos got too powerful, and back again when the Citadel was no longer safe. But the fact he started the Skylanders just breaks any possibility apart.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:13:27 29/10/2016 by Bifrost
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#42 Posted: 02:21:59 29/10/2016
Iunno. I have a bad taste in my mouth. I pushed through the first ten episodes, till (spoiler is in the title of this topic.... so why bother with spoiler tags?) Crash showed up.... with that voice. I'll finish the season later, but I so feel like I am done. This was not fun for me. Sigh, there's just so much I have problems with, a lot of which are the voices. Chompy Mage, Crash, Trigger Happy (why....), Glumshanks, and most importantly.... Broccoli Guy, who... man they ruined him. The youtuber voice for Cy was abysmal as well, and sounded like someone just reading lines over a phone call with no personality or enthusiasm whatsoever. I love the voices of Jet Vac, Pop Fizz, and Kaos (because original voices), but most of these are just awful. Even if most of the jokes here are good, which they are... I am just getting fed up with these voices.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#43 Posted: 02:24:18 29/10/2016
Food Fight and Trigger Happy are apparently hipsters, 0/10, never buying another one of their figures
---
Dead
#44 Posted: 02:26:37 29/10/2016
Gotta agree, Cy was just awful. Broccoli Guy's isn't technically bad, just... different. I like all the other voices, though.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#45 Posted: 02:30:18 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Fair enough criticism, but I dunno... I got used to them. Yes, Crash doesn't talk, but his voice sounds fine! I like it. Chompy Mage, too. And don't you dare diss my man Glumshanks!
#46 Posted: 02:37:59 29/10/2016
Of course they would give a marsupial an Australian accent though...

Really the only voices I have any problems with were Cy, Broccoli Guy, and Ka-Boom (the Schwarzenegger shtick got old fast for me). Also Stealth Elf is way too much like Candace, but I can look past that. Thankfully Cy was only in the one episode and I doubt he'll be coming back.
---
Check this out! Please?
#47 Posted: 02:40:40 29/10/2016
Bandicoots are/were from Oceania I'm pretty sure. Needed or not Crash being australian makes sense, also because the Wumpa Islands are canonically around that area, I think.
---
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#48 Posted: 03:02:45 29/10/2016
Crash's voice wasn't *bad*, it just wasn't Crash. Cy, Broccoli Guy, and Trigger Happy were absolutely abysmal though. I'm having a very hard time enjoying what I should be enjoying, just because of those voices. Even if they're not heard a lot of the time, they just took me out of it.
#49 Posted: 03:11:56 29/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I didn't think Cy's voice was bad, per say. Honestly, the blander acting fit his blank slate personality! He's essentially a robot with wings... and a banana head. Not saying that it excuses the apparent terrible job DanTDM did, but I never let that stuff take me out of it.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#50 Posted: 03:15:06 29/10/2016
I thought Cy was pretty good, but maybe thats just me.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me