Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Tim Miller exits Deadpool 2
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#1 Posted: 19:00:13 23/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Apparently there were creative differences over the tone, and casting of Cable. Do you think the movie is doomed? I do.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2 Posted: 19:01:45 23/10/2016
There is a Deadpool 2?
---
Bruh
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 21:39:53 23/10/2016
Quote: eruptshake137
Apparently there were creative differences over the tone, and casting of Cable. Do you think the movie is doomed? I do.

i dont at all
ryan reynolds (who, might i add, was the reason the marketing was so great and is up for marketing awards for his work on it) is still producing, and fox has a lot of green reasons to get a really good director in his place

trust me, in the unlikely event logan absolutely tanks critically and commercially, deadpool is all fox has left of their marvel licenses
fox is gonna want to make it good
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#4 Posted: 22:31:09 23/10/2016
tbh I thought the first Deadpool was terrible
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#5 Posted: 01:54:16 24/10/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: eruptshake137

i dont at all
ryan reynolds (who, might i add, was the reason the marketing was so great and is up for marketing awards for his work on it) is still producing, and fox has a lot of green reasons to get a really good director in his place

trust me, in the unlikely event logan absolutely tanks critically and commercially, deadpool is all fox has left of their marvel licenses
fox is gonna want to make it good

I think people have come to expect the X-Men films to be a weird combination of good and bad and also sometimes not canon within themselves, so expectation are probably subconsciously low enough already that Logan and any other future films should do fine.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#6 Posted: 01:53:14 27/10/2016
Deadpool will still sell a **** load of tickets because nobody watches superhero movies for the movies themselves. The audience of superhero movies just want to their "favorite" characters hit the screens and act like that character. That's why the first movie did so great. They allowed Deadpool to cater towards his fan base in the marketing ads such as talking in a wall breaking tone, allowing him to cuss, and showing him kill goons. Then you have the whole Skullpoopl and valentine day billboard signs which the movie fresh in people's mind. However a director doesn't matter in this movie. In fact I think this movie will be the same exact copy of the last one but have even more ticket sales because it's Deadpool. The movie will have stupid references to comics that "fans" will lust over as it makes them superior and have jokes that will be repeated on tumblr and YouTube. A director leaving is not goin to impact the movie in any way because he doesn't matter in this movie.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#7 Posted: 20:32:40 04/11/2016
http://www.universityherald.co...live-action.htm

He knows Sonic can beat up Deadpool and bailed to join him
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me