Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > donald glover to play young........
Page 1 of 1
donald glover to play young........ [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1 Posted: 23:24:10 22/10/2016 | Topic Creator
http://www.starwars.com/news/d...tand-alone-film
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 00:00:12 23/10/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 02:21:06 23/10/2016
ham salad
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#4 Posted: 02:23:19 23/10/2016
Alas poor Star Wars you had a good run :'(
---
^ You all know it's true
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 03:08:36 23/10/2016
black han solo.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 03:16:10 23/10/2016
hey, everyone said antman was gonna be **** but then it was one of the greatest marvel movies of all time

i have hope for you yet, lando
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#7 Posted: 03:19:56 23/10/2016
han solo greatest.
#8 Posted: 03:53:36 23/10/2016
Quote: hardcoreignitor
hey, everyone said antman was gonna be **** but then it was one of the greatest marvel movies of all time

i have hope for you yet, lando

the first documented case of good taste by HCI
#9 Posted: 04:09:57 23/10/2016
han solo greatest hero.
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#10 Posted: 04:16:41 23/10/2016
This casting is fine. I just wish they'd do something other than a Han Solo prequel film... Like, anything else. I want to see more side stories or stories set in the Old Republic. Old Republic especially...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#11 Posted: 04:20:04 23/10/2016
OKAY IT'S CHILDISH LAND-BINO
#12 Posted: 04:51:13 23/10/2016
Quote: Rendar
This casting is fine. I just wish they'd do something other than a Han Solo prequel film... Like, anything else. I want to see more side stories or stories set in the Old Republic. Old Republic especially...

i kind of agree
as much as i like han solo and as much as i want a boba fett movie, they have a lot of untapped potential with the old republic
between that, and the lack of anything other than the galactic civil war in star wars battlefront, im beginning to think disney's new lucasfilm is a little afraid of going outside the original trilogy era

the only time its even been referenced is in rebels, and they've done a fantastic job of showing the transition between the clone wars and the galactic civil war, but i wish wed see more of that on film
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#13 Posted: 05:26:37 23/10/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

i kind of agree
as much as i like han solo and as much as i want a boba fett movie, they have a lot of untapped potential with the old republic
between that, and the lack of anything other than the galactic civil war in star wars battlefront, im beginning to think disney's new lucasfilm is a little afraid of going outside the original trilogy era

the only time its even been referenced is in rebels, and they've done a fantastic job of showing the transition between the clone wars and the galactic civil war, but i wish wed see more of that on film

So many Star Wars fans want to see the Old Republic and I think now would be a great time to do it, before the craze of Star Wars returning dies down. And yeah, I want to see a Boba Fett movie too. He just... honestly really sucks in the movies to be honest. All that build up and just gets shot down by blind Han. Haha...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:27:14 23/10/2016 by Rendar
#14 Posted: 05:38:37 23/10/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

i kind of agree

So many Star Wars fans want to see the Old Republic and I think now would be a great time to do it, before the craze of Star Wars returning dies down. And yeah, I want to see a Boba Fett movie too. He just... honestly really sucks in the movies to be honest. All that build up and just gets shot down by blind Han. Haha...

plus, correct me if im wrong, but a lot of people grew up with the old republic
i personally remember playing nothing but star wars the old republic on the hospital's loaning xbox when i was stuck in the hospital one whole christmas season, revan's by far one of my favorite characters in the series

we were close to getting him canonized in an episode of the clone wars in a vision but the sequence was cut due to time constraints and it honestly really saddens me
we got grand admiral thrawn canonized in rebels, and it hurts knowing revan and most of the old republic wouldve been canonized in clone wars, but that opens up a whole lot of potential for really good films that they just arent tapping

we're getting rogue one and a han solo film, and its rumored we're getting a boba fett, obi wan, and yoda one too, but while id love to see all of those, it feels like disney is just staying within the original trilogy because they know it works, when they should really be focusing on things outside of that, like the force awakens era and other stories that have the potential to be fun and original without bleeding the OT characters dry
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me