darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > [OFFICIAL] System Patch Notes | Update Version 1.02 [14/02/2017] + [07/04/2017]
Page 1 of 1
[OFFICIAL] System Patch Notes | Update Version 1.02 [14/02/2017] + [07/04/2017] [STICKY]
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#1 Posted: 21:17:45 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skylanders Imaginators

| PS4 / PS3 | XBOX ONE / XBOX 360 | WII U |
Last Updated on: 14th February 2017 | Version 1.02 (1.1.0)

| NINTENDO SWITCH |
Last Updated on: 7th April 2017 | Title Update 2 (1.1.1)

Skylanders Creator App

| Android / Google Play | Apple / iTunes |
Last Updated on: 3rd March 2017 (1.02)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skylanders Imaginators | System Patch Notes
In Order of Release

| Launch Update - Version 1.01 (1.0.0) | [Released Launch Day ~ 13th | 14th | 16th October 2016]
File Size: 59.05MB [PS4]

PlayStation
  • Bug Fixes:
  • - Racing Invitations should now function properly.
    - Ghost Roaster should now function normally in Race Mode.
    - Discovering a new Sensei Realm will now count for the 'Discover Realms' Quest.
    - The game should no longer crash when racing with certain older Skylanders.
    - Friends Lists should now operate properly and no longer cause crashes.

XBOX
  • Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements:
  • - Friends Lists should now operate properly and no longer cause crashes.
    - Players should no longer have a problem when joining a game through your XBOX Friends List.
    - Occasional Crashes should no longer occur when attempting to manually save in game.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LATEST
    LATEST
    LATEST

| Update Version 1.02 (1.1.0) | [Released Valentine's Day ~ 14th February 2017]
    File Size: 1.105GB [PS4] / 600MB [PS3] / 1.16GB [XBOX ONE] / 348MB [XBOX 360] / 1025MB [WII U]

Patch Notes:
  • smilie Expansion Pack Content Added smilie
  • New Location added to the Hub.
  • - Contains space for the Cursed Tiki Temple & Lost Imaginite Mines Adventure Packs.
    - Free Imaginite Chest located here. Contains full Shield Maiden set.
  • Total Imaginite Collection Sets increased from 63 to 96. [33 New]
  • Bug Fixes:
  • - Fixed Heroic Challenges resetting when an older character brought into Imaginators returned to Giants or Spyro's Adventure.
    - Fixed issue in Toy Collection where a Light Crystal was displaying incorrectly.

NINTENDO SWITCH

| Title Update 2 (1.1.1) | [Release Date ~ 7th April 2017]
    File Size: Unknown [SWITCH]

• An update to the libraries used by the title that improves load times throughout the game.

• ___________________________________________________________________

Skylanders Creator App [Version: 1.02] | Release Date ~ 3rd March 2017
    File Size: 306MB [Google Play] / ?? [iTunes]

• Synchronization ~ Adds new Imaginator parts to match other platforms.
  • Performance updates and additional bug fixes.

• ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Activision recommends that players download the following updates before starting the game to avoid problems with the software and other functionality.***
    [*Switch Console & Creator App are currently kept track of separately. Each others patch notes can be found below the main platforms*]
    [*Note: Version Number, Release Date & Download Sizes shown are for PS4 and may vary between platforms.*]
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ---
    smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
    Edited 17 times - Last edited at 17:20:58 18/06/2017 by ImDoubleTrouble
    #2 Posted: 21:19:40 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
    [Reserved for Future Use]
    ---
    smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
    angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
    #3 Posted: 21:27:41 12/10/2016
    Seems online racing is the main beneficiary of day 1 patch. Hopefully they'll keep bringing patches...*cough*reset crystals*cough*
    ---
    Life sucks...and then you die.
    MA-Josh Blue Sparx Gems: 587
    #4 Posted: 22:03:53 12/10/2016
    Phew, sounds like the patch will be a less ridiculous size than most Day One patches
    ---
    smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
    Josh from Mon Amiibo
    CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
    #5 Posted: 22:21:38 12/10/2016
    they can just drop online completely, these bug notes are laughable, looks like there is no q&a at all..

the most worrying bug is actually this one, the question is, is it single player or online...

"- Discovering a new Sensei Realm will now count for the 'Discover Realms' Quest."

anyway i am a bit calmer now when it comes to patches, because i found a way to download the patches for the playstation to the pc for backup... read here on how to do it -> http://tinyurl.com/hzj9r2v
    ---
    Ha! HA, sage ich.
    Edited 4 times - Last edited at 22:31:04 12/10/2016 by CountMoneyBone
    TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
    #6 Posted: 01:31:05 13/10/2016
    Count, I don't think you understand that a "patch" fixes whatever issues they find...
    #7 Posted: 09:14:40 13/10/2016
    Quote: TheToyNerd
    Count, I don't think you understand that a "patch" fixes whatever issues they find...

the thing is they can release what ever update for the game they want. but it just irritates me crazy that i cant backup the damn updates. and are dependent on their servers to get them. and when their servers goes the patches goes too. then i am left with a nonfunctional game sometime in the future, that dont work as intended. but now i have found a solution, look link above...
    ---
    Ha! HA, sage ich.
    McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
    #8 Posted: 12:41:08 13/10/2016
    Count -- patches for PlayStation and Xbox games are hosted on servers owned by Sony and Microsoft, respectively. You don't have to worry about them disappearing, even if Activision drops support for the game after [whatever the 2017 release will be called] comes out.
    #9 Posted: 16:24:47 13/10/2016 | Topic Creator
    Does anyone know the download file size for the update yet? Let me know so I can add it.
    ---
    smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
    Rom713 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
    #10 Posted: 16:58:18 13/10/2016
    Quote: CountMoneyBone

the thing is they can release what ever update for the game they want. but it just irritates me crazy that i cant backup the damn updates. and are dependent on their servers to get them. and when their servers goes the patches goes too. then i am left with a nonfunctional game sometime in the future, that dont work as intended. but now i have found a solution, look link above...

Do not be very excited about this PSX Download Helper - you cannot apply any patch except the most recent one and this patch should be still on Sony's PSN servers to be able to initiate the download process before you replace the link with cached local update file.
    I kept and tried to install previous patches for Diablo 3 but it doesn't do it - only the latest patch can be installed.
    #11 Posted: 17:05:40 13/10/2016
    Quote: Rom713

Do not be very excited about this PSX Download Helper - you cannot apply any patch except the most recent one and this patch should be still on Sony's PSN servers to be able to initiate the download process before you replace the link with cached local update file.
    I kept and tried to install previous patches for Diablo 3 but it doesn't do it - only the latest patch can be installed.

then you just grab the latest update, they dont update games forever. when you have it you dont have to deal with psn again for that patch. and with ps4 having 500gb harddisk and patches at 5 or more gb or digital games at 40gb etc.. its nice to not be depended on psn to get it onto your ps4 harddrive after you deleted it. because there was a new game but now you want to try the older game again. so instead of redownloading from psn that can take hours. now you just download it from your pc and it should just be a minute or two..
    ---
    Ha! HA, sage ich.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:07:46 13/10/2016 by CountMoneyBone
    Rom713 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1347
    #12 Posted: 17:39:18 13/10/2016
    Quote: Rom713

then you just grab the latest update, they dont update games forever. when you have it you dont have to deal with psn again for that patch. and with ps4 having 500gb harddisk and patches at 5 or more gb or digital games at 40gb etc.. its nice to not be depended on psn to get it onto your ps4 harddrive after you deleted it. because there was a new game but now you want to try the older game again. so instead of redownloading from psn that can take hours. now you just download it from your pc and it should just be a minute or two..

In this context - yes, you are 100% correct, it will save you a lot of time and traffic to "redownload" many gigabytes from local drive instead of from remote server. I'm using this PSX software for like 2 years already and it is making wonders when I want to reinstall some games.
    darkrai848 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
    #13 Posted: 22:38:27 16/10/2016
    Odd, there seems to be no day-one patch for Wii U.
    ---
    If you like toys to life, you might be interested in Lightseekers!
    Kickstarter:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playfusion/lightseekers/description
    anverc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1342
    #14 Posted: 13:54:58 18/10/2016
    Quote: darkrai848

are you experiencing crashing/friends list bugs on WiiU?
    gepetto987 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1198
    #15 Posted: 14:49:39 18/10/2016
    As of 10/18 I still haven't received a patch update for PS3 either.
    Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5337
    #16 Posted: 10:18:33 19/10/2016
    Quote: darkrai848

Maybe because the Wii U player base doesn't do online stuff as much. Personally I almost never use online multiplayer except with Splatoon.
    ---
    Boop me if you see this.
    #17 Posted: 11:54:18 19/10/2016
    so they basically dropped releasing downloadable patches for the ps3/xb360 and the wiiu this time then.. and instead made sure to finish these games, or they just released them half arsed and dont care. i guess we will find out in the long run.

anyway do anyone know how big the file size of these patches was for the xbone and ps4?
    ---
    Ha! HA, sage ich.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:55:53 19/10/2016 by CountMoneyBone
    Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
    #18 Posted: 11:57:31 19/10/2016
    This is why they should just delay their games for once.
    ---
    what even is this site anymore lmao
    #19 Posted: 19:08:16 29/10/2016
    i have found out that the ps4 patch v1.01 is at 59.05mb. that is very tiny for a patch on the ps4.
    ---
    Ha! HA, sage ich.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:11:57 29/10/2016 by CountMoneyBone
    #20 Posted: 19:38:24 04/11/2016 | Topic Creator
    i have found out that the ps4 patch v1.01 is at 59.05mb. that is very tiny for a patch on the ps4.

Thanks i'll add to top post.
    ---
    smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
    #21 Posted: 18:44:59 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
    Bringing this to top of board for the new update release. Although I think this could do with a Sticky since I'd say more updates will probably release for the Wave 5 adventure pack too and possibly beyond if they are going to do what Infinity did.

The notes are very vague, no details on what bugs or if other stuff was included.

| Update Version 1.02 | [Released Valentine's Day ~ 14th February 2017]
    File Size: 1.105GB [PS4] / 1.16GB [XBOX ONE]
    Features
    * Expansion Pack Content Added
    * Bug Fixes
    ---
    smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
    #22 Posted: 19:26:48 14/02/2017
    Did the Wii U not get updated for the new expansion packs? That worries me a little.
    ---
    Boop me if you see this.
    mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #23 Posted: 19:28:37 14/02/2017
    Quote: Muffin Man
    Did the Wii U not get updated for the new expansion packs? That worries me a little.

I don't have the update yet and can't seem to find a way to download it, but my Wii U says it's downloading something, there's just no way to tell what it is.

EDIT:

According to spideydr, this update has fixed the heroic challenge glitch.

Quote: spideyrdr
    Quote: mega spyro
    Can anyone with the update check and see if they fixed the Heroic Challenge glitch?

It appears they have fixed the issue with patch 1.1.0!! (On XBox One anyway, which is what I have)

I haven't had the nerve to put any of my figures that have all 50 of them done into Imaginators yet, but here was my simple testing. I completed (1) HC from SSA ("Jump For It!") and (1) from Giants ("Skylands Salute") using S2 Whirlwind. I then played with Whirlwind in Imaginators for a bit (after taking the patch of course) - ran through part of the Undead Sensi realm, got some coins, upgraded Whirlwind a bit, etc. to make sure there was a "write" to the figure. I then put Whirlwind back in Giants and it still shows (2) completed Heroic Challenges and the upgrades etc were there proving it was actually written to in Imaginators.

I hope this is really fixed because I have dozens of maxed out green, orange, and even blue-based figures that I have been keeping out of Imaginators due to this glitch.
    ---
    Dead
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:35:12 14/02/2017 by mega spyro
    AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
    #24 Posted: 19:41:54 14/02/2017
    Are they gonna update the Creator App with all the new parts? Or, was it not that update?
    ---
    Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
    Check this out! Please?
    mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #25 Posted: 19:43:44 14/02/2017
    Quote: AdamGregory03
    Are they gonna update the Creator App with all the new parts? Or, was it not that update?

I checked, no update for the app on the app store.
    ---
    Dead
    Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
    #26 Posted: 19:55:52 14/02/2017
    Did anyone check if heroic challenges from Spyro's Adventure still get erased when the character is placed on the portal?
    ---
    Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:56:02 14/02/2017 by Halvmorke
    Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
    #27 Posted: 19:58:53 14/02/2017
    Mega Spyro provided a quote from someone who tested it just a couple of posts up, and apparently, it got fixed.
    ---
    Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
    Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
    I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
    #28 Posted: 20:07:03 14/02/2017
    Oh, that's great! Thanks!
    ---
    Xjmmjbn Blue Sparx Gems: 950
    #29 Posted: 21:48:08 14/02/2017
    I play on the Wii U, and I have noticed in the past that I always got an update a short time after the same update on different consoles. Also, I totally was not expecting them to fix the Heroic Challenges glitch; this begs the question why they didn't fix this problem sooner.

EDIT: I am able to download the update. It is 1025 megabytes in size, for those who care(I do.)
    ---
    Call me X, if you will. I've given you all you need to know to find out my true name, but then why am I using a pseudonym?
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:47 14/02/2017 by Xjmmjbn
    MA-Josh Blue Sparx Gems: 587
    #30 Posted: 22:13:13 14/02/2017
    Quote: Xjmmjbn
    I play on the Wii U, and I have noticed in the past that I always got an update a short time after the same update on different consoles. Also, I totally was not expecting them to fix the Heroic Challenges glitch; this begs the question why they didn't fix this problem sooner.

EDIT: I am able to download the update. It is 1025 megabytes in size, for those who care(I do.)

Phew, I was worried for a second that we hadn't gotten the update on Wii U. Can't wait to check this out when I get home smilie
    ---
    smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
    Josh from Mon Amiibo
    #31 Posted: 22:13:16 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator

I'll add the size for Wii U to the main post.
    I think SCL Matt has created a nice video walkthrough of the update so i'll add that to if he doesn't mind.
    ---
    smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
    #32 Posted: 22:16:48 14/02/2017
    Any news about PS3 and XBox360?
    ---
    McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
    #33 Posted: 22:30:13 14/02/2017
    Also, I totally was not expecting them to fix the Heroic Challenges glitch; this begs the question why they didn't fix this problem sooner.

Because they have to pay Sony and Microsoft a fee to release patches, so they waited until they had content to add (as this results in them making money, not losing it). Not sure if Nintendo charges for patches or not, but there's no real point in patching a console that only ~20% of users are playing on if they can't afford to patch the others.
    #34 Posted: 04:19:30 15/02/2017
    Quote: Drawdler
    What happens when you take an Imaginator with a new part into an old version of the game?

I'm guessing this patch is permanently flagged on the console, like the Superchargers patch was. So someone will need to have two separate consoles with the game in order to test that out.
    ---
    Boop me if you see this.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:19:55 15/02/2017 by Muffin Man
    sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
    #35 Posted: 06:17:22 15/02/2017
    I was expecting the new parts but I guess it's until you put the wild storm figure
    ---
    "ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
    Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
    #36 Posted: 16:19:09 15/02/2017
    Apparently, don't try to transfer your Imaginators to the app. Either they will be missing a few parts, or they will just not load at all and break your app.
    ---
    smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
    smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
    ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
    #37 Posted: 02:44:15 16/02/2017
    happy about the update

[User Posted Image]
    Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
    #38 Posted: 03:07:23 16/02/2017
    Quote: ZapNorris
    happy about the update

[User Posted Image]

LOL, good one!
    ---
    Any last wishes?
    Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
    #39 Posted: 17:53:29 17/02/2017
    Mine, for PS3, was 600 MB. But it took 2+ hours to load.
    ---
    " Am I the mad one or are you?"
    then, again, "we're all mad here
    "
    #40 Posted: 18:25:19 17/02/2017
    Quote: Insane01
    Mine, for PS3, was 600 MB. But it took 2+ hours to load.

Mother of God... O.O
    ---
    Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
    #41 Posted: 15:35:14 19/02/2017
    Well, I took mine to a Game Stop to get it done because my place only has Wi-Fi and it's pretty weak
    ---
    " Am I the mad one or are you?"
    then, again, "we're all mad here
    "
    King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
    #42 Posted: 02:20:26 21/02/2017
    Lost Imaginite Memes?

https://imgflip.com/i/1k162n
    ---
    Rise and Shine Ursine
    Peppins Yellow Sparx Gems: 1924
    #43 Posted: 12:33:19 05/05/2019
    Anyone know why with last update (1.1/1.02 for ps4) all stats are drastically lowered (from previous 1.01 version)?

edit. proof:

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]

edit2:

Quote:
    UPDATE

When you update the game to 1.02 version (ps4 1.1 in game) you lose all of your stats (images proof above and in the video). Now I've captured the video after i've restarted the farming and found that items will reset when they go above 49200 value (ultimate items). In the video below you can see the "QUEEN STAFF" that drop from 49200 to 60 (was found 4096+1 times), WTF!! And lot of other items have dropped, this was just an example. I will see in future if the items will reset again or can go higher than this value (like before). Damn update....

Edited 4 times - Last edited at 10:16:34 25/06/2020 by Peppins
    Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me