darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Share Your Imaginators!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Share Your Imaginators! [STICKY]
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#501 Posted: 23:40:47 03/02/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Thanks. The best of those stat-wise is Sun Block, with 100+ in all 4 stats. He was based off of an old OC that was the same character, but with a massive shield and no wings. I just made him a sentinel and kept the pun name.

Excaliburn is also pretty good- he's meant to be an apprentice to ignitor, but doesn't really take it seriously.

That's neat! I think it's really awesome to see old OCs get to be brought to life as an Imaginator!

Relationships between Skylanders are interesting to explore, I'm surprised I haven't seen much more like them! (and I bet he and Ignitor get into some pretty funny squabbles!)
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#502 Posted: 00:48:51 04/02/2017
Quote: Wishblade

Thanks Wishblade!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#503 Posted: 02:39:35 04/02/2017
Quote: TechSkylander15
Thanks. The best of those stat-wise is Sun Block, with 100+ in all 4 stats. He was based off of an old OC that was the same character, but with a massive shield and no wings. I just made him a sentinel and kept the pun name.

Excaliburn is also pretty good- he's meant to be an apprentice to ignitor, but doesn't really take it seriously.

That's neat! I think it's really awesome to see old OCs get to be brought to life as an Imaginator!

Relationships between Skylanders are interesting to explore, I'm surprised I haven't seen much more like them! (and I bet he and Ignitor get into some pretty funny squabbles!)

yeah, i bet that'd be funny to see.

Night Club was also an old OC- as soon as i saw the smasher class, i knew he had to come back. if only there was a crocodile head to finish the crocodile theme.

Magmask was literally made up by me 3 days before launch, and he's currently one of my best guys. Red Dwarf also falls into the "last minute" category.

I had the idea for Lawn Lord sitting on the backburner for a while. the app wouldn't let me use "gnome guard", so i used lawn lord. surprised the "lord" part made it.
#504 Posted: 03:56:10 04/02/2017
Here's one I came up with during the first contest before the game was released:
[User Posted Image]
The original idea is a lemur that kicks back on his tail and beats the drums to attack.
#505 Posted: 18:51:04 04/02/2017
a cool photo i took of Magmask.

[User Posted Image]
#506 Posted: 02:51:51 05/02/2017
sorry for the DP, but

[User Posted Image]
Glitchy Witchy Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#507 Posted: 21:54:26 05/02/2017
[User Posted Image]
Glitchy Witchy 'Glitch'

[User Posted Image]
Skippy

[User Posted Image]
Twister

[User Posted Image]
Magma

[User Posted Image]
Neptune

Imaginators makes it very easy to make OC's. What's not to like?
Glitch is my baby, but here's a couple of her friends as well!
---
''Ah'm all about, hilarity!''
#508 Posted: 00:24:00 06/02/2017
Quote: 4inCreation
Here's one I came up with during the first contest before the game was released:
[User Posted Image]
The original idea is a lemur that kicks back on his tail and beats the drums to attack.

Woah, he looks like a lot of fun! Is that the default color scheme, or did you set it up yourself?

sorry for the DP, but

[User Posted Image]

Those pictures came out great! Just the perfect moment to show off their powers!

GlitchyWitchy, your imaginators look super cool! I dunno why, but I think Twister's my favorite of the set!
#509 Posted: 00:54:04 06/02/2017
TechSkylander15 - I did the colors, and thanks!
Glitchy Witchy Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#510 Posted: 01:12:50 06/02/2017
Thanks! smilie
I have a lot of fun with Twister as well!
I like your characters too, and I'm going to give the Wikia a lookie! (:
---
''Ah'm all about, hilarity!''
#511 Posted: 01:55:48 06/02/2017
TechSkylander15 - I did the colors, and thanks!

Wow, that's impressive! They fit together very nicely!

Quote: Glitchy Witchy
Thanks! smilie
I have a lot of fun with Twister as well!
I like your characters too, and I'm going to give the Wikia a lookie! (:

Aw, thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing what you share! smilie
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#512 Posted: 04:06:41 06/02/2017
Zap, nice sorcerer, what's his name?
---
Any last wishes?
#513 Posted: 18:27:19 06/02/2017
Zap, nice sorcerer, what's his name?

Bonfire
#514 Posted: 15:57:50 07/02/2017
Raw Talon
[User Posted Image]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#515 Posted: 14:26:32 08/02/2017
My current Imaginators:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:29:23 08/02/2017 by Buuzer
#516 Posted: 18:25:25 08/02/2017
Woah, those are all really amazing! Your custom ones have some awesome themes, and your Doomlanders are spot on!

Raw Talon
[User Posted Image]

It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to figure out the pun, haha. I love the armor, it all seems to really flow together in a fun way!
#517 Posted: 19:20:11 08/02/2017
Kortana
[User Posted Image]
#518 Posted: 20:07:27 08/02/2017

It took me an embarrassingly long amount of time to figure out the pun, haha. I love the armor, it all seems to really flow together in a fun way!

Thanks! That's what I was going for. Look how the wings fit the back:
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:01:48 08/02/2017 by 4inCreation
#519 Posted: 20:48:58 08/02/2017
Nice! I love seeing Imaginite pieces fit together like that!
#520 Posted: 00:57:53 11/02/2017
the remaining doom raiders

[User Posted Image]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#521 Posted: 05:30:21 11/02/2017
I'll post some of mine later on. Been doing a lot of resetting to test some characters out. The only four i'm 100% decided on are Ignitazard, Monarchery, Lightbeam and Windwing. My favorite of the four is Lightbeam, followed by Monarchery, Ignitazard, and Windwing.

Lightbeam is a newer OC. I drew his design up on paper and he has this sun shield which can shoot lasers. Unfortunately, I was unable to do that since there's no shield class so Quickshot was the next best thing.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:31:22 11/02/2017 by Luminous35
#522 Posted: 05:04:31 12/02/2017
Name's a bit risque but here's a newer guy-
[User Posted Image]

Updated night club-
[User Posted Image]

the one that started it all-
[User Posted Image]

bland concept but the name makes it work-
[User Posted Image]
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#523 Posted: 16:41:47 12/02/2017
Foxy Grandpa is absolutely gruesome.
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#524 Posted: 20:32:25 13/02/2017
[User Posted Image]

Blood Moon
Gajim Green Sparx Gems: 262
#525 Posted: 22:37:35 14/02/2017
Here's one of my favorites, fit for Valentine's Day. Level 44, 65535 coin, over 300 attack. She plays very well.

[User Posted Image]
#526 Posted: 00:41:42 15/02/2017
Here's what i've done with the new update so far.

Ecto - Undead Knight (replaced my other undead Knight, Shriek)
[User Posted Image]

And heres a HUGE change to one of my first characters, Rune Riot. Like this a LOT better. Really suits her.

[User Posted Image]
---
#527 Posted: 04:18:08 15/02/2017
New guys, using parts from the update-

Death Metal
[User Posted Image]

Crystal Cannon
[User Posted Image]
#528 Posted: 04:01:43 16/02/2017
old Sun Block (November 2016-February 2017) and new Sun Block (present- )

[User Posted Image]

made his white/gold into a grey/gold and "humbled" him down a bit. The doomlander legs were overkill.
#529 Posted: 21:55:07 16/02/2017
Did some editing on some of my characters today.

Heres Rune Riot's change~

[User Posted Image]

I felt like making her all one color didn't look as nice, but this looks a lot better.

And here's Ecto's change~

[User Posted Image]

I will add that this is the only time I will ever use the Stinky Aura. It's meant to be some sorta ectoplasmic mist.

And I also started working on an OC. She's not quite done yet. Still need a few parts from the Level Packs, but she's coming out nicely.

[User Posted Image]
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#530 Posted: 22:40:55 16/02/2017
Originality:
[User Posted Image]
---
Soon.
Zodiarch13 Red Sparx Gems: 29
#531 Posted: 00:22:06 20/02/2017
Hello, I am kind of new but not really. I have been a fan of this site and forum since its inception, but I have never posted or even joined the forum. Anyways, here are some of my imaginators. See if you can spot a theme.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Phoenix started out as something completely different. I know he is an air element, but once I get another fire crystal I will remake him and switch out that character.

Thanks guys!
#532 Posted: 00:38:03 20/02/2017
@Zodiarch-Those all look super fun! I especially love Lepus and Taurus' designs! (and am I correct in guessing they're based on various constellations?)

@Drawlder-A dragon in a castle is a great idea for an Imaginator, I can't wait to see what else you do with it! And I love Blue Dragon's backstory!

@Luminous35-Ecto and Luminous are really coming along! (I love that green glow you put on Ecto!) And Crystal Clear looks very nice so far, I love her color scheme!

@ZapNorris-Death Metal and Crystal Cannon both look really intimidating, I'm not sure which one is cooler! And maybe it's just the lighting in the game, but I really like the silver on Sun Block!
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#533 Posted: 03:17:48 20/02/2017
So how are you guys posting your pictures? Dumb question and maybe a little late. But I honestly have no idea get an image from my PS3. I want to share my Imaginators, so what's the easiest way?
---
Any last wishes?
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#534 Posted: 05:49:20 20/02/2017
I transfer them to the Skylanders Creator app on my phone and then use the purchase option to get the card preview, then save it down and upload it to my Photobucket account...

Can't you make a PS3 share screenshots on Twitter? Or is that just a PS4...? (Sorry, Xbox player here.)
#535 Posted: 08:08:51 20/02/2017
So how are you guys posting your pictures? Dumb question and maybe a little late. But I honestly have no idea get an image from my PS3. I want to share my Imaginators, so what's the easiest way?

Pretty sure it's similar to the PS4 which I have. You take a screen shot and transfer the image to a USB flash drive. Just look up how to screen capture (I believe you hold down the PS button and Start button) and how to copy photos onto a USB drive. On the PS4 you actually have to set it up on the network to share, but I think PS3 is a little different.
#536 Posted: 11:49:41 20/02/2017
@Zodiarch-Those all look super fun! I especially love Lepus and Taurus' designs! (and am I correct in guessing they're based on various constellations?)

@Drawlder-A dragon in a castle is a great idea for an Imaginator, I can't wait to see what else you do with it! And I love Blue Dragon's backstory!

@Luminous35-Ecto and Luminous are really coming along! (I love that green glow you put on Ecto!) And Crystal Clear looks very nice so far, I love her color scheme!

@ZapNorris-Death Metal and Crystal Cannon both look really intimidating, I'm not sure which one is cooler! And maybe it's just the lighting in the game, but I really like the silver on Sun Block!

Thanks! I also assume you mean Rune Riot or Crystal Clear instead of Luminous. I made those typos all the time smilie
---
#537 Posted: 23:39:28 20/02/2017
Aw, heck, I did! (I meant Rune Riot, but Crystal Clear is coming along, too!) Thanks for catching that!
#538 Posted: 02:16:57 21/02/2017
Gosh, so many cool designs in this thread! (I'm not sure which I like more-the ones that recreate characters, or the sweet new designs everywhere!)

Here's a couple of mine-I think I just ended up going for a generic Skylander feel:
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Also, if anyone's interested, I've got a wiki for developing more on Imaginators! (like backstory, personality, etc.) http://creation-crystal.wikia.com/ (Both these guys have pages there, but I haven't finished writing them up yet)

Those look pretty sweet!

Just noticed the Wikia! I'll be putting some of my Imaginators up if that's alright. My account is CitronFire3 by the way.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#539 Posted: 02:23:18 21/02/2017
I want to see an imaginator that'a literally jut a tiny head for a tough looking characters with the rest of the body being weak looking and huge
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#540 Posted: 03:42:06 21/02/2017
Quote: Luminous35
Gosh, so many cool designs in this thread! (I'm not sure which I like more-the ones that recreate characters, or the sweet new designs everywhere!)

Here's a couple of mine-I think I just ended up going for a generic Skylander feel:
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Also, if anyone's interested, I've got a wiki for developing more on Imaginators! (like backstory, personality, etc.) http://creation-crystal.wikia.com/ (Both these guys have pages there, but I haven't finished writing them up yet)

Those look pretty sweet!

Just noticed the Wikia! I'll be putting some of my Imaginators up if that's alright. My account is CitronFire3 by the way.

Thank you!

That's more than alright, I'm always super happy to see Imaginators there!
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I want to see an imaginator that'a literally jut a tiny head for a tough looking characters with the rest of the body being weak looking and huge

The ninja class might be able to suit that?
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#541 Posted: 19:21:46 21/02/2017
I haven't posted here in a while, wow.
Anyway, since I'm forced to buy a third Magic Crystal I decided why not make a whole third team (and no, my wallet isn't pleased).

[User Posted Image]

This has to be one of my favorite Imaginators so far. The pronouncing of the name may be tricky, but I love how he turned out.

[User Posted Image]

Based on the popular assumption that Tidepool's name will be Marina, I made an Imaginator in honor of that. Went for a captain look who has water arms for some reason (backstory is required). I also may change the head with the new parts, but most likely not. And I don't know why I added fish ears and tail, but those won't be included in the final design.

[User Posted Image]

Also one I really like. I mean, who doesn't want a pumpkin demon inside of their crystal at home? I just wish I could change the headgear's color, since it gives the effect of blazing flames coming out of him.

[User Posted Image]

NAME IS PITCH, I WAS TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW CARD!!! Anyway, for some reason I was inspired by Toffee from Star vs. the forces of evil for this one, since I see him as some sort of anti-hero.

I made some for the other Elements too, but at least three will get a drastic update with the new parts, so I'd rather post them then.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:58 21/02/2017 by Deja Vu
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#542 Posted: 20:14:05 21/02/2017
Quote: Deja Vu
[User Posted Image]

Also one I really like. I mean, who doesn't want a pumpkin demon inside of their crystal at home? I just wish I could change the headgear's color, since it gives the effect of blazing flames coming out of him.

If you want the blazing flames effect, why not go with the hot head effect that Flarewolf unlocks? That might work better.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#543 Posted: 20:41:25 21/02/2017

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Awesome Imaginators, dude. Especially the second one. Also, I will be using that site a lot now that I've found it! I'll be Chompy-King. Thanks for sharing!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:39 21/02/2017 by Chompy-King257
#544 Posted: 22:38:23 21/02/2017
Spent a lot of my time today working on a page for my favorite Imaginator (Who I have yet to create...), Ivy!

http://creation-crystal.wikia.com/wiki/Ivy

It goes into a lot of detail about her, and even her color scheme, parts, powers, sizes, etc!
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#545 Posted: 03:29:58 22/02/2017
Question regarding that Creation Crystal wiki or whatever: Are "guest Imaginators" (Imaginators based on existing characters) allowed?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#546 Posted: 03:49:55 22/02/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Thank you TechSkylander :3 I really liked the idea of Castlegon, but I ended up scrapping him because I had too many Knights planned.

So, I've planned out my full roster now (I'll share the whole thing once I finish creating everyone), and I made another character... Who uhh... Is another Knight. smilie Scrappy, Life Element, he lives a low-tech life and he's in tune with nature but has a lot of ingenuity with scraps. Nothing groundbreaking, but I think he's cute.

[User Posted Image]

Also, I keep forgetting to say it- Deja Vu, Ecto's use of the Stinky Aura is genius, I love it.

He seems like a fun guy to be around! There's something adorable about a face that could easily be scary with a big grin on it!

Quote: Deja Vu
I haven't posted here in a while, wow.
Anyway, since I'm forced to buy a third Magic Crystal I decided why not make a whole third team (and no, my wallet isn't pleased).

[User Posted Image]

This has to be one of my favorite Imaginators so far. The pronouncing of the name may be tricky, but I love how he turned out.

[User Posted Image]

Based on the popular assumption that Tidepool's name will be Marina, I made an Imaginator in honor of that. Went for a captain look who has water arms for some reason (backstory is required). I also may change the head with the new parts, but most likely not. And I don't know why I added fish ears and tail, but those won't be included in the final design.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

NAME IS PITCH, I WAS TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW CARD!!! Anyway, for some reason I was inspired by Toffee from Star vs. the forces of evil for this one, since I see him as some sort of anti-hero.

I made some for the other Elements too, but at least three will get a drastic update with the new parts, so I'd rather post them then.

Those are all super cool! I especially love Pitch and Incubus's concepts!

Quote: Chompy-King257

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Awesome Imaginators, dude. Especially the second one. Also, I will be using that site a lot now that I've found it! I'll be Chompy-King. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I'm quite pleased with how he came out! And I'm looking forward to seeing what you share!

Quote: Luminous35
Spent a lot of my time today working on a page for my favorite Imaginator (Who I have yet to create...), Ivy!

http://creation-crystal.wikia.com/wiki/Ivy

It goes into a lot of detail about her, and even her color scheme, parts, powers, sizes, etc!

Ivy looks super cool! Those butterfly wings are just gorgeous, and I love her non-Imaginator powers!
#547 Posted: 03:56:03 22/02/2017
Umbra Urchin-
[User Posted Image]

Encharrow-
[User Posted Image]
#548 Posted: 03:33:48 24/02/2017
Woah, those are some really nice color schemes! And I love the idea of an urchin-themed Skylander, I never would have imagined it!
Quote: AdamGregory03
Question regarding that Creation Crystal wiki or whatever: Are "guest Imaginators" (Imaginators based on existing characters) allowed?

Heck, I missed your post, sorry this reply is late! Guest Imaginators are totally allowed, pretty much any kind goes!

@Chompy-King257 Monkey Business looks super awesome! I love how great his design goes with his name!
First | Previous | Page 11 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me