darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > [OFFICIAL TOPIC] Share Your Imaginators!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16
[OFFICIAL TOPIC] Share Your Imaginators! [STICKY]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#151 Posted: 19:42:24 13/10/2016
I don't have images for all of these yet, but here are the names and brief backstories of the 40 imaginators i plan on making.

Slammerhead (Smasher)-
A shark themed imaginator with a large fish club. An outcast from the other sharks, He was able to save his friends and join the skylanders!

Coldfront (Swashbuckler)-
An elven ghost that uses ancient swords. She was brought back to life, and is ready to fight evil!

Crablegs (Bowslinger)-
A Crab with a Bow. She has vowed to avenge her parents.

Suckerstar (Ninja)-
A Freaky squid guy with ninja stars. Was captured by kaos, and was able to escape and join the skylanders!

Sandstone (Brawler)-
A big, stone golem. A former general in the arkeyan wars, he was sealed away for 10,000 years. Now he has returned!

Battleboar (Bazooker)-
A humanoid pig with a bazooka. The former defender of the village of Rock Hogs, now he blasts away at evil!

Rockslide (Ninja)-
A small rock dude, with stars. A rock brought to life by magical crystals!

Diamondback (Swashbuckler)-
A western style bandit snake, with swords. Once a bad guy, he was trained by rattleshake to fight for good!

Excaliburn (Fire/Knight)-
Ignitor’s immature and childish apprentice. He does have a cool sword though!

Hot Wings (Quickshot)-
A fiery chicken with two guns! Cocky (no pun intended) personality and reckless.

Magmask (Sentinel)-
A shaman turned magma monster who wears a tiki mask. Meteor strikes. He has a spiritual connection with an ancient volcano, and vows to protect all of the natural beauty of skylands.

Burn-ard (Smasher)-
A massive Saint Bernard that attacks with a hammer. He also slobbers lava!

Crop Chop (Sentinel)-
A Farmer elf with corn ears and a dual sickle- for farming and fightin’!

Battlebuzz (Ninja)-
A beetle guy based off of beetles that are always by my house. A former scavenger, now he throws powerful stars at evil!

Froot Shoot (Quickshot)-
An angry tomato monster made of other fruit! His guns are bananas, too. He went all his life thinking he was a vegetable- only to find out he was fruit!

Warwood (Smasher)-
A massive tree guy with an axe. He took the axe from lumberjacks that chopped down his family- so he chopped them.

Plunderstorm (Knight)-
An air-themed pirate captain. Cloud beard, glowing yellow eyes, gold sword. A former pirate who found a new way of life after being made the leader of a chicken tribe.

Eye Soar (Ninja)-
Just a small eyeball man with bird wings. A former member of the council of seven eyes, he has vowed to carry on the legacy of his 6 fallen brothers.

Forecast (Sorcerer)-
A female witch with a broom staff. She’s an UMBRELLA Umbra witch- weather. Her mothers always saw greatness in her, so she set off to prove them right!

Storm Slam-
A once famous pilot, mutated into a monster by an unlucky lightning bolt. Now he slams with the power of a storm!

Fossilizer (Bazooker)-
A skeletal dinosaur with a bone bazooka. He was once a powerful ruler, until a meteor wiped his people out. He was reformed in the underworld.

Crack Shot (Quickshot)-
A skeletal cowboy. He uses the soul pistols to defend!

Chuckles (Brawler)-
An evil clown. That is all.

Grave Digger (Sentinel)-
A skeleton with a cursed shovel. The shovel gave him the will to avenge all those who have fallen at the hands of Kaos’ forces.

Orangutech (Knight)-
A monkey with a tech sword. Does lots of building. He was able to save his village from the evil Shrednaught!

Gentlemech (Bazooker)-
A very fancy android with a powerful bazooka. Created to serve Count Moneybone, He soon learned of the count’s evil ties with Kaos. So he picked up a bazooka, and set out to do good!

Constructor (Ninja)-
A small construction bot that used to build for kaos- but then went rogue and now builds for good!

Bullseye (Bowslinger)-
A cyborg bull with a bow. Name is pun. A troll war veteran who got blown up by a mine, and was trained by sprocket.

Stitch Doctor (Magic/Sorcerer)-
A voodoo doll man with a staff. The apprentice of a famous sorcerer, who carried on his maker’s legacy after he passed.

Crow Star (Ninja)-
A small crow with magical stars! After him and his family were captured by Kaos, he was able to free them all with his magical stars.

Crystal Brawl (Brawler)-
A mystical crystal ball, that uses his future seeings to plan attacks. He saw a future where Kaos ruled, and vowed to prevent it!

Wish Fish (Swashbuckler)-
A magical goldfish that was granted amazing powers. He uses these powers to slice up evil!

Red Dwarf (Brawler)-
A short red elf with HADOUKEN powers. Angry. A former celestial god, who was blasted to skylands by his own rage.

Projector (Sorcerer)-
A nerdy cyclops with a staff, and rainbow powers.

Mothia (Quickshot)-
A moth gangster, who was used as a middleman to get illegal butterflies to kaos! She stopped the trade, and went to join the skylanders!

Atom Bomb (Ninja)
A powerful atom of light that causes MASSIVE explosions! Once the prisoner of Luminous, he rose up and escaped to join the skylanders!

Night Club (Smasher)-
A crocodile with a big club. He guarded the powerful Dawncrusher club, and was the first being to ever pick it up!

Shadowroot (Swashbuckler)-
A dark spirit, who uses dual swords. His origins are a mystery to most- except to Himself and Ninjini.

Slick (Sentinel)-
A dark form of splat from the Mirror of Mystery, that uses a sickle instead of a paint brush, and oil attacks instead of paint. She was found by Hood Sickle, and taught to be good!

Shadowboxer (Brawler)
A dark spirit of a powerful boxer. His boxing match was being taken over by wolfgang’s troops- so he gave Wolfgang the ol’ one-two! Eon saw the boxer’s strength, and let him join the skylanders.

SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#152 Posted: 19:48:44 13/10/2016
Does anyone know if the stats in the creator app actually have any in game effect, or are they like the ones on the cards that used to come with Skylanders? I'd like to know that before I have a figure printed. Thanks.
#153 Posted: 19:49:30 13/10/2016
Quote: SSj3 Derek
Does anyone know if the stats in the creator app actually have any in game effect, or are they like the ones on the cards that used to come with Skylanders? I'd like to know that before I have a figure printed. Thanks.

they do have an in game effect. it all depends on the gear and weapon you put on them
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#154 Posted: 19:57:17 13/10/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

they do have an in game effect. it all depends on the gear and weapon you put on them

Not entirely sure what the "Luck" stat is, but it's probably what they're calling Critical% now. Might also affect drop rates.

ANYWAY, the real reason I replied to this: you can still modify the gear on a printed Imaginator. You can put one thing on your Imaginator because you like how it looks, have it printed as a card or figure, and then use a completely different set of gear in the game because the stats are better.
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#155 Posted: 19:58:54 13/10/2016
Dark Slinger

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#156 Posted: 20:06:48 13/10/2016

Do we have any confirmation of this? Those were the same 4 stats on the cards that used to come with Skylanders, and those had no in game effect.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#157 Posted: 20:09:21 13/10/2016
How about the HUGE stats on the side in the edit screen, that you can see in literally every creation crystal gameplay video AND the app, that are identical?
Even the Senseis have similar spreads on their select screens with the same UI.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:39 13/10/2016 by Bifrost
#158 Posted: 20:18:37 13/10/2016
And nothing about about that is confirmation of anything at all. Has anyone who already has the game tried changing the attack stat and then seeing if they do more damage? That would be confirmation. Or how about a statement from Activision or TfB? That would be confirmation.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#159 Posted: 20:46:43 13/10/2016
Made some minor changes to some of these guys, as well as 4 new imaginators, Triangulum, Crankenstein, Garboil, and Turquoise.

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Working on a better catchphrase for Turquoise, any ideas?
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:49 13/10/2016 by PwnageFTW
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#160 Posted: 20:52:58 13/10/2016
i shared mine on page 3, i think its pretty good. go have a look, and anyone are welcome to use it..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#161 Posted: 20:59:56 13/10/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone
i shared mine on page 3, i think its pretty good. go have a look, and anyone are welcome to use it..

Your demonian would make a nice fight with my archangel.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#162 Posted: 21:05:09 13/10/2016
Saw nobody using the lightbold head, so I gave a crack at it.

[User Posted Image]
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#163 Posted: 21:49:56 13/10/2016
Quote: angelg
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Your demonian would make a nice fight with my archangel.

good to hear smilie
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#164 Posted: 22:12:30 13/10/2016
Challenge:
Make the most cringe-worthy Imaginator possible!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
#165 Posted: 22:21:43 13/10/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun
Challenge:

Oh hell no, I tried that and it bugged the **** out of me that it didn't look good.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#166 Posted: 22:27:52 13/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Challenge:

[User Posted Image]

Crepe... AKA "Hit Randomize on Everything"
#167 Posted: 22:36:57 13/10/2016
And nothing about about that is confirmation of anything at all. Has anyone who already has the game tried changing the attack stat and then seeing if they do more damage? That would be confirmation. Or how about a statement from Activision or TfB? That would be confirmation.

Quit being pompous. The TfB developers talked about the stat boosts gained from gear in the videos that came out of E3. I would normally look one up for you, but you're being kind of an ass, so you can feel free to go find your own proof.
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#168 Posted: 22:38:48 13/10/2016
Quote: 4inCreation

Next I would try another character with a brighter color. Bring focus to the face and it will pop! Just get use to the swatch pallet and you'll be good to go.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Still don't have names for either of my creations. Open to suggestions.

Edit: Forgot about the other gear
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:50 13/10/2016 by shadowfox
#169 Posted: 22:44:28 13/10/2016
Quote: shadowfox

Next I would try another character with a brighter color. Bring focus to the face and it will pop! Just get use to the swatch pallet and you'll be good to go.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Still don't have names for either of my creations. Open to suggestions.

Usually I can make a decent name for imaginators, but for this one I'm stumped.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:44:57 13/10/2016 by PwnageFTW
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#170 Posted: 22:48:25 13/10/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW

What about for the purple faun thing on the previous page?
#171 Posted: 22:50:47 13/10/2016
Quote: shadowfox

What about for the purple faun thing on the previous page?

Dont know about that one either, sorry.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:45:46 13/10/2016 by PwnageFTW
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#172 Posted: 22:51:53 13/10/2016
Due to my limited patience, I didn't take the time to collect all the parts. However, I'm liking the Imaginator I've put together so far!

[User Posted Image]
#173 Posted: 23:01:08 13/10/2016

"Phoenix Blade?"
#174 Posted: 23:03:04 13/10/2016
[User Posted Image]

my whole team!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#175 Posted: 23:37:47 13/10/2016
This is the only Imaginators I'm showing for now, but I probably show my others prior to the American release! Please tell me what you all think! He even comes with a backstory!

[User Posted Image]

Out of all living things in Skylands, wither it be a Skylander, a ghoul, Piniata, robot, or Rock Lobster, none of them can hold a candle when it comes to dancing when compared to the amazing, DISCO SCARECROW. Originally created by a bored magical wizard, who sought out to make the multiverse's greatest dancer, Disco Scarecrow has charmed, enchanced and amazed countless individuals in all of Skylands. One day Count Moneybone took over a popular dance club in Skylands and forced everyone to watch his surprisingly good dancing skills. Disco Scarecrow was luckily in that dance club, unfortunately in the bathroom. Once he came out of the bathroom, he immediately saw Moneybone and challenged him to a dance off, which it took a while for Moneybone understand what Disco Scarecrow was saying, as DS can not talk, but speaks through dancing. Once Moneybone finished his turn, Disco Scarecrow began to dance, dance as he never dance before, the synchronization with the music the grace, the elegance the determination, EVERYTHING out Disco Scarecrow's dancing was miraculous and, as a result, blew Moneybone, quite literally, away. Eon got wind of this, and sought out Disco Scarecrow, asking him to join the Skylanders and also how to teach him how to dance!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:19 13/10/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#176 Posted: 01:06:04 14/10/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

My Imaginator-Sona that I couldn't even use my name for. Dang censors... Oh well, this is way better!
Gm2whalen Red Sparx Gems: 48
#177 Posted: 01:27:33 14/10/2016
Hello all, I am new to the forums and I would like to post my creations, which I made the four horsemen.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

I also made my NAVY job one.

[User Posted Image]
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#178 Posted: 01:51:15 14/10/2016
Finished my first five! I really like how they turned out. I'll post my last five when I finish them.

EDIT: Just noticed I used the same 1st half for both Lionheart's and Storm Cloud's catchphrases. I'll change Storm Cloud's later.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:06 14/10/2016 by DarkPredator
#179 Posted: 02:05:16 14/10/2016
Robin from Fire Emblem: Awakening

[User Posted Image]
#180 Posted: 02:12:20 14/10/2016
Question: Is their Traptanium weapons for Imaginators?
---
#181 Posted: 02:13:40 14/10/2016
Question: Is their Traptanium weapons for Imaginators?

Lob Star's stars are there
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#182 Posted: 02:15:41 14/10/2016
And Snap Snot's bow (though not the sword/arrow).

Funny how they're both Water Traptanium weapons.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:04 14/10/2016 by Nightmoon
PBBT Green Sparx Gems: 265
#183 Posted: 02:24:25 14/10/2016
Umm hi. I'm a newbie to the forums. So here's my first imaginator.

[User Posted Image]
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#184 Posted: 02:44:27 14/10/2016
I Tried

[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#185 Posted: 03:34:03 14/10/2016
Saturday night, Wal-Mart might sell them... if you're lucky.
flarewolf 34 Blue Sparx Gems: 576
#186 Posted: 04:09:28 14/10/2016
[User Posted Image]

my whole team!

you could make a whole game with those characters
---
my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ1A12cTLUPE1rLewjqX5Bw?view_as=subscriber
#187 Posted: 11:11:41 14/10/2016
Can someone do my avatar?
---
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#188 Posted: 13:48:09 14/10/2016
I tried making Amy from sonic the hedgehog what do you guys think ?
https://instagram.com/p/BLi5cxHldzJ/
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#189 Posted: 13:59:00 14/10/2016
Raphael
[User Posted Image]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#190 Posted: 14:02:21 14/10/2016
Raphael
[User Posted Image]

Half snake Raphael but still Raphael.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#191 Posted: 14:05:15 14/10/2016
I wish we could select body styles for any class.

Quote: KingMed
I tried making Amy from sonic the hedgehog what do you guys think ?
https://instagram.com/p/BLi5cxHldzJ/

Nice!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:24:13 14/10/2016 by 4inCreation
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#192 Posted: 14:15:25 14/10/2016
*entering intellectual mode*

@HIHD I like the discipline of your design: you wanted to make a scarecrow and that's exactly what you did, with no gear or other stuff which distracts the viewer from the concept. The backstory, though, I have never being a great dancer so, lol.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:40:31 14/10/2016 by angelg
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#193 Posted: 14:46:21 14/10/2016
[User Posted Image]

Almost done with Eldritchanted! Might change helmet and eyes, this isn't Cthullu-esque enough.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#194 Posted: 14:49:06 14/10/2016
Raphael
[User Posted Image]

OMG that's so cool !!!! Your so creative
#195 Posted: 15:16:15 14/10/2016
Thanks KingMed!
#196 Posted: 15:35:18 14/10/2016
Which head did you use I really can't find a head with a mask like that smilie(
#197 Posted: 15:40:46 14/10/2016
You have to paint the mask by hand on the veggie head. I just couldn't resist making Raph with those sai's tempting the crap out of me.
#198 Posted: 16:26:25 14/10/2016
Well you did a great job my friend <3
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#199 Posted: 16:32:14 14/10/2016
Wait. How do you paint?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#200 Posted: 16:56:09 14/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Wait. How do you paint?

It's called using Photoshop
First | Previous | Page 4 of 16 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me