darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Creation Crystals in-game collection
Page 1 of 1
Creation Crystals in-game collection
zookeeper72 Green Sparx Gems: 387
#1 Posted: 21:14:18 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I have looked around and couldn't find any such topic so I apologize if I missed this info...Do we have any confirmation that the in-game collection screen (assuming there is one?) tracks the different creation crystal molds? I was also burned by the yawn traps after diligently hunting all those traps. I do not want to bother with the crystals, since I don't have any faith that Activision will deliver! (I just got regular Thrillipede off Ebay so that collection is finally done! Hooray!)
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#2 Posted: 21:21:05 07/10/2016
There is an in game collection screen for Creation Crystals and it does track the CCs, it has 31. (If there are any variant CCs, much like the SkyLanders, they do not show up on the collection screen).

A member of my fb group & page provided the video.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
zookeeper72 Green Sparx Gems: 387
#3 Posted: 21:35:15 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the info! I will have to think hard before I go "all in" this time!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:12 07/10/2016 by zookeeper72
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#4 Posted: 21:57:35 07/10/2016
You're welcome. Glad to help.

There are 31 Crystals in the Collection Menu.

All Elements have 3 Designs except Life, Life has 4 Designs.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5756
#5 Posted: 04:52:52 24/04/2017
Apologies in advance for necroing an old thread. I guess it's part of the Undead element now!

Anyway, I can't find this anywhere, so I thought I'd ask here:

The collection screen starts out at 31. But link the main collection menu, grows when you add different variant figures! Such as the 3 Legendary crystals increasing the number from 31 to 34. I've also noticed 3D Printed Imaginators add to the screen in videos. [Showing the stock image of a 3D Printed Sir Hoodington].

I was thinking of getting a Sir Hoodington for this very reason. But 3D Printed figures seem to be discontinued at the moment. So, I was wondering how Imaginator Cards showed up! Do they still show up as the 3D Printed Sir Hoodington Stock Image in the collection screen? Or do they show up as a stock image of a Sir Hoodington Card? Is the circle that shows the toy just blank?

Should I just quit while I'm behind with 34 crystals?
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#6 Posted: 17:32:01 24/04/2017
I'm not sure when they're coming out, but there's 6 more creation crystals left....unless they pull the same stunt they did with TT .
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Dahvoo Emerald Sparx Gems: 3914
#7 Posted: 18:18:04 24/04/2017
Quote: SoulfulWolf

I consider 34 crystals the max. To me, the extra crystal spot(s) you'd get with a 3D printing is more like a rare/chase which I try to never scan into my games.

Quote: Insane01
I'm not sure when they're coming out, but there's 6 more creation crystals left....unless they pull the same stunt they did with TT .

Actually it's only 5 crystals left. It use to be 6 a few months ago, but they released the final Dark Reactor crystal.

Air Acorn
Earth Runes
Fire Wings
Light Wings
Tech Tent
---
SSA: 37/37; SG: 99/99; SSF: 174/174; STT: 254/254 & 59/59 Traps; SSC: 294/294 & 32/32 Vehicles; SI: 338/339 & 29/34 Crystals. MAX Imaginator Level: 59
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:24:13 24/04/2017 by Dahvoo
#8 Posted: 19:13:40 24/04/2017
Quote: Dahvoo

I consider 34 crystals the max. To me, the extra crystal spot(s) you'd get with a 3D printing is more like a rare/chase which I try to never scan into my games.

Quote: Insane01

Actually it's only 5 crystals left. It use to be 6 a few months ago, but they released the final Dark Reactor crystal.

Air Acorn
Earth Runes
Fire Wings
Light Wings
Tech Tent

To the collection screen; Hmm. That makes sense. I guess I'll decide to not get Sir Hoodington in any form. Either way, I still want to know what shows up on the collection menu when you do scan a card.

To how many crystals are left to be released; Really? Are all the Water and Magic crystals out? I haven't been able to find a 3rd mold on either of those. [I'm not sure of the names of the molds either.] I don't have all the dark crystals either, but I was at least aware all 3 were out in some form. [Granted I know the Magic crystal I'm missing was in the 8 pack, but that wasn't released over here state side. Also I think I have all 7 other crystals in the 8 pack.]
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#9 Posted: 20:22:04 24/04/2017
The card scans as a blank creation crystal I have 1 card and 4 3d prints all 4 3d prints show as one bkank crystal and the card shows as the other blank crystal.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#10 Posted: 22:07:46 24/04/2017
Huh, strange. I just remember, while watching videos of the Switch version, that the 3D Print Figures showed up as a 3D Print Sir Hoodington. Dome and all. Weird.
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#11 Posted: 22:22:08 24/04/2017
On the switch it does on my ps3 it does not.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#12 Posted: 19:07:25 25/04/2017
actually, there's six. you've forgot the last Magic crystal single pack. unless they're not going to release it as a single crystal
---
"
#13 Posted: 07:17:56 26/04/2017
I've got the third water crystal, but SoulfulWolf's right. the third magic crystal was in the 8-pack (I beleve) which wasn't released in the US.
---
"
#14 Posted: 07:21:30 26/04/2017
I've got the third water crystal, but SoulfulWolf's right. the third magic crystal was in the 8-pack (I beleve) which wasn't released in the US. the third water crystal is Water Fanged
---
"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15 Posted: 03:54:18 02/05/2017
i have all molds except for the magic spider (not released in USA), the dark tent (can't find it anywhere), and the 5 unreleased ones (fire wings, tech tent, light wings, air acorn, earth runes)
#16 Posted: 04:29:40 02/05/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
i have all molds except for the magic spider (not released in USA), the dark tent (can't find it anywhere), and the 5 unreleased ones (fire wings, tech tent, light wings, air acorn, earth runes)

I believe the Dark Tent Mold is only in the Dark Starter Pack at the moment. Hopes to it getting a separate release later, for those who don't want the Dark Starter.
#17 Posted: 05:06:35 02/05/2017

I believe the Dark Tent Mold is only in the Dark Starter Pack at the moment. Hopes to it getting a separate release later, for those who don't want the Dark Starter.

it's the dark rune mold only in the dark ed. the tent was released in the 8 pack, triple 4, and a single. i bought a dark edition in october, so i have a dark/rune. still cant find the tent smilie.
#18 Posted: 08:53:52 02/05/2017

it's the dark rune mold only in the dark ed. the tent was released in the 8 pack, triple 4, and a single. i bought a dark edition in october, so i have a dark/rune. still cant find the tent smilie.

Oooh. Does the Tent Mold have the cube crystal? See, I always though the 'Rune Mold' was the tent mold, cause the pyramid crystal looks like a tent to me. And I think of the crystal inside the tube first, rather then the tube's base/lid, when thinking of creation crystal molds.
#19 Posted: 16:13:04 02/05/2017

Oooh. Does the Tent Mold have the cube crystal? See, I always though the 'Rune Mold' was the tent mold, cause the pyramid crystal looks like a tent to me. And I think of the crystal inside the tube first, rather then the tube's base/lid, when thinking of creation crystal molds.

Dark/Tent has a cube, Dark/Runes has a prism.
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#20 Posted: 07:10:37 06/05/2017
Is there a date for the rest of the Crystals?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me