darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Day 1 confirmation of SI stock for 10/16
Page 1 of 1
Day 1 confirmation of SI stock for 10/16
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#1 Posted: 01:22:32 06/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Here's the low down for SI releases on day 1:
Senseis are shipped individually, not assorted, and contains 6 per case
Crystals are assorted and come 12 per case
Gryphon Observatory AP comes 6 per case
Mystery chests come 24 per case
Waves 1 and 2 will be out on Day 1 (TRU only)

Target, Best Buy, etc.: Unknown at the moment
But for those going for Waves 1&2, start saving your $$$

This info comes from SCL and has pics of the cases that have arrived
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:35:10 06/10/2016 by Insane01
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 01:29:28 06/10/2016
Here's the Article itself

Quote: TRU Day One Numbers
Here are some numbers to consider:

42 Wii U Starter Pack
24 Xbox 360 Starter Pack
36 Xbox One Starter Pack
12 PS3 Starter Pack
30 PS4 Starter Pack
12 Hood Sickle
18 Barbella
18 Wolfgang
24 Chopscotch
24 Starcast
24 Mysticat
24 Dr. Krankcase
24 Aurora
24 Ember
36 Tri-Tip
48 Tae Kwon Crow
48 Ambush
54 Legendary Tri-Tip
30 Gryphon Park Observatory
120 Mystery Chests
100-200 Creation Crystals
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:31:06 06/10/2016 by TheToyNerd
#3 Posted: 01:36:03 06/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks, ToyNerd.
---
"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#4 Posted: 01:38:44 06/10/2016
Wait, where are the combo packs?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 01:42:06 06/10/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Wait, where are the combo packs?

Gone with the wind... or they just haven't shipped them yet. The bundles are a lot harder to come by for Skylanders. Stores don't like ordering them at all.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 01:48:43 06/10/2016
OH MY.

This is pretty good! I was planning on buying Hood Sickle and Starcast anyway!

Lack of triple packs is worrying though. I'll just buy the singles i guess
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#7 Posted: 02:06:18 06/10/2016
No 3-Packs at TRU? Or are they counted in the creation crystal shipments? That was one of my day one essentials on the list, so it better be out on day 1 smilie
#8 Posted: 02:16:26 06/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure about combo packs or multi-packs. TRU, Fullerton (CA, US), still have a lot of the SC driver/vehicle combo packs as well as air (legendary) & sea racing packs
But if there's no combo packs, I'll still get Mysticat & Wolfgang just minus their matching crystals. Either way, it's a win-win.
---
"
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 02:31:49 06/10/2016
I've finalized my plans-

Xbone Starter Pack (+ Kaos from Pre-ordering)
Hood Sickle
Ambush
Tae Kwon Crow
Chopscotch
Aurora
Dr. Krankcase
Light CC
Magic CC
Water CC
Undead CC
Life CC
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#10 Posted: 19:59:07 06/10/2016
Quote: Insane01
I'm not sure about combo packs or multi-packs. TRU, Fullerton (CA, US), still have a lot of the SC driver/vehicle combo packs as well as air (legendary) & sea racing packs
But if there's no combo packs, I'll still get Mysticat & Wolfgang just minus their matching crystals. Either way, it's a win-win.

TRU got burned big time on legendary / racing packs last year. There are SEAS OF RACING PACKS left at a lot of locations. And with the fact that they GIVE AWAY the tracks in the next game, I'm pretty sure these are not going to sell.

Does anyone know if the CC in the character packs are different than in the 3 packs? It may play a factor as to which one I get.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:03:04 06/10/2016 by TakeYourLemons
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#11 Posted: 20:07:00 06/10/2016
Mysticat's is the same as the 3 pack, Wolfgang's is different.
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#12 Posted: 20:28:29 06/10/2016
So that list with every character coming out day 1 was false?
#13 Posted: 20:29:57 06/10/2016
Quote: wah543

'Twas a simple mistake by lazy people! I know... I'm disappointed too.
#14 Posted: 20:32:57 06/10/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

It wasn't a mistake, it just wasn't meant to be seen by anyone else. I can't believe anybody actually got their hopes up that every figure would be available on day one... smilie
#15 Posted: 20:38:05 06/10/2016
Quote: McMurderpaws

It wasn't a mistake, it just wasn't meant to be seen by anyone else. I can't believe anybody actually got their hopes up that every figure would be available on day one... smilie

Yes, but it was still a mistake on their part to put all the characters as coming out the same day... It was a mistake no one was supposed to see but it was a mistake nonetheless.
#16 Posted: 20:39:56 06/10/2016
Not a mistake if you need to reserve SKUs and you don't have the actual launch date. They were placeholders.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#17 Posted: 20:40:32 06/10/2016
Well this will easily be the cheapest opening day for me...

Starcast, Hoodsickle, and Tae Kwon Crow...maybe the Gryphon Park Observatory. Are "all" the elements going to be released for the crystals?
- Unreall
#18 Posted: 20:41:49 06/10/2016
Quote: Unreallystic
Well this will easily be the cheapest opening day for me...

Starcast, Hoodsickle, and Tae Kwon Crow...maybe the Gryphon Park Observatory. Are "all" the elements going to be released for the crystals?
- Unreall

At Toys R Us and Target, yes. For the rest... we don't know! Dark is exclusive to the Dark Edition for now, btw!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:14 06/10/2016 by TheToyNerd
#19 Posted: 20:44:50 06/10/2016
Quote: Unreallystic
Are "all" the elements going to be released for the crystals?

Supposedly there won't be a way to get more Fire or Dark crystals outside of the starter packs until Wave 3, except at Target and maybe TRU. The other elements should all be available at other retailers.
#20 Posted: 09:55:00 07/10/2016
More of SCL Matt's CRAZY numbers!!!

Quote: SCL Matt
372 Wave 2 Creation Crystals
48 Kaos
18 Candy Coated Chopscotch
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#21 Posted: 12:51:56 07/10/2016
I wonder what all crystals will be released in wave 2.
#22 Posted: 12:54:48 07/10/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja

I believe that Tech and Earth come out that Wave. Not too sure about the rest!
#23 Posted: 13:12:45 07/10/2016

I meant what molds. Sorry, should have been more specific.
#24 Posted: 13:14:22 07/10/2016

Who knows, tbh... Activision never tells us these things
#25 Posted: 13:16:37 07/10/2016

Who knows, tbh... Activision never tells us these things

Truuue. Guess I'll have to watch closely online so I can find out without spoiling things for myself.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#26 Posted: 13:59:52 07/10/2016

You are REALLY setting yourself up for disappointment if you are collecting crystal molds this year. It is probably a safe bet they all do not get released, depending on if the game can recover from the drop in interest for TTL, I'm actually leery we even get all the figures.

That said, I really hope we get the three packs on release day. I'm kind of leaning one per element (don't care about mold type). The two three packs, the starter, the single light and the adventure pack with Earth gets you 9 of the 10 (10 of 10 if you get the Dark Starters plus a dupe Life). I'll wait for the three packs otherwise.

If the second adventure pack has a dark crystal that would be great, otherwise a single of that in Wave 3 hopefully.

One thing I haven't figured out, do we have all 10 battle classes covered with Wave 1 & 2? We do have all 10 (11 counting Kaos) elements covered with figures.
#27 Posted: 14:03:17 07/10/2016
Quote: defpally

You are REALLY setting yourself up for disappointment if you are collecting crystal molds this year. It is probably a safe bet they all do not get released, depending on if the game can recover from the drop in interest for TTL, I'm actually leery we even get all the figures.

That said, I really hope we get the three packs on release day. I'm kind of leaning one per element (don't care about mold type). The two three packs, the starter, the single light and the adventure pack with Earth gets you 9 of the 10 (10 of 10 if you get the Dark Starters plus a dupe Life). I'll wait for the three packs otherwise.

If the second adventure pack has a dark crystal that would be great, otherwise a single of that in Wave 3 hopefully.

One thing I haven't figured out, do we have all 10 battle classes covered with Wave 1 & 2? We do have all 10 (11 counting Kaos) elements covered with figures.

I believe the only Battle Class we're missing is Bazooker but Amazon has Chompy Mage in the Villain 5 Pack so I guess we have it all covered!
#28 Posted: 14:42:43 07/10/2016
Quote: defpally

I believe the only Battle Class we're missing is Bazooker but Amazon has Chompy Mage in the Villain 5 Pack so I guess we have it all covered!

I'm going to 10 crystals only, with no overlapping features. Out of the wave 1 crystals I'll only be picking up undead for my set. As far as wave 2 and beyond, that's what I'm curious about. I never collect everything, that costs way to much money. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to get all 1p that are on the poster. But we will see. (Though I won't be surprised to see another yawn trap situation this year).
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#29 Posted: 17:10:40 07/10/2016
Quote: McMurderpaws

Yes, but it was still a mistake on their part to put all the characters as coming out the same day... It was a mistake no one was supposed to see but it was a mistake nonetheless.

In my humble opinion, they would do better to keep any number of figures to around 25 and release them all by mid November. Keeping the trickle of stock going into Apr/May of the following year is ridiculous. I know they're trying to justify floor space for a year...but it's just not realistic for just one game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:11:43 07/10/2016 by TakeYourLemons
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#30 Posted: 18:34:10 07/10/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons
In my humble opinion, they would do better to keep any number of figures to around 25 and release them all by mid November. Keeping the trickle of stock going into Apr/May of the following year is ridiculous. I know they're trying to justify floor space for a year...but it's just not realistic for just one game.

When the franchise was white-hot, that was a bad idea. But now it is an excellent one. I'd adjust it a little. I'd have most out by Thanksgiving, then a small drop of the remaining figures right before Christmas. That way you mop up that Cristmas gift card money. The next few months would be just restocks and retailers could pair down to a small space by March. Trying to make it year round in this environment is just causing fans to lose interest and heavy clearance.

And if they wanted to keep it going, they ought to have mid year or even off year be "game only" releases. Use the same engine/features/figures of that year's game and release a new game that is just more levels and a new story extension. Their problem isn't having enough toys for people to buy, it is giving them a reason to keep buying them.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me