darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Create Backstories For Your Imaginators
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Create Backstories For Your Imaginators
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#51 Posted: 00:18:00 10/01/2017
I've only finished a backstory for one of my Imaginators so far, and it's not very long since it's for a joke character. Most of my others don't even have names yet.

Rock Star - Earth Ninja - "You can't handle rock and roll"
The former leader of a tiki rock band called "The Rock Heads". They were not very popular, and eventually disbanded. Rock Star then chose to become a Ninja Skylander, bringing rock and roll wherever he goes - along with tons of throwing stars.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#52 Posted: 21:39:19 10/01/2017
I want a pic of Dingodile! >.<
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Duke Spike Yellow Sparx Gems: 1669
#53 Posted: 10:14:42 12/01/2017
i'm planning to make a new imaginator, but i guess i can tell ya'll two backstories

(Duke Spike) Duke Spike: Water Sentinel
[User Posted Image]

Duke was your typical cartoon character that probably saved his town a bunch of times from danger. One day, one of Duke's friends, Renderer had his Dimension portal malfunctioning to set sail to Skylands which caused him to enter Skylands With his 6 friends. By accident. After stumbling upon Master Eon, Duke didn't trust his offer about fighting With the Skylanders, but eventually Eon told more about the threat and the fact that he was going to take over Skylands with Mind Magic. Duke Spike ended up battling as a Sentinel and is on the quest to mess up Kaos! And other Objects for cash.

(Youtube) Leafy: Life Brawler
No image yet

Leafy wanted fame and of course, Drama. A portal appeared from his house and being taken away from the computer. He ended up meeting Kaos asking if Leafy could join his army of evil minions. Leafy denied the request and just about his butt was getting kicked... the Skylanders appeared to save Skylands and Leafy! Kaos fled his Castle leaving self destruction on. The Skylanders and Leafy successfully escaped his Castle, leaving it to blow up. One hour later when Leafy arrived at Skylander Academy, he was immediately going to Train as a Brawler and kick Kaos' butt this time!
---
Off to be a Globetrotter somewhere else...
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#54 Posted: 01:50:39 15/01/2017
Etika: Magic Knight. "Snitches get Stitches!"

Etika was once a popular streamer until a mysterious portal opened and took him from his house. Armed only with a knife called 'Haramblade' and a trusty bottle of bombay he ventured further into the place he arrived in: the Sensei Magic Realm. He slowly and unknowingly absorbed Magic Element energy until he gained the ability to create and control floating orbs of Magic. Eventually a team of Skylanders came across the outsider and offered him a place to stay. During his time at the Academy Etika found out a spy has snitched the Skylanders' battle plan to Kaos. Etika decided to ditch the Haramblade and grabbed the nearest sword, planning to give the snitch what they deserved: stitches. After a hard fought battle and a few bottles of bombay Etika defeated Kaos' spy and was given the sword he took, which he dubbed the 'Haramblade II', and started training with Ambush, Wild Storm, and Blaster-Tron as the newest Knight Sklander.
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:00:23 01/02/2017 by TotalEclipsePro
Braveheart2015 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#55 Posted: 04:17:33 17/01/2017
Okay, so, here I go.....in case you're wondering, most of these characters had backstories before I made them, because about 5 or 6 years ago, I had written a book series (Never published, and most stories are gone.....sad, I know.) about a hero named Nick. So here we go!

Nick: Fire Brawler
Nick Braveheart, the greatest hero in the 6 Realms and beyond. Known for stopping the likes of the evil wizard, his brother Dick Braveheart (Not the dirty one you're thinking of, I had named him Dick A LONG WHILE before I learned what the word is used for nowadays!). Usually, you will see him wearing his camouflage cap, plaid jacket, white T-Shirt, and armed with a golden broadsword. However, nowadays, he's moved on to a black fedora, a red trench coat, and using only his fists. When Nick learned of Skylands and the Skylanders, he thought he'd go and have more adventures there. When he reached the Academy, he was shunned at first, because Master Eon was jealous of his bushy mustache that rivaled his beard. However, after Nick saved Eon from some Beard Bandits, Eon changed his mind and put him under the charge of King Pen.

Jenna: Tech Quickshot
Jenna Braveheart idolizes her Uncle Nick, he's the only family she has that isn't evil or gone away. Jenna loves her uncle with all her heart, so of course she didn't take it so well when she found out that Nick was leaving. She stowed away on the Sky Train, and managed to hide in the Academy's Cafeteria for a whole 2 weeks before being discovered by Tidepool. Tidepool, rather than tell Eon about Jenna, decided to train her a bit, to see what potential she had. And she wasn't disappointed. Jenna had her impressed from the start when she crafted her own guns out a couple of lunch trays and some spoons. After 2 weeks of training, Jenna was finally revealed to Master Eon and Nick. Nick was surprised, but happy to have his niece with him again, and regretted the thought of ever leaving her.

Bouldar: Light Sentinel
Once a guardian of the Orbseum in Caviar, Bouldar and his sister, Coco, were beings of unknown origins. Some say they're made of stone from years ago by the Ancient Masters, others say they were born of pure light. Bouldar, however, really doesn't care, as long as his sister is safe. His sister was kidnapped by trolls one day and taken to Skylands, to be used as Kaos' lastest weapon. Bouldar tagged along with his old friend, Nick Braveheart to Skylands to get his sister back, which he did easily, storming the castle and leaving with his sister. When asked if they wanted to join the Skylanders, they said yes. Bouldar, because he wanted to hang out with Barbella, and Coco because she wanted to smash stuff.
---
I'm so legendary, no one has even heard of me!
TechSkylander15 Green Sparx Gems: 276
#56 Posted: 02:09:34 19/01/2017
Heck, these are fun to read!

Got a couple half-stories swirling around for some of mine, but here's my completed one for the Fire Sorcerer Scarlet!
[User Posted Image]
Being the librarian at Skylanders Academy wasn’t without its problems. Books would often be shelved wrong-either from careless browsers or magical mishaps. Shelves would be rearranged for a new pushblock puzzle that no, Scarlet had not been informed of, thank you very much. And the number of trainees bouncing through hoping to discover some hidden treasure while ignoring half the rules was enough to make her want to tear her hair out.
But despite her sharp tongue to patrons, Scarlet has quite a soft spot for the library. The books hold so much useful information about history and battling techniques that have served student after student over the years. Even with her extensive cataloging, there always seems to be something wonderful to be discovered. Scarlet had spent many nights reading magical literature by the light of her glowbugs.

Scarlet’s page-bound life was shaken up one day with the arrival of a troll warship. Instructed to find and destroy the Book of Skylanders, the trolls decided to take it upon themselves to go ahead and take care of every book in the academy, just to be sure. As the trolls prepared to set fire to bookcases, Scarlet reached for the intercom to contact a student, before remembering a field trip had left the academy empty for the day. Scarlet quickly flipped through a book on Fire magic, searching for spells that would change fire’s actions. With some combination of glowbug magic, bookworm know-how, and good luck, Scarlet managed a spell that swept all the flames back onto the troll ship and sent it crashing down- just in front of the returning class.

“Is this what happens if our books are returned damaged?” asked a student.

As thanks for her heroism, Eon chose to give Scarlet the status of a Skylander-as well as a wage increase that Scarlet considered long overdue.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:01 19/01/2017 by TechSkylander15
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me