darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Create Backstories For Your Imaginators
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Create Backstories For Your Imaginators
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 22:51:44 03/10/2016 | Topic Creator
In this topic, you can create the backstories for some of your Imaginators.

Tiki Taboo - Magic Smasher:

Chop'n Hood - Magic Sentinel:

Space Freak - Magic Quickshot:

Sea Rex - Water Knight:

Tri-Spike - Water Sentinel:

Sliceberg - Water Knight:

Trash Bull - Tech Sorcerer:

Bulletbeard - Tech Quickshot:
Bulletbeard had a problem that for years he couldn't get past - he couldn't decide whether he wanted to be a pirate or a cowboy. He loved the idea of sailing on the high seas and finding treasure, but he also adored the idea of being a sheriff, catching bad guys and riding a horse off into the sunset. He could never decide - and it bothered him. He had learned to speak and act like a pirate, but his shooting skills with his mechanical guns that he had built himself were legendary. After many years of not being able to decide, Bulletbeard grew sick of it, and decided to get some help. He went to Eon, who he had heard was the wisest being in Skylands and could help anyone with any of their problems. After talking with the Portal Master for many hours, Eon asked Bulletbeard a question that changed his life: Why couldn't he be both? From then on, Bulletbeard became known as the first-ever pirate cowboy to walk Skylands, as well as a Skylander, as Eon was highly impressed by the hero's shooting skills. Now, with Bulletbeard around, bad guys will face the justice of the west AND be washed out by the high seas!

Iron Fists - Tech Brawler:

Banana Guy - Life Sorcerer:
Banana Guy hails from the mysterious Flavor Falls, a tropical area that's home to people of the foodkind. He was widely known throughout his village as a master of healing and magic. It was only a matter of time before evil heard of his abilities, and this evil came in the form of Banana Guy's villainous cousin, Broccoli Guy. The evil vegetable wanted his cousin to power his army of pirate sheep in battle - whether he liked it or not! He and his army launched an attack on Flavor Falls, and had surrounded Banana Guy's house. Just then, when all hope had seemed lost, Banana Guy burst out of the door of his house with a new magical staff he had crafted, and started to fight off the evil army alone. Soon, he inspired the villagers, who were hiding in fear, to rise up and join him, and help defeat the evil group and their master. Once they had finally driven off the villains, they celebrated and hailed Banana Guy as their hero. Soon, Eon heard of this heroic tale, who personally invited Banana Guy to join the Skylanders and use his magic to protect the universe. Now, the Skylanders are the only group that Banana Guy will be part of, and he is quite glad about that!

Dam Buster - Life Quickshot:

Chomp-Star - Life Ninja:

Now, why don't you go ahead and post your own ideas for Imaginator backstories? Have fun!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 16:20:34 15/10/2016 by Chompy-King257
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 23:02:20 03/10/2016
Well, I haven't really given them much thought at the moment, but I'll add them in when I think of them.

Iron Man (Tech/Brawler)
Tony Stark had always been an ambitious man. When not throwing outrageous parties at Avengers Tower, he was doing everything in his power to study the properties of the Cosmic Cube. One day however he decided to test how the Cube's energy could be used for transportation, theorizing that he could use it to cross over into other universes. Equipping it to his own Iron Man armor, he tested this theory and discovered he was right, as he flew out of his universe into a completely new world, that new world being Skylands. Unfortunately, the trip drained the portion of the Cube of it's power and left Tony's armor in pieces, leaving him without a way to return home. But after meeting the Skylanders and becoming insanely impressed with the world's technology, he worked on a new suit of armor he calls the Doombuster, and has agreed to help the Skylanders in their battle to protect Skylands until he find a way to return to Earth. He's in no rush though, considering he's already become acquainted with the Trap Master Gearshift...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 01:43:41 05/10/2016 by AdamGregory03
ChopChopz Blue Sparx Gems: 752
#3 Posted: 23:05:42 03/10/2016
I'm making a Fire Brawler named Lavafist.

Lavafist was once an ordinary volcano, erupting every once in a while. This had brought danger to the nearby village. The village's council held a meeting about the volcano and came up with a plan. The council had decided to mutate the volcano into something that they could use to their advantage, and they gathered warriors to travel to the volcano. Once the warriors arrived, they planted a mutation seed that transformed Lavafist into who he is now. Soon after his mutation, he protected the village from evil, until Kaos arrived searching for Lavafist. Kaos had wanted to use the volcano for something else. He searched the village for Lavafist and was about to destroy it when Lavafist attacked Kaos. After a long battle, Lavafist drove Kaos and his minions out of the village. Master Eon heard of the news and decided to enroll Lavafist into the Academy, where he trained with the Brawler senseis.
---
smilie In loving memory. Was rejected for Imaginators. smilie

"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:06:24 03/10/2016 by ChopChopz
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 23:06:59 03/10/2016
RED DWARF-
Red Dwarf was always teased over his height. Not even celestial beings can escape the burden of being short. So he learned to channel his anger into a form of energy he called “Star Rage”- which could make him extremely powerful. One day, Red Dwarf got so mad, he created enough Star Rage to teleport him away from his planet- and into skylands! When he landed, Master Eon came across the small warrior. Red Dwarf explained his power to Eon, and let him enroll into the Academy! Although, he had to live with the giants for a month- to generate enough access Star Rage to use on the battlefield.

SANDSTONE-
Sandstone was once an ancient warrior, who fought the arkeyans 10,000 years ago. He had made many great achievements in this war. However, he had been sealed away in an ancient temple. He since then claimed the temple as his own- and decorated it to his likings. One day, the Golden Queen came, in an attempt to steal the temple’s artifacts. Sandstone took a stand, and summoned a HUGE sandstorm to drive away the queen. She left, and Sandstone was able to leave for the first time in 10,000 years. He immediately sought out the academy, to become a skylander. He has since then made amends with the Golden Queen- they’re good friends now!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 23:20:22 03/10/2016
I think it goes a few sentences too long, Chompy-King, but that only really matters if you want to make it similar to actual skylanders backstories, content-wise it's good.

I'm not messing with the possible Magic Swashbuckler until I get all tails and tassets, so for my Undead Sentinel:

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

Mirajma - "Haunted by the unknown!" - "Coming down with something?"

The Badlands were known for the long and terrifying rule of the Doom Raiders, but much worse lurked within. There was not a day its villages and fortresses weren't attacked by the monsters and villains of the Languish Laboratory, an enormous building where a powerful warlock created armies upon armies to serve the Darkness, the quantities so great not even the Skylanders managed to break through. However, the warlock's foul work angered something much greater and eternal - the undead, who saw thousands of their kind being transformed into evil creatures to serve him. They concocted a miasma so great to enact revenge that it took shape - and Mirajma, a terrifying warrior, arose inside the facility. Where she walked, the monsters fell sick from Ostrich-Pox, the Gillman Bubbles, the Bedridden Yawns and the occasional strike from her staff, and soon she reached the warlock to use the nastiest Blue-Goo Flu she could manage, permanently interrupting his spells and ending his reign. Master Eon, understandably, was terrified by her methods, but he recruited her to the Skylanders as long as she would not make Buzz's Greeble Dispenser call in sick collectively.

edit: spell checking is kewl

I'm trying to think of something for Fever Flare but I'm not decided on her class just yet.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:01:57 18/10/2016 by Bifrost
#6 Posted: 23:49:18 03/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I think it goes a few sentences too long, Chompy-King, but that only really matters if you want to make it similar to actual skylanders backstories, content-wise it's good.

I'm not messing with the possible Magic Swashbuckler until I get all tails and tassets, so for my Undead Sentinel:

Mirajma - "Haunted by the unknown!"

The Badlands were known for the long and terrifying rule of the Doom Raiders, but much worse lurked within. There was not a day its villages and fortresses weren't attacked by the monsters and villains of the Languish Laboratory, an enormous building where a powerful warlock created armies upon armies to serve the Darkness, the quantities so great not even the Skylanders managed to break through. However, the warlock's foul work angered something much greater and eternal - the undead, who saw thousands of their kind being transformed into evil creatures to serve him. They concocted a miasma so great to enact revenge that it took shape - and Mirajma, a terrifying warrior, arose inside the facility. Where she walked, the monsters fell sick from Ostrich-Pox, the Gillman Bubbles, the Bedridden Yawns and the occasional strike from her staff, and soon she reached the warlock to use the nastiest Blue-Goo Flu she could manage, permanently interrupting his spells and ending his reign. Master Eon, understandably, was terrified by her methods, but he recruited her to the Skylanders as long as she would not make Buzz's Greeble Dispenser call in sick collectively.

edit: spell checking is kewl

I'm trying to think of something for Fever Flare but I'm not decided on her class just yet.

Thanks for the advice! I'm going to add more in a moment.
---
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7 Posted: 23:57:26 03/10/2016
Ya'll better get ready for some uncreative and cringy backstories.

Wingwing - Air Sorcerer: Windwing long ago was just a statue in front of the Dragon Temple. He stayed like this for many years, until the newest eruption from Mount Cloudbreak spread to the temple, and reimagined Windwing as a living statue! It wasn't long before Windwing discovered the orb of flight. He wasn't sure what it was, but without hesitation, he picked up the orb and soon gained bright Golden Feather Wings! In the same home of the Orb, also lied another treasure known as the Staff of Change, which had Air Elemental Power flowing through it. It was then he grabbed the staff and got seriously ambushed by Kaos' Minions! Without knowing it's power, but knowing it's his only hope to escape this, he harnessed the staff's power, unleashing a storm of electricity, which defeat all the enemies. With it being the first time using such power like that, Windwing fell unconscious, but later woke up back at the academy, being greeted by Master Eon, who was impressed with his skills, and made him a Skylander.

Blastbright - Light Swashbuckler: Blastbright is a dragon spirit of the stars who happens to be the Eternal Light Source itself, but the Core of Light was never completed with it. After the first destruction of the Core of Light broke Blastbright from the source. Breaking out injured him greatly, so he went to find a shelter so he could recover, but he found the Cave of Regeneration Crystals, which healed Blastbright instantly when he entered, and giving him powerful Light abilities. Unexpectedly, Kaos' Minions discovered the cave and wanted to claim it as their territory. Blastbright knew it wouldn't be good if they claimed the cave, so he had to battle them, but in his hands appeared two Light Swords. He was surprised, but he was ready, so he charged forward with his swords, doing tricks and abilities he didn't even know he had. After Blastbright defeated the many minions, Master Eon appeared in front of him, and was impressed with his powers, so he recruited him as a Skylander!

Shooting Roar - Light Bowslinger: Shooting Roar was formed on the starriest night of Skylands, known as the Sparkling Moon. On the night, which only happens every 50 years, many of the stars collided and bursted, forming a star being. Unfortunately, the Drow managed to get to him first to use his powers for evil. The drow managed to create an evilizer on him, so he had no choice but to work with them. The drow gave him a simple thing to use to fight, underestimating his power, which was a simple wooden bow, but when Shooting Roar touched it, it turned into this golden night star bow, which had all of Shooting Roar's powers harnessed inside it. Master Eon heard of powerful star being, and sent Shellflight to go searching for him, and convert him back from evil to good. Shellflight sought out the temple where Shooting Roar was held. They began their battle, and they were just about even, until Shooting Roar managed to call in lion star armor, which gave him more power then he already had. After battling for a long time, Shellflight discovered his weak spot, the star lion on his chestplate, and she destroyed it, defeating him and reverting him back to normal. After reverting, Shooting Roar used the power of the stars to repair his dented armor from the battle, giving him his powers again. After reaching Master Eon, he was impressed with his skills and made him a Skylander.

Ghoul Shadow - Undead Sentinel: Ghoul Shadow is known for her hut deep in the Enchanted Elven Forest. There is where she practices spells and magic, but never actually found out how. Despite that, she was excellent at mastering her dual sided mace, if she had to protect herself. One day, Ghoul Shadow was searching for herbs and ingredients for her spells, still trying to master them, but found a Troll Hut Base, across the river. Ghoul Shadow flew her away across the river, to investigate, and overheard trolls discussing a plan to attack the Skylander Academy. Ghoul Shadow knew she had to act fast, so she went to warn them, and the Skylanders took the battle to them first, and the trolls were unprepared, and lost. After the battle, Eon thanked Ghoul Shadow for her help, and asked her if she wanted to start being trained as a Skylander, and she quickly accepted.

Cycord - Tech Ninja: Cycord was once a well created toy left in a toy store. He was left there for years, and no one ever bought him. He began to get rusty and old, and would no longer function anyway. The store manager took Cycord and disposed of him with the garbage, but oddly enough, once Cycord entered, the trash turned into a portal, which Cycord fell into. Magic flowed through his small robotic body, and suddenly he was alive, and fell into a strange world right onto a sheep, which was Skylands, but he seemed to arrive at the worse time. Kaos' Minions were attacking a nearby island. Cycord had no clue what to do, but somehow managed to turn his hand into a propeller, which allowed him to fly over to the island. Cyclops' and drow were attacking a poor mabu village, but was he ready to take on the incoming enemies? With some hesitation, he went through his database to discover what other weapons he could summon. Some were a hand drill, a wrecking ball, and some Ninja Stars. He summoned out the Ninja stars, and through them at one of the larger cyclops', injuring him greatly. He started to use all sorts of his weapons and became more comfortable and heroic. Knowing about his brand newfound abilities, and that there was danger in Skylands, he wanted to put his powers to good use, and began training as one the new generation of skylanders, the Imaginators.

Sir Monking - Life Ninja: Sir Monking was once a character from an old video game series called "Bananboozled," not being a playable character however, but the main villain. In the game, Sir Monking would often set traps for the main character and steal the bananas, which was the main objective of the game, to collect bananas. As the years passed, everyone stopped playing Bananboozled and it was later on removed from the Golden Arcade, and later on got corrupted as it was left in the trash, and the Arcade owners tried to re-paint the machine and replace it with a new one. It caused Sir Monking to escape from the game, and into the real world. Not only did the game get corrupted, but he also did, reducing his size and making him really small. Sir Monking was a bit skeptical of his new surroundings, doing odd things to get comfortable with it, but a lot of that was difficult due to his small size. A nearby store then put out a new cart of bananas, and Sir Monking, still obsessive over bananas, ran towards them to steal them and run away, but oddly enough, a strange Banana Cyclops monster came around and tried to stop Sir Monking from stealing them. He was irritated at the large banana monster, and turned the bananas into sharp throwing knives and threw them at the Banana Monster, defeating him easily. Master Eon was surprised that he had such skill and asked him to be trained as an Imaginator, which he gratefully accepted but was a bit stubborn when Eon asked him to change the "king" part in his name, when he was only an apprentice, but Sir Monking was stubborn enough to let Eon keep his name.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 20:16:32 04/10/2016 by Luminous35
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#8 Posted: 00:21:08 04/10/2016
Technically, Imaginators don't have backstories because you create them on the spot and they don't exist till you make them up in the game... AH SCREW IT!

Grass Knuckles: Grass Knuckles was the son of Skylands Fruit Boxing Champion Rodriguez "Melons" Knuckles. He always admired his father's fighting skill as well as his integrity. Little did the young Knuckles boy know, Melons was also fighting in illegal underground Vegetable Boxing Tournaments run by Pandergast. One day, Pandergast made one too many bad bets against Melons and decided that he will no longer want to deal with Melon's winning streak ever again. Unfortunately, a goon of his misinterpretated him and decided to "personally confront" Melons and take care of the boxer himself. The goon attacked Melons and Grass in their home one night and Grass, learning a lot of moves from his father, took care of him swiftly. Grass never did ask why the strange creature attacked them that night, but why he did know was that he needed to protect Skylands at all cost from people who might do some other people wrong.
#9 Posted: 00:37:02 04/10/2016
Well, you can also "enroll" them in Skylanders Academy via the card order, so it's very possible they make a backstory for themselves while training there. But meh the original skylander backstory format is so good.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#10 Posted: 01:19:13 04/10/2016
I only have one so far and giving Kairi (The Guest Star that no one asked for to create in game) a backstory would be the stupidest thing ever.

Roarleo (Magic Brawler) In his teenage years he started to train the Blue Magic Arts in the Temple of Blue Magic. His master was so strict and even ignored him at times. But after mastering the arts a few years later, the master noticed that he was better then him, his jealousy push him to try to take back his title by trying ¨to take him down¨. Despite his efforts the Master was defeated and he fell into a deep slumber after trying to use all of his power and even his own viltality to stop the master. A month later he was found depite still being asleep he was taken to the academy by the one of Skylanders because they noticed that he had potenticial, after waking up he decided to join the Skylanders despite he didren´t have any other choice.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:00:48 05/10/2016 by KeybasHedKey
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#11 Posted: 01:21:05 04/10/2016
Sun Slash (Fire/Knight)

Sun Slash was once a humble shopkeeper in a small village high in Skylands' tallest mountain range. One cloudy day, however, her village was attacked by a band of trolls. Desperate for some sort of defense, the head of the village sent Sun Slash away for some help. As she left the village, she noticed a single ray of sunlight poking through the clouds. As she ran through it, the light enveloped her body, fusing her with the sun itself! She was given the heat and power of the sun, as well as a large blade formed from the light of the sun's rays. She was then successfully able to combat the trolls and save her village. Realizing that she could continue to use her powers for good, Sun Slash approached Master Eon, and he was certainly impressed by her skills.

Not entirely sure of her design yet, but she will most likely have a heavy feline theme.
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
Brawlerclass Green Sparx Gems: 303
#12 Posted: 04:07:17 04/10/2016
The coco pops monkey-he trained in cereal caves with the cereal killers a group of elite warriors that had the powers of ten men. he took up the spoon as a smashing weapon and trained many long days with his team. One day a band of hungry pirate wanted breakfast so they attacked coco falls outing the wild life in danger so coco (don't know his actual name) lead the cereal killers to battle. After the battle eon asked the cereal killers to join the academy as Sensis
#13 Posted: 15:41:10 04/10/2016
Projector- Light/Sorcerer

Projector has always been a pacifist. The cyclops are usually seen as very violent people, but he wanted to prove stereotypes wrong. He put much time into developing the Light Beamer- a mechanical staff that could project pictures using light. One day, the youth of the cyclops town were forced into Kaos’ army- and Projector had no intentions of fighting. Projector made the hard decision to run away from his home town, to avoid the draft. He wandered the plains of skylands for days, wondering where he would go. Only carrying his Light Beamer and the clothes on his back, he was constantly looking for places to stay- but was turned away most of the time, due to him being a cyclops. One night, he found a place to stay- a massive, crystalline house. He snuck in, and got in the large bed of the house. A few hours later, he was awoken- he had snuck into the house of Knight Light! The trap master saw potential in the young, inventive cyclops. He let him stay, and eventually took him to the academy. Master Eon enrolled Projector into the academy, and now he uses his light beamer to protect skylands!
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#14 Posted: 16:58:11 04/10/2016
Heck yes.

Nova
WIP

Edgelord
WIP

Solace
WIP

Hot Shot
WIP

Sarah
Sarah was really tired of everyone thinking she was just a little kid. In order to prove everyone wrong, she asked for the biggest bazooka on the market for her 5th birthday, and because she's spoiled and her parents are very bad at parenting, that's exactly what she got. She trained with it almost 24/7 afterwards, making sure it was as accurate and deadly as possible. When her village was attacked by, surprisingly, trolls, she blew them all into next week. The Mabu watched with their jaws on the floor as she laughed, blasting death metal from the speaker in her teddy bear, walking dramatically off into the smoke, never to be seen again. Well, by anyone except Nova, who was so in awe and extremely terrified of her, she decided to recruit her.

Leviathan
Once a member of the Oceanic Mafia, a group of pirates in deep denial of being pirates, Leviathan was a lackey known for not needing a weapon to plunder. He was also known for rarely ever using his strength by barely doing anything. One day, while plundering the Pastel Plateau, he was once again slacking off, choosing to simply look around instead. Over the few days they were there, he found that sketching was much more fun than stealing, and chose to abandon ship for the pursuit of his newfound passion. This only lasted so long, as when the Darkness gained power, he lost his favorite pencil. Blaming the Darkness for it's sudden disappearance, he now fights evil in the hopes of rescuing his favorite piece of wood. Nova supported his cause and recruited him to her cause.

T-Rekt

Once a sheep who found himself accidentally falling into the Sewers of Supreme Stink, he changed quite dramatically when he got out. He was now much larger, with sharp teeth, beady eyes and super strength. Now a mutant who was rejected from his flock, he decided he would protect his former family. He became a shepherd who chose to use an axe instead of a staff to protect them, until the day came that a band of wolves wanted to take them. In response, he took them all out. This came to the attention of Nova, who respected him for his loyalty and asked him to join her cause.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
PMTgaming150 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#15 Posted: 17:32:49 04/10/2016
Here we go

Draco (Dark Bazooker?) and Disaster (Magic Sorcerer)

Draco and Disaster were made to be the ultimate weapons. Draco, a human-dragon hybrid being the muscle and Disaster, a lanky human as the brains
The two of them were made from Imaginite to destroy whatever their masters pointed them at. One day they were pointed at Skylanders Academy, On previous missions Disaster saw the good done by the Skylanders and he never wanted to hurt people who saved others, he felt he would rather rot in jail then hurt these heroes. Draco didn't see things the same way and went back to their base, While in the Academy dungeon, Eon saw the good in him and allowed him to join the Skylanders.
Draco is still at large...

Frostbite (Water Quickshot)

A legendary Ice elf assassin living in the Frostfest Mountains, he'd kill anyone he was paid to. No lives mattered to him, earning him the name "Coldheart", But one day his whole world was changed when the Sky Eater destroyed his town and he was sucked up into it, he was imprisoned by Kaos' minions with the people he had wronged in the past. He was filled with gratitude when the Skylanders destroyed the horrible ship, and rescued him, he told Eon what he had done and that he was willing to change and Eon allowed him to work off his sentence. Deciding to take a friendlier name, he began to see that maybe he could be something other than a stone-cold killer

Metallik (Earth Smasher)

Radia (Light Archer

Really like the other stories, great work guys!
---
MS paint DIO stares into your soul
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:33:02 05/10/2016 by PMTgaming150
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#16 Posted: 18:28:22 04/10/2016
I've been working on this character since early Giants days:

"I am one with my wrath."

Name: Bite Fright
Species: Werewolf
Element: Dark
Class: Knight
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

History: Originally a human named Talbot, he was a fiercely loyal paladin who defended his home from the ghosts, zombies, vampires, and other miscellaneous spooks of his part of Skylands. One fateful day, he single-handedly fended off an entire pack of werewolves from his hometown, and Eon was impressed enough by his bravery to make him a Skylander the next day. However, he had been hiding a bite wound from that battle, and the next full moon, one of his missions went awry as he found himself turned into a mindless beast. Luckily, his comrade Ignitor was there to keep him from harming civilians until Eon arrived. He attempted to use a powerful spell to keep the monster under control, but it came with a price. Talbot was in full control of his body again, but found himself unable to transform back into a human. He swore revenge on the beasts that had cursed him, but has recently began to embrace his new talents, favoring his claws over any sword or shield. With a new name and a renewed sense of self, Bite Fright decided that the most constructive output for his newfound rage was best used for fighting those who would do others wrong.

Personality: Bite Fright tends to categorize people into three groups: Strangers, Friends, and Enemies, and it's wise to stay in one of the first two. When near those he trusts (including other Skylanders) he has a welcoming and friendly personality, and he would do anything to protect them. Unfortunately, this takes a lot of self control, which he is a bit too eager to ignore in the presence of foes. He has a quirky, half-insane, and slightly hostile tone to his voice most cases, but is friendly and jovial while in the presence of trusted companions.

Relationships: Seen often with Knight Light, Chill, Blades, Ignitor, Doom Stone, and Blast Zone, whom he seems to find have a similar moral fiber. Seems to harbor an active dislike for beings of the Undead element, including undead Skylanders (and he especially hates a certain ex-Doom Raider, Eon has needed to break up more than a few fights he has instigated with Wolfgang). Is more willing than most to try Pop Fizz's concoctions, hoping for a cure to his condition.

Other: Dislikes loud noises, due to his sensitive ears. He can use his bite to temporarily inflict lycanthropy on other beings (including his allies), but Eon's magic dampened the curse's strength, making it unable to permanently spread to others.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:35:08 21/10/2016 by Wolfgang
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#17 Posted: 19:25:58 04/10/2016
Short Fuse (Fire Ninja)

Short Fuse was originally a defective Grinnade unit. The one flaw it had was that it couldn't realize when it was in danger, and could not blow up unless assisted! It was soon thrown into the bottom of an old crate and abandoned by Kaos. meanwhile, the sky pirates were planning a raid on the Academy in order to kidnap Mags, their inventor. Captain Blubberbeard was desperate for troops, so he filled Short Fuse's empty crate with more Grinnades and shoved it onto the train with the others. After the Skylanders raided the train and saved Mags, Short Fuse accidentally got thrown off of the sky pirates' bandit train. The other Grinnades in the box instantly switched to their panic mode and chucked themselves out of the box, hoping to fall onto a nearby island. Short Fuse still lacked a panic mode, however. It tried and tried to throw itself about, but it was as useless as a bouncing ball. Finally, the box landed with a thud on a mysterious island. Short Fuse was thrown into the air on impact and was sighted by none other than Eruptor, who, seeing Short Fuse's helplessness, barfed lava into a nearby crater to soften the impact. Eruptor's extra-hot lava pool was able to strengthen Short Fuse beyond the power of a typical Grinnade! Eruptor took Short Fuse to the Academy, where it was upgraded and given new, special weapons (and arms!) as an alternative to exploding. Ever since its rescue and upgrade, Short Fuse has vowed to get revenge on Kaos for being tossed away like garbage.

Mondoom (Undead Sorcerer)

Before Mondoom gained his powers, everybody loved Mondays. They were the start of a new week, and the people of Skylands were motivated to get their work done by Friday. Mondoom, who lived on a desolate island deep in Monster Marsh, grew jealous of the others. He had no specialty, for he was nothing but a floating skull. One day, Mondoom was eavesdropping on the nearby Mabu village's elder and found out about a special grotto near the Vault of the Ancients which contained a weapon long forgotten by Skylands: The Staff of Eternal Sleep! This staff was supposedly able to suck the happiness and life out of anyone it zapped, granting these powers to the user instead. After months of searching, Mondoom found the staff on one fateful Monday. He held the staff by his mouth and began to head back home. Suddenly, a group of vault guardians saw the situation and tried to stop him, but Mondoom managed to zap all the energy out of them with his newfound powers, and soon the guards were too lazy to even stand up! Mondoom used these powers to slowly gain more upgrades, including a body of his own! Eventually, everybody in Skylands grew to hate Mondays due to Mondoom constantly stealing any remnants of motivation they had. He was unstoppable, and soon he set his eyes on the Skylander Academy. Finally Mondoom reached the Academy and zapped none other than Master Eon! Mondoom drew back his staff and saw that Eon was unaffected by the attack due to his endless dedication to the Skylanders. At this moment, Mondoom realized that he had met his match. He told Eon that he has grown bored of his usual "pranks" and doesn't know what to do with all his newfound power. Eon decided to make Mondoom into a Skylander, and the people of Skylands had their joy and happiness returned! Thanks to Mondoom's Staff of Eternal Sleep, Kaos' troops are now fearful of what awaits them every Monday!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:35 04/10/2016 by TrapShadowFan
Captainfishlip Green Sparx Gems: 415
#18 Posted: 05:31:17 05/10/2016
Rune Ranger (Magic/Knight)
Rune Ranger was once a member of Kaos's army as one of his drow soldiers. He mostly kept to himself and never question what they were doing for several years. Then one day when invading a Mabu town the Skylanders arrived and stopped the army in its tracks. Rune Ranger slipped away and went into hiding he later started helping people instead of stealing from them and learned magic spells from an old mystic as thanks for saving the town from being destroyed. He later was urged by people to join the Skylanders and eventually he came to Master Eon and asked to join the Skylanders. He was surprised when Eon welcomed him. And now he is a member of the Skylanders fighting the evil he used to be a part of!
Zombeats (Undead/Ninja)
Zombeats was once just a normal zombie in the Underworld who played the music for the annual Zombie Dance Party. Until the day came when evil creatures ordered them to stop because they must now join Count Monybone's Undead army. Zombeats who was angered by this led the other zombies against Count Monybone and after a week of fighting defeated him and his army. Master Eon heard of this and now he is using his music to fight other evils throughout Skylands!
---
SA 31/32 SG 16/16 SF 27/32 TT 30/52 SC 9/20 SCV 3/20 SI 3/31
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:41:59 05/10/2016 by Captainfishlip
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#19 Posted: 05:42:30 05/10/2016
Thunder Paw is a Tiger Monk that has mastered the art of Electrical Combat. Through his Paw Strikes and Furious Kicks his foes rarely see the strike but are left in shock by the aftermath...if they are still standing. He is wandering the Skylands in search of his people that were scattered to the winds by KAOS and his forces as the Darkness was gaining in strength. He has heard of the return of the Elemental Guardians or Giants as they are sometimes called and while he wishes to help keep the Skylands safe, he longs to find his people. The Guardian of Air might be able to help him achieve this.

lol I posted this years ago. Some of us did this back in 2012...check it out: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=51419&page=1

@ Wolfgang Nice back story, do you play Super Dungeon Explore?!?
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#20 Posted: 07:43:03 05/10/2016
Cogwheel: Tech Ninja

Cogwheel was created as a robot to maintain the Clock of Skylands, but when a evil creature known as the Dream Sheep attempted to take over the clock for his own evil ambitions, Cogwheel sprang into action! Throwing bladed cogs at the Dream Sheep's Nightmare Soldiers, he was able to hold them off long enough for the Senseis to arrive. Impressed by his skills, he is now a valued member of the Skylanders!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#21 Posted: 13:07:09 05/10/2016
Is it bad that I'll probably headcanon my Imaginators as golem-like temporary constructions? They would be literally made by the Skylanders just before a mission, and only have a limited life before dissolving back into mind magic. So not sentient, of course! More like animated constructions. Their (apparent) personality and cognitive flexibility would be restricted by the imagination of the Skylander that created them, and only a couple of Skylanders (if any) would be good enough to create an Imaginator that could pass the turing test.

It kind of kills the whole 'sensei' part of the Senseis, so it's a definite divergence from canon, but I think it'd be an interesting concept. It also matches the way I'll probably use the creation crystals - continually trying out new combos depending on what I feel like on the day.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:09:31 05/10/2016 by Quid
#22 Posted: 13:12:31 05/10/2016
The fact they're unresettable breaks that headcanon too, though - quite literally, a new warrior is born from your sea of conscience once you give it the body pertaining to the class. You can't unmake it, you can't even alter parts of it as a Ninja, Sorcerer or Swashbuckler - you can alter just the outside.
---
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#23 Posted: 13:22:07 05/10/2016
That's a really good point! And kind of a nice idea: what you've made cannot be unmade, as it is now a person of its own.

(Considering that a lot of my so-called 'headcanons' were established while I was playing the first game and unaware of the actual canon, I don't mind that it doesn't technically work. I've shredded the poor canon so much it's practically AU : )
#24 Posted: 13:25:02 05/10/2016
Well, just because it's a person of its own doesn't remove the quality; thr fact you can change their external appearance at the drop of a hat makes them more powerful shapeshifters than any known Skylander.
---
#25 Posted: 20:10:14 05/10/2016
Plunderstorm- Air/Knight

Plunderstorm was once a powerful pirate. He spent his days flying his airship around, and plundering from villages. He had all the money anybody could ever ask for- But he still felt like he needed something else. No matter how much he took, he still felt empty inside. One day, his ship crashed into a nearby island. He wandered the island, until he found a tribe of Poultriki Chickens. They made Plunderstorm their king for some reason, and served him. It was then he found what he was missing- a friend! One day, Kaos’ troops came to the island, looking for the Poltriki Chickens. Plunderstorm stood up for his newfound friends, and used his Stormbringer Blade to chop the troops into pieces! Plunderstorm then realized that he could use his powers for good! So he gathered up the Poultriki, hijacked a Kaos Army boat, and sailed all the way to the Academy- where he enrolled as a skylander in training.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#26 Posted: 21:12:14 05/10/2016
Triangulum- Earth/Sentinel

Triangulum hails from another world where everything is cubical. He is a species of human-like people who are cubical as well, called Gallioums. He was widely known for being a screw-up amongst the other Gallioums because he was born with triangulur body parts instead of square body parts. During the reign of Kaos and the Sky Eater, a rift had come to his homeworld and trolls were attacking it. Trianglum attacked with his spear his father had teached him how to use, taking out trolls one by one. Due to Triangulum being - well - triangulur, he could move his feet freely with no trouble, unlike the other square Gallioums who couldn't move as fast as he was. Soon, Triangulum had beaten the trolls, ending the ambush once and for all. The people of his homeworld cheered for him, but as they did, a rift opened under Triangulum, sucking him into skylands. He fell on the academy after they had finally beat the Darkness, where Eon greeted him, and Triangulum told his story. Eon then recruited him as an Earth Imaginator of the Sentinel class.

Vampyro- Fire/Brawler

Vampyro is a fire vampire that lived in Sun Burn Castle on the skirts of the Outlands. Every year, Mabu would come to Sun Burn Castle to see how big and beautiful it looks. And just like every year, Vampyro scares the tourists. He never hurt them, though, because Vampyro feeds off the sun's heat waves. One year though, Kaos decided that he didn't like Vampyro livng in between Skylands and the Outlands. So, he sent his drow minions to the castle in an attempt to drive Vampyro out of his home. They eventually arrived, and attacked the tourists. Then, demoman drow started blowing up the castle. Vampyro leaped into action, drove out the drow, and saved the mabu. Alas, the same could not be said for Sun Burn Castle. With no where else to go, Vampyro was seeking for help. Eon heard about his struggles, and recruited Vampyro as a Fire Imaginator of the Brawler class.

Queen Nydo- Light/Sorcerer

Queen Nydo lives in a small tower on a sky island with a small village called Grik City. When the queen was out one day for a stroll, she noticed the village being attacked by the dreaded Dreamcatcher. She ordered her elite knights to attack her, yet all had failed. Dreamcatcher was still up and sending dream tornados all over the place. So, Queen Nydo took matters into her own hands. She was secretly learning magic for years in case a time like this were to come, and it did. She attacked the Dreamcatcher with everything she had. She eventually finished her off by using a spell that sent one of her own tornados after her, flinging her halfway across Skylands. Eon heard of her heroic story, and recruited her as a Light Imaginator of the Sorcerer class.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 20:44:49 08/10/2016 by PwnageFTW
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#27 Posted: 01:17:49 06/10/2016
Crossbones (Undead/Swashbuckler):
There was one name across the seven seas that even the mightiest of pirates feared: Captain Crossbones. Crossbones' legend was a mighty one, as he would fish for gigantic leviathans using his ship's anchor, cross entire oceans to reach a new town to ransack with his crew, and even steal candy from babies. He was a force that no one would reckon with... Until the day his rival Frightbeard tricked him into a treasure hunting competition in the Land of the Undead. Frightbeard locked him inside the realm with no way of escape, and as the years went by, his flesh simply fell off his body, and his rage for Frightbeard grew more and more. One day, he met the Skylander Hex and explained his situation to her. Even though she could sense his heart and soul were pitch black, she felt sympathetic for him due to her own encounter with Malefor, and agreed to help him get revenge on Frightbeard... under the condition he turn over a new leaf and study what it means to be a hero at Skylanders Academy. Bad Juju was the only Sensei who actually had the guts - or lack thereof - to attempt to educate him.

Dingodile (Fire/Quickshot):
Half dingo, half crocodile, and all nasty, Dingodile is a genetically-spliced flamethrower-wielding maniac created by Dr. Neo Cortex as another minion to stop Crash Bandicoot from thwarting his evil schemes. But alas, not even a hybrid of the bandicoot's two worst natural predators was enough to stop him. It got to the point where Dingodile decided he'd no longer want to work for Cortex and decided to start his own bounty hunting business instead. During the time of which he grew more accustom to using two handheld flamethrowers as they were much more efficient for taking down his target. Dingodile was so well known that even Kaos asked for his services to take out all of the Skylanders! Which would have worked if Kaos had enough money... that and if Eon hadn't already payed him double what he offered to help defend Skylands from his reign. He could do without Dr. Krankcase trying to teach him stuff as if he were a student or something though...

Picasso (Water/Ninja):
Before he even hatched, the young turtle's egg was accidentally dropped into the Secret Sewers of Supreme Stink, where it hatched in front of the resident wiseman, Papercut. Papercut named the turtle Picasso, and not content to let him live a life of cowering in fear of germs, trained him in the art of ninjutsu and using speed over strength, despite being a naturally slow animal. Over the years Picasso honed his skills, but never got his chance to truly shine until Dr. Krankcase's Evilikin army invaded the sewers to drain it of it's goo. Picasso was quick to leap into battle and did surprisingly well against the invading forces. Everyone was impressed by this, but none more so than the Skylanders who also showed up to stop Krankcase. After leaving the sewers, they offered to bring Picasso back with them to Skylanders Academy to train even further and become a Skylander. He was set up with the Sensei Boom Bloom, because she was the only one who could put up with his odor from living in the sewers for so long.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#28 Posted: 20:41:01 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
One for Wolf Spider, my Undead Sorcerer:

Hailing from Monster Mountain, Wolf Spider is one of the last of the Werespider species, and lived within a cavern in the mountain on his giant web. One day, however, the Drow came to the the mountain and captured him. They brought him to their master, Kaos, who gave him a choice - he would either become his minion and serve him, or he would be thrown into the dungeon where he would stay locked up forever. Wolf Spider said that he would never serve Kaos, so down to the dungeon he went. He stayed there for a while, until the Skylanders, who were on a mission to stop another one of Kaos’ plans, found him, broke him free and brought him to the Academy. After his rescue, Wolf Spider was so grateful, that he offered to help out in saving Skylands, an offer that Eon accepted. After training in the art of sorcery with Pit Boss and crafting his own custom staff, Wolf Spider’s now become one of the most powerful Sorcerers in Skylands, and vows to return the favor to the Skylanders by helping them save the universe!
---
#29 Posted: 15:38:56 15/10/2016
Super bump now that I'm done with two characters - Shocker Punch and Eldritchanted. Pics soon as soon as I get some final parts.

[User Posted Image]

Eldritchanted
"I rule over the cosmos!" - without limitations: "That which is dead may never lie!"

Things lurk the universes around Skylands, consuming planets, stars and space animals alike- evil, hungry things. However, for every Unreleting Plague or Scourge of Suns, there was Eldritchanted. He would turn down any meal bigger than an asteroid, and the simple thought of gulping down a Space Antelope made his stomach churn. Other otherworldly beings would scoff at their fellow galaxy-eater, though to us it would sound like intelligible screams, and more and more directed Eldritchanted through space-time so they could eat in peace, and accidentally pushed him into the Outlands. Immediately, he was mezmerized - small barren rocks as far as the eye could see! But soon he was attacked by smaller but far crueler creatures out to obtain his secrets, and he was forced to look for help. Master Eon soon heard of the mysterious being and asked him to join the Skylanders, where he could have free construction material as lunch and training to defend himself and his new friends from evil.

[User Posted Image]

Shocker Punch
"Behold the machines!" - without limitations: "This will be quite a shock!"

Shocker Punch's cyclops village was most peculiar - it appeared to repeal stronger elemental energies, and special abilities hardly went further than using vacuum blasts or being really good at woodworking. But the little yellow cyclops had a fascination with electricity, and wouldn't let his properties take his dream away. He traveled far and wide to find a way to gain an element, but no magician or shaman could solve his issue - until he came across a scientist in the perilous Crackle Caves. The scientist didn't know what was up with Shocker Punch, but he knew how to fix it: a powerful suit that would channel Light energies, and whenever it wanted or not, it would attune itself to the cyclops. However, there was a draw: it wasn't a true change, and to keep ot, he would have to use his electricty powers weekly, if not daily, to keep the suit running. Shocker Punch took one look at his newfound abilities and knew the perfect place to put hks thunder fists to constant use - and enrolled in Skylanders Academy at once.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 14:32:47 19/10/2016 by Bifrost
#30 Posted: 20:47:59 15/10/2016
I got a surge of hype creativity, so i typed up a story for my day one fire creation, MAGMASK

[User Posted Image]

Magmask
"You're No Match for Fire!" - without limitations: "Mask, And You Shall Receive!"

Magmask was once the protector of the ancient Ferehoran Volcano. The volcano sat on a massive island, where nobody but Magmask lived. Every explorer who came to the island thought he was crazy for protecting a stupid volcano. He stood there all day, watching the volcano. He also discovered other forms of nature- the sky, seas, and animals of the island all fascinated him. He vowed to protect all of skyland’s nature- no matter the cost. So when an army of trolls came to the island to search for imaginite, Magmask sprung into action! He quickly picked up a large stick, and used it’s fiery ends to fend off the ground troops. But he knew he would need more than that to stop their massive tanks! Magmask called on every ounce of power he had, and suddenly, lava began to rain from the sky! After the trolls left, a voice began to speak to him. It was the volcano! The voice told him that he owed Magmask his eternal gratitude for protecting him- and would grant Magmask the ability to control the lavas of the volcano when he needed to. Magmask decided to set out and join the skylanders! Although he may be far away from the island, he and the volcano made a spiritual connection, through the mask! The volcano is always one with Magmask, one of the new sentinel cadets at Skylanders Academy!
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#31 Posted: 21:02:11 15/10/2016
Eyezooka
Fire Bazooker
You're no match for my missles!
without limitations:Eye see you!

Eyezooka was always jealous of his brother, Eye Brawl, and his cousin, Dive-Clops. He never thought it was fair that they got so much fame and attention,and he was just left there, waiting for his moment to shine. Which never came, he was always bored, and always jealous of his brother and cousin's adventures and friends. During this time, Eyezooka made a mech suit that he would use to impress his brother and cousin, and get some fame himself. When he first tried to use the suit, a group of trolls had captured his brother and cousin! Eyezooka defeated the trolls with his bazooka based off his favorite defender, Blaster-Tron.He was then made a skylander, and of course, got his fame.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#32 Posted: 22:25:04 15/10/2016
Bovine
Life Quickshot
Cower down to the Big Guns!
without limitations: Bow to the Cow

Bovine was once a member of the outlaw cowboy gang the Bull Whip Wranglers. Pillaging the Mabus on the Perilous Pastures was a daily routine for gang, but it was never enough for Bovine. He had an empty space in his heart. One day whilst his comrades were asleep Bovine stumbled across a mysterious Creepy Creeping Vine in the middle of a field. Curious as to what it was he approached the vine. As he moved closer towards the plant, it wrapped him into a vine cocoon. It was there that he spent ten long years reflecting on his past deeds and what his purpose in life was. Eventually it became rooted in his brain. It was to protect nature. As the cocoon eventually opened, Bovine realised the Perilous Pastures were not the same as he remembered. Torn apart by the destruction of Kaos, Bovine vowed to add another purpose to his life; to stop Kaos from causing further harm to the Skylands. Without hesitation, Bovine seeked out Eon confessing of all his past misdeeds. Impressed by his honesty and willingness to change, Eon made Bovine a General in the Mabu Defence Force (the first cow to ever be appointed the role). But to both of their surprise they discovered, Bovine's enlightenment had turned him into a Vine-channeling cow and an impressive shot with the pistol. At that moment, Eon decided he had a greater purpose. He was to become Skylander who could be relied on to get anyone out of a tangle.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#33 Posted: 13:03:46 18/10/2016
Finally updated Mirajma's backstory with pictures as she's pretty much finalized.

Fever Flare became Sizzle Drizzle but I still can't think of something for her :I
---
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#34 Posted: 19:22:22 20/10/2016
Not thinking much about backstory when creating imaginator. Just some cool concept, undead vampire hunter, Tree robot, manticore, a bomberman also a cool cyclop gladiator...

maybe scept for a certain wizard.... also plastic spyro
---
THE END IS NEAR
rygalla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#35 Posted: 21:04:09 20/10/2016
There are many different Imaginators I have created with the app, however out of all of them, this guy is the one I like the most (even the one of myself as an Imaginator)

[User Posted Image]
Fossil Fighter
Portal Master! Grant me rock and roll! - without limitations: I'll send you to the stone age!

Many a Millennia ago, a Terrorsaurus Rex named Greyson founded the Fossil Fighters League, a group of dinosaurs in the prehistoric skylands. He, along with his two cohorts of Trinity, A Twinceratops, and Tyson, a veloripper, scoured skylands to defeat any evil that may occur. One day, he and his friends were searching a cavern when, all of the sudden, they were caved in. Unable to escape the three eventually turned into fossils. Now, in a few years before Eon's banishment by Kaos, the three were showcased as specimens of their species in the Gallywix Museum of Skyland's History. What was once a normal day turned into chaos as...you guessed it...Kaos struck the museum (possibly has something to do with how the receptionist thought he was a kid and he had to get his ticket from his parents or something...). During Kaos's rampage a bit of his magic happened to hit Greyson's bones, bringing him back as an animated skeleton. Out of primal fear he lashed out at everything and anyone who came close to him. A Mabu? decked across the face, Kaos goon? kicked halfway across skylands, Skylander? squished beneath his bony heel. This rampage caused Kaos to flee out of fear itself and Eon attempting to calm the rampaging monster. Once calmed down, he told of his tales to Eon and the Skylanders. Eon, seeing potential in this prehistoric powerhouse, sent him on a pilgrimage with two Sensei for him to refine his techniques and abilities. Years later, Greyson and the Sensei he was sent with has returned to fight Kaos, under the alias of Fossil Fighter, as tribute to his fallen comrades...
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#36 Posted: 18:54:26 21/10/2016
Jack O' Lantern
Undead Sentinel

"Don't mess with the undead!"

Once the original ruler of the Underworld, Jack O' Lantern aka The Pumpkin King, was a kind and benevolent ruler. The dead loved him for his kindness and generosity, allowing the souls of his people visit their living relatives, reassuring them that their departed family are at a better place. He enjoyed Fiesta and his mariachi band as he listened to their music, which brought happiness to the dead. Grim Creeper was made the Chief Soul Harvester, bring the souls of the deceased to the Underworld. Roller Brawl was his favorite sports celebrity, always making time to watch her perform. Hex was advisor, though he always tried to make her laugh. Other undead who later became Skylanders once served his court, though he always bowed and revered the Undead Giant, Eye Brawl.
That is, until Kaos came with his allies.
One of them, Count Moneybone dethroned him and placed him in one of his cells in the prison. For years, he was a prisoner in his own realm, unaware of what's going on with his friends such as Hex, Roller Brawl, Grim Creeper and the others.
Years passed as Jack was losing hope of ever regaining his kingdom, cheers were heard throughout the prison. Moneybone was defeated.
Jack, released from his imprisonment, wondered who freed him. Before him were some of his friends from the Underworld: Hex, Fiesta, Grim Creeper, and many other familiar members of his court. Yet there were others somewhat familiar, such as Spyro and Stealth Elf. Then standing among them was Master Eon.
Jack bowed to Eon, who bowed in return.
Jack then asked Master Eon to join them so he can protect his people from further threats. Eon nodded, "I think I can be of some help to you, Pumpkin King. I know a few Senseis that can help you defend the Underworld."
From the group, Masters Ember and Barbella came forth. Jack bowed, thanking the two Sentinel Masters for helping to train him.
Barbella adds, "Oh, we'll help, Pumpkin King, but you'll be training with our third Sentinel Sensei."
Hood Sickle steps forward, looking at Jack.
"Any last words?"
Jack bowed, replying, "I am ready, Master Hood Sickle."
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#37 Posted: 20:25:27 21/10/2016
That's less Skylander backstory and more fanfic, but ok.

[User Posted Image]

Ghoulseye
"Don't Underestimate the Undead!" - "Eye for an eye!"

Queen Ghoulseye was the ruler of the Gazewing Kingdom, overseeing armies of undead knights but also protecting the living from their powers. However, despite keeping peace in the kingdom, not everyone liked her affection towards the living (or her rather grating voice), and eventually she was given a most unusual curse, the Curse of the Actual Evil Eye. Unlike what most people think of an Evil Eye, the curse caused one of her eyes to gain an (evil) mind of its own, and it tried to do anything possible to take control of her and run the kingdom even further than six feet under. Ghoulseye, prideful, tried to hide the curse no matter how many nonensical laws it tried to estabilish, but eventually, ashamed of her inability to stop it, she had to resign - but she wouldn't allow herself to lose just yet. Using her powerful magic, she banished her eye from herself, and engaged it on a battle of sorcery, and with much effort she finally subdued it temporarily. To her surprise, however, Master Eon was watching the battle the whole time, and when the moment was right, helped her seal the eye in an ancient staff to use its powers for good. Forever grateful, she asked to join the Skylanders, even if hiding her face from her former subjects, to one day compensate for her mistakes.

[User Posted Image]
Wisdom Prism
"Rain down, my arrows!" - "Crystal clear!"

The Wisdom Prism was a magical artifact of rainbow beams, and like most magical artifacts, had its temple, its guards, its deepest lore. However, like most magical artifacts, it got stolen often, used by villains often, or used by heroes against villains often. The crystal cluster, as luck would have it, was also sentient, and centuries of the same old routine drove her to boredom, to the point one day she just decided to grow arms to slap villainous arms out of reach. Though the guards were aghast, she was thrilled with that newfound power, and grew an entire new body to be a bit more independent. But villains and heroes still tried to be demanding and not wanting to know if she wanted to help them or not, so she decided that some sight seeing and a vacation needed to be in order, no matter how many of her protectors protested. Her travels took her to many different places from calm to dangerous, and she eventually also conjured a shining crystal bow for better defense, but the vacation became a permanent stay when she came across the Skylanders Academy and its all new faces to meet. Master Eon eventually noticed the small artifact-girl running around, and with his years of experience with Light artifacts, made sure she enrolled in the school at once.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:18:18 23/10/2016 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#38 Posted: 21:57:30 21/10/2016
Welp, here we go I guess.

Lapis Lazuli - Water Sorcerer
You're no match for the tide!

After being set free from a forced fusion, Lapis Lazuli decided to return back to her homeworld. On the search for her home far away, she came across a rift portal. She couldn't avoid it and it's force sucked her in and send her to Skylands. She landed on a floating island and instantly wanted to return home, but soon realised that her powers are gone. She searched for answers and went to the Skylanders Academy where she found the Senseis. They explained to her that powers from other dimensions couldn't be used in Skylands, unless they choose a fitting Battle Class to activate their powers. Lapis was given a staff and she had to take lessons from one of the Sorcerer Senseis, Golden Queen. While training, they found out that they have a lot in common and that they're both starting over. After Lapis' powers returned she decided to stay in Skylands and use her powers for good.
#39 Posted: 19:17:47 22/10/2016
Dr. Stan Livingston: Tech Quickshooter
"Don't underestimate the unknown."

A traveling explorer, collecting all sorts of books on the history of Skylands. One trip, he found a rare book that he managed to put away before some Drow arrived trying to steal the book.
Using his intellect, Dr. Livingston avoided being caught by the evil elves.
Once cornered, the doctor examined the area as he caused a catastrophe that took out the Drow.
As he came out of the cave, Master Eon, Hugo and some of the Skylanders asked him for help. Dr. Livingston politely declined and handed Hugo the book, which he put in his pack.
As Eon, Hugo and the Skylanders were about to leave, Eon offered Dr. Livingston a position in the Skylanders. Dr. Stan Livingston accepted, but asked if he could teach history at the Academy. Eon agreed.
Now Dr. Stan Livingston defends Skylands, especially its history, as a Tech Quickshooter.
---
"
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#40 Posted: 21:22:06 22/10/2016
Hmm, wouldn't the power of Mind Magic itself make it so that even their backstories would technically exist? I dunno.

Anyway, here's some of my guys.

[User Posted Image]

ARMORED-UP
Armored-Up was once a powerful wizard, who had just discovered a lost Mind Switching spell. In order to test it, he used an old suit of armor he bought at a flea market. Casting the spell, he had found it had worked, and was now in control of the armor, as if it was his own body. Unfortunately, he had not read the spell's fine print. It was one time only, and now he was stuck in this suit of armor forever. But, in another odd turn of fate, it had turned out the suit of armor was magical, and the spell had unlocked its innate magical powers. With the combined power of the suit's own magic and strength, and the wizard's magical knowledge, Armored-Up was born. He decided to become a Skylander, searching out the Skylanders Academy, and became the apprentice of the legendary knight Ambush.

[User Posted Image]

BOWS-EYE
Bows-Eye grew up in a magical forest, where her people lived in peace with nature. However, a mysterious traveler appeared one day, bringing with him something Bows-Eye and her people had never seen, money. He introduced money into the people, which they soon became slaves to. The visitor revealed himself to be Count Moneybone, and soon put the forest dwellers to work building his robot factory. He appointed himself king of the village, and turned them into slaves. Bows-Eye found this outrageous, and staged a coup against the evil count. Being well trained with a bow, she managed to nearly defeat Moneybone. However, after using a dirty trick, the Count trapped her in a rocket, and blaster her off. When she landed, she was found by Ro-Bow, who sympathized with her plight, and offered her to become his apprentice.

[User Posted Image]

CUTTIN' KHAMEN
No one is entirely sure who Cuttin' Khamen is. He showed up to the academy one day, smelling of death, and demanding to be made a Skylander. Master Eon, seeing potential in the being, put him under the tutelage of Barbella. Of course, this decision might have been a bad idea. Years ago, Cuttin' Khamen was the pharaoh of a lost desert. He was cruel and power hungry. He attempted to conquer all of Skylands, but ended up being overthrown by a charismatic young warrior and his brothers. He was killed, and locked away in an inescapable tomb. Over thousands of years, his rage grew at his betrayal, and eventually culminated in his unnatural revival. He rose, and found his kingdom completely destroyed. Finding himself weak and brittle in his new undead form, he decided to become a Skylander temporarily, regaining his strength, and then continuing his conquest. Of course, he hasn't told anyone at the Academy, but most people can tell that something about him is off.

[User Posted Image]

HOP HEAD
Hop Head was the first creation of a secret, evil organization called Breaker, who planned to take control of Skylands through a massive conspiracy. Hop Head was a super soldier, designed to fight, and without a mind of his own. When he and his brothers, Arachtron and Batwing, went on their first takeover mission, something changed in Hop Head. Seeing the destruction he had caused, he felt a horrible guilt, and ran away. He hid away from the organization, and tried to straighten himself out. He decided to be the opposite of what he was built to do, and became a wandering hero. It didn't last long, mostly due to his strange visage, so he excluded himself to the mountains in order to train. He was found by Air Strike, who had been flying by. Air Strike saw a true hero within Hop Head, and asked the robot to become his apprentice, and a Skylander. Hop Head saw he could become a real hero with this offer, and accepted.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#41 Posted: 10:35:42 24/10/2016
Pepirys: Light Sentinel

Pepirys was once known as Papyrus from UNDERTALE until he was somehow teleported to Skylands for plot reasons.
Now he makes even more spaghetti. yaaaaaaaaay
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
#42 Posted: 20:25:19 24/10/2016
Lord Hellscream, Undead Knight

A wandering knight, the man who would become Lord Hellscream helped others without any reward. However, those who've received his help insisted because they believe in him and would feel guilty if he wasn't in peak condition.
His reward would be the treasure he finds in his travels, which he keeps enough to suit his needs. The rest he gives to charity, helping those whose needs are more than his own.
In one of his travels, he encountered one of Kaos's patrols. Stepping out into the open (often a dumb mistake for those who are outnumbered), the lone knight demanded what they were doing.
To answer him, they attacked. The patrol, lead by a Life Spell Punk, charged into battle. The knight, excellent in battle tactics, dodged the fodder and went for the Life Spell Punk. Taking the green robed monster out, he easily took out the rest.
Yet, before the Life Spell Punk perished, he called for reinforcements: bunch of other Spell Punks, consisting of Fire, Water and Air. Whatever it was that they were looking for, it must have been very important.
The lone knight was being blasted by the group, his armor couldn't handle the combination of the three elements. Slowly loosing consciousness, the knight falls off a cliff. He musters his last bit of energy to find a cave nearby. As he enters, the knight feels a disturbing chill as suddenly torches producing a ghastly purplish light, revealing a full set of armor and a sword. Pristine condition, the knight removes his damaged armor, as he he hears the Spell Punks talking nearby.
The knight, sensing that they might send for others to investigate, grabs the armorand hides.
Another patrol enters the cave as the knight puts on the armor. But something was wrong......
The armor was cursed.
Sapping his life away, the lone knight dies.
The patrol finds what they were looking for. But as they were about to call for the Spell Punks, the armor comes to life as it sucked the patrol's life. Recharged, the lone knight screams a hellacious scream that even frightens the Spell Punks as it echoes throught Skylands. As the Punks were about to get away, the lone knight drains them too, regaining his full strength.
Just as the last of the Spell Punks perished, Master Eon and Hugo were on a walk throughout Skylands when they heard the scream.
Rushing to the area, Hugo recognized the cursed armor. Eon, being non-corporeal, went to the knight's aid. Making sure that the young lad was okay, Eon recognized the knight's voice and asked if he would like to join the Skylanders. The knight kneeled before Eon, swearing loyalty and fealty to the Grand Portal Master. The knight asked about his condition, which Hugo told him that there are those who can train him dealing with his new powers, while others can help him become better in combat.
Eon told the knight that his old life's over and he would be rechristened as Lord Hellscream, Undead Knight of Skylands.
---
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:29:00 26/10/2016 by Insane01
TotalEclipsePro Green Sparx Gems: 469
#43 Posted: 03:05:16 25/10/2016
I like the guest stories that explain how they actually get to Skylands. Particularly this one.

Quote: Deja Vu
Welp, here we go I guess.

Lapis Lazuli - Water Sorcerer
You're no match for the tide!

After being set free from a forced fusion, Lapis Lazuli decided to return back to her homeworld. On the search for her home far away, she came across a rift portal. She couldn't avoid it and it's force sucked her in and send her to Skylands. She landed on a floating island and instantly wanted to return home, but soon realised that her powers are gone. She searched for answers and went to the Skylanders Academy where she found the Senseis. They explained to her that powers from other dimensions couldn't be used in Skylands, unless they choose a fitting Battle Class to activate their powers. Lapis was given a staff and she had to take lessons from one of the Sorcerer Senseis, Golden Queen. While training, they found out that they have a lot in common and that they're both starting over. After Lapis' powers returned she decided to stay in Skylands and use her powers for good.

While I am not a HUGE fan of SU, I do know who Lapis is, something I can't say about most of the other guests here. (Yes, I know Dingodile is here, but I only played Crash 1, so I have no clue who he is.)
---
Galactic. Rocket. Aqua. Magma. Plasma. Skull.

Team Flare never happened!
#44 Posted: 02:16:56 27/10/2016
Paul T.R. Geist, Undead Swashbuckler
"Don't mess with my blades."
Unlimited: "Be quick, or be dead."
A wanderer, traveling throughout Skylands, Paul Thaddeus Rickard Geist loved adventure as much as finding a worthy opponent to duel with.
Many have step to challenge him, but all have failed.
During his travels, he met a stranger that gave him a bad vibe. However, as a gentleman, he asked the stranger why he was blocking his way. The stranger tells Paul that he serves a powerful Portal Master and that he was protecting one of the roads to his realm. The stranger explains to Paul that either one pays the toll or challenge him.
Paul, knowing that he doesn't have enough to pay the toll, challenges the stranger.
The young warrior pulls out his twin blades, which impresses the stranger. Paul advances quickly, attacking the stranger.
Each counters their opponent's moves. At a stalemate, the stranger was getting annoyed at Paul's determination. So the mysterious warrior pulls out his trump card and has Paul killed by the stranger's backup.
The stranger, a servant of Kaos, tells Paul that he'll never be a great warrior. Then the servant of Kaos kicks Paul of a cliff, to his death.
Yet, Paul somehow survives...but not as mortal. He wakes up in the Underworld. Regaining consciousness, he's greeted by Hex and Ghost Roaster. Asking them what happened, they told him where he was. He realized he was dead, yet not. He explained who he was and what he was doing in Skylands. Hex and Ghost Roaster took Paul to see Eon.
Once there, Paul bowed in respect to Master Eon, recognizing the great Portal Master. Eon asked Paul what happened, so the young (now undead) warrior told his story and mentioned the name his opponent served.

Eon, upset that Kaos would stoop so low as to sending someone to the Underworld intentionally, regained his composure and asked Paul if would like to join the Skylanders. The young warrior agreed, which Eon summoned his niece.
Aurora entered the Grand Hall, which Eon introduced her to Paul. He bowed and thanked them both.
Now Paul T.R. Geist, Undead Sentinel of the Skylanders, and if you serve Kaos.....he's coming to get you
---
"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:53:49 28/10/2016 by Insane01
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#45 Posted: 11:34:43 27/10/2016
Beelzeburn - Fire Knight
"Haunted by Fire!" - without limitations: "Hell be Back!"

All the inhabitants of the Skylands know about the Underworld; however very few of them is aware of a special part of it, right below the Fire Realms, known as the Infernal Depths.
Those caves are home to a rather rare species of creatures, the sapyres, a race of proud and srong warriors who rely solely on their physical strenght.
One of them, however, was more interested in learning pyromancy and often remained at home to study it instead of joining the others' competitions: Beelzeburn was convinced that brute force wasn't the answer to everything.
The years went by and the sapyr scholar became a powerful pyromancer, but everything comes with a price: he was so absorbed in studying the ancient art that he completely forgot to train his body as well and eventually became too weak to partecipate the various competitions.
Knowing he had no more space in the underground society, he forged an extremely light soword and leaved his home for the surface.
The odd being certainly didn't go unnoticed, especially by Master Eon who thought he knew all the creatures in the Skylands: after hearing Beelzeburn's story and understanding his passion and dedication for what he loved, he quickly understood the potentialities of the young student if trained by a Knight Sensei and quickly paired him with Wild Storm to occasionally cool his hot spirits.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#46 Posted: 22:30:55 08/01/2017
sorry for any kind of bump, but

Crystal Brawl-

Crystal Brawl was once a regular crystal ball. He was the prized possesion of a wizard, who enchanted the ball so it could talk, and use an old tuxedo he had as a body. The wizard made a living by having Crystal Brawl tell fortunes to tourists. One day, Spyro had come in, and asked the ball about the future of skylands. Crystal Brawl looked deep into the future, and saw a horrible outcome- a skylands where Kaos ruled supreme. Crystal Brawl vowed to prevent this future, and followed Spyro back to the academy!

Grave Digger-

Grave Digger was once a simple skeleton named Gunter, who worked at a cemetery. His skeletal body made him an odd pick to work at a cemetery, but he did his job with pride. As time went on, however, more and more bodies had to be buried. The ongoing battle against Kaos had caused a sudden rise of new burials. Although gunter loved his job, he couldn’t stand to see all these innocent lives lost too soon. So he had become a vigilante known as “The Grave Digger”, who would travel at night to fight Kaos’ troops and save innocent people. He used a dual-ended shovel to knock out Kaos’ minions, and move debris. One day, he had stumbled into a city that was under attack, with some undead skylanders fighting the minions of Kaos. Grave Digger came in to help them, and was brought back to the Academy to train as a sentinel.

Slick-

When the Sky Eater attacked skylander academy, the Superchargers had fought against it. However, the dark energy of the Sky Eater had made a dark clone of Splat, using thick oil instead of paints. This clone was locked in the library, and remained there for a while- Until Hood Sickle found her. He decided to train the dark clone as a Sentinel, so she could use her power for good.

Darkeyan-

Back in the days of the Core of Light, Kaos had made 12 evil skylanders to fight for him. His most powerful clone, however, was the Evil Arkeyan Warrior. This clone of Chop Chop possessed more power than the other clones, making him a formidable threat. When the Skylanders made it to Kaos’ lair to stop his doomlander army, this evil clone made one final stand to stop the Skylanders! Blaster-Tron, however, used a powerful laser to wipe the clone’s memory. This allowed the other Knight Sensei to train the clone- now referred to as the Darkeyan- for good.
TrapGiant Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#47 Posted: 17:50:58 09/01/2017
Flashlite - Light Knight:
Flashlite was a simple knight, but when the light and dark elements vanished, Flashlite went with them. He was a guard at the Sunscraper Spire, equal to Knight Light. When Luminous got free, he fought alongside the skylanders, and after that, returned to Skylands. This return was not easy, though as everyone wanted to see the new element, and those like the trolls sought to control him. He eventually talked to Master Eon, and he soon found the light.

Feneri - Magic Sorcerer:
Feneri was the most power wizard in Skylands, then suddenly, the darkness came and messed up a spell turning him into what he is now. A tiki wizard!
He uses his magic to help the skylanders.

Sneakstar - Dark Ninja:
Sneakstar remained when the Light and Dark elements vanished, he stayed somehow, and was able to seek out Starcast, who would mentor him. After this, he sought to destroy all evil, which Eon made him a skylander, so he could do that.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:00:59 09/01/2017 by TrapGiant
#48 Posted: 18:00:29 09/01/2017
Was Feneri kidnapped by Candlejack? Usually he makes people dis

I don't have the Creator app anymore and I'm saving up for a crystal lemme have this funpost
---
TrapGiant Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#49 Posted: 20:02:26 09/01/2017
Sorry, I had to go for lunch and couldn't finish the post, and I had worked to hard on the background already.
---
"Science is a horizon to search for, not a prize to hold in your hand..."-Smart Waddles
#50 Posted: 20:13:46 09/01/2017
No problem, I was just joking since the sudden end felt like the poster got cut off smilie
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me