Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > What do you expect from Sky 7 now that the Bala bros are out?
Page 1 of 1
What do you expect from Sky 7 now that the Bala bros are out?
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 14:17:36 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm mainly expecting even better character design than qhat we got in SF and SSC.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 14:20:59 27/09/2016
Well... I don't really know what influence the Bala brothers had on those two games, to be honest.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 14:21:05 27/09/2016
David and New Lady possibly putting more focus on fan demand rather "look at this cool idea we had!". David was always one to answer us on twitter and he's just out of making a really cool tabletop game(Arcane Academy I think?) which put him with even more fandom contact. Hopefully just enough to not be pandering though, even too much of a good thing goes bad.
New lady, so sorry I don't remember her name, also seemed to be in good terms near Paul Reiche and sounded so natural in comparison to Guha Bala, so good first impression already.

Oh yeah, character design they better improve.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:48 27/09/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#4 Posted: 14:30:00 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I just realized that David might be the new directer for the game.

That could be really good....
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 15:40:18 27/09/2016
Well... This wouldn't necessarily be an improvement, but I kinda hope they bring back cores. Sure, they might be kinda pointless, but I feel like cores have the ability to be more creative with their designs since they don't have to limit themselves to being attached to the gimmick (not saying that there aren't any gimmicklanders who don't have good designs though). Plus some of my favorite Skylanders are cores.

Also I would like to see them do more with the elements, like I remember throwing out my idea of bringing back swimming for Water Skylanders, making it so Air Skylanders can glide, Earth Skylanders can dig up treasure, etc. Because I kinda feel like all the elements do to separate the characters is just by design, attacks, and what gates they can open.

Also BATTLE MODE if Imaginators doesn't bring it back.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#6 Posted: 05:43:00 28/09/2016
I hope they come up with something more like Swap Force again. A completely brand new location, a fun new gimmick that's completely optional and completely contained within the gimmicklanders themselves, a nice assortment of core Skylanders, non-gimmicky survival arenas, bonus missions, and a huge graphics upgrade.
---
Boop me if you see this.
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#7 Posted: 07:18:41 28/09/2016
The VV lady's name is Jennifer Oneal.

There was some sort of leak today regarding Destiny 2 and a rumor about Vicarious Visions helping developping it. If this is true, this is nice for the studio, but with them also working on the Crash remakes, I'm starting to think VV will not work on the next Skylanders game.
---
bye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me