Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Why do people hate Shark Tale [CLOSED]
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#1 Posted: 01:52:02 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Title
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2 Posted: 01:52:23 27/09/2016
Cause it sucked
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3 Posted: 02:02:44 27/09/2016
I tough it was my dream about Finding Nemo.
---
Bruh
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#4 Posted: 02:14:44 27/09/2016
.... I don't really care, it's a movie
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5 Posted: 03:11:21 27/09/2016
Because it's a horrid and cringey movie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#6 Posted: 03:27:08 27/09/2016
a souless cash grab of finding nemo while also trying way too hard to be hip
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#7 Posted: 03:27:42 27/09/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Cause it sucked

I was gonna say that :(
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#8 Posted: 03:32:35 27/09/2016
will smith fish
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#9 Posted: 03:34:45 27/09/2016
Quote: Big Green
will smith fish

Is Shark Tale as bad as Larry?
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#10 Posted: 14:04:13 27/09/2016
Come on, people, shark mafia! SHARK MAFIA!
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#11 Posted: 14:07:35 27/09/2016
Quote: Alydol
Quote: Big Green
will smith fish

Is Shark Tale as bad as Larry?

so much worse
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#12 Posted: 17:19:37 27/09/2016
I watched it. It was okay, except for one tiny little detail that RUINED THE WHOLE MOVIE (aside from the character designs. I never liked them.

(Spoilers for Shark Tale, do not read unless you've watched the movie or never want to watch it)
That one vegetarian shark disguised himself as a dolphin and the fish were okay with him, though when he was a shark they weren't okay with him. DOLPHINS EAT FISH TOO YOU UNINTELLIGENT MAMMAL-LOVING SCRIPT WRITERS
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#13 Posted: 17:59:28 27/09/2016
Because the main protagonist looks like Will Smith in The Incredible Mr. Limpet.

[User Posted Image]

Ack! Oh jeez get it outta here!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#14 Posted: 18:02:54 27/09/2016
will smiths face
on
a fish
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#15 Posted: 14:07:58 28/09/2016
Hipster Nemo
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#16 Posted: 14:45:47 28/09/2016
will smith fish
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#17 Posted: 16:44:50 28/09/2016
Quote: Carmelita Fox
a souless cash grab of finding nemo while also trying way too hard to be hip

This right here.

That said, I'm pretty sure I went to see it in theaters as a kid. Now that I'm an adult, I can imagine the parent who took me was having a miserable time. ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#18 Posted: 04:27:21 29/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

-----
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#19 Posted: 01:25:33 30/09/2016
The only good thing that came out of that movie is the shrimp's story, and the "I am not a nobody" clip.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
#20 Posted: 02:18:14 30/09/2016
Quote: Drawdler
It's actually hiding a huge conspiracy. You see, the original pitch for Shark Tale contained content that would brainwash the masses into saying Antz was better than A Bug's Life (which it is, but the masses are dumb), executives just decided that it involved too much effort. To cut a long story short, the reason Shark Tale sucks now is because they wanted it to suck, so that people wouldn't go poking around and figure out the secret of its inception. Also, it was originally going to be a trilogy, Half-Life 3, Illuminati, etc.

It actually goes much deeper than that. The film itself was designed by Dreamworks to create a legion of Shrek-worshiping, loyal viewer zombies that would flock to all their mountains of sequels in drove.

...And clearly, seeing as the studio is somehow still alive while pumping out ridiculous numbers of sequels and TV spin-offs, it worked!
---
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#21 Posted: 11:02:35 30/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
It's actually hiding a huge conspiracy. You see, the original pitch for Shark Tale contained content that would brainwash the masses into saying Antz was better than A Bug's Life (which it is, but the masses are dumb), executives just decided that it involved too much effort. To cut a long story short, the reason Shark Tale sucks now is because they wanted it to suck, so that people wouldn't go poking around and figure out the secret of its inception. Also, it was originally going to be a trilogy, Half-Life 3, Illuminati, etc.

It actually goes much deeper than that. The film itself was designed by Dreamworks to create a legion of Shrek-worshiping, loyal viewer zombies that would flock to all their mountains of sequels in drove.

...And clearly, seeing as the studio is somehow still alive while pumping out ridiculous numbers of sequels and TV spin-offs, it worked!

It seems like now sequels are the only good movies Dreamworks can make.
Kung Fu Panda 3: amazing
Home: trash
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#22 Posted: 15:28:06 30/09/2016
Quote: JohnnySmasher42

I liked Home...
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
#23 Posted: 16:02:47 30/09/2016

That's just furthering their plot, man! They make terrible originals until people beg them to keep churning out sequels.

It's only a matter of time before Shrek and Po rise to power and topple Disney... and then conquer the world! BUT I'M ON TO THEM, I TELLS YA! <.>
---
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#24 Posted: 16:30:02 30/09/2016
[User Posted Image]

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#25 Posted: 16:50:58 30/09/2016

I highly recommend reading the book Home was based off of. It's superior in its wit and charm.

Even though I enjoyed the movie, the book still stands as the better media, in my opinion.

Also, Shark Tale was my childhood, you guys can hate all you want.
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#26 Posted: 17:46:20 30/09/2016
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
[User Posted Image]

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

-----
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me