Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#101 Posted: 01:34:49 08/11/2016
"GAH!!" Icestorm was on the ground but something happened a very bright flash of light flashed around him and his defense mechanism had activated once again but this time something was different he had a aura of light surrounding him which in turn healed his wounds at an encredible rate. Within minutes his wounds were completely healed. (Icestorm has natural healing abilitys which allow him to heal at an encredible rate.) He slowly got up once again and looked at Riley with a fire in his eyes showing he will not back down. Suddenly a blast of light shot from his mouth and hit Riley with a hard force followed by a burning sensation.
---
SC
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#102 Posted: 12:59:03 08/11/2016
(Okay, I'm pretty sure Riley wouldn't wait full on minutes to attack Icestorm again. In fact he'd probably be dead if it took minutes to heal everything, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. And the Drink of the Gods heal people within seconds, usually less, even. And can you please stop using run-ons? You're killing me slowly through OCD)

I was struck to the ground (again) by a blast of light from the dragon's mouth, but it barely affected me with the Drink of the Gods still running through me. I got up quickly and rushed around to the back of him in a matter of milliseconds, and struck his back from there, leaving a deep cut going across his spine. I waited for their response so I could strike them down again before they did the same to me.
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#103 Posted: 18:06:28 08/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Lucina wouldn't have chosen to wake up in a gas cloud of she had any choice in the matter. She clamped a hand over her mouth and nose immediately, though an amount of pain told her she had already breathed some in. A form in the shadows caught her attention. One of the Unreal was there, and as it flew away she realized there must be someone there. She drew her sword in her free hand and began to move forward.

Leligarm watched the various fighting curiously. Some of them had little to no power, but others... she made a mental note of each one. Then she noticed movement she hadn't seen before, and was caught slightly off guard by a blue haired woman charging furiously at her with a sword. She jumped back and, having recovered, called an Unreal to her. This one has no form, simply a wisp of shadow. She used a dragon for looks. She used a wisp for business. And the woman couldn't be immune to the gas, she was a human, after all. Though not visible under her mask, she grinned.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:09 08/11/2016 by FuryBeam136
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#104 Posted: 21:32:09 08/11/2016
OOC: So what about the Unreal Mutant punched into the gas, is it back up or what?
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#105 Posted: 21:40:13 08/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(Oh derp
I forgot to put it in the post but the one that flew out of Leligarm's corner was supposed to be that one
Voila)

Corrin growled as the Unreal grabbed her tail, flicking it away. She watched it nervously, her tail twitching.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#106 Posted: 21:54:25 08/11/2016
Icestorm screeched in pain from the slash. He fell to the ground but his aura of light healed him yet again. "You won't defeat me easily! My healing abilitys are far superior to yours!" Icestorm said as he smirked and quickly dashed at her again but this time he used his light abilitys to temporarily blind his foe.
---
SC
#107 Posted: 23:19:38 08/11/2016
I was blinded by a sudden flash of light, but blinking a few times fixed it instantaneously, thanks to the Drink of the Gods. I stuck my axe in front of me, just as the dragon lunged forward, and it partially penetrated his scales. Unfortunately, it couldn't get far, so I withdrew my axe as quick as I could, and dashed a few meters backwards, watching as the gash healed in seconds, as always, but still leaving them stunned.

"No, they aren't, you pest. You can't, and won't ever beat me," I responded.

I stopped and waited for their next attack, until I noticed the brunette from earlier, and remembered my plans with her. I made sure to not give away my new goals, however, and kept eye contact with my foe.
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#108 Posted: 23:59:16 08/11/2016
Icestorm noticed her eyes dart at something. He made a growl. "Are you scared?" He spread out his wings which were glowing. "You will never defeat a Warrior of the Keepers!" His light aura was glowing bright. He was now waiting for her to attack.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:34 09/11/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#109 Posted: 00:00:22 09/11/2016
(Riley didn't even look at Una.....)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#110 Posted: 00:37:07 09/11/2016
Ooc: fixed.
---
SC
#111 Posted: 00:43:58 09/11/2016
(Thank you, convexity.)

"Oh, I'm not scared. I'm not scared at all..." I said, gradually making my voice more unnerving.

I dashed towards him and tackled him forward a bit, stunning the dragon, before rushing behind him and fleeing into the distance of the gas, where I was confident that they couldn't see me. I willed the forgotten Unreal (the bird one) to fly around him to distract him, and watched from a distance on the ground, waiting to lure his silhouette away.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#112 Posted: 02:29:02 09/11/2016
Icestorm's breath was knocked out of him. He turned around to see her disappear into the gas. His attention was drawn to the unreal bird. "Get away from me you!" He smacked a wing at it. He then called out to the gas. "If you weren't scared why run? Why hide?"
---
SC
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#113 Posted: 07:56:22 09/11/2016
Una stood up, a bit scathed and grazed but fine. She drew her sword and waited for an attack from the opponent.
---
smilie
#114 Posted: 21:43:24 09/11/2016
I stalked the dragon as they swatted at the bird Leligarm gave to me before diverting my attention to the brunette from earlier, who now had a sword in their hands.

Eh, it won't change much, I thought to myself.

I rushed behind a pillar before either of them could see me, and waited until the brunette looked in the exact opposite direction before prepping. I controlled nearly half of my leftover boosted strength from the Drink of the Gods and launched towards her, prepping my axe in just the right position.

"HAAAAAAAAGH!!" I cried out as I rushed toward her, or at least in the few seconds it took. Please, turn out right.... I thought calmly, contrary to what my voice was.

I (metaphorically) flew past her so quickly I didn't even notice it. I turned around a full three seconds after I passed her and stopped in my tracks, hoping for the best.

And there I saw it. Her left hand, dismantled from the rest of her body, dropped to the floor.

The amputation was a success.

(Gods, that last part was so horribly written. Sorry for that. And the gore. But I'm expecting with your warrior powers and stuff you can find a way to restore her hand in the next 30-40 posts or so, so Ciao)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#115 Posted: 22:48:18 09/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Lucina wasn't sure what had happened entirely, but one minute she'd been charging at the girl in the shadows and the next, she was being held in place by nothing more tangible than a wisp of shadow. She tried to get free, but had great difficulty. She was about to yell for help, hoping desperately that one of her allies was there, but was surprised to see a flash of light somewhere in the gas cloud. The gas was suddenly gone, and standing where the light had flashed was a group of people. Or creatures.

(The Keepers have arrived, yay)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#116 Posted: 23:11:21 09/11/2016
Icestorm quickly turned around to see Riley behind him. He quickly charged at her before she could retreat. "You coward!" He then hit her with his horns.
---
SC
#117 Posted: 00:37:29 10/11/2016
I was knocked to the ground again as the dragon bashed me with their horns, and attempted to get up and retreat again, but they had rushed over and pinned me to the ground by then.

"You sure you want to waste your time on me?" I said, mildly fatigued from my burst of effort. "Your friend over there seems to be having a bit of trouble. They've lost something pretty important, I said, my voice getting even more unnerving during the last sentence. I was wondering when they would realize the other warrior's missing hand just a few feet away. Were they that unobservant?
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#118 Posted: 01:17:56 10/11/2016
Icestorm looked at the brunette. Icestorm was now in a rage upon seeing his friend hurt. "You.........you will PAY!" His light aura suddenly jumped to shockingly brightness to the point no one could look at him without protection. The shadows seemed to move away from him. He looked at Riley with fire in his eyes. He grabbed her throat and started to squeeze. Under all his rage one could tell he was hurting from his past as well as current situation. He was beginning to pant as he was using his energy at an encredible rate. But just as suddenly as his power spiked it stopped and his aura went away. He was steaming from his power as well as still panting. Icestorm then dropped Riley and collapse to the ground having used up all his energy.
---
SC
#119 Posted: 01:44:38 10/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(Just pointing out again that the Keepers showed up for anyone who didn't notice)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#120 Posted: 02:05:42 10/11/2016
"Raa!" Asmeratu yelled. "Well, that was pathetic. Keepers, MOVE IN ALREADY!" He scanned the battleground, looking for any possible enemies. He set his target on a girl fighting the shadows. "Move over, or fight if you want. Backup has come! Down with the shadows!" He slashed at the tendrils of mist that were starting to surround him.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#121 Posted: 06:25:11 10/11/2016
After fighting the dragon Unreal for what seemed liked hours, Mutant finally got a hit in with his Katana. As the sword went through, a black shadowy mist seeped out before the cut completely closed and the Unreal, clearly ticked, pinned Mutant to the wall. He grabbed two of the talons, trying to push it off of him. He suddenly faded into a shadow and phased through the wall. Only to come back through and kick the Unreal in the face. "Intangibility and shape shifting" He broke down, recognizing the two powers as he absorbed them, and another power feeling similar to intangibility which he didn't recognize. He flew up to Corrin, "I reckon I've got one or two minutes with these powers, lets milk them for all they're worth" He said. He then wound up a punch, and enlarged his fist as he swung.

OOC: I hope its ok that I took control of that Unreal in this post, I just wanted Mutant to get some action. I also skipped some time from the fight to transition into it more smoothly. Plus I found a reason why the Unreal are invisible to Mutant's eco-location.
Quote: FuryBeam136
The crow (Unreal) was solid shadow, yet could pass through inanimate objects of Leligarm wished it to. It could also change shape.

I'm going to say that things like air or water always goes through the Unreal, but solids they have to choose (or be told) to go through. And seeing as sound is vibrations in particles, and air particles go through them, then the sound has nothing to bounce off of.
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#122 Posted: 07:54:52 10/11/2016
Una screamed in pain "WHY" sheathed her sword and surrounded herself in darkness "Good luck finding me now!" She quickly sent a blast of light from her right hand, surrounded herself in darkness (again), picked up her left hand and ran, hoping for a way to treat it.

Ooc: Where is the place we're fighting in set anyways?
---
smilie
#123 Posted: 20:04:21 10/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(Shagaru: Big empty room in a destroyed castle (prollally empty cuz it's destroyed)
S2 Swap Force: I don't really mind since the reason you gave for it is good enough for me for now, just try to avoid it, k? If you did it without giving a reason I'd be pretty annoyed.)

Leligarm growled at the arrival of the Keepers. She flew up into the air, an Unreal dragon (a different one than the one Mutant just did whatever he did to) practically materializing behind her. In actuality it was the wisp, which she'd called back. She took off the smoke mask, there wasn't much need for it now, and looked pointedly at Riley. Of course the Keepers would come to protect their precious "warriors."

Diasi looked up at the movement, cautious. She watched an Unreal go from a small wisp to an impressive dragon beside a winged girl, though the wisp was small enough she assumed it was her enhanced sight allowing her to see it. She looked around at those she summoned. Most of them had no idea what was going on, she knew, but at least one of them probably knew something. She looked around at the area. She mentally cursed herself, this place had clearly been reached by the Unreal.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#124 Posted: 20:38:45 10/11/2016
"Heh. I knew you weren't that smart. I'll be seeing you later then. I have some other friends to take care of."

I walked up to him and slowly slit his wings across the edges, making him incapable of flight, and left him alone to take care of everyone else, ignoring the unfamiliar voices behind me. I started to hunt down the brunette from earlier so I could finish her off, but after seeing Leligarm beside me I started a conversation to make sure we were doing well.

"I'm guessing you'll take care of the Keepers? I'll be taking care of their little squad in the meantime, if you are. Unless if you want me to help you of course," I said to her.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#125 Posted: 22:10:46 10/11/2016
Icestorm started to come to. He tryed to get back up still trying to stop Riley. "N-no!" He said weakly as he was very weak and wounded. "S-someone help! P-please!"
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:37 10/11/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#126 Posted: 22:28:03 10/11/2016
I sighed in annoyance and went back to put some final touches on the dragon. I turned him over and slit his throat with my axe, keeping him from speaking, along with making some careful incisions through some of the muscles in his legs and arms, making him completely immobile.

"So, what do you want me to do, Leli?" I asked again, impatiently.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#127 Posted: 23:18:03 10/11/2016
Icestorm's natural healing abilitys stopped him from bleeding out but he was unable to stay conscious any longer. He dropped to the ground and went unconscious.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:13:22 11/11/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#128 Posted: 23:33:03 10/11/2016
(How can he slide down from something on a level surface....)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#129 Posted: 00:16:58 11/11/2016
Ooc: I thought they were on a pile of rubble?
---
SC
#130 Posted: 20:01:43 11/11/2016
(We're on a flat, stone surface. There's just rubble around us due to the collapse of the temple. We couldn't do that whole fight on a simple pile of pure, refined pieces of outright rubble.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#131 Posted: 21:13:54 11/11/2016
Ooc: fixed.
---
SC
#132 Posted: 22:50:05 11/11/2016
(Okay then, thanks. Now, we must wait patiently for Fury to move us along.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#133 Posted: 00:44:10 13/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(Woah there was a full 24 hours in which I was not online this is a rare occurrence)

"We're going to find a more permanent place to stay for now, we don't quite have the ability to take on all the Keepers at the moment," Leligarm said slowly, watching the Keepers cautiously. "I'm going to try to bring more Unreal into this realm so we can fight them."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#134 Posted: 14:28:01 13/11/2016
(Eh, it's okay. I was inactive for the first month of my account's creation because I forgot this website existed as a whole.)

"So I'll just keep hunting the smaller catch. See you in a few, then," I responded before dashing off in search of the same brunette (again).

I halted to a slower pace a few minutes later and kept alert for footsteps, and heard something towards my right. I moved closer to the ground and looked closely for any silhouettes that would have been moving.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#135 Posted: 15:38:48 13/11/2016
Icestorm came to again and saw the keepers and slowly dragged himself to them. "P-please help." He said weakly.
---
SC
#136 Posted: 18:44:33 13/11/2016
Mutant heard the faint cry for help from Icestorm and asked Corrin, Sombra, and anyone else around Corrin at the time "Think you can hold this guy off for now? The dragon dude down there needs help" He flew down to Icestorm to help him.

OOC: He called Icestorm dragon dude because he doesn't know his name.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:45 13/11/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#137 Posted: 21:38:58 13/11/2016
Icestorm then collapsed from his wounds. His body was wounded and his wings were ripped.
---
SC
#138 Posted: 00:47:04 15/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Corrin gave a small growl and dumped the people on her back onto the ground in some annoyance. Her form shimmered and she became human, limping towards Icestorm. The wound in her leg hadn't healed, and she now also had a bite mark on her back. "I'd help, but... I don't have any healing stuff with me," she sighed.

Leligarm shrugged. She watched Riley for a minute before turning away. She left an Unreal, in the form of a butterfly, that would lead Riley to her if necessary. Unlike the other Unreal, this one had colour, and was more fitted to be hidden. The only strange thing about it was that its wings changed colour, never staying constantly one for more than a minute.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#139 Posted: 16:53:29 24/11/2016
(So that's another dead RP on the forum. Hooray.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:01 24/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#140 Posted: 00:15:07 25/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(Yep ;-;
I hope that someone revives it though. I would but I kinda can't control other people's characters and I was the last one to post...)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#141 Posted: 01:06:32 25/11/2016
Sunlight soon hit Icestorm's body and it began to give off a faint glow as it was healing.
---
SC
#142 Posted: 04:17:53 25/11/2016
"Wait," Mutant said, "Is it the light or the heat that heals you? Whatever it is I can replicate it. Unless of course it's the radiation" he added as an afterthought as he made a gentle fire and moved it above Icestorm.

OOC: Man lots of things heal Icestorm don't they?
---
#143 Posted: 14:57:11 25/11/2016
Ooc: His natural healing abilitys and natural light does.

"The natural sunlight heals me." Icestorm said faintly. "The keepers are here. I....need their help."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:37 25/11/2016 by Spyroconvexity
#144 Posted: 15:36:08 25/11/2016
I saw a figure walk up towards my little leftovers, supposedly conversing with them. I got my axe ready and prepared to attack them from behind。

Perfect, I thought to myself. I stood up as slowly as I possibly could, not worrying about any noise I made due to the amount of attention I assumed was being averted towards the dragon (Repetitive vocabulary is repetitive).
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:53 26/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#145 Posted: 01:28:00 26/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(The gas is gone, I said this when the Keepers came.)

Diasi's forest green gaze swept the area again, and rested on an injured dragon. She walked slowly towards him, soon identifying him as Icestorm. She was alert, careful, as she did so, anticipating an attack of some sort.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#146 Posted: 04:00:18 26/11/2016
Icestorm slowly looked at Diasi with a look of fright and helplessness on his face. He was wounded and would need medical attention.
---
SC
#147 Posted: 15:15:48 26/11/2016
(Oh, well screw me. I'll edit that.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#148 Posted: 01:17:58 27/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(Thanks, it fits now~)

Diasi lay a hand on the dragon's scales. Though she remained alert, she was able to channel some life energy into him as healing magic. "Better?" she murmured gently, the leafy green glow her hand had gained while healing faded as she carefully pulled back.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#149 Posted: 03:37:34 27/11/2016
"Y-yes." Icestorm said. He felt his wounds healing slowly. "Who are you?"
---
SC
#150 Posted: 01:36:48 28/11/2016 | Topic Creator
"My name is Diasi. I am one of the Keepers. I'm here to help," she explained, her expression gentle.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me