Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#51 Posted: 00:42:32 03/11/2016
Icestorm meanwhile was unconscious and beat up from fightingthe Unreal. He sturred a little and moaned a little in pain.
---
SC
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#52 Posted: 17:29:57 03/11/2016
(I-It says "Hiss" in your signature.... Also, I forgot to mention that Riley's a cherub. Not those baby angel cherubs. Those aren't cherubs. Cherubs are just four-winged angels, really. And Riley has four wings. They're all navy blue. Sorry for not putting that in the forum. Also, be prepared for a lot of first person roleplaying. I suck popsicles at writing in third person.)

Riley's POV, since I have no other OCs. Yet.

I slowly started to wake up as my senses attuned to my new surroundings. Peeling my eyes open. I saw another being in front of me. A winged being. The self-proclaimed Bringer of the End.

Leligarm

"Ugh," I groaned softly. "Leli, why'd you wake me up? You only do this when it's something important, and with the lack of noise it's kind of hard to think that's the case."

I met Leligarm around a year ago during my crusade across what was now modern day Italy, dismantling and/or burning all of the animals and humans in my path. Thinking she was another normal being, I tried to get her out of my way so I could move on and finish my little vacation, but some strange, indescribable, and at the moment completely irrelevant things happened. And now I was with the Unreality, a force that pushed an effort to reform the universe to a much more entertaining state.
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#53 Posted: 21:07:18 03/11/2016
Una and Marcus lay unconscious from the battle with the unreal. Marcus woke up but instead of acting as if he was in pain, he started to kick Una. This of course wakes Una up "Ugh... Ow... Wake me up ow later ow". Marcus responds "THIS WAS YOUR FAULT!".
---
smilie
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#54 Posted: 22:36:43 03/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(I hiss at people, I honestly had no idea that had anything to do with what you said.
Kay, it works for me.)

"There are people in the next room. I think the Keepers brought them here. I want you to see how much damage they could cause. Don't get killed," Leligarm explained. She paused for a moment before adding, "I'd rather keep my only warrior capable of actual thought alive." She snapped her fingers and a shadow that seemed almost solid shaped like a dragon flew through the wall and landed beside her with no sound. She lay a hand on its head. "The Unreal can assist you if you need any help," she murmured, almost an afterthought. "Though I doubt you will. You can handle yourself."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#55 Posted: 23:37:44 03/11/2016
Mutant was freaking out when he heard that last sentence, then sighed in relief when he didn't hear anything immediately afterward. He morphed back into his human form and went over to Una and Marcus "Care to help me wake the others up? The unreal are gonna attack us again, luckily there's only 2 in that room over there" He then went over to Icestorm "Hey, wake up dude. Come on wake up"
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#56 Posted: 00:05:49 04/11/2016
(Don't any of you think it's a bit quick to be fighting each other already? Eh, too late now...)

"The only thing I'll need assistance with is trying to go back to sleep after this. Do you have a plan, besides that? I can't exactly tempt them to fight me with their powers if I don't look evil, you know that very well," I said quickly.
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#57 Posted: 01:28:16 04/11/2016
Icestorm wined and started to wake up. He opened his eyes and looked at Mutant. He shakley got to his feet. "W-where are the Unreal?" He tryed to walk forward but his legs gave out from under him and he collapsed to the ground.
---
SC
#58 Posted: 02:52:16 04/11/2016
"They're not here yet," Mutant said, "but the leader's in that room and is summoning them to fight along side her henchman as we speak."

OOC: or would it be henchwoman seeing as Riley's a girl
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:51 04/11/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#59 Posted: 07:59:05 04/11/2016
Una responds to mutant "Uh.... Sure!" Una clumsily gets up and starts heading over to mutant. Marcus throws his hands in the air and says "You said you were tired!" Una sighs and says "you have got a cut on your cheek..." "Don't care"
---
smilie
#60 Posted: 10:09:14 04/11/2016
"I-I don't know if I can fight. I'm already weak from the last fight." Icestorm said.
---
SC
#61 Posted: 17:11:59 04/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(My characters exist I forgot about them (derp))

Corrin stretched out, almost catlike, with a yawn. She blinked, her reptilian red eyes taking in her surroundings. Her hand closed around the Yato, which lay beside her, as she sat upright. She blinked. She remembered an encounter with the Unreal. No one was entirely certain how they knew what to call them, but they all knew. She'd finished a battle and then she remembered a light. She made to stand but winced as she remembered the wound she'd suffered from one of the shadowy creatures with a flare of pain. She looked down to see the gash on her leg, and frowned. She slightly hoped the people around her wouldn't notice the wound.

Leligarm thought for a moment, then waved a hand and an Unreal shaped like a crow perched on Riley's shoulder. "They will know you are allied with us. That's why they will fight you. Don't get yourself killed, remember." The crow was solid shadow, yet could pass through inanimate objects of Leligarm wished it to. It could also change shape. She hesitated for a moment, then looked thoughtfully at Riley. "I'll let you control it for this battle, if you'd like," she offered.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#62 Posted: 20:07:56 04/11/2016
"I'll give it a shot. I'm guessing you're going to be spectating me."

I commanded (telepathically) the crow-like Unreal to fly to the next room and bop the only warrior that seemed to be functioning properly on the head, and waited for it (the warrior) to turn away so I could sneak up.

(Yes, I know the edit is lengthy)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:03:22 05/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#63 Posted: 20:45:24 04/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Leligarm smiled. "Obviously. I'll be watching from the shadows, and if things get out of hand I'll step in." She flapped her wings and took off, careful to hide herself in the darkest corner she could find. She watched silently, waiting.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#64 Posted: 05:47:44 05/11/2016
"What was that?" Mutant looked around, when he saw nothing he slapped his leg gently to give him some sound to use for echo-location. When it pick up nothing in his general vacenity he just shrugged off as maybe something fellow him from this crumbling place.

OOC: just so u know, Mutant was in his human form before. And I'm gonna say that sound waves just pass through the shadows, because even though they're solid most of the time, they seem almost intangible
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:37:52 05/11/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#65 Posted: 10:13:19 05/11/2016
Icestorm was now worried in his current state he was weak and couldn't defend himself easily.
---
SC
#66 Posted: 11:54:38 05/11/2016
(S2.... You said that he sprouted his bat wings and summoned his "katinas"... and Riley wasn't even sneaking up yet. She's still in the second room. You're making Mutant overpowered, along with exploiting Riley....)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:38:21 05/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#67 Posted: 17:33:26 05/11/2016
OOC: from what it sounded like, Riley was going to sneak up on Mutant when he turned away, and the only thing he's been using so far is his echo-location. But I'm sorry, I'll edit the last post. Oh and post 55, I said Mutant morphed back into his human form.
---
#68 Posted: 19:31:02 05/11/2016
(Nevermind then, I'm an idiot. And if I said she was sneaking up then I would have made a separate post on that, like I'm about to right now, to clear that part up. Except I'm not going to be sneaking up anymore, since I came up with something else.)

"Perfect," I said. Now for the fun part. "Leli, you might want to put some gas masks on us."

I took out another device I had kept in my pockets for moments like this. It was shaped like a sphere that was stretched out into a sort of three-dimensional oval (OOC: I don't remember what to call those). It was filled with chlorine gas, and if my guess was correct it would have the same effect on the warriors as any other living being. I pulled the pin and tossed it into the other room, and watched as the gas began to seep out of the casing.

(OOC: In case if you don't know this (you probably don't), chlorine gas was used in World Wars I and II due to it's ability to almost assuredly kill someone. Here's how it works: When someone inhales the chlorine gas, it's absorbed into the lung's cells almost immediately. There, it "steals" the hydrogen from the water molecules, thus removing the water and replacing it with HCl (Hydrochloric Acid). This causes it to burn and dissolve the lungs from the inside out, keeping the user from ingesting any form of oxygen needed for life whatsoever (unless if you get specific medical treatment for it). Just for comparison, hydrochloric acid is the same acid found in our stomachs, and that can dissolve steel. The only reason our stomachs can handle it is because the insides are lined with a highly alkaline mucus and the cells replace themselves faster
than they're destroyed. Yes, I know this scientific explanation took up the majority of the post. Sorry about that...)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:46 05/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#69 Posted: 23:59:38 05/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(I just love science-y explanations
Yes that was sarcasm, but that science-y stuff was actually pretty interesting, and I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just tired of science in general right now. For reasons I'd rather not explain right now.)

Leligarm smiled and threw a gas mask towards Riley, putting on one of her own. She was always prepared for these sorts of things, they happened often. She and Riley both enjoyed killing people painfully, or so she had gathered from her ally's behaviour.

Corrin blinked in surprise as she saw the gas. She made to back away, but the cut in her leg hindered her progress greatly. "Uh..." she racked her brain for solutions to the problem of what she assumed was toxic gas and decided to try being a dragon. As a bonus, it'd be much easier to walk. She pulled out her Dragonstone and closed her red eyes. The first thing to happen was a set of antler-like horns crowned her head, followed by large draconic wings sprouting from her back. A growl escaped her throat as her form elongated, and her armor melded with her skin, forming scales. A tail flicked out from behind her, and she stood slowly, painfully, due to the cut in what was now her right hind leg. She looked at the gas curiously, wondering if it would affect a dragon.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#70 Posted: 00:59:23 06/11/2016
Name: Sombra
Role: Warrior
Appearance: my avatar
Personality: Is willing to work with others but prefers to not. Will sometimes use her friends for her own purposes
Backstory: She was a little girl left as an orphan after the war but she learned to hack. She then learned people are just as easy to manipulate as tech. She is now a very powerful and feared hacker!
World: Overwatch
Other: She can hack people temporarily disabling her powers she can have one teleported active at a time and can temporarily turn invisible. Unreality
Oh can I get a recap of what's happened
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:55 06/11/2016 by sprocketrocket
#71 Posted: 01:09:21 06/11/2016
(To Fury: Is it school? Actually, I won't pressure it. Ignore that part. Though Corrin turns into a water dragon, right? Acutally, I won't pressure that either. I don't want to sound intrusive.
To Sprocket: I'd recommend reading through the actual roleplay instead of a recap. It's only been about 30-20 posts so far, for one. Two, I think it's pretty entertaining. Sorry if that came off as me being rude...
Also, sorry for not contributing to the RP in this post. I'm just waiting for S2 to come back.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#72 Posted: 01:23:03 06/11/2016
"W-what is this?" Icestorm coughed as he breathed the gas. Being dragon it didn't affect him though it did make him sleepy.
---
SC
#73 Posted: 01:40:09 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(I don't mind, I'm not easy to get upset~
Corrin is technically referred to in her dragon form as "feral dragon," there are watery effects around her but that just seems to be the theme for ancient dragon stuff in what Fire Emblem I've played. (Azura's song, Corrin's transformation, Manakete attacks in Awakening have a kind of crystal-y watery effect after they hit)
sprocketrocket I shall accept you, and I will ask you to read what's happened, since we didn't start too long ago and most of the first page is me failing to post character sheets for myself)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#74 Posted: 04:09:06 06/11/2016
"What? Gas mask?" Mutant wondered, which was quickly answer by an object flying overtop of him, and the sound of leaking gas. Mutant morphed into his bat form and shot off into the sky, out of the gases reach. He surveyed the battle field, but was unable to see, and the thickness of the gas made is echo-location blurry, but he thought he could make out some shapes. He held his breath and plugged his nose and flew right back in to save people.
---
#75 Posted: 08:27:10 06/11/2016
Una freaked out "No gas for me!" And she immediately covered her nose and mouth and ran in the opposite direction. Marcus however challenged it "I'M NOT AFRAID OF DOME GAS- cough cough" his eyes started watering and screamed a swear "BAD cough IDEA" and he passed out.
---
smilie
#76 Posted: 14:06:17 06/11/2016
(... It appears people are paying no attention to what chlorine gas does. Let me be clear. It will not make you pass out. In fact, it will keep you awake through the whole process, and it will make you feel every second of your lungs being dissolved inside out. Think about how the Jews were gassed in the Holocaust (Dark, I know. But I'm irritated by people thinking it's chloroform or something like that). The Nazis used chlorine to gas them. Chlorine gas damages the eyes as well, since those are moist. So S2, you might want to have Mutant cover their eyes as well. With the amount of abuse you've been giving echo-location he'll get around being blind just fine. But back to the roleplay.)

I waited for all of their reactions to the gas to kick in, only to see a bat-winged creature soar into the air in their attempt to avoid the gas.

"They might be a problem... Leli, I'm going in to take care of whatever that... thing, is," I said through my mask, muffling the sound slightly (OOC: and enough to keep Mutant from hearing it through Echo-location, since you're attempting to milk the heck out of that ability).

I took out a bladed, metallic stick from my other pocket, grabbed the two hooks on the end and pulled them apart to extend it into a much longer rod, about the size of a walking cane. I clicked the button on the far end of it and the blade unfolded into a lumber axe (though I evidently wasn't going to use it for that). I made sure that my mask was secure and moved towards the second room to take care of everyone else.

(OOC: If you're wondering where Riley gets all of these devices from, I'm going to just say that she's supplied by a friend of hers that I might add to the roleplay later on if you'll allow it, Fury.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:57:30 06/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#77 Posted: 14:31:52 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Corrin flapped her wings experimentally, hoping to push the gas away. She let out a roar and flew off the ground, just over the gas. She looked down to see if there was anyone else she should get out. A sudden bolt of what appeared to be blue lightning flashing into the sky caused her to fly back a bit, surprised. She growled and looked down again. She grabbed the unconscious person in one claw and looked at him. She poked him curiously, wondering if he was still alive.

Phosphora kept moving higher and higher, a streak of blue lightning in the sky. She stopped and looked down curiously to see how the humans were dealing with it. She was surprised to see a dragon, but she let it be. It wasn't exactly pleasant waking up to a deadly gas, but here she was.

Leligarm nodded. Larger wings propelled a dragon up out of the cloud as well, and she sighed. "They have a shapeshifter. I get the feeling they knew something like this would happen. They were all humans a minute ago, if you're wondering how I know the dragon is a shapeshifter."

(Sounds good. I honestly don't mind the random stuff out of nowhere, as long as it's relatively realistic.
Let him be unconscious, it doesn't really change much.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#78 Posted: 14:48:43 06/11/2016
Icestorm then felt his lungs starting to burn. Being wounded from the previous fight he couldn't exactly fly. He coughed and gaged as he tryed to move away from the gas but his strength was gone. "This...cough.....gas....cough cough....burns!"
---
SC
#79 Posted: 16:18:05 06/11/2016
"What is this gas?!" Shouted Sombra "It seems to be interfering with my tech!" She kept trying to fix it until she knew it wouldn't work "ugh this pain is horrible! And I can't even teleport out!"
---
#80 Posted: 16:27:59 06/11/2016
(Okay then, I'll let it pass. For now O.o)

"Eh, nothing new, right? I'll see you in a few," I responded.

I entered the other room and walked slowly towards the center of the room. I looked around and carefully decided who would be my first target, until I saw a brunette in a light brown dress running away from the gas, holding her breath.

Perfect, I thought to myself.

I made a mad dash towards her with my axe trailing by my side, and it was only going to be a matter of seconds before I could pin her down. But I didn't want to kill her immediately, oh no. This was a rare moment, a time where I could make my targets suffer as much as possible before they died. I would make this last as long as I possibly could.

I haven't done this in forever! I thought to myself. Let's start with the left hand!
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#81 Posted: 17:00:31 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Lucina stood with her sword drawn. She wasn't sure when she'd ended up in some sort of gas cloud, but here she was. She tried not to breathe, but that was easier said than done, and her eyes and lungs burned. She tried to run out of the gas, but she couldn't find any way out but up, and there was a dragon circling overhead. It reminded her oddly of the helplessness she'd felt against the Fell Dragon. Her inability to do anything, his power to immense for her to be able to truly resist... She shook her head. She had to get out of this. So she ran blindly in one direction, hoping for the best.

Leligarm thought for a moment. There were plenty of people to go around. She could step in, couldn't she? she waved a hand and the dragon-shaped unreal that had been at her side flew up towards the dragon in the sky. She doubted it would be easy to deal with a dragon unless you were a dragon, it would make it easier for Riley to take on weaker, more easily tortured opponents.

Corrin growled at the Unreal approaching her. She didn't want to fight, it wasn't really a good time for battle. She gently prodded the person she was holding, hoping to get him to do something, anything. Turning back to the Unreal facing her, she let out a roar. She could speak in her dragon form, but she chose not to. She didn't have much to say as a dragon, when fighting as one growls and roars worked just as well as battle cries, and otherwise it was life or death situations in which there wasn't much to say anyway. She figured she might as well give the illusion that she couldn't talk, so she wouldn't be asked why she didn't. The Unreal watched her patiently. She watched it wearily, nervously, carefully.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#82 Posted: 17:18:27 06/11/2016
Suddenly a bright light started to come from Icestorm. He slowly stood up and flawed his wings trying to blowe away the gas. (This is Icestorm's defense mechanism which only activates in dire situations.) The light seemed to keep the gas away as he started to run and fly into the air. "Everyone run!" He said in a deep voice.
---
SC
#83 Posted: 17:22:22 06/11/2016
(OOC: Just noticed, when are Pocket Monsters Dos and StormDragon going to come in? Are you guys here?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:29:38 06/11/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#84 Posted: 18:47:19 06/11/2016
Mutant landed in the gas and looked around, all he could see was yellow, and he started to feel his eyes burning. He muffled grunt and snapped his eyes shut. He then slapped his leg a few times, saw a shape a bit a head of him, flew straight towards it, and bumped head first into a pillar. He let out another muffled grunt as he went to walk and tripped on a rock about the height of is foot. Everything's blending into the ground he thought. He then flew up out of the gas only to be met with Corrin and the dragon Unreal in a stare down. "Wait" he slapped his leg a few times. He only detected Corrin, meaning "The Unreal are invisable to my echo-location!"
---
#85 Posted: 19:29:29 06/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Corrin looked back in surprise, only to turn back to the Unreal, which had begun to strike. She roared and fought back, the two became locked in combat. The person Corrin was holding was moved to her back.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#86 Posted: 20:17:05 06/11/2016
Una carries on running, trying to escape the gas
---
smilie
#87 Posted: 21:55:00 06/11/2016
(Before I begin, thank you S2 for tuning down echo-location. It was getting a bit ridiculous.)

I ran faster and faster towards the brunette, my axe dragging along the ground behind me, until I lunged forward and pinned her to the ground. I immediately attempted to remove their hand from their nose to force them to inhale the gas.

(Just to clear this up, the brunette I'm referring to is Una. Sorry if that got a bit confusing.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#88 Posted: 22:09:07 06/11/2016
Sombra starts trying to run away from the gas and manages to find a free spot! She tosses a teleporter onto Corrins back and teleports there after regaining balance she says "hola mi amigo"
---
#89 Posted: 23:30:49 06/11/2016
Icestorm looked back only to see the unreal attacking he then turned around and flew as fast as he could to the group.
---
SC
#90 Posted: 08:40:50 07/11/2016
OOC: Betty, just to let u know I would've toned down the echo-location even if u didn't say anything, in post 64 I did say Quote: S2 Swap Force
I'm gonna say that sound waves just pass through the shadows, because even though they're solid most of the time, they seem almost intangible

Mutant hovered there looking at Corrin and the Unreal fight, realising that even though he couldn't detect it, it wasn't intangible. He was curious though. To test out if he could touch it, he flew behind the Dragon Unreal and punched it into the gas, shooting fire out of his elbow to give his punch more power. Just one of the many unreal thins about the Unreal I suppose

OOC: I'll think up a scientific explanation later, right now it's 2:30 am here. And my excuse for why the Hydro-Chloric acid didn't effect Mutants eyes is the I know someone who accidentally put some (not a lot) in their eyes and their eye-sight is still the same
---
#91 Posted: 11:20:47 07/11/2016
Soon Icestorm shot a blast of fire at the unreal.
---
SC
#92 Posted: 15:33:33 07/11/2016
Una struggled to get out of the pin and shouted "GET OFF OF ME cough" Una released a blast of light from her hands in an attempt to blind/stun her attacker
---
smilie
#93 Posted: 21:30:15 07/11/2016
(Okay then, sorry for not acknowledging that. Though HCl doesn't damage vision. It just leaves the eye extremely prone to infections, and it makes them highly irritable. But everyone's probably sick of science now, so I'll shut up)

A flash of light appeared from my victim's hand after they yelled in protest of my capture, but it didn't do much to blind me (as that was probably their intent), as my mask blocked out a good amount of the light.

I raised my axe right above her left hand while attempting to unplug her nose, in preparation for the amputation.

Three... two... one... I thought to myself, making sure I had the perfect angle.

(This is where someone intervenes. Or at least I hope so. It'd be weird to permanently harm a protagonist this early on.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#94 Posted: 21:33:04 07/11/2016
Seeing someone about to swing their axe unto somebody Sombra shoots it out of their hand from the sky (still on Corrins back if anyone wants to notice) "I just hacked your game!" she shouted from above
---
#95 Posted: 21:45:13 07/11/2016
Suddenly Icestorm flew in and Tackled Riley off of Una's back. He was also covering his mouth. "You will not hurt anyone! Leave now before I kill you!" Icestorm said with a growl.
---
SC
#96 Posted: 22:13:07 07/11/2016
(Uh...... I don't see how a single 9mm round is going to knock a graphene axe out of someone's hand, but okay. I'll work around something close enough. Also, Sombra's available to play as in the PTR, sprocket. Enjoy yourself.)

"Ughh!"

I grunted as a strange, reddish, dragon-esque creature tackled me off of my victim and onto the ground, but thankfully my mask was still intact and secured. I grabbed my axe which had landed a foot or two away from me and got into an offensive stance, as the dragon attempted to warn me off.

"Go ahead and try," I said just loud enough for him to hear, barely containing the excitement I felt inside. Now this was a battle!

"And to you, I'm coming back for you later," I continued as I pointed at the brunette.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#97 Posted: 22:42:27 07/11/2016
Icestorm growled and stepped in between them. "You'll have to go through me first!" Icestorm said with a bit of flame and smoke coming from his nostrils. "This is your last warning leave now!" He spread out his wings in a fighting stance.
---
SC
#98 Posted: 23:14:33 07/11/2016
"Well, warning ignored. Sorry about that," I said nonchalantly, shrugging my shoulders.

I rushed towards the dragon and swung my axe across their chest, leaving a mild cut on their left side. I dashed a few meters backwards to put some space between us.

(OOC: Just to be aware, I'm going to be using the Kid Icarus: Uprising mobility system, which is very quick paced and offers a lot of maneuverability. And here I am speaking of it as if it were a product. Just watch some Let's Plays or play the game yourself if you want a good example of it. Fury, you evidently won't need to look it up due to Shads educating you about our glorious fandom)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#99 Posted: 23:23:58 07/11/2016
Icestorm looked at the cut on his chest. He made a low growl. "Oh you're going to regret challenging me." He said with a slight hiss. He suddenly dashed forward and bashed Riley with hit horns he then slashed her face causing the mask to have a hole in it. He then flew back in front of Una.
---
SC
#100 Posted: 01:10:09 08/11/2016
I was pushed back about four or five meters by the dragon's sudden dash, and took a few seconds to regain my footing. I was about to dash forward, but a sudden pain in my lungs stopped my thoughts. Reaching up towards my mask, I felt a tear running down the right vent of it.

Gods darn... I thought, annoyed at having to use my "medicine" so early in the battle. I willed the mask to "unclasp" into my hand, and tossed it to the side, paying no attention to it as it dissipated into the rest of the atmosphere.

I took to the skies and dropped another gas grenade to conceal my escape, not wanting to risk Leligarm's cover for another mask, and hid behind a pillar. I quickly reached into my pockets (yet again, I know) and pulled out a syringe filled with the Drink of the Gods. I-

Hold on, Riley. Do you really need this? I thought.

...What?

Of course I needed this! What was I even thinking? How else was I going to gain the advantage-

There's better ways than this. You're wasting the drink, you're wasting your time, and you're wasting your morals.

I don't know what overcame me to start thinking like this, but I didn't like it. This was only going to benefit me in the long run, and it didn't harm anyone else. It would assuredly win me the fight, there wasn't any reason to not do it again....

But what about her?

That stopped me. Her. If I did it yet again, I'd only be disappointing her, and that was the last thing I wanted to do. I kept breaking her promise, yet she kept giving me second chances. But eventually she started only giving them out of habit, with no sincerity. And that was my doing. I couldn't let her down again.

But I gave in. And I did it again, just like I always did. I plunged the needle right into my wrist and injected the whole thing, right up to the last milliliter. And it felt amazing, like always. Euphoric, even. But not fulfilling. I couldn't ponder on that now, however, so I burned the syringe (OOC: It was designed to be disposable like that) and watched it quickly turn into irreversible ashes, before rushing back into battle. With the drink of the gods in my system, I had around eight or nine hours before the chlorine, or anything, really, could even have a chance at harming me. I breathed in the gas fearlessly, confident in the knowledge that I was safe from its affects, and comforted by the fact that I would come back even better than before.

Now, back to the normal stuff. I rushed from the side and shoved the noble dragon to the ground, before using my axe to put a deep gash on his upper chest, already seeing whatever form of blood that the creature had. I jumped to the opposite side and waited for its reaction. I wasn't going to end my little treat just like that.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me