Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Shattered Borders (A fictional character RP) [OPEN]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 00:26:44 26/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Every world is different. Each has its own reality, held together by what's known to the Keepers of the Realms as Reality Barriers. Something has begun to toy with these barriers, and it's showing. Though it began with dreams, it grew into waking nightmares. It grew into illusions. The Keepers decided the only way to protect the worlds they watched over was to erase these barriers entirely, unleashing the Unreal. The Unreal are barely substantial, but they're still there, and are growing more dangerous. The Keepers of the Realms have chosen a group of creatures from each world to stand against the Unreal, and have taken these chosen warriors into their own world. The Unreal haven't reached the Keepers' domain yet, but they are close, and they must be destroyed before they plunge every world into chaos. The warriors will be trained to fight off these monsters, and sent to different worlds to do so.

Rules:
-You can be any character from anything. Just ensure that if they're OP, you either tone down their powers, or prepare to face some equally OP enemies. Or just have them there for one reason or another and not do much.
-Only I control the Unreal.
-Your characters can be from anything, and you can have as many as you want. You can even use OCs.
-You may have one Keeper of the Realms, but they cannot be an existing character. (As in, I could make up a character, but Spyro couldn't be a Keeper.) They can however be a species other than human.
-Fill out all parts of the character sheet.
-If you want to do something crazy (betray the group, form a second group and break away, other stuff I just can't think of right now) check with me first via PM.
-General RP rules.
-Put "Unreality" in other on your sheet.

Sheet time!

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Some backstory:
World: (what they're from, leave blank if Keeper)
Other:

My characters

Name: Diasi
Role: Keeper
Appearance: Tall, pale and slim. She has short brown hair and emerald green eyes. She has a few white feathers around her eyes, and feathered white wings tipped with grass green. Wears a white bodysuit with green at the end of the sleeves and legs. She has a lion tail as well.
Personality: Kind and gentle, cares greatly for the worlds under the Keepers' care.
Some backstory: Part griffin, part human, Diasi has lived on her own in the woods of her home world most of her life. She eventually was trained by the previous Keepers to become one of them, and was the first of the new generation.
World:
Other: Has the ability to use some degree of nature magic, and can use a bow and arrow really well. Unreality.

Name: Lucina
Role: Warrior
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Serious and formal. Very loyal.
Some backstory: She is from the future, a doomed future, and came back in time to save it.
World: Fire Emblem (more specifically, Awakening)
Other: Has a swordy sword and can use it. Unreality~

Name: Corrin
Appearance: Human
[User Posted Image]
Dragon
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Kind and loyal
Some backstory: She stopped the war between Nohr and Hoshido (I'd put more but I don't know which path I want yet)
World: Fire Emblem (Fates this time)
Other: Can be a dragon. Can use a sword. Unrealityyyy

Name: Phosphora
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Shoot how do I describe her personality
Some backstory: She is an officer for the Forces of Nature. ...That's all I really know :/
World: Kid Icarus (Uprising in case of any confusion whatsoever)
Other: Has lightning powers. Unreality.

Name: Leligarm
Role: Not Keeper or Warrior. She controls the Unreal through manipulative magic, and calls herself the Bringer of the End.
Appearance: Part dragon, part angel. She has black wings tipped with purple, as well as black scales around her eyes.
Personality: Manipulative and violent.
Some backstory: She has lived alone her whole life due to her dark powers. She was always an exile, and thus grew angry and resentful towards the world.
World: A world I made up for which I have no name other than Landia.
Other: Has dark powers centering around illusion and causing pain without injury. Unreality.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:43:05 02/11/2016 by FuryBeam136
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#2 Posted: 09:58:56 27/09/2016
Name:Victor Grimm
Role:Keeper
Appearance: Tall, slim, pale, he has large blue eyes, Black hair with blue eyes ussually wearing a black shirt. black jeans with glasses his hair kept short.
Personality: Calculated, jumpy, and mentally sporadic, often jumping from one thought to another. never really on track. always overly excited to be able to be of help, or service.
Some backstory:a thinker from his earliest memories everything was such a mystery, everything however had some logic to it. although when one subject bored him, he would quickly find somehting else. when he first observed the boundaries and first learned to be a keeper, he found his true challenge in life, one that would never bore him. when they were dispersed, he found his new job as a tactical adviser. his mind always jumping form one situation to another. while he is not inherently strong he makes up for his lack of strength with dexterity and smarts. a
World: (what they're from, leave blank if Keeper)
Other:good with ranged attack, although is naturally a pacifist and would rather be doing research, or talking about his theories or strategies to help others. his mind they say tends to bend *unreality* haha (see I did what you asked.)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:39 27/09/2016 by jokerstix66
#3 Posted: 17:35:07 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(Accepted. Very creative way of putting "unreality" in there, I like that.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
BettyTheSeraph Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#4 Posted: 19:45:31 27/09/2016
Finally, thank you for giving a standard for what a Keeper should be like.

Name: Riley
Role: Warrior (for Unreality)
Appearance: She has pale skin with dark cobalt hair, along with yellow eyes (the ladder two are from contact lenses and cosmetics). Wears a white sweater-shirt hybrid thingy (whatever you call those, I don't know what you normal people call them in this "unreality". Eh? Eh?), along with loose jeans and a light blue scarf. Around five feet eleven inches tall, with a thin frame, thus making her a mild ectomorph. Has an extremely strange (and kind of gross) condition which causes her eyes to bleed when experiencing intense anger that sort of reactivates her psychotic side from behavioral problems I will mention soon.
Personality: Very aggressive and hyper, with an outgoing personality. Tends to interrupt people during conversations, but this is due to her impatience and behavioral problems that I will mention soon.
Some backstory: Riley grew up in a more modern society for the first years of her life until she was 7. A war on her home world (not specified of course) left her town in ruins, and flipped the whole country into an anarchy (an "unreality" if you will). Growing up in a bad environment took its toll on her, and she ended up with dozens of behavioral problems when she grew to an adult. Then the Unreality found her and stuff. Now that happened, and she's an antagonist.
World: The Kid Icarus World. This was originally going to be one of my OCs in AoE (ask Shadmé what that is. Or me. You'll probably choose me because Shads is a closer friend and it was my story).
Other: I was going to make this character a warrior, but a warrior has to be a real character that's known in the video game industry as far as I know, so that went in the trash. Because that's how (un)realism works. (Sorry...). I can change it if that's allowed.

(Future Editing Powers: As you can see, I've changed her to a warrior. I've just decided to not change the Other section because I can't find the best way to rephrase it.)

(Even More Future Editing Powers: Riley now is an ally of the Unreality. Evealz Roalz Furz Me smilie . That sounds weird, sorry.)
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:52:38 29/09/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#5 Posted: 23:06:21 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(You win times 3! I don't recall specifying, though I did update the rules to make them a bit more clear. Warriors can be OCs if you want. It's up to you what you do though.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#6 Posted: 23:08:44 27/09/2016
Name: Valentina
Appearance: She has dark skin with blonde hair, blue eyes. Wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans and gold earrings and white Vans. around 5'11 and weighs 150 pounds.
Personality: Calm, cool, collective, honest, a natural leader
Some backstory: Valentina was born in a cottage in a small town and her parents abandoned her at the age of 5 and she went to live with her grandmother until a war happened in her home world against the Feminizas and Manzars for female freedom and the Manzars won the war and put all the Feminizas in there and she was put in there with her grandmother and grew up in the jail cell but her and her grandmother escaped the cell and ran off into the woods never to be seen again by the Manzars and she found out that her grandmother was one of the original keepers and she was immediately a keeper and her grandmother trained her to be a good keeper.
World: none
Other: Unreality
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:23:46 28/09/2016 by Pokemon2
#7 Posted: 23:22:12 27/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(That bio is a little ehh. I'd rather if you edited it a bit. And... WHOA. Not even gonna say what I just thought. We're gonna need a few warriors, guys! You can have multiple characters!)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#8 Posted: 02:35:39 28/09/2016
Name: Tsara
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Tsara-636563910
Personality: Tsara enjoys manipulation and troublemaking, all in sneaky ways so that nobody knows it's her. Though she generally tries to have good intentions, she loves causing trouble for the sake of trouble.
Some backstory: Tsara has been known for increasingly crazy and impossible plans, including matchmaking between a dragon who moonlights as a superhero and a dragon who moonlights as a crime boss, and making a buisness out of blackmailing others, and attempting to start the only rock band in the history of dragonkind. She was sought out to become a Warrior, mostly because they worried that, with her wild nature, she would fight for the Unreal.
World: She's actually a character that I created myself. I regret that I have no idea what the name for the world should be.
Other: Practically lives in unreality.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:06 28/09/2016 by StormDragon21
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#9 Posted: 09:24:17 28/09/2016
(Fixed)
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#10 Posted: 20:04:43 28/09/2016
(Okay then, I've changed it. And welcome again, Pockurmainz Dos)
---
"Last name Bleach, first name Drink. Like a failed abortion, drown it in the sink!"
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:05:07 28/09/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
#11 Posted: 00:03:17 29/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(I should have explained how becoming a Keeper works. Keepers, when nearing what they feel is a good time to die, leave the Keepers' realm and find an apprentice. After passing on all they know, they grant them their power, which is connected to their life force. Therefore, a Keeper dies when passing on their knowledge and energy.

Stormdragon accepted, Pokemon I see no difference in your backstory. Someone can't immediately be a Keeper, though they can immediately begin training.

And everyone has OCs. I half expected at least one character that's from something, but it doesn't matter. I don't mind.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#12 Posted: 16:06:18 01/10/2016
(Has the RP already come to a halt before it's begun?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#13 Posted: 16:40:29 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(Darn it. I need to finish putting in my characters, and after that I hope we can start.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#14 Posted: 18:59:49 01/10/2016
(Okay then. Sorry for my rudeness smilie )
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#15 Posted: 21:44:56 01/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(S'okay. I can be the first to join a role play and immediately ask when we're gonna start.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#16 Posted: 02:31:08 07/10/2016
*waves hands wildly* Ooh! Ooh! Can I join? smilie
Is it okay if I make two characters (one Seeker, one Warrior) or should I stick to one?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#17 Posted: 02:48:09 07/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(Shadme hi!!!
First things first
What even is this autocorrect
From hi to hiya hellooooooooooo hayo hallooooooooooooooooo any1 on??
Well that happened.
Second, you can have as many characters as you want. I'm gonna have more than one, just gotta decide which characters to have other than the one I already have. I'm so indecisive.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#18 Posted: 21:49:28 07/10/2016
(Hey Shads! Nice to see you!)

(Ah, I also forgot to tell you something Fury. Riley is a drug abuser by definition. She injects Drinks of the Gods into her veins occasionally to speed up her healing during injuries of any kind. I know this seems kind of radical, but I can explain later on through a PM if you want.)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#19 Posted: 02:16:44 08/10/2016
(BETTY WHY DO YOU GET TO CALL SHADME A CUTE NICKNAME)
Name: Asmeratu
Appearance: A blue otter/cat-like thing. He has waterproof skin, pointy ears, and something sort of resembling scales on his back, made out of hardened thing. He has venom glands near the base of his neck, and the venom that he secretes is black, sticky, and only really deadly to anything smaller than a large dog. He's immune to his own poison.
Personality: Asmeratu is skittish, and willing to scratch anyone if he is startled. Though somewhat animalistic in nature, but he's fairy tame unless threatened, even as a joke. Asmeratu enjoys being complimented, and will react kindly to anyone praising him.
Some backstory: Asmeratu was originally the former keeper's pet dog, but after an accident with a failing spell, an otter, and a vat of blue hair dye, he morphed into his new form. The venom came later, due to a partially botched healing spell when he was hit with poison magic. Because of these incidents, Asmeratu has a very bad view of all things magical.
World: Keeper
Other: Unreality personified. Plus, he has the worst luck in the world.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#20 Posted: 02:48:25 08/10/2016
Ooc: May I join?

Name: Icestorm
Appearance: Unlike most other Kaiju Which by the way are huge like 15 to 20 storys tall; Icestorm is much smaller about the size of a small kid. He Is mostly a fire red color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that is shaped like a flame has an orange outline. His wing membranes are a yellow color. His eyes are a deep blue color. He is about twice the size of normal dragons because of him being in space for long periods. He has a fine muscle tone in his front legs, tail, and back legs.
Personality: Is very wise and has much knowledge of the past and to some extent the future.
Some backstory: His home world Zonos was destroyed after the sun it was orbiting went supernova. He got in his ship just in time and escaped. Sense then he has been to far distant planets gathering knowledge and helping others.
World: Zonos
Other: Is skidish of newcomers and tends to stay away from others. Unreality.
---
SC
#21 Posted: 04:12:18 08/10/2016
@Storm Because he's cool like that. :3 (I have no qualms about nicknames! But just don't call me Pittoo!~)
---
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#22 Posted: 11:28:30 08/10/2016
Name: Una
Appearance: Long brown hair in a plait, old fashioned light brown dress, grey eyes. Sword at her side.
Personality: Slightly bi-polar in the sense that she can be hyper and aggressive to being depressed and not wanting to do anything in less than 30 seconds. Has her head on the task almost always. Will protect friends unless she doesn't want to do anything.
Some backstory: Una comes from a fairly rich family in betigue, though her parents never let her do what she wants (because money), however when she does get her way she gets exited, despite that she escaped from there to be with friends and fight along side them.
World: My story version of the 'the war of elements' RP
Other: unreality. She can control both light and dark. doesn't use words like 'I'm' or 'doesn't' or 'wasn't'.

Name: Marcus
Role: warrior
Appearance: Blond hair, Blue eyes. dirty yellow shirt, dirty jeans, no shoes or socks.
Personality: Very kind and caring when it comes to plants and his garden, but a psychopath when it comes to anything else. He doesn't make friends, he just gets used to people not being dead.
Some backstory: Not much is known about Marcus other than the fact that he was found in a forest in tewto which he called his garden, he left there to go be with Una and the other 10 people so that he could be himself (by killing anything that isn't plants or him or the 11 other people he is with)
World: My story version of the 'the war of elements' RP
Other: unreality. He can control plants.
---
smilie
#23 Posted: 12:54:31 08/10/2016
Quote: Shagaru Magala
Personality: Slightly bi-polar in the sense that she can be hyper and aggressive to being depressed and not wanting to do anything in less than 30 seconds. Has her head on the task almost always. Will protect friends unless she doesn't want to do anything.

(Th-That's not slightly bipolar. That's EXTREMELY bipolar. To the point where her medical bill would be around 30,000 dollars a year bipolar. Normal people with bipolar disorder take around two weeks to a month to shift between manic and depressive phases....)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:55:50 08/10/2016 by BettyTheSeraph
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#24 Posted: 12:56:54 08/10/2016
Quote: BettyTheSeraph
Quote: Shagaru Magala

(Th-That's not slightly bipolar. That's EXTREMELY bipolar. To the point where her medical bill would be around 30,000 dollars a year bipolar. Normal people with bipolar disorder take around two weeks to a month to shift between manic and depressive phases....)

(oh... I've actually met someone like that before, the more you know)
---
smilie
#25 Posted: 18:46:44 08/10/2016 | Topic Creator
You all be accepted! Yay! I'mma choose and make sheets for the rest of my characters and wait for Shadme's sheets then we can start)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#26 Posted: 00:48:46 18/10/2016
ooc: and we wait.
---
SC
#27 Posted: 00:52:05 18/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(Yeah. Le moi is indecisive, trying to choose which characters to have.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#28 Posted: 14:36:21 30/10/2016
Okay, this is just getting ridiculous now. Almost every RP I know is dead, there's no point in even going OOC at this point.
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#29 Posted: 23:45:52 30/10/2016
Yeah, sorry guys, I didn't realize I wouldn't have time for RPs this month. :'c I forgot I'd be starting NaNoWriMo up. You can start without me, and if it's still alive by the time December rolls around, I'll join then!
---
#30 Posted: 00:39:49 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Sounds good smilie
I'll do the rest of my characters tomorrow when I have copy-paste, then we'll start. Sorry about how long it's taking. I'm pretty indecisive.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
S2 Swap Force Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#31 Posted: 01:11:50 31/10/2016
Since this seems like a cool idea, I'll join with my made up super hero

Name: Mutant
Appearance: Blue and white stripped sweater, jeans, black shoes, bat wings, whole body on fire, 2 Katina's and 1 metal pole on his back
Personality: kind, wont give up, loves making puns
Some backstory: Tourist cave owners spray the caves with a certain chemical so that the bats don't attack people during tours, but the smallest sound will wake them up and cause them to go wild. Mutant tripped and screamed in that cave causing the bats to bite him. He was then pushed into a pool of lava and when the lava touched his bite mark, lava and fire was integrated into his DNA.
World: Alternate version of Earth
Other: He can shoot fire and lava, has enhanced hearing, echo location, sonic screech (his suicide move), and absorb other peoples powers by touching them (skin to skin contact, punching their shirt doesn't count. Powers only last 60x the amount time he touched them for. Ex he touches for 10 seconds he gains their power for 10 minutes). Weaknesses include water, high pitched or loud noise, and intangibility (echo location cant detect that unreality). He can also morph into a normal human with short blond hair, the exact same cloths, but no fire, weapons, or wings

Btw, after it starts can we still add new characters?
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:19:28 31/10/2016 by S2 Swap Force
#32 Posted: 01:18:23 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(Accepted
Yep, you can.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#33 Posted: 01:22:02 31/10/2016
Oh and he also can't absorb anything from robots seeing as they're not biological and all
---
I never got my acceptance letter from Hogwarts so I'm leaving the Shire and becoming a Jedi
#34 Posted: 01:29:23 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(Makes sense. I'll make the rest of my sheets tomorrow (and point out right now that it doesn't have to be OCs and you could have existing characters) and then we can start.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#35 Posted: 01:59:18 31/10/2016
Yeah I know it doesn't only have to be OCs but I wanted to include this character. Any other characters I include probly wont be OCs
---
#36 Posted: 02:04:22 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(That was just kind of a general reminder to everybody. I didn't mean for it to seem pointed at you.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#37 Posted: 02:06:02 31/10/2016
I was gonna use Pit and two OCs. smilie
---
#38 Posted: 02:12:11 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(I have to decide which characters I'm gonna use. Lucina's almost definitely going to be one of them (my current obsessions in terms of characters are going in this weird Dark Pit-Death the Kid-Lucina-Maka-Phosphora-Henry-Takumi-Tiki circle and right now I'm back at Lucina) but I dunno who else yet.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 02:19:00 31/10/2016
*is proud because I know all those characters* smilie
Dark Pit will forever be the #1 obsession for me!
---
#40 Posted: 02:25:20 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
(Honestly same for the first part.
My #1 obsession is usually Lucina right now, but like I said there's that circle. And Noire's kinda like "I exist in your obsessions" right now too.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#41 Posted: 21:01:41 31/10/2016
(Okay then. You better hold up to your claim Fury. O.o)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#42 Posted: 00:46:26 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(*realizes I didn't make characters*
I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING TO DO SOMETHING
ARRRRGH
And I have no copy paste right now...
ARRRRRGH
I'M SO STUPID)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 00:56:12 02/11/2016
(1. Gods *darnit* Fury I trusted you. 2. What do you mean you have no copy and paste? All you have to do is press control+c on something you've highlighted, and then you press control+v on where you want to paste it. Or are you on a mobile device?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#44 Posted: 03:37:50 02/11/2016
@Betty Patience, friend! You better be writing Messiah while we're waiting. ;000 (im kidding dont hurt me)
---
#45 Posted: 03:47:34 02/11/2016
Do u just not have copy and paste because ur on ur 3DS?
---
#46 Posted: 04:27:24 02/11/2016
ooc: I'm on my New 3DS and it has copy and paste.
---
SC
#47 Posted: 19:50:49 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(I have just a 3DS and if it's after 7:00 Newfoundland time that's what I'm on, and I have no idea HOW to copy paste if it's possible. Gonna do my characters now, then I'll start.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#48 Posted: 21:06:32 02/11/2016
(Fury, have you become a Leafy fan now?)
---
-M3RKMUS1C, 2016.
#49 Posted: 21:52:51 02/11/2016 | Topic Creator
(What do you mean
What does that mean
I'm so confused
Where'd you even get that idea

Oh yeah and we begin)

Leligarm stood on a crumbling pillar that rose higher than the rest of the ruins. She'd made the Unreal mostly destroy this castle, but now there were people in it. Who were they, anyway? She didn't recognize most of them. She stared into the half ruined castle and waited. She waited for them to wake up. She watched carefully, curious. She suspected that the Keepers had something to do with this. She growled and leapt off the pillar into another room, this one mostly intact save a hole in the roof. Two could play at that game. She called upon her powers and summoned another being from another realm. Perhaps she could be helped by them. She watched their form materialize, and they were unconscious. The realms were still intact, she'd made sure of that. But her Unreal roamed them, claiming lives and gaining strength, until they were able to join her in the Keepers' realm. She smiled and reached out to the now fully there being, who appeared human. She knew who it was, as she had managed to make them her servant. "Riley," she murmured. "I have something for you to do."

(The unconscious people are the Warriors, btw. Gtg for now, be back later prollally)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#50 Posted: 00:24:06 03/11/2016
Mutant woke up in his human form, "Ug, what a fight, that must've been the unreal that the Keepers told me about." Echo location picks up being in the other room. Mutant flames up and grows bat wings, making a pole and 2 katinas appear on his back "who's there?!" He begins walking toward the other room.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me