Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25
Through the Stars [Private]
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#51 Posted: 03:10:58 25/09/2016
Natsu's grim got even wider, and he began examining Darkrai. "Don't you speak English? You seemed to understand me just fine!"

Viridi glared down at the ground, unsure of what to do while she waited.

Ryuk glanced at Phoshora before he teleported himself to where Dark Pit and Viridi where. He made himself invisable, and made sure neither of the two could hear him.
---
I'll go home now.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#52 Posted: 03:15:54 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkrai shook his head. "Dar," he tried helplessly to explain. He knew being a Pokemon made communication harder for any Pokemon that wasn't a Psychic-type, and it was rather annoying.

Dark Pit grew frustrated and tried to shake at the bars of the cage. He gave a shout of frustration and let his hands fall to his sides.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#53 Posted: 03:20:43 25/09/2016
Viridi glanced at Dark Pit's frustration, unsure of how to handle it.

Natsu laughed as he finished examining his new friend, "I understand, you're not human! Although, neither am I. But oh well! We can bond over that!"

Ryuk rolled his eyes, making his presence know to only Dark Pit. "Just tell her, and this well all be over! I could keep making the cage smaller and smaller until you'll be squished...together..." He made himself disappear, and watched Dark Pit closely.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:20:59 25/09/2016 by WolvenAnakha
#54 Posted: 03:27:01 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Dar..." Darkrai was surprised by the statement. This person wasn't a human, and wanted to befriend him? "Darkrai. Krai." He was kind of happy. He'd never had a friend.

Dark Pit glared at Ryuk before he disappeared again, sighing. Frustration was replaced by annoyance. "There's no way out of this stupid cage, is there?" the angel grumbled.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#55 Posted: 03:30:49 25/09/2016
Ryuk forced the cage in on itself, making it a tiny bit smaller.

Viridi jumped up, 'surprised' when the cage moved. "What's going on!" She yelled, hoping she wasn't about to die.

Natsu assumed that meant Darkrai was happy, and he grabbed the creatures arm carefully. "Wanna go exploring?" He asked, excitement in his voice.
---
I'll go home now.
#56 Posted: 03:34:23 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't know!" Dark Pit replied. "This thing had better not crush us..."

"Krai." Darkrai nodded, and had he a mouth he would smile. He looked around, pleased. Being a Pokemon, he thought of this person who'd tried to befriend him, Natsu, as his trained.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#57 Posted: 03:38:16 25/09/2016
Nastu understood, and he began to carefully drag Darkrai into a couple of unoccupied areas, exploring the surroundings.

Ryuk continued to make the cage smaller.

Viridi tensed again, stepping away from the bars. "You do know! I can't get us out of here, and you're here with me. What did you do this time!" She yelled, the slightest bit of fear in her voice.
---
I'll go home now.
#58 Posted: 03:44:33 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I didn't do anything!" Dark Pit snapped, beginning to feel even more trapped. He took a step back, hitting Viridi as he did so.

Darkrai looked around in confusion. A forest was clearly visible, yet he heard none of the familiar Pokemon cries from within. Mountains stood tall in the distance, yet he saw none of the silhouettes of dragon types he was used to seeing. "Krai..." he murmured, curious as to the reason behind the silence.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#59 Posted: 03:48:07 25/09/2016
Ryuk made the cage even smaller.

Viridi stumbled as Dark Pit hit her, and glared at him. "Then why are we here!" Her voice was panicked as the cage inched inwards again.

Nastu nodded at Darkrai, noticing there were no animals. "What's with this place? It's so weird!" He commented, not fully aware of what Darkrai was thinking.
---
I'll go home now.
#60 Posted: 03:51:24 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't know!" Dark Pit insisted, pulling his wings close to his sides and trying to make himself as small as possible. He tried pushing the bars out to no avail. "Nonononono..." he mumbled, panic creeping into his voice.

Darkrai gave a small shrug. He looked around some more, desperate for something, anything to move.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:52:27 25/09/2016 by FuryBeam136
#61 Posted: 03:55:26 25/09/2016
Ryuk forced the cage closed with only enough room for Dark Pit and Viridi to be shoved up against each other.

Viridi's breath quickened, her heart racing. "I-If you know something, now would be a great time..." She trailed off, her voice barely audible.

Nastu stifined, sniffing the air. "It's not actually alive...it's as if we're in some kind of illusion..." He muttered, unsure if Darkrai understood.
---
I'll go home now.
#62 Posted: 03:59:58 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Dark," Darkrai agreed, nodding. He wondered how well put together the illusion was and used Shadow Ball on a patch of grass. It had the same effect it would have on real grass, which led Darkrai's eye to widen.

Dark Pit began panicking further. "I just- well- uh-" he stammered, trying to piece together a sentence.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#63 Posted: 04:08:00 25/09/2016
Ryuk glared at Dark Pit, before making himself visible to him again. "This isn't working the best. Maybe I should put...just her life in danger. Or you could just tell her now." He disappeared again, amused by his own game.

Viridi didn't respond, just stood there, waiting for the cage to close even further.

Natsu followed Darkrai's lead, burning the area around him. "What the hell..." He muttered as the grass burned.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:29 25/09/2016 by WolvenAnakha
#64 Posted: 04:14:06 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Viridi..." Dark Pit mumbled, panicked and growing desperate.

"Darkrai..." Darkrai was confused. Surely no illusion could manage to be so solid? He was familiar with illusions, they were never solid enough to be damaged.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#65 Posted: 04:17:57 25/09/2016
Viridi glanced up at Dark Pit, not knowing what to expect. "W-what?" She stammered, trying not to lose it.

Natsu nodded, semi-understanding the creature. "This is like Midnight's magic...except able to keep up for a much longer time..."
---
I'll go home now.
#66 Posted: 04:22:31 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I just... uh..." Dark Pit stammered. "I'm sorry."

(Wooooah, apology from Dark Pit? What happened there?)

Darkrai didn't understand the Midnight part, but he understood the general idea of Natsu's sentence. He glanced at the burnt grass, and realized what this was similar to. An Elgyem could create illusions just as complicated as this one, though there was always an exit sign somewhere. He doubted this was an Elgyem's work, as he saw no such sign, but it was something similar.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#67 Posted: 04:26:56 25/09/2016
Ryuk looked at Dark Pit in surprise, not sure what to do. He was pretty sure Dark Pit would chose to save her if she were about to die, but if he killed her and Phosphora found out...

Viridi looked at him in surprise, not sure how to react. "F-for what?" She answered, closing her eyes as the cage tightened ever so slightly.

Natsu sniffed again, but didn't smell the scent of burning as he should. "Where are we..." He trailed off, glancing again at the false scenery.
---
I'll go home now.
#68 Posted: 04:36:10 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Everything, nothing, I don't know," Dark Pit mumbled. "I'm standing here and we're about to be crushed because I can't admit to one thing. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm such a stupid, worthless, nothing." As he spoke, the angel clenched his fists, trying not to do anything more stupid than what he was already doing.

"Dar..." Darkrai wasn't sure. He wasn't sure about anything. Where he was, why he was there, how he'd gotten there.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#69 Posted: 04:40:39 25/09/2016
Viridi's eyes opened in surprise, unaware of what Dark Pit was trying to tell her. "You were never stupid or worthless, don't ever say that again." She was silent after that, trying not to upset him. She winced as the cage moved in slightly, Just enough so they could feel it.

Natsu frowned, not trusting the landscape. "I don't like it here...it's all so suspicious." He stated.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:41:34 25/09/2016 by WolvenAnakha
#70 Posted: 04:45:24 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit was completely silent for a while. "If I'm going to die," he murmured under his breath after a while, "at least you're here."

"Dark," Darkrai agreed. Everything felt too bright, too calm.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#71 Posted: 04:53:10 25/09/2016
Natsu glared around before saying anything. "Too perfect..." He hissed, as if figuring something out.

Ryuk rolled his eyes, making himself appear to Dark Pit again. "You're going to tell her as long as Phosphora's job is on the line." He growled, teleporting the three of them somewhere else. "If you'd rather die, together...what if she died alone." He disappeared again, leaving Dark Pit for a moment before reappearing. "You get to chose how she dies. Or...if she does. Let's see...she could fall off a cliff...or have her head taken off...or delieved to Zeus's doorstep!" Ryuk smiled, awaiting Dark Pit's choice.
---
I'll go home now.
#72 Posted: 05:02:40 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I just..." Dark Pit trailed off, confused and frustrated. He sighed. "I can't do anything right," he mumbled. "I can't tell someone how I feel to save their life."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#73 Posted: 05:06:14 25/09/2016
Ryuk glared at Dark Pit, not liking how difficult he was making it. "Even if it's her? You do know when she dies it'll be slow...and painful...and it'll be your fault? Maybe I should even make you watch!" He exclaimed, excitement in his voice.
---
I'll go home now.
#74 Posted: 05:13:05 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I..." Dark Pit stared at Ryuk. "I'm trying, okay? I'm trying, and all you're doing is shoving things at me, forcing me into a situation I do NOT want to be in! Just leave me alone!"

Darkrai tilted his head slightly, curious. He could tell Natsu had figured something out, he just wasn't sure what.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#75 Posted: 05:17:39 25/09/2016
Ryuk shook his head, almost apologetically. "I screwed up when I told her, and I got Phosphora fired. I need to fix this...please, just tell Viridi! It's the only way she'll realize I wasn't lying. I don't want to hurt her, or put you in this situation. But if it means Phosphora's happiness, I'll do anything. You have to understand that." He cut off, feeling bad.

Natsu glared down, unresponsive to Darkrai. "We should get out of here. Now." He finally stated, more as a question then an order.
---
I'll go home now.
#76 Posted: 05:21:41 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"You got yourself into this mess. Get yourself out of it," Dark Pit growled, annoyed and tired of being forced into different situations. "It's not my problem."

"Dar," Darkrai nodded. He waited for the next move.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#77 Posted: 05:25:44 25/09/2016
Ryuk glared at Dark Pit, beginning to get frustrated. "I am getting myself out of it! And it became your problem the minute she was dragged into this. Isn't it you're job to make sure she doesn't die? As of 3 seconds ago, you're doing a pretty damn bad." He smirked.

Natsu glanced at Darkrai, then grinned again. "Let's go back to the others, and then decide what to do!"
---
I'll go home now.
#78 Posted: 05:31:00 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I can't do what you're asking me to do! How many times do I need to to tell you that for you to realize I mean it!" Dark Pit snapped.

Darkrai nodded. "Krai."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#79 Posted: 05:35:02 25/09/2016
"You'll be telling me that until it's too late. Hope you said goodbye, at least." He answered, enjoying how everything was going. "Because a certain someone is just saying hello."

Natsu began leading the way back, taking his time and being careful on the false ground.
---
I'll go home now.
#80 Posted: 05:42:24 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"If you're going to kill her just get it over with," Dark Pit sighed, closing his eyes. "I can't do what you're asking me to, and I can't take how long this is stretching out. And if you're going to kill her... I don't know what I'll do after."

Darkrai lifted Natsu slightly off the ground, seeing as he seemed uncomfortable walking on it. "Dar?" he tilted his head as he did so, trying to ask if this was okay.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#81 Posted: 05:47:06 25/09/2016
Ryuk rolled his eyes before responding. "Then you had better take better care of her this time. And...at least try to get Phosphora unfired." Ryuk then disappeared, and Dark Pit was back at the lake, Viridi next to him.

Viridi groaned, sitting up. "Where did you go after the cage?" She asked, looking around, finally realizing where she was.

Natsu's grin got even wider, nodding as he pointed in the right direction.
---
I'll go home now.
#82 Posted: 11:45:08 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I didn't do anything," Dark Pit grumbled.

Darkrai nodded and went in that direction, moving quickly.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#83 Posted: 12:41:44 25/09/2016
Viridi frowned, looking at Dark Pit. "What's that supposed to mean?" She questioned, In an almost angry voice.

Natsu relaxed, and began to enjoy the ride.
---
I'll go home now.
#84 Posted: 12:44:49 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't know," Dark Pit mumbled. "I just... I don't know."

Darkrai eventually saw the group. "Dark," he announced.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#85 Posted: 12:52:56 25/09/2016
Viridi glared at Dark Pit, a confused look on her face. "What do you mean! Why does everyone but me always known what's going on!" She yelled, getting frustrated.

Asuna sat up, stretching her arms and looked around. "Is anyone else hungry?" She questioned, her voice quiet.

Ryuko nodded, looking over at the brunette. "It's about mystery crossant time back at home." She responded, a slight longing in her voice.

Meliodas turned his head to the angel and the...girl, he supposed. He was curious from the slight shouting that could barely be heard. "I'm pretty hungry too. Anyone bring any food?"
---
I'll go home now.
#86 Posted: 13:02:48 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I just said I don't know!" Dark Pit snapped. "I don't know how you expect me to know everything."

"I don't have anything," Lucina said, after checking. "It seems all my food is back in Ylisse."

"Yeah, mine too," Henry said. "But if everyone's okay with eating rotting corpses, I can summon a few Risen!" He saw Lucina shaking her head and lowered his.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#87 Posted: 13:08:28 25/09/2016
Viridi looked down again, clearly frustrated. "You just...you seem to always know what's going on. When I have no idea." She responded quietly, her fingers running through the grass.

Asuna sighed, disappointed with the answer. It was after a moment she realized how stupid she was being, and she jumped up. She moved her hands a bit, and a giant picnic appeared in front of her. "Dig in!" She smiled, sitting at one of the baskets.

Ryuko jumped up, diving into a separate basket. "This is amazing!" She squealed, stuffing her mouth with as much food as she could.

Meliodas smiled, but stayed back, as he wasn't very hungry. "The power of magic." He muttered, but had never seen food magic before.
---
I'll go home now.
#88 Posted: 13:17:52 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I guess I kind of know," Dark Pit admitted. "I just... I'm just... I just can't... ARGH." Dark Pit sighed.

Lucina looked in surprise, before crossing her arms. "I thought you didn't have any food," she said.

"Geez, Luci, she forgot," Henry said, pausing from his eating to toss a crumb to a crow. "Don't be so uptight."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#89 Posted: 13:22:54 25/09/2016
Viridi glanced over at him again, more so curious then angry. "What do you mean? And...also...what did you mean when we were about to....die?" She questioned, her voice quiet.

Asuna smiled in response, her cheerful self unfazed. "It's true!" She responded.

Natsu glanced into the distance again, nodding. "Yea, I can hear them." He responded before sniffing the air. "And they have food!"
---
I'll go home now.
#90 Posted: 13:32:14 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkrai sped up, hoping to get some of the food. He was hungry. He eventually got to where everyone else was. "Dar."

"I don't even know..." Dark Pit mumbled. "When we were going to die... I just... well..."

"Oh hey, it's the evil-looking spirit thing!" Henry said, grinning like a maniac, which he probably was.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#91 Posted: 13:40:14 25/09/2016
Viridi sat up, looking Dark Pit in the eye. "Just...please say whatever you're going to. It's killing me. Are you...going to leave or something?" She responded, trying to hide her worry.

Asuna waved to the two newcomer, gesturing them over to basket. "I'm sorry, little creature. I have human food for you, I don't really know what else to give you..."

Ryuko briefly noticed them, nodding her head in acknowledgment.

Meliodas watched the dark creature, unsure if he should trust him.

Natsu got out of Darkrai's arms, and ran for a basket, and began gobbeling as much as he could.

Ryuk teleported Phosphora and him away from everyone else, unsure of how to tell Phosphora. "I...I don't know if she'll take you back yet..." He mumbled, unable to look at her.
---
I'll go home now.
#92 Posted: 13:48:43 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"No, I just..." Dark Pit took a deep breath. "I heard about what Ryuk said," he said.

Darkrai shrugged and dug through the food in search of fruit or something he found familiar at all.

"It's okay," Phosphora smiled. "You tried."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#93 Posted: 13:54:36 25/09/2016
Viridi blushed, glancing down. "Don't worry, I didn't believe it. Or tell anyone. I'm not stupid." She responded, her voice shaking.

Asuna glanced at Darkrai, wondering if there was anything in specific she could get for him.

Ryuk tried to smile, but failed. "But...I hate seeing you like this..." He trailed off, unsure of how to fully apologize.
---
I'll go home now.
#94 Posted: 14:02:45 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"No..." Dark Pit looked away. "It's true."

Darkrai found some sort of yellow fruit, and he ate it quietly.

"It's fine," Phosphora insisted. "It's not your fault."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#95 Posted: 14:09:40 25/09/2016
Viridi froze, unable to think straight. "W-what?" She studdered, the first thoughts she got was that he was lying.

Asuna watched Darkrai, noticing he chose a piece of fruit. "You like pineapple?" She asked, hoping to learn something about him.

Ryuk nodded, not fully agreeing. "I still want to fix it..."
---
I'll go home now.
#96 Posted: 14:20:13 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Darkrai tilted his head slightly. Pineapple? He decided it was good, and nodded. "Dark."

"It's true!" Dark Pit snapped, reddening.

"It's okay," Phosphora insisted.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#97 Posted: 14:20:56 25/09/2016
Midori awoke sniffing. "I smell... Pinnaple!" She squealed. She sniffed again and licked her lips
---
I'm an inactive
#98 Posted: 14:26:43 25/09/2016
Viridi glanced up at Dark Pit, before returning her vision to the ground. "But..." She started, her tone barely audible. "Is that why you're still here?"

Asuna smiled, happy she could make something for the creature to eat.

Meliodas turned his head to the girl, unaware of what she wanted exactly. He didn't get closer to her, though he wanted to see what she was.

Ryuk nodded, silent as he teleported Phosphora back to the food.
---
I'll go home now.
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#99 Posted: 14:32:42 25/09/2016
Kaze awoke saying "Midori go harvest some daikon please" Midori paused. "What? There is no daikon garden! I can't! There's pinnaple there!" Midori said
---
I'm an inactive
#100 Posted: 14:38:52 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh, they're not dead! Awesome!" Henry exclaimed, causing Lucina to roll her eyes.

"Dar," Darkrai greeted, offering some of the pineapple to the girl.

"It was mostly because you could make me fly, but then I just..." Dark Pit shook his head, trying to clear his mind. "I don't know what happened."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Page 2 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me