Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 15 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25
Through the Stars [Private]
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#701 Posted: 00:57:13 31/10/2016
Ryuko stood abruptly, glaring the direction the angel was. "You know this thing?" She asked Dark Pit, her grip tighening on her blade.

Asuna looked up at Dark Pit, a slight smile on her face. "Could you please come down here and explain?"
---
I'll go home now.
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#702 Posted: 01:05:17 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't plan on coming down," Dark Pit grumbled. "It defeats the purpose of coming up here in the first place." He moved further away from the group, to the center of the roof.

"How did he get up there, anyway?" Lucina wondered, more to herself than anyone else.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#703 Posted: 01:08:40 31/10/2016
Asuna tried not to look annoyed as she spoke. "Please explain to us how you know this girl. It might help."

Viridi rolled her eyes at Dark Pit. "You're coming down either way!" She yelled to him.
---
I'll go home now.
#704 Posted: 01:15:38 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"I don't, really," Dark Pit muttered. "At least not at this point." He got the feeling he'd end up getting dragged down by Viridi, going by her comment, but he hated being the center of attention. He wasn't going to really give them any answers. Besides, Leligarm was clearly different. She obviously wasn't the same as when he'd met her before.

"Why don't you just ask me questions?" Leligarm purred. "I love questions."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#705 Posted: 01:22:07 31/10/2016
"You'll just lie." Ryuko growled, not looking at the girl.

Viridi warped Dark Pit next to her, glaring at him. "Just answer the questions. She could be a threat to me, and I can't have that."
---
I'll go home now.
#706 Posted: 01:26:41 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"You know as much as I do, why don't you answer them?" Dark Pit growled, turning away from Viridi.

"I don't lie. Oh, wait, I do. Only sometimes," Leligarm looked at everyone slightly curiously.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#707 Posted: 01:31:05 31/10/2016
Asuna sighed, and walked over to Ryuko. "Get some sleep." She murmured, and Ryuko walked off with an annoyed expression. Asuna continued to the prisoner, and bent down to her level. "What's your name?" She asked softly, a small smile on her face.

Viridi didn't answer, she just glanced down.
---
I'll go home now.
#708 Posted: 01:41:04 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
A smile spread across Leligarm's face. "I am that which moves in the shadows. I am Leligarm."

Phosphora watched the prisoner uneasily. She knew little about her, but she knew Leligarm was likely able to free herself. Phosphora subconsciously gathered a small amount of electricity in her hand.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#709 Posted: 01:43:59 31/10/2016
"Leligarm? What a beautiful name!" Asuna gave a soft laugh. "May I ask why you are here?"
---
I'll go home now.
#710 Posted: 01:49:19 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Heh, sure," Leligarm muttered, this aimed at "What a beatiful name." She looked at her captor for a moment before responding. "Why should I know?" she hissed. "It's not like I chose to come here."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#711 Posted: 01:53:06 31/10/2016
"So you also don't know where we are?" Asuna answered, her smile slightly fading. "Then why would you attack us?"
---
I'll go home now.
#712 Posted: 01:57:18 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Because I was bored," Leligarm stated bluntly. "And I still am, you know."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#713 Posted: 01:59:26 31/10/2016
Asuna's fingers quickly wrapped around her swords hilt, but continued smiling. "That's a terrible thing to do when you're bored! Why didn't you just talk to us instead?"
---
I'll go home now.
#714 Posted: 02:07:34 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"Why should I? Pain is so much more fun," Leligarm grinned.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#715 Posted: 02:19:28 31/10/2016
Asuna stood up, forcing herself to remain kind. "Whatever you think, sweetheart." She walked back over to Lucina. "We should probably have someone watching her 24/7, just in case she tries something. I don't trust her at all."
---
I'll go home now.
#716 Posted: 02:27:13 31/10/2016 | Topic Creator
"I agree," Lucina nodded, her hand subconsciously hovering over the Falchion's hilt. "Who should watch her first, though?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#717 Posted: 01:04:42 13/11/2016
"Can I?" Mercury asked. "I'm pretty good when it comes to watching people."
---
I'm an inactive
#718 Posted: 05:05:37 13/11/2016
Asuna hesitated before giving a nod of approval. "Sure, I don't see a problem with that." She paused again, glancing at Lucina before continuing. "We'll send someone else when your shift is over...Mercury, wasn't it?"
---
I'll go home now.
#719 Posted: 13:44:30 13/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Leligarm looked up at the one watching her. She figured it'd be easy to manipulate her, she was a good age for manipulation. She just had to figure something out to use as leverage against her.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#720 Posted: 19:10:52 13/11/2016
Mercury smiled. "This might be easy. But probably, no" Mercury said. "Might be as bad as Serena."
---
I'm an inactive
#721 Posted: 19:15:51 13/11/2016
Asuna just gave a slight smile before turning around to face the crowd. "You've all been given jobs on the job board, go do them!" She called, attempting to shoo everyone away. She took a few steps forward before turning back. "Good luck then." She continued to the food hall, where she had already laid out a breakfast for everyone and where all the tasks were posted.
---
I'll go home now.
#722 Posted: 19:30:21 13/11/2016
"Well let's get to work." Mercury said, turning around holding her transformation wand prepared to transform if she needed to. She stared hard at Leligarm, waiting for something to happen.
---
I'm an inactive
#723 Posted: 22:04:18 20/11/2016
Viridi looked at Dark Pit before motioning for him to follow her to the food hall.

Ryuko began walking to the hall, imagining how much she was about to eat.

Natsu grabbed Darkrai and began dragging him to the food hall.

Meliodas sank back away from everyone, deciding he was going to skip this breakfast and go out looking for something.

Ryuk looked at Phosphora, giving her a look that said 'What do you want to do?'
---
I'll go home now.
#724 Posted: 00:43:19 21/11/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora shrugged in response to Ryuk, not really knowing what she wanted to do.

Darkrai didn't protest, allowing his friend to drag him along, trusting him.

Dark Pit rolled his eyes and reluctantly made his way down to follow Viridi. "What is it?" he sighed.

Lucina paused to look at everyone. The group was getting along fine, she noted, with a few exceptions. She watched the newer members curiously.

Leligarm took in her surroundings, calculating the best method of escape as she did so. A small smile curled the corners of her mouth. She could get out easily, if she played her cards right. She just had to wait.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#725 Posted: 01:06:12 02/01/2017
Ryuk grinned, also having no idea what he wanted to do. He thought for a moment before speaking. "Wanna go exploring?"

Natsu looked around at all the food before deiciding to sit, bringing his friend with him. "What do ya want to do today?" He questioned while stuffing his face.

Viridi didn't answer, she just continued walking, wondering if Dark Pit would guess what she wanted to talk about.

Meliodas watched the entire scene unfold, unsure as to whether he should step in or not. He knew it wasn't a good idea to leave the prisoner alone with one of the newcomers, as he could sense her ever-so slight excitment.
---
I'll go home now.
#726 Posted: 00:50:29 03/01/2017 | Topic Creator
"Is this about Leligarm? Because I really don't know much about her at all," Dark Pit grumbled. "She just happened to notice me for some reason."

Phosphora nodded. "Sure. There's not much to do around here anyway."

"Dar..." Darkrai hesitated. He carefully lifted a fruit from the pile using Psychic, before catching it and beginning to eat. He wondered briefly if there were any Pokeballs in this world, thinking maybe he could give one to Natsu so he could catch the nightmare pokemon in it, but he doubted there were any, and went back to thinking over what to do. It occurred to him he could look for a Pokeball, but it was unlikely he'd find it. Plus there was the question of whether or not Natsu would even accept it. "Rai," he said with a shrug.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#727 Posted: 05:34:51 26/02/2017
Viridi rolled her eyes, "right, I'm sure that's the case. Honestly you don't just take interest in someone like that for no reason." Viridi repsonded, her tone sharp.

Ryuk nodded, looking around quickly. "Hmm...I haven't been that way yet. Let's grab some apples and go!" He said excitedly, pointing in a south-west direction.

Natsu frowned, pondering what his friend was thinking. "Come on, there has to be somethint you wanna do! I'm all outta ideas, for once!" Natsu answered with a playful grin in attempt to cheer his friend up.
---
I'll go home now.
#728 Posted: 19:13:02 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"I have no idea what she's doing, okay? I barely knew her. After she left the temple I guess she just remembered who I am or something," Dark Pit growled.

Phosphora nodded, a smile spreading across her face as she held up a bag of apples she'd grabbed already, knowing that they'd be a necessity for whatever they did. "Already got 'em," she laughed a bit as she spoke.

Darkrai shrugged again. He glanced around to see if he spotted anything to do, but he couldn't think of anything. There wasn't really much.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#729 Posted: 19:25:05 26/02/2017
"Barely? So you still somewhat did? Did you...have an affair with her or something? Why didn't I know about this!" Viridi shot back, glaring up at Dark Pit.

"Yes! This is gonna be fun," Ryuk snatched an apple, eating it whole in one bite. He turned to where the duo were headed and began moving forward, "keep up, Phosphora!"

Natsu smirked before headbutting Darkrai as hard as he could. "Let's go find something to fight! I wanna burn something to the ground!" He laughed happily as he gripped his friend's arm and began dragging him in the direction of the forest.
---
I'll go home now.
#730 Posted: 19:37:08 26/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit blinked in surprise. "What? No! Why would that happen? I barely knew her as in I know she exists, that's about it!" he snapped.

Phosphora smiled and zipped to Ryuk's side. "Is there really a need to remind me to keep up?" she laughed as she followed him.

Darkrai wasn't about to complain about that. He enjoyed fighting, it being essentially a Pokemon's entire purpose. Fight in the wild to get food, fight alongside a trainer to protect them. Darkrai, being a legendary Pokemon, had less of a need to fight than more common Pokemon, but he would if a trainer tried to fight him, and he won each time. "Dar?" he pointed in the general direction of Henry, trying to point out that he could easily summon lots of thing to fight. If Natsu wanted to fight something other than zombies he wouldn't question it either. What with the way the world seemed to be filling itself with life, he was sure they could find something.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#731 Posted: 20:00:38 26/02/2017
Viridi sighed, looking down. "Why would she point you out then? It wasn't just for no reason. Just tell me how you know her! It's not that hard!" she responded, walking forward, "but if you won't talk, fine. Let her kill us all without knowing why."

Ryuk turned around, floating backward as he looked at Phosphora. "You never know! Anyway, whattaya wanna look for? It's amusing to watch everyone here, so I don't really want to go back."

Natsu shook his head at Darkrai's suggestion. "Nope. I wanna find something new! Think there are others of whatever you are out there? That would be so cool! Oh, maybe there are more things like that girl! We can fight everything! Let's go!" He grinned, continuing to drag his friend along with him. He wondered if Darkrai really wanted to find more of his own kind, or if he wanted to defeat something new and more powerful. If they could find anything, that is.
---
I'll go home now.
#732 Posted: 00:47:59 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit sighed. "I only know her from when she showed up. I don't know why she pointed me out. I know nothing about her except her name and that she has a sister, and I only know about the sister because she mentioned her at some point but didn't give me any details. That's it."

"Good point," Phosphora noted. "Let's... just wander around until we find something to do. That'd work."

Darkrai shrugged. If there were Pokemon in this world, he wouldn't have a problem with fighting off any that tried to attack Natsu. Though he knew his friend could defend himself, Darkrai still felt a need to defend him. He let Natsu drag him into the forest, confident they'd be fine.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#733 Posted: 00:55:34 27/02/2017
"She told you she has a sister? Why would she do that if she didn't trust you? That information could be used against her. What did you do to make her trust you!" Viridi stopped, however she did not look back as she softly spoke, "why were you giving her the chance to talk, anyway? Weren't you supposed to be fighting her?"

"Got it," Ryuk flew over some of the trees, searching for something to do. "What did you do back in Viridi's place when you had free time?"

Natsu began sprinting, humming to himself as he looked around. "HELLO! IS THERE ANYTHING HERE I CAN FIGHT?" He called, slightly pondering whether he cared if he sounded crazy or not.
---
I'll go home now.
#734 Posted: 01:10:40 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"She didn't say anything more specific. And she just said something about me being a stronger opponent than her sister or something while we were fighting," Dark Pit explained.

"Nothing really," Phosphora mused. "I kinda just floated around. Zapped a few things. Sometimes I took the Lightning Chariot out. That was fun."

Darkrai made a sort of almost chuckling sound, amused by his friend's enthusiasm. If there were any Pokemon in this world, they'd be more likely to attack after that. But Darkrai didn't see anything. "Dar," he said eventually, mostly just to get his friend's attention, then pointed to himself. He kind of wanted to fight Natsu. He was curious.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#735 Posted: 01:23:27 27/02/2017
Viridi looked down, glaring at the ground. "Why would she compare you to her sister? Has she never fought anyone else or something? None of this makes any sense. You had to have had more time with her than just that fight for her to act like that toward you."

"And after however many years of serving Viridi, and that's all you've ever done? There has to have been," Ryuk paused, glancing down, "something else you did. That we can do here."

Natsu frowned, noticing nothing was appearing. "WHERE IS EVERYTHING!" He called, somehow even louder than the first time he yelled.
---
I'll go home now.
#736 Posted: 01:38:12 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit rolled his eyes. "There wasn't anything else she really told me. She said something about fighting her sister a lot and that's it."

Phosphora thought for a moment before saying, "Well I wander a lot. I don't like to stay in one place for long. So I guess I did a lot of looking around. And lightning-ing things."

Before Darkrai could try to get his friend's attention again, a huge blue bird that was decidedly not a Pokemon landed in front of the two. Darkrai blinked at it in surprise, and it lashed out with its beak. Darkrai moved out of the way and threw a Shadow Ball at it, which did some damage if not much. "Rai!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#737 Posted: 01:46:25 27/02/2017
Viridi continued walking in the direction of the woods around the set-up as she spoke, "sure, because that's really believable."

Ryuk grinned, "think you can lightning an entire half-a-forest to the ground? As far as you can see in that direction?" Ryuk pointed away from the camp.

Natsu let out a yelp of surprise before setting himself on fire. "LET'S SE HOW AMMUNE TO DRAGON FIRE YOU ARE," he spoke excitedly as he advanced toward the bird.
---
I'll go home now.
#738 Posted: 01:56:07 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"It's true though. You might not believe me but it's true. So stop pestering me!" Dark Pit moved to walk in a different direction.

"Maybe," Phosphora mused. "Let's find out." She surrounded herself with energy and started "lightning-ing" all the trees she could. It was a mess and Viridi would probably kill her later but right now it was fun.

The bird screeched and tried to attack Natsu, but flinched back at the fire. Darkrai immobilized it with Psychic, moving it closer to Natsu. "Ark."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#739 Posted: 02:06:29 27/02/2017
Viridi sighed before entering the woods, hiding behind the first tree she saw so she would not get lost. "Stupid angel, not telling me what I need to know," she muttered to herself.

Ryuk laughed as the forest erupted into a sea of yellow. "Now that is how you destroy things!" He called over the noise.

Natsu shot a fireball at the creature, taking a step toward it. "Come on, don't tell me you're scared of getting a little burnt!" Natsu mocked, laughing.
---
I'll go home now.
#740 Posted: 02:12:54 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit climbed a tree and sat in it, just watching everything. He wasn't sure what was going on with Leligarm.

"Yeah, it's really satisfying!" Phosphora laughed. She threw a bolt of lightning at another tree. "I'd say you should try it but Lightning doesn't really seem like a shinigami thing."

The bird lunged at Natsu, enraged afraid and on fire, trying to bite him with its beak.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#741 Posted: 02:17:16 27/02/2017
Ryuk smirked, "shinigami don't need powers like that. We're immortal and can kill whoever we want, remember? Though it's very amusing to watch you do this. Now hand over another apple, I'm getting hungry!"

Natsu's grin just got wider as he heated the fire around his body, focusing his powers onto the attacking creature until it looked like it would catch fire.
---
I'll go home now.
#742 Posted: 02:23:41 27/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Sure thing," Phosphora smiled and tossed an apple towards Ryuk. "I didn't electrocute the apples I don't think. I mean if I did I didn't mean to."

The bird screeched, flapping its wings and trying to take off but being unable to due to its feathers burning. It screeched again before falling over as Darkrai used Dark Void on it.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#743 Posted: 02:26:42 27/02/2017
Ryuk chomped into one, "nope, they're good! Where do you keep getting these, anyway?" He questioned, eating the rest of his snack quickly.

Natsu fired a final punch at the creature before stepping over it. "Is it dead?" He questioned, a confused look on his face.
---
I'll go home now.
#744 Posted: 19:09:27 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well I work for Viridi, so I get them from her most of the time. And right now there's the lady who can just make them appear, so that works too," Phosphora shrugged.

Darkrai shrugged. He'd just put it to sleep, but it could very well be dead if Natsu had done enough to it. "Rai." He poked the bird, which didn't move.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#745 Posted: 02:54:48 02/03/2017
Ryuk nodded, "right, the one who feeds the humans. And...other things that are with us. We should ask her if she can grow an entire apple orchard in only a minute!" Ryuk gasped in excitement, looking to Phosphora. "Maybe I don't wanna leave this place. I'll miss all the apples. Actually, now that I think ahout it, why do you wanna go back?" He frowned, wondering what Phosphora had liked about her home.

Natsu scratched the back of his head, still grinning. "At least I didn't burn down the forest this time!" He said optimistically, "let's go find some more of these things, maybe they'll be stronger! I wanna use real dragon slayer magic, not just boring fire!"
---
I'll go home now.
#746 Posted: 15:58:23 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Phosphora found that she wasn't sure. She shrugged, saying, "There's not really anything in particular. It's just because it's home, I guess. But you know, I wouldn't really want to leave if you aren't, because I like you. A lot."

Darkrai shrugged and looked up. "Dark," he mumbled thoughtfully, looking around as if another giant bird would just randomly appear.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#747 Posted: 17:40:40 13/03/2017
Ryuk hesitated, taking a moment before responding. "You work for Viridi," he began, "if I were to take you away from her, that would technically be messing with another's affairs. Shinigami aren't allowed to do that. Not without punishment,at least." Ryuk paused, turning to face Phosphora. "But because I like you so much, I'll simply follow you to wherever you wish to go.

Natsu seemed to understand what Darkrai was thinking. He rushed forward in the same direction he was going in before, hoping Darkrai would follow. "Maybe the deeper we go, the better the monsters!"
---
I'll go home now.
#748 Posted: 18:54:38 15/03/2017 | Topic Creator
(Our accidental ship is honestly adorable right now aww)

Phosphora smiled. "Well that works. There are lots of apples there too, if that helps any," she laughed a bit as she added the last part.

Darkrai followed his friend. He wondered if that was how it would go. Part of him wondered what would happen if they DID find a Pokemon. Would it be genuine, or just a copy, as everything here seemed to be? Would it be as intelligent as a Pokemon should be?
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#749 Posted: 22:27:43 09/04/2017
(True~)

Ryuk grinned, floating forward again, "that would be amazing. And endless amount of apples... I would never go hungry again!" Ryuk motioned for Phosphora to follow him as he continued toward a rather large hill with a small thunderstorm over it.

Natsu, for once, seemed oblivious to Darkrai's questioning demeanor as he continued in the direction he was originally headed. He glared around, making the noises you would use to summon a dog to you.

Asuna glanced around the food hall, where everyone but Mercury, Dark Pit, Viridi, Natsu, Darkrai, Phosphora, and Ryuk sat. "Okay everyone, quiet down, there are some things we need to discuss."
---
I'll go home now.
#750 Posted: 22:42:52 09/04/2017 | Topic Creator
Phosphora followed. "I can see that being the thing you'd find the most exciting, honestly," she laughed.

Oddly enough, a dog came running, and Darkrai blinked. The dog barked once and its tail wagged wildly. It wasn't really anything extraordinary, just a plain, brown dog. Darkrai of course didn't exactly know of it as a dog per se, he registered it more like a really odd and plain Rockruff or Lillipup. "Dark?" he tilted his head as he looked at it, and it turned in a circle before barking again, almost as if it wanted someone to do something. Darkrai didn't understand it, which meant it wasn't a Pokemon.

Lucina noticed a considerable amount of people still talking. She stood up. "Hey! Listen up!" she called, in a tone that was firm yet not angry or mean.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
First | Previous | Page 15 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me