Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25
Through the Stars [Private]
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#1 Posted: 16:57:15 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Universes are connected by something. No one has ever known what, but it allows some beings to wander between the alternate realms. Links between worlds are only sustained by a powerful energy some claim to have seen. When this energy is dwindling, it creates a new world and forces people from all others into it. They are now in an unfamiliar world, and must survive.

Rules:
-Don't join unless invited
-Basic RP rules

Sort of character sheet

Name:
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
WolvenAnakha Blue Sparx Gems: 578
#2 Posted: 19:46:19 24/09/2016
Name: Viridi
Picture: [User Posted Image]

Name: Asuna Yuuki

Name: Ryuko Matoi

Name: Meliodas

Name: Natsu Dragneel

Name: Ryuk
---
I'll go home now.
#3 Posted: 20:48:33 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(My peoples now then we shall start while we wait for Solar to respond.

Name: Lucina
Picture:[User Posted Image]

Name: Henry

Name: Dark Pit

Name: Darkrai

Name: Phosphora

Name: Jodie (and Aiden, who's invisible)

Aaaaand we begin.)

The sun shines brightly onto a grassy field dotted with wildflowers. A lake sparkles in the sunlight, and beside it is a large-ish group of different creatures. Most of them are from different worlds, but they've been heaped into this one for one reason or another. The sun is high in the sky, showing it to be about noon.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#4 Posted: 21:06:14 24/09/2016
Viridi's eyes fluttered open, taking a moment to adjust to the bright surroundings. She moved her arms, using them to push herself into a sitting position. Finally, she noticed the many people around her, all unconscious.

Asuna bolted upright, sword held out in front of her. Her eyes roamed the area, before lowering her weapon. She swifty stood, sheathing the object and stepping backwards from the other bodies.

Ryuko lay in the grass, looking at the beautiful sky. She was unaware of the people surrounding her, but was finally at peace, and away from the chaos.

Meliodas narrowed his eyes at the unfamiliar place. Attempting to stay calm, he tried to remain on the ground without panicking.

Nastu awoke, took a quick look around, shrugged, and flopped back down to the ground. The next thing he knew he was asleep again.

Ryuk floated up, looking at the familiar-and unfamiliar faces. He sat back in relaxation and waited for the scene to unfold itself.
---
I'll go home now.
#5 Posted: 21:29:46 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora woke up, blinking. She looked around, spotting Ryuk and floating over. She hovered beside him for a moment. "Who are most of these people anyways?" she asked, breaking the silence.

Lucina woke up, sitting bolt upright with a shout. She looked around, blinking as she watched the others lying around her begin stirring and, in some cases, grumbling.

Henry was woken by Lucina's shout. "Woah, look at your face!" he exclaimed. "You look like you just watched your father die!" He stared at her for a second before realizing that the glare she gave him meant she had. In a dream, most likely.

"Everyone shut up!" this voice belonged to Dark Pit, who was lying on his back with an arm over his crimson eyes and his wings spread over the ground.

Jodie sat up as well, looking around. She looked over at the dark angel beside her when she heard him give a yelp of surprise, seeing that his arms were suddenly at his throat. "Aiden," she scolded, rolling her eyes. "Leave them alone, okay?" A strange murmuring sound only she could hear sounded in reply, and the angel was able to breathe.

Darkrai watched the other beings curiously. He wondered what the human girl was talking to, as he couldn't see anything.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#6 Posted: 21:46:02 24/09/2016
Viridi glared at the now awoken people, questioning how many more times she was going to be locked up with a bunch of humans. "Who are you all?"

Asuna backed away, her slender fingers wrapped around the hilt of her sword. "I'm Asuna Yuuki." She responded cautiously, ready to slice at anyone that came near her. "And who is Aiden?"

Ryuko opened her eyes, stretching as soon as she stood. "Great question." She bent over, picking up her sisor blade, twisting herself around further. "I am Ryuko Matoi." She paused, thinking for a moment. "And I'd like to know where we are rather who's with us."

Meliodas ignored the voices, and continued lying on the ground, attempting not to go dragon-mode.

Nastu slept through all of the screams and conversation.

Ryuk smiled as Phosphora came over. "It looks like we've got a Lucina, a Henry, Dark Pit, Jodie and that semi-human thing next to her, some sort of...night hunter, Viridi, Asuna, a Ryuko, who's not human so watch out for her, Meliodas, who's somehow immortal, and a very old Natsu. I think that's everyone." He answered, listing off the things he noticed about the new people.
---
I'll go home now.
#7 Posted: 22:00:17 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Good to know," Phosphora said, leaning back in the air.

Jodie looked over at the one introduced as Asuna. "Aiden is... confusing, to say the least," she explained. "He's an entity. I was born with him."

"Well try telling him NOT to kill me!" Dark Pit snapped, sitting up. "Geez! Everything has to go for me!" He saw Jodie flinch at his words, but ignored her.

Darkrai looked over at Ryuk. He was curious about this creature, it looked very similar to himself. "Dar," he said.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#8 Posted: 22:10:55 24/09/2016
Viridi rolled her eyes at Dark Pit, and then proceeded to glare at Phosphora. "Can I talk to you...over there?" She asked, nodding at a place a distance away from everyone else.

Asuna frowned, thinking of how to proceed with her questioning. "Is he some kind of magic? A mage tied him to you in the womb?" She tilted her head, carefully lowering her hand.

Ryuk glanced at the creature, attempting to decipher what it had said. "You speak a forgotten language, creature." He glanced at Phosphora, before looking back at Darkrai. "Does anyone know what he is?"
---
I'll go home now.
#9 Posted: 22:18:08 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Phosphora nodded to Viridi and went to where she was gesturing to. As she was going, she called over her shoulder, "No clue."

Jodie frowned. "Mage?" she questioned. "Magic doesn't entirely exist... unless you count the crazy portals and entities."

Lucina shrugged in response to Ryuk's question, though she saw Henry out of the corner of her eye ready to say something.

"Maybe he's like, an evil spirit or something!" Henry suggested. "I mean, he looks all evil and dark."

Darkrai looked at Henry questioningly. "Darkrai?" he murmured.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#10 Posted: 22:32:32 24/09/2016
Viridi followed Phosphora over, stopping when they both arrived at the spot. "You're fired. I'm done with you." She spat, looking at the fellow Goddess in disgust.

Asuna smiled, her response friendly. "Of course it does! I use magic all the time!" She paused, pondering what she had said. "You come from a different world then mine though, don't you?"

Meliodas finally stood, wanting to take part in this new conversation. "He's no evil spirit. He's very friendly, actually." He replied in a cheerful voice.

Ryuk nodded, barely paying attention as he watched Viridin and Phsophora, as he had a bad feeling about what was happening.
---
I'll go home now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:28 24/09/2016 by WolvenAnakha
#11 Posted: 22:40:52 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"What?" Phosphora's eyes widened in shock. "Why... what did I...."

"Probably," Jodie shrugged. "I've only ever heard of magic in stories."

Dark Pit stood up and walked towards the lake. He sat beside it, looking out across the smooth, glittering surface.

Darkrai looked over to Meliodas and nodded. "Krai," he added.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#12 Posted: 22:49:06 24/09/2016
Viridi glared down, her eyes glistening with tears. "You're stupid boyfriend lied to me about something that really hurt. So I don't ever want to see you or him again." She responded, her voice shaking.

Asuna smiled, stepping forward again. "I suppose I'm one of your stories then." She laughed, hoping Aiden wouldn't try to hurt her.

Ryuko noticed Dark Pit leaving, and frowned. She walked over to him, sitting a short distance away from him. She waited there in the silence, staring at the peaceful lake.

Meliodas frowned, slightly confused. "I really don't understand you...sorry." He said, looking down apologetically.
---
I'll go home now.
#13 Posted: 22:55:59 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Fine then," Phosphora mumbled. "You can't exactly never see us again though. Everyone should stay together here..."

Jodie smiled. "Yeah," she laughed.

Dark Pit noticed someone following him, but decided not to say anything. He wasn't sure why he always ended up with someone following him, but he'd decided to more or less ignore it.

Darkrai shrugged. He was used to not being understood, so this wasn't new to him.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#14 Posted: 23:24:38 24/09/2016
Viridi rubbed her eyes and sniffed. "No. I want you gone." She paused, thinking of her selfish request for a moment, before finishing. "If you two don't leave, then I will."

Asuna sat back down, relaxing, even though she missed her old world already. "How long are we here for? Is there any way back?" She questioned, attempting to keep her voice even.

Ryuko glanced over at the angel, her curiosity finally getting the best of her. "Who are you?" She stated, her voice demanding.
---
I'll go home now.
#15 Posted: 23:34:38 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Fine..." Phosphora looked away. She floated back over to Ryuk.

"I don't know," Jodie shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not."

"Dark Pit," the angel replied simply. "Why'd you follow me?"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#16 Posted: 23:40:54 24/09/2016
Viridi stayed where she was, sitting on the grassy ground, lost in her thoughts, left all alone.

Asuna frowned, looking back at the girl. "Aren't you worried you can never return? What if we don't get out of here...or what if we're...already dead..." She stopped herself, unwilling to continue.

Ryuko tilted her head, noticing Dark Pit's hostility. "I followed you because it's quiet over here. And I wanted to know why you decided to pick solitude."

Ryuk looked at Phosphora worriedly. "What's wrong?" He questioned, floating closer to her. "Did Viridi say something?"
---
I'll go home now.
#17 Posted: 23:47:13 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"She fired me," Phosphora murmured, clearly upset.

"I guess i am kinda worried," Jodie admitted. "If we're already dead, I don't know what to think."

"I like to be alone," Dark Pit growled. "Did you think I'd be the social butterfly? If so you've got the wrong Pit." His wings sort of half flapped, showing his annoyance.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#18 Posted: 23:47:36 24/09/2016
Name: Kaze
---
I'm an inactive
SolarSpirit Green Sparx Gems: 334
#19 Posted: 23:51:09 24/09/2016
Name: Midori
---
I'm an inactive
#20 Posted: 23:52:38 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
(Your characters are accepted, try editing your posts next time though.)

Two more people appeared near the large group, these two also unconscious.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#21 Posted: 23:58:10 24/09/2016
Asuna stood again, planting a big smile on her face. "Don't be worried. There's no way we're dead! Kirito would never let me die! And I'm sure your entity friend wouldn't let you. What I would like to know is why we're here." She paused before finishing. "And who brought us here."

Ryuko smiled, amused by his answer. "When you came over here, I figured you'd be a loner. Would you prefer if I stayed quiet instead?"

Meliodas's eyes widened as the two new humans appeared. "Who are they? Are they still alive?" He walked over to them, looking at the girl first, and then the man. "They're still breathing at least."

Ryuk's eyes widened, thoughts racing through his head. "What? Why would she do that!" He almost yelled, wrapping his arms around Phosphora in attempt to comfort her.
---
I'll go home now.
#22 Posted: 00:15:17 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"I'd say you have a point, even though I don't know either of those people," Jodie nodded. "Aiden wouldn't let me die... right? Or am I just exaggerating your loyalty?" Jodie looked in a different direction as she said this, to show she was addressing Aiden. The latter simply mumbled in response, to which Jodie said, "That's what I thought."

"Generally when I walk AWAY from people I want to be alone," Dark Pit growled.

"I don't know," Phosphora mumbled. "She said something about you... and a lie... and I just..."

"I don't think they're dead," Henry said. "Why, do you want them to be? I could arrange that!"

Lucina rolled her eyes at Henry. "I don't think we need to kill anyone."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#23 Posted: 00:27:34 25/09/2016
Asuna nodded, noting how crazy Jodie looked when talking to her...friend. "The point is, we need to figure out how to get out of here." She trailed off, leaving Jodie to ponder this thought.

Ryuko nodded, lying back, relaxing on the soft ground. "But it's so peaceful here. Senkutsi really likes it." She replied, closing her eyes.

Meliodas smiled at Henry's comment, amused by his sense of humour. "Let's try to avoid killing possible allies...though I doubt we'll need them."

Ryuk nodded, knowing what she was talking about. "I told Viridi that Dark Pit liked her back, but I don't think she believed me. Could that be what she's talking about?"
---
I'll go home now.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#24 Posted: 00:31:30 25/09/2016
Name:Lemmy Koopa

[User Posted Image]

Name:Gardivior

[User Posted Image]
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#25 Posted: 00:39:17 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Jodie nodded, trying to think of something. "I've never really thought of things like that before, to be honest," she admitted.

"That makes no sense whatsoever," Dark Pit noted, turning to actually look at who'd followed him.

"Okay, okay," Henry said. He looked slightly disappointed.

"I'll let you summon a few Risen later," Lucina promised, causing Henry to griin even wider than he was already.

"M-maybe?" Phosphora was pretty agitated at this point.

(I'm really sorry about this, but this is a PRIVATE role play. I didn't invite you, not because I don't like you, but because I had a few specific people in mind that I end up getting ahead of everyone in other role plays with and I wanted somewhere we could do so without as much impact. You can feel free to watch us though.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:32 25/09/2016 by FuryBeam136
#26 Posted: 00:48:49 25/09/2016
Asuna nodded, attempting to keep her response simple. "Yea. I figure if we can find who brought us here, we can get back." She decided to say, stretching her legs out in front of her.

Ryuko smiled, continuing to keep her eyes closed. "He's my uniform, if that helps. He likes the quiet, where we can talk." Her fingers lost their grip on her blade, letting her arm fall next to the rest of her body.

Meliodas went back to his original spot, sitting back down without touching his weapon. It was left in it's shealth, not ready to be seen by everyone.

Ryuk frowned, releasing his grip on Phosphora. "You're not mad, right?" He questioned, unaware he did anything wrong. "I simply told the truth. You should know that."
---
I'll go home now.
#27 Posted: 00:55:33 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"That makes sense," Jodie agreed. She lay down on the grass, looking up to the blue sky. "This place is so weirdly empty..." she mused. "I mean, usually in a place like this there'd be some birds, maybe a few butterflies in the flowers."

"It doesn't really make any more sense, but I guess that doesn't matter," Dark Pit sighed. "You talk to your friend if you want, I don't care."

"I'm not mad at you," Phosphora reassured Ryuk with a small, almost forced smile. "I just don't entirely understand why Viridi would be mad at ME for you telling her something she didn't believe."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#28 Posted: 00:56:17 25/09/2016
Quote: FuryBeam136
Jodie nodded, trying to think of something. "I've never really thought of things like that before, to be honest," she admitted.

"That makes no sense whatsoever," Dark Pit noted, turning to actually look at who'd followed him.

"Okay, okay," Henry said. He looked slightly disappointed.

"I'll let you summon a few Risen later," Lucina promised, causing Henry to griin even wider than he was already.

"M-maybe?" Phosphora was pretty agitated at this point.

(I'm really sorry about this, but this is a PRIVATE role play. I didn't invite you, not because I don't like you, but because I had a few specific people in mind that I end up getting ahead of everyone in other role plays with and I wanted somewhere we could do so without as much impact. You can feel free to watch us though.)

oh, sorry, didn't know wha you ment by invite
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#29 Posted: 01:03:30 25/09/2016
Asuna frowned, as she had noticed these things too. "It's odd, isn't it. It's as if we're in some kind of...deadzone." She trailed off, figuring it would be better for Jodie to know as little as possible about the surrounding area, though she herself didn't really know what was going on.

Ryuko opened her eyes, glaring at the angel. "You must be the first person who's ever thought I'm not crazy." She grinned, but didn't take Dark Pit up on the offer. "Me and him...we'll talk when we're fully alone. It's better that way."

Ryuk glared at Virdi, who was still sitting on the ground, away from everyone. "She must have been way more hurt then I originally thought. Maybe you should talk to her about it, see if you can convince her I wasn't lying?"
---
I'll go home now.
#30 Posted: 01:10:15 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Jodie nodded. "Yeah," she agreed.

"Well your crazy is probably my normal, so I don't find you all that weird at all," Dark Pit said with a shrug. "Whatever suits you." He turned towards the water again, and then lay back, looking at the sky.

"She said she didn't want to see either of us. I doubt I could talk to her if I tried." Phosphora glanced at the goddess of nature briefly.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#31 Posted: 01:20:45 25/09/2016
Asuna was silent after that, unsure of what to say without revealing too much.

Ryuko didn't answer, just stared up at the sky. "My father kidnapped me, raised me under a secret identity, and then was killed with the blade sitting next to me. I then found out my real identity, teamed up with my older sister, who was my enemy before we found out we were sisters, fought a war against our Mother who was made of life fibers, found out I was made of life fibers, then killed her and the girl who killed our father. Pretty normal to you, right?"

Ryuk frowned, thinking of another plan. "Make Dark Pit talk to her. Surely she'd listen if it came from him."
---
I'll go home now.
#32 Posted: 01:25:51 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit nodded. As he stared at the sky he found himself lost in thought. He let out a sigh as his thoughts strayed, as they often did, to flight. His wings fluttered slightly as he thought on how practically useless they were.

"Like we'll be able to get him to do anything," Phosphora managed a small laugh.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#33 Posted: 01:31:12 25/09/2016
Ryuko was surprised she was finally normal to someone, and questioned how strange this guys life must be for her to look normal to him.

Ryuk noticed how much pain Phosphora was in, and grabbed her arm, flying her over to Dark Pit and Ryuko. "Dark Pit! Phosphora and me need you to do something. And I'm not kidding about this, her job is on the line here." He glared down at the relaxed angel.

Ryuko glared up at the two intruders, but didn't say anything as they demanded some unknown thing from Dark Pit.
---
I'll go home now.
#34 Posted: 01:34:04 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Oh great. What now?" Dark Pit growled, annoyed. He'd finally managed to get away from almost everyone, and now he was being dragged back to the group. Just like every single time he tried to get some time to himself.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#35 Posted: 01:39:08 25/09/2016
Ryuk glared at Dark Pit, annoyed at his annoyedness. "I told Viridi you like her, and she didn't believe me. Actually, she got really mad and denied it could ever happen. Anyway, she just fired Phosphora because of it, and I want you to go convince Viridi to keep Phosphora around." He said all this in one breath, trying to get everything out quickly.

Ryuko rolled her eyes at the drama, trying not to get involved, though thought it was ridiculous =.
---
I'll go home now.
#36 Posted: 01:41:38 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"YOU WHAT?" Dark Pit sat bolt upright. "You know what, this is your mess, get out of it yourself."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#37 Posted: 01:52:11 25/09/2016
Ryuk glared at Dark Pit, unaccepting of his answer. "I could teleport you and her to a secluded area you can't get out of and force you to talk to her there..." He responded in an amused voice.
---
I'll go home now.
#38 Posted: 01:53:32 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Don't!" Dark Pit was growing more frustrated by the second. "I'm not talking to her anyway, and that's final!"
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#39 Posted: 01:57:23 25/09/2016
"Actually, you are talking to her. Now go have fun." Ryuk then proceeded to teleport Viridi and Dark Pit onto a beach, trapped under a cage-like thing.

Ryuko sat up, glaring at Ryuk. "Where did you take him?" She questioned, venom in her voice as she had no idea what was going on.

Viridi stood, glancing around. "What happened this time!" She yelled, trying not to look at Dark Pit.
---
I'll go home now.
#40 Posted: 02:01:55 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Dark Pit growled under his breath, clenching his fists. He refused to do what Ryuk wanted, he was really frustrated with him. He stared out of the cage-like structure with a quiet sigh.

"I'm not sure that was entirely necessary..." Phosphora noted. "He has a right to be upset with you." Noticing Ryuko, she looked at her and shrugged.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#41 Posted: 02:09:11 25/09/2016
Viridi finally glanced over at Dark Pit, curiosity and worry getting the best of her. "What's going on, Dark Pit?" She questioned.

Asuna glanced over at the lake, noticing the angel wasn't there anymore. Shrugging, she continued to think about who could have brought her there.

Ryuko rolled her eyes, standing up and walking back towards the other people. Looking over her shoulder, she called back. "Nice to know I'm acknowledged."

Meliodas watched from afar, not wanting to get into any fights already. He did however begin to worry about why the pink-haired boy hadn't woken yet.

Ryuk frowned, slightly agreeing. "Well I'm not letting you throw your life's work away because Dark Pit has a crush on Viridi." He answered, feeling slightly bad for getting her into this situation.
---
I'll go home now.
#42 Posted: 02:18:26 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Nothing," Dark Pit snapped. "Nothing at all."

"Well... thanks," Phosphora said. "I'm glad you're here."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#43 Posted: 02:22:49 25/09/2016
Viridi winced, not expecting him to be so rude. "T-then...why are we stuck in a cage?

Ryuk gave a half smile, glad Phosphora wasn't mad at him. "That makes two of us." He responded, and debated whether or not he should listen in on Dark Pit and Viridi.
---
I'll go home now.
#44 Posted: 02:27:46 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Don't ask me, I didn't put us here!" Dark Pit growled, searching for a way out of the cage.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#45 Posted: 02:31:46 25/09/2016
Viridi frowned, not understanding why Dark Pit was so angry. "Then do you know who did?" She paused, and looked around. "Ow!" She exclaimed, glaring at the bars. "We can't warp out."
---
I'll go home now.
#46 Posted: 02:48:07 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Maybe," Dark Pit grumbled. "Great, this is just how I wanted to spend my day!" He felt kind of bad for taking out his anger on Viridi, but there wasn't anyone else to get do it to, and he couldn't think of anything else to do.

Darkrai cautiously approached someone else, though he paid little attention to who it was. He looked them over and determined them to be asleep. Guilt flashed in his single visible eye and he reached out to wake them up.

(The sleeping guy, Anakha. The one that's asleep.)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#47 Posted: 02:56:54 25/09/2016
Viridi glanced down, feeling bad she couldn't get them out. "Is that a 'yes but I don't want to tell you' maybe or a 'no I'm just trying to annoy you' maybe?"

Natsu felt something brushing against his skin, and he jumped up. "Woah, who are you?" He asked the creature, assuming it would understand him.

{...}
---
I'll go home now.
#48 Posted: 02:59:31 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Does it matter?" Dark Pit snapped.

"Darkrai," Darkrai mumbled. He was slightly confused by how strangely calm the person before him was.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
#49 Posted: 03:03:32 25/09/2016
Viridi sat down, leaning against one of the bars. "Well if you at least know why we're here..." She trailed off, knowing Dark Pit wasn't going to tell her anything.

Nastu grinned, running over and hugging Darkrai. "Nice to meet 'ya! I'm Natsu!" He responded, releasing him from his hold.
---
I'll go home now.
#50 Posted: 03:05:38 25/09/2016 | Topic Creator
"Dar?" Darkrai was surprised by Natsu's actions towards him. He was used to being feared, since most people hated him for one reason or another. "Krai..."
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Page 1 of 25 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me