Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 65 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3201 Posted: 14:26:02 16/03/2019
Quote: Skyhunter
Maybe an unpopular opinion, I dunno, but I never found Cory in the House memes that funny.

I will admit though, the “(Thing that clearly isn’t an anime) is the best anime” meme still gets a chuckle out of me sometimes.

Death Note is best western cartoon.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3202 Posted: 02:07:12 17/03/2019
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: Vespi
Serious question, why'd you guys abandon your old accounts and make new ones?

because i wanted to

what who are u

someone more powerful than you could possibly imagine
#3203 Posted: 02:18:37 17/03/2019

because i wanted to

what who are u

You're StriderSwag and greenlantern.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3204 Posted: 02:21:32 17/03/2019
looking back on this website i found when i was but a wee 10 year old lad, i am filled with emotion.

7 long years have passed. i'm 17 now. i discovered my passion for theatre, dated around a bit and even started watching an anime here or there.

i was stalking peoples guestbook's when i saw kardonis's. a quote from me, being a stupid annoying 10 year old ****face, and i remember being, well, a stupid annoying 10 year old ****face.

i recognize the fact that most people saw me as a nuisance, but this site, for better, or for worse, really had an impact in who i am. just being here again is...refreshing. i missed this place, even though no one probably missed me lol

regardless...it's good to be back.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#3205 Posted: 02:23:30 17/03/2019
Quote: Buchi

what who are u

[User Posted Image]

did i stutter
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#3206 Posted: 02:32:02 17/03/2019

to confuse people
---
Soon.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3207 Posted: 02:42:50 17/03/2019

I forgot my password :(
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3208 Posted: 03:00:25 17/03/2019
Quote: hardcoreignitor
looking back on this website i found when i was but a wee 10 year old lad, i am filled with emotion.

7 long years have passed. i'm 17 now. i discovered my passion for theatre, dated around a bit and even started watching an anime here or there.

i was stalking peoples guestbook's when i saw kardonis's. a quote from me, being a stupid annoying 10 year old ****face, and i remember being, well, a stupid annoying 10 year old ****face.

i recognize the fact that most people saw me as a nuisance, but this site, for better, or for worse, really had an impact in who i am. just being here again is...refreshing. i missed this place, even though no one probably missed me lol

that was surprisingly thoughtful of you, HCI
well, not to say that you arent more thoughtful now, but had you posted this a few years ago, im not sure how many people will have believed it
anyway, im glad youve returned and seemingly matured! i hope your theater career goes to great places!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3209 Posted: 04:21:15 17/03/2019

that was surprisingly thoughtful of you, HCI
well, not to say that you arent more thoughtful now, but had you posted this a few years ago, im not sure how many people will have believed it
anyway, im glad youve returned and seemingly matured! i hope your theater career goes to great places!

thank you thank you, what was your old alias again?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3210 Posted: 12:42:57 17/03/2019

what who are u

aw hey strider

I'm glad you're back

Quote: DragonCamo

I forgot my password smilie

WHAT WHO ARE U
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#3211 Posted: 13:42:19 17/03/2019

Dang. You've changed a lot, HCI! It's good that you took the time to think about how you used to be and how things have changed, and I'm glad you've found your way back to DS. Welcome back! (Theater is soooo fun!)
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#3212 Posted: 19:52:13 18/03/2019

she died so i took over
#3213 Posted: 23:46:55 18/03/2019
im getting legitimate guilt over eating anything and i dont think thats a good sign
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3214 Posted: 04:32:55 19/03/2019

Jeez, from MY guestbook? I always feel like a nobody here lmao. Guess it's good I didn't end up deleting all those quotes huh?

But yeah, glad you're back man
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#3215 Posted: 08:08:59 21/03/2019
I think I might love Sonic Unleashed more than I'll ever like another girl. But the game is so pretty!
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3216 Posted: 13:39:27 22/03/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
I really want help for trauma and mental health issues, but I feel I can't because I've had an awful experience with a mental health service, which is the main one in my area. I know need to seek help, but I fear having to see them again as I felt like they made my problems a lot worse and I want to avoid them.

The problem I have with the service has been constant, and I have seen them many times for a long time. The main issue with them is that they seriously aren't respectful of me or my needs, to the point where they just say anything about me without actually talking or listening to me or making a proper assessment. I tried to tell them about the trauma I experienced, but they always completely ignored this! It felt more like they were pestering and intimidating rather me than helping me and they caused a lot of stress for the whole family too. I have stopped seeing them now and I feel so much better than I did when I saw them, yet I need help and I can get really distressed still. But I'm scared that if I seek help, I'll be referred back to them.

You need to find new people asap. If there are only the therapists that did more bad than good then I guess you can't insist on it like that, but if there are new doctors go for it. They're supposed to listen, first things first, because most of the time the patient needs to know they'll be there and keep everything confidential.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3217 Posted: 16:27:34 22/03/2019
Ever notice when LGBT people headcanon fictional characters as gay, it's always attractive ones?

I find that annoying.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3218 Posted: 17:55:10 22/03/2019
Ever notice that there are a comparatively small amount of LGBT characters in the media?

I find that annoying.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3219 Posted: 18:04:28 22/03/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg
Ever notice that there are a comparatively small amount of LGBT characters in the media?

I find that annoying.

Is this related to my post or nah?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3220 Posted: 19:34:58 22/03/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Ever notice when LGBT people headcanon fictional characters as gay, it's always attractive ones?

I find that annoying.

>implying LGBT characters cant be attractive
sorry we want attractive LGBT characters, or LGBT characters that arent the same stereotypes, or LGBT characters in general?? idk what to tell you

Quote: ThunderEgg

I find that annoying.

same, thats why i write them
#3221 Posted: 19:49:12 22/03/2019
I don't see why it needs to explicitly stated either way if they're straight or gay unless it's necessary to the plot. They should be judged by their personality and not their sexuality. Personally if I was writing a story I wouldn't mention sexualities at all unless, again, it was relevant to the plot.
#3222 Posted: 20:03:48 22/03/2019

I find that annoying.

sorry we want attractive LGBT characters, or LGBT characters that arent the same stereotypes, or LGBT characters in general?? idk what to tell you

I'm not saying they can't be attractive at all! I've just noticed when LGBT headcanon characters as gay, it's always attractive ones, literally what I said. I never see less attractive characters as being headcanoned as such. and I'm all for more LGBT characters in any media!

Perhaps this is just an odd complaint on my part. I don't mean to offend anyone.
---
#3223 Posted: 20:13:43 22/03/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I'm fine with it so long as it isn't forced and/or portrayed in a stereotypical manner. Being relevant to the plot doesn't really matter to me, since it's all about how you write it really. *shrug*

I'm more annoyed by the people who only want good LGBT characters, because that isn't good representation if we're going to pretend that we're all good and that there aren't bad apples. :/

i am too, but the same goes with race, gender, ect. as long as theyre well written and not stereotypical, its good representation. shame we dont get that very often.

I find that annoying.

I'm not saying they can't be attractive at all! I've just noticed when LGBT headcanon characters as gay, it's always attractive ones, literally what I said. I never see less attractive characters as being headcanoned as such. and I'm all for more LGBT characters in any media!

Perhaps this is just an odd complaint on my part. I don't mean to offend anyone.

[User Posted Image]

ill start. beans from hxh is gay. you cannot convince me otherwise
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#3224 Posted: 20:16:33 22/03/2019
What are you talking about, Beans is hot as hell
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#3225 Posted: 20:21:09 22/03/2019
Quote: Clank
What are you talking about, Beans is hot as hell

youre right...
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3226 Posted: 21:03:02 22/03/2019

I find that annoying.

Yeah, I read it like Vespi did. Thanks for clearing it up.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3227 Posted: 23:35:43 22/03/2019
I want a bunny.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#3228 Posted: 23:50:20 22/03/2019
I want a bunnygirl.
#3229 Posted: 23:52:49 22/03/2019
i want a bunnyyyyyyy

[User Posted Image]
---
I draw stuff.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#3230 Posted: 00:01:51 23/03/2019
I can't decide if it'd want a little bunny that would stay little, or a bunny like that that would get to the size of like, a cat or dog so i can walk it places or have it just be like another cat
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#3231 Posted: 00:03:13 23/03/2019
Quote: DragonCamo
I can't decide if it'd want a little bunny that would stay little, or a bunny like that that would get to the size of like, a cat or dog so i can walk it places or have it just be like another cat

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
I draw stuff.
#3232 Posted: 00:10:17 23/03/2019
Bunnygirls are better.
#3233 Posted: 00:19:19 23/03/2019
Bunnygirls are better.

[User Posted Image]

nope.
---
I draw stuff.
#3234 Posted: 00:46:43 23/03/2019
Provide a counterargument to convince me then. I stand firm that bunnygirls are superior.
#3235 Posted: 01:33:38 23/03/2019
Provide a counterargument to convince me then. I stand firm that bunnygirls are superior.

[User Posted Image]
- - -
#3236 Posted: 15:55:07 23/03/2019
Okay. Catgirls are superior to bunnygirls but both are superior to normal animals.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3237 Posted: 23:24:27 24/03/2019
i went into overdraft buying lifestyle points on the sims freeplay
i didn't even have an overdraft but the bank created one
what have i DONE
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#3238 Posted: 23:38:14 24/03/2019
i went into overdraft buying lifestyle points on the sims freeplay
i didn't even have an overdraft but the bank created one
what have i DONE

use motherlode
---
Soon.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#3239 Posted: 04:16:39 27/03/2019
Not counting Spyro and Skylanders for obvious reasons, I'm honestly not overly fond of how this site talks pretty much solely about Nintendo games and not much else. (Even then it's pretty much just about Pokémon 90% of the time anyways)
I don't particularly care to use dedicated forums for those types of things because I never really click with other gaming communities quite as well, and a majority of them are either a bit too slow or a bit too active for my taste.
(And hardly ever somewhere in-between)

It admittedly strikes me as a bit odd, to say the least, since I'm pretty sure people here play more than what is usually talked about.
It's not really a big deal either way, as it's more of a minor gripe than anything, it's just that I personally find it to be a tad monotonous having to always talk about the same, like, three things and not much else. *shrug*

Obviously I don't expect people to do anything about this, nor do I necessarily want anyone to, I just think about this a lot surprisingly.

everyone who like spyro skylander is baby so only play baby nintendo game
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#3240 Posted: 04:30:13 27/03/2019
Im poetinf her for the gems
#3241 Posted: 04:34:36 27/03/2019
Not counting Spyro and Skylanders for obvious reasons, I'm honestly not overly fond of how this site talks pretty much solely about Nintendo games and not much else. (Even then it's pretty much just about Pokémon 90% of the time anyways)
I don't particularly care to use dedicated forums for those types of things because I never really click with other gaming communities quite as well, and a majority of them are either a bit too slow or a bit too active for my taste.

It admittedly strikes me as a bit odd, to say the least, since I'm pretty sure people here play more than what is usually talked about.
It's not really a big deal either way, as it's more of a minor gripe than anything, it's just that I personally find it to be a tad monotonous having to always talk about the same, like, three things and not much else. *shrug*

Obviously I don't expect people to do anything about this, nor do I necessarily want anyone to, I just think about this a lot surprisingly.

Same honestly. I don't care too much, I just never really visit the video game section because its all Nintendo and I don't own any Nintendo games/consoles, nor am I really interested in them. It's okay, doesn't bother me too much, I just feel a little left out because I'm a sony gal. ahaha
---
I draw stuff.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#3242 Posted: 04:52:25 27/03/2019
Quote: Bolt

Same honestly. I don't care too much, I just never really visit the video game section because its all Nintendo and I don't own any Nintendo games/consoles, nor am I really interested in them. It's okay, doesn't bother me too much, I just feel a little left out because I'm a sony gal. ahaha

sony is phony
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#3243 Posted: 05:53:57 27/03/2019
this website needs more pikmin in order to thrive and survive
First | Previous | Page 65 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me