Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 64 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3151 Posted: 20:39:03 27/02/2019
i think i have turned into a pastel gay
and i have a crush on a goth
life balances itself out somehow
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3152 Posted: 20:49:08 27/02/2019
Quote: Bolt

i mean i always saw you as the pastel gay type
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#3153 Posted: 19:52:08 28/02/2019
Hot take: there's no such thing as bad or good tastes. Just tastes.

Please remember that art is subjective, and music, movies, games, shows, and entertainment in general is art.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#3154 Posted: 02:53:30 01/03/2019
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Please remember that art is subjective, and music, movies, games, shows, and entertainment in general is art.

Yeah but liking blood on the dance floor is bad taste
#3155 Posted: 10:23:17 01/03/2019
Quote: Vespi

i mean i always saw you as the pastel gay type

in hindsight ... you're absolutely right ...

Quote: TheFlyingSeal

Yes, I do agree with this. I need to learn to bite my tongue sometimes because this is exactly how it should be.
---
I draw stuff.
#3156 Posted: 17:26:28 01/03/2019
knee high socks will NEVER be as cute as thigh highs no matter what
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3157 Posted: 20:58:45 01/03/2019
I prefer being barefoot, tbh. In fact, the less clothes, the better.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3158 Posted: 21:11:14 01/03/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75

I still need to get me some thigh highs, tbch.

i have 2 pairs, theyre a GODSEND

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

foot fetishist
#3159 Posted: 22:17:35 01/03/2019

I still need to get me some thigh highs, tbch.

i have 2 pairs, theyre a GODSEND

Quote: HeyitsHotDog

foot fetishist

**** no, dear God.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3160 Posted: 02:16:25 02/03/2019
I guess that I'll throw an actual confession of my own while I'm at it; my first language was actually German, not English.

However, I was learning English at around the same time, and eventually I had no real reason to keep using German until I eventually stopped using it entirely. As a result, I've hardly retained any of it over the years save for a few words and simple phrases.
(Though I feel some of what I have retained is probably because of the German class that I took in High School)

[Insert funny hahah joke about nazism]
---
Bruh
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#3161 Posted: 23:40:51 02/03/2019
I must confess that I completely disown concepts of optimism and pessimism. They both are harmful ideals for a human being who wants to remain active and innovative.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#3162 Posted: 05:50:20 03/03/2019
hey guys i did a stupid thing again
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#3163 Posted: 00:54:21 04/03/2019
i laugh too hard at my own jokes
---
Soon.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#3164 Posted: 00:56:00 04/03/2019
Quote: emeraldzoroark
i laugh too hard at my own jokes

You can never be too entertained by your own jokes, ever. Carry that confession with pride and honour, man!
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:23 04/03/2019 by Project_Unnamed
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#3165 Posted: 20:15:15 04/03/2019
gender is a topic i couldnt less about
#3166 Posted: 20:22:16 05/03/2019
i wish there was more sanrio merch in the US that isnt just hello kitty
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#3167 Posted: 21:43:45 05/03/2019
Quote: somePerson

agender sp confirmed
#3168 Posted: 05:36:50 06/03/2019
I was gonna post something serious here tonight but me and the wife are gonna watch kung fu panda instead
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3169 Posted: 17:54:05 06/03/2019

i found a whole bunch of aggretsuko merch at the mall here once. but i wish they had more.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3170 Posted: 20:21:35 07/03/2019
Quote: parisruelz12

i found a whole bunch of aggretsuko merch at the mall here once. but i wish they had more.

I think you quoted the wrong post.
---
Bruh
#3171 Posted: 23:03:21 07/03/2019
all that drives me in school at this point is quiet resentment towards my college and wanting to surpass whatever expectations that they have
im going above and beyond, not to show them that i can fit into their mold, but showing them i can surpass it

Quote: FedUpWolf
I get quite anxious about my assignments and I don't know if it's worth telling a teacher or not.

its worth seeing a counselor about
i have major anxiety in general, but what hurts me the most is my test anxiety, but seeing a counselor helped sort that out, and now im a lot less afraid
#3172 Posted: 07:01:22 08/03/2019
^^^ you should definitely talk to someone fedupwolf. Best of luck. ;~;

- - -

The tinkerbell movies infuriate me. They need pixie dust to fly, right? So why can't the fairies with broken wings just keep using their pixie dust? Their wings do *nothing*, the pirate fairy couldn't fly without pixie dust and her wings were just fine!! So what if their wings break, then? They don't even need them!! UURGGHFJSKDJFJFKDKDJ
---
I draw stuff.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3173 Posted: 17:54:02 08/03/2019
i burned some of my arm hair off because we live in the 1800's and still have a ****ing gas stove
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3174 Posted: 03:53:01 11/03/2019
i must confess that i was AestheticDragon, aka Spyro Fan 8.

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:16:45 11/03/2019 by Gharlant
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3175 Posted: 15:42:33 11/03/2019
I'm wearing women's clothing and I've never felt better
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3176 Posted: 16:17:33 11/03/2019
I'm wearing men's clothing and I've never felt better smilie
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3177 Posted: 16:57:13 11/03/2019
I'm male and wearing men's clothing and I feel as I usually feel, comfortable.
---
#3178 Posted: 16:59:19 11/03/2019
i'm a girl and my jeans are too big
---
oh my god
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#3179 Posted: 20:02:43 11/03/2019
Quote: Gharlant

I KNEW IT
#3180 Posted: 20:44:57 11/03/2019
Quote: kardonis

I meant to say something earlier, but seriously, I'm so happy for you!! It must be such a shock discovering yourself, but I'm glad you're happy with the way you are! You have our support, okay? Best of luck with everything!

Quote: ThunderEgg
I'm wearing men's clothing and I've never felt better ;)

And I'm so happy for you as well. Hope you're doing okay too!
---
I draw stuff.
#3181 Posted: 20:45:40 11/03/2019

yes gharlant you finally came out ;)
---
I draw stuff.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#3182 Posted: 21:29:14 11/03/2019
Quote: kardonis

I meant to say something earlier, but seriously, I'm so happy for you!! It must be such a shock discovering yourself, but I'm glad you're happy with the way you are! You have our support, okay? Best of luck with everything!

Awww, thanks so much! Yeah I just, feel so much better in general, and it's so great to have a lot of people supporting me!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3183 Posted: 01:08:54 14/03/2019
I was Qcumber, AmbushFan and have about four or five other accounts I've never used.
#3184 Posted: 02:33:15 14/03/2019
Serious question, why'd you guys abandon your old accounts and make new ones?
---
oh my god
#3185 Posted: 06:36:21 14/03/2019
Quote: Jaggedstar

I made Spyro Fan 8 back in 2009 and took a break in like 2012 or something. When I came back in 2015, it was mainly to find my old friends and reconnect with them. But most of them were gone. So I made a new account, AestheticDragon, in 2016 after I made new friends here and wanted to start fresh. But it didn't work out so well as I still felt like I was still too connected to my past. So I began my search for my old friends again, this time contacting them on other websites. It didn't end up like I wanted. But I had my closure. I had begun to drift away from all of my friends here and some of them were leaving so I figured this would be a good time to leave everything behind. I requested a ban on both of my accounts and pretty much went silent on everything I had an account on, only logging into Discord once a day or so to talk to a friend of mine (unrelated to dS) but avoiding all servers, forums, social media, etc.

A short while after my ban, though, I created a new account here (Gharlant) because I still enjoyed Spyro and didn't plan on keeping myself from the internet forever. I made one or two posts but mainly stayed silent until the beginning of 2019 since I was still taking a break from everything at that time. I learned a lot about myself during those few months away, most importantly the fact that no matter how many times I change my username (or even my name irl, which I've done twice), I'm still the same person. I know it seems obvious but there was a time when I thought I could just wake up, make a new account, and leave all my past problems and weaknesses behind. Kind of like how people act like they're a new person on January 1st. But I learned that change comes a little at a time, over many months and years of slowly improving. I also learned that running away from my friends in order to not hurt them actually causes more damage than being around me, even if I could be a bit destructive at times.

Anyway, I came back and didn't tell anyone who I really was. Except for one person, who I also keep in contact with off-site, who has been a very good friend to me through my hard times and I didn't want to be dishonest with them. I began posting regularly and being active on the Discord server where I started talking to my old friends again (the ones I met in 2015-2016 after coming back and then making AestheticDragon). Obviously I didn't do a very good job of hiding who I am because I'm still interested in all the same things and talk the same way, so a few people found me out. They convinced me to come clean and I think that's for the best. Pretending to be a new user and still talking to my old friends is the exact opposite of the kind of progress I had hoped to be making. I know I did some stupid stuff in the past, and I still struggle to make the right decisions even to this day, but I really think this whole experience has been helpful for me to learn how to forgive myself and stop dwelling in the past. There are people that have not forgiven me, but I have done my part in apologizing. I can't blame them for not forgiving me, but if I continue to dwell on the past I'll end up hurting myself and those around me again.

I had a lot more to say but I think I answered your question (and then vented a little bit oops). Sorry this is so long, hopefully it makes sense. It's 2:30am and I usually have my brain turned off by now so I hope this was coherent enough to follow. I lost a lot of friends both irl and online, and spent many years making impulsive decisions without thinking about the consequences, but at least I learned from my mistakes before it was too late to come back. I'm still suffering from some decisions I made recently, but I'm not gonna let it tear me up on the inside like I did for the past ten years when I made the same mistake back then. I'll never hurt anyone like that again.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3186 Posted: 16:49:20 14/03/2019

Attempts to try leaving this website but my constant desire for attention brought me back twice. I've had nobody else to talk to besides you guys and haven't found any other ways to cope with my loneliness until recently.
How about you, ilovespyro11?
#3187 Posted: 09:54:59 15/03/2019

I made Spyro Fan 8 back in 2009 and took a break in like 2012 or something. When I came back in 2015, it was mainly to find my old friends and reconnect with them. But most of them were gone. So I made a new account, AestheticDragon, in 2016 after I made new friends here and wanted to start fresh. But it didn't work out so well as I still felt like I was still too connected to my past. So I began my search for my old friends again, this time contacting them on other websites. It didn't end up like I wanted. But I had my closure. I had begun to drift away from all of my friends here and some of them were leaving so I figured this would be a good time to leave everything behind. I requested a ban on both of my accounts and pretty much went silent on everything I had an account on, only logging into Discord once a day or so to talk to a friend of mine (unrelated to dS) but avoiding all servers, forums, social media, etc.

A short while after my ban, though, I created a new account here (Gharlant) because I still enjoyed Spyro and didn't plan on keeping myself from the internet forever. I made one or two posts but mainly stayed silent until the beginning of 2019 since I was still taking a break from everything at that time. I learned a lot about myself during those few months away, most importantly the fact that no matter how many times I change my username (or even my name irl, which I've done twice), I'm still the same person. I know it seems obvious but there was a time when I thought I could just wake up, make a new account, and leave all my past problems and weaknesses behind. Kind of like how people act like they're a new person on January 1st. But I learned that change comes a little at a time, over many months and years of slowly improving. I also learned that running away from my friends in order to not hurt them actually causes more damage than being around me, even if I could be a bit destructive at times.

Anyway, I came back and didn't tell anyone who I really was. Except for one person, who I also keep in contact with off-site, who has been a very good friend to me through my hard times and I didn't want to be dishonest with them. I began posting regularly and being active on the Discord server where I started talking to my old friends again (the ones I met in 2015-2016 after coming back and then making AestheticDragon). Obviously I didn't do a very good job of hiding who I am because I'm still interested in all the same things and talk the same way, so a few people found me out. They convinced me to come clean and I think that's for the best. Pretending to be a new user and still talking to my old friends is the exact opposite of the kind of progress I had hoped to be making. I know I did some stupid stuff in the past, and I still struggle to make the right decisions even to this day, but I really think this whole experience has been helpful for me to learn how to forgive myself and stop dwelling in the past. There are people that have not forgiven me, but I have done my part in apologizing. I can't blame them for not forgiving me, but if I continue to dwell on the past I'll end up hurting myself and those around me again.

I had a lot more to say but I think I answered your question (and then vented a little bit oops). Sorry this is so long, hopefully it makes sense. It's 2:30am and I usually have my brain turned off by now so I hope this was coherent enough to follow. I lost a lot of friends both irl and online, and spent many years making impulsive decisions without thinking about the consequences, but at least I learned from my mistakes before it was too late to come back. I'm still suffering from some decisions I made recently, but I'm not gonna let it tear me up on the inside like I did for the past ten years when I made the same mistake back then. I'll never hurt anyone like that again.

fair enough. I hope this account brings you happiness<3

Quote: Buchi

Attempts to try leaving this website but my constant desire for attention brought me back twice. I've had nobody else to talk to besides you guys and haven't found any other ways to cope with my loneliness until recently.
How about you, ilovespyro11?

smilie
....i just found a cooler username and abandoned myself
---
oh my god
#3188 Posted: 19:59:52 15/03/2019

because i wanted to
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8887
#3189 Posted: 03:12:08 16/03/2019
Maybe an unpopular opinion, I dunno, but I never found Cory in the House memes that funny.

I will admit though, the “(Thing that clearly isn’t an anime) is the best anime” meme still gets a chuckle out of me sometimes.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#3190 Posted: 05:38:44 16/03/2019

because i wanted to

Your new name is better anyway
#3191 Posted: 09:47:43 16/03/2019

because i wanted to

what who are u
---
oh my god
First | Previous | Page 64 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me