Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 63 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#3101 Posted: 01:04:39 31/01/2019
Quote: Buchi
Nah, I've never believed that and especially after GuP I don't want to start associating stuff like Highlander and Blind Guardian with the forum because I legitimately like those and they're among my favourites in their respective media.

Why not find places dedicated to those things so you can express your passion for people who feel the same way? I mean you came to dS because you liked Skylanders, you can do the same again.
---
Bruh
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3102 Posted: 01:13:45 31/01/2019
Quote: Crash10
Nah, I've never believed that and especially after GuP I don't want to start associating stuff like Highlander and Blind Guardian with the forum because I legitimately like those and they're among my favourites in their respective media.

Why not find places dedicated to those things so you can express your passion for people who feel the same way? I mean you came to dS because you liked Skylanders, you can do the same again.

I suppose that could work but I've became so shy that I don't think it'd be easy finding a new place. I'm too used to here and don't think I could easily join another group. I've got a Discord for kemonomimi but even then I rarely visit that because I'm too shy to speak to anyone.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3103 Posted: 18:21:36 31/01/2019
I'm in a similar position with feeling uncomfortable about joining other communities. Here's sort of what I've been telling myself:

• Just take one step at a time.
  • Remember that sometimes you'll have to take risks to grow, so if you're really wanting to check out other places, you'll know when you're ready.

• Obviously, your situation is different from mine, so don't feel like I'm trying to judge. I'm not. IRL I haven't done a lot of connecting with others who have similar interests, so I've sort of used DS as a practice for when I go out into the broader world. DS so far has been the best place for me to connect with actual people (unless you're all bots!), but it's just a fun way for me to figure out how to express myself in social situations. My plan is to use experience here to be able to connect with other online communities and eventually the real world.

Kind of rambling at this point... I dunno... Hope this was helpful. I think what I'm trying to say is you'll know when you're ready to take further steps in connecting with others.
    ---
    I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
    #3104 Posted: 16:39:41 01/02/2019
    I'm pretty sure I first discovered Touhou through fanart of Reisen drowning.
    Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
    #3105 Posted: 22:57:24 06/02/2019
    Quote: FedUpWolf
    I wish I had kitten in my username so I could have meowing kitten avatars.

FedUpKitten
    ---
    "*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
    BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
    #3106 Posted: 03:04:05 07/02/2019
    I wish I had kitten in my username so I could have meowing kitten avatars.

On the bright side you have at least one good boi pfp
    ---
    NoUb
    Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
    #3107 Posted: 04:49:24 07/02/2019
    You can still have meowing kitten avatars!!
    Bolt is my username but is Bolt my avatar? heck nah.
    ---
    you don't know me. i break things
    I draw stuff.
    HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
    #3108 Posted: 04:59:40 07/02/2019
    i havent had a skylanders avatar in probably 4 years but here we are
    StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
    #3109 Posted: 05:02:46 07/02/2019
    I mean, I'm an electric being of some sort of divinity, which is related to storms? But not at all dragons.

Other times I'm a dragon without being related to storms.
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
    #3110 Posted: 07:26:37 07/02/2019
    cyrus ia cool
    ---
    Soon.
    #3111 Posted: 14:02:38 07/02/2019
    Mine looks like that awkward smile you give to try and convince people you're okay but feel dead inside.
    #3112 Posted: 20:55:18 07/02/2019
    Does this look like a Crash avatar to you?
    ---
    Bruh
    #3113 Posted: 23:26:23 07/02/2019

Yeah that's Pinstripe.
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    #3114 Posted: 00:10:54 08/02/2019
    Quote: Bolt

Yeah that's Pinstripe.

Hmmm you got me.
    ---
    Bruh
    exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
    #3115 Posted: 06:11:22 08/02/2019
    I my avatar looked like my name I'd just have a picture of an application file.
    Also I'm never ditching the frog ever again.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
    #3116 Posted: 07:40:27 08/02/2019
    >have futaba icon
    "oh i wanna keep this for a while"
    >sees FGO ad with character i like
    eyes emoji.png

ill see how long this lasts before i go back to the old one
    HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
    #3117 Posted: 00:53:45 11/02/2019
    At times I lowkey wish I was a Dragon Boy.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:25 11/02/2019 by HeyitsHotDog
    #3118 Posted: 01:06:49 11/02/2019
    I wish I was a magical girl with cat ears, a cat tail and a cute pink magical girl outfit.
    #3119 Posted: 02:26:43 11/02/2019
    Quote: HeyitsHotDog
    At times I lowkey wish I was a Dragon Boy.

But you can be.

---
    #3120 Posted: 21:11:35 11/02/2019
    I wish I was a magical girl with cat ears, a cat tail and a cute pink magical girl outfit.

if that aint the mood
    Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
    #3121 Posted: 16:29:27 12/02/2019
    As a confession...

While I may not seem like the type of person to do so, to be completely honest that there was a guy that really held my interests and he held his for me and that I had gotten into relationship for over the course of a year. We were getting closer and closer to each other and I liked him so much for accepting a girl like me. Even accepting what I am.

To be completely honest, even though I say stuff like I don't think I could hold a relationship especially with my disabilities and the need for someone to take care of... I do still want one, and that may be weird coming from me. Of course it wouldn't be overtly detrimental if I didn't have one, it can be sad to feel lonely sometimes, but that's normal, and I still have people around me to be with. But I still want a companionship beyond friendship. Yes it's true, even I still want one, want someone to cuddle with and lay together with.

In a devastatingly heartbroken incident, I have to say that slowly, life is taking a turn and I'm losing more and more contact with him. And it hurts a lot because I'm afraid he might find someone else or we'll have to break up because of this. He is such a sweetheart, so kind, and gently accepted me for all the things I were and want to be.

tl;dr Yes, I do want a relationship one day but it is not the epitome to life, I have found my sweetheart, but sadly things might be lost or have been due to life being what it is. And it hurt a lot.
    ---
    Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:30:10 12/02/2019 by Dark Lord
    Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
    #3122 Posted: 19:52:48 12/02/2019
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, try while you still can to hang out! It might hurt if he does go away, but it'll hurt even more if you missed opportunities to stay in touch and maybe try your luck.
    ---
    SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
    (What I need is never what I want)
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:06 12/02/2019 by Bifrost
    Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
    #3123 Posted: 00:33:05 13/02/2019
    Quote: Bifrost
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, try while you still can to hang out! It might hurt if he does go away, but it'll hurt even more if you missed opportunities to stay in touch and maybe try your luck.

Thanks Bifrost, I'm holding onto hope that things work, he hasn't said anything like that he has lost interest in me, I just get worried/anxious over things like being gone for months and then him being around and maybe taking an interest in someone else when we do talk. smilie; I sadly can't do all too much if his life is taking strange twists and turns that's keeping him away, well taking twist on his end at least.

So I need to take whatever chance I can get and hope for the best. Fear of something happening really hurts the heart, but if something does then I'd understand and keep moving forward. For now, I'm seeing how things go with these changes that he won't be around as much.
    ---
    Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
    #3124 Posted: 14:19:43 15/02/2019
    I have over 60 pics of Yuuka saved to my laptop.
    HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
    #3125 Posted: 23:07:21 15/02/2019
    Quote: Sesshomaru75
    Hercules in Kingdom Hearts III is a snack, change my mind. (Hint: you can't)

Funny you say this, I was just on Netflix looking for Tangled because I've been itching to watch it again since beating Corona in KH3, and it wasn't on, but saw Hercules and thinking I have plans tonight now.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
    #3126 Posted: 23:21:04 15/02/2019
    I forgot to mention but the other day I went in the public toilets, only to find a wolf and many fluffy kittens surrounding it, and they were all talking to one another. They didn't notice me, so I just kept the door open and listened.
    "...It won't be long before we overthrow the humans. You must join us or join them," A fluffy kitten declared.
    "I would join you fluffy kittens, but you promised me when you would meet me here that you would give me nice... wolf treat," The wolf said, hesitating.
    The fluffy kittens cackled.
    "You're just a silly doggy. You won't even admit it. Silly, silly doggy!" Another fluffy kitten taunted.
    Suddenly, the wolf and the fluffy kittens noticed me and *poof* all of them disappeared into thin air.

... I smell a conspiracy.
    ---
    Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
    #3127 Posted: 02:08:13 18/02/2019
    I'm gonna tell you guys one of my deepest secrets that I've been keeping for two years. It's embarrassing as ****. At least you can laugh at me later.

I was fifteen at the time when I found my first waifu. I never had any friends or talked to anyone... still at school then but was falling behind in everything. Completely ****ing everything up. Anyway, I mostly spent my time playing videogames and that was about as productive as I ever was. The new Pokémon games had come out though I'm not a fan of Pokémon I decided to get Moon anyway. I thought Lillie was cute. I fell in love with her or at least as much as you can fall in love with a fictional character, then suddenly became obsessed with Moon to the point where I was losing sleep playing it. All I wanted was to see Lillie.
    I don't think I've played a game so much since I first got Giants and it was all because I was in love with some loli. I eventually beat the main game in only a week and was soon faced with the Elite 4. I worked together a team and started training for the next week... I beat the main game during Christmas break but school had started so I couldn't play so much. Meanwhile I continued not talking to anyone, my obsession with Lillie became stronger in the meantime. I started using lucid dreaming techniques so she would show up in my dreams too. I eventually beat the E4 when
    I found out she doesn't show up again at all after the main story.

This made me depressed. Like, really depressed. I didn't care about my grades anymore. Ultimately I failed all my exams and it took several weeks of listening to Sonata Arctica and playing other games to stop my depressive thoughts.

I know I'm going to regret telling you all this. Ah well I make a lot of mistakes. And I know this probably reads ****, I can't write embarrassing **** like this well. Anyway this is the story of why I hate lolis now.

TL;DR I once became obsessed with Lillie from Pokémon Sun/Moon to the point where it made me extremely depressed.
    xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
    #3128 Posted: 03:34:41 18/02/2019
    i come back here every few months and genuinely don’t know why bc i just make like 2 weird posts and then leave again but yeah lmao
    mostly i just hate the username but im not committed enough to this forum to start a new account
    ---
    now its time to get funky
    exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
    #3129 Posted: 06:25:16 18/02/2019
    Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world that's not stressed or depressed, even though I know I'm not.
    ---
    eeeeeeeeeeeee
    #3130 Posted: 07:30:56 18/02/2019
    do you guys ever watch a TV show thats so good and then the season is over and you dont know how to fill the void in your life?? im there right now
    #3131 Posted: 14:53:31 18/02/2019
    Quote: Vespi
    do you guys ever watch a TV show thats so good and then the season is over and you dont know how to fill the void in your life?? im there right now

big mood
    ---
    #3132 Posted: 17:18:56 18/02/2019

big mood

what show, bifrost?
    #3133 Posted: 19:57:01 18/02/2019
    A few weeks ago, but Hilda - the coziness of Paddington with a very slight touch of cynism and darkness to make it special. Thank goodness it's getting another season soon.
    ---
    #3134 Posted: 21:16:30 18/02/2019

Try the whole ****ing show finished five years ago an there will never be any more ever.
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    #3135 Posted: 02:43:15 19/02/2019
    A few weeks ago, but Hilda - the coziness of Paddington with a very slight touch of cynism and darkness to make it special. Thank goodness it's getting another season soon.

oh my god i loved hilda
    i didnt know its getting a second season tho!! im so glad!!

Try the whole ****ing show finished five years ago an there will never be any more ever.

which show man
    #3136 Posted: 07:56:15 19/02/2019

which show man

the killing ;;

edit: also just remembered that crazy ex-girlfriend is on its last season too ;A;
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:57:07 19/02/2019 by Bolt
    Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
    #3137 Posted: 17:23:24 19/02/2019
    [User Posted Image]

. . .
    #3138 Posted: 17:58:51 21/02/2019
    My assumption is that more people are on Youtube and therefore more targets who'll give a reaction.
    ---
    #3139 Posted: 23:38:32 22/02/2019
    Do you guys ever get that thing where your dreams reveal how you truely feel about a person? Like, you need them to realise your true feelings about someone and then once you've had the dream you're like "wow it all makes sense now"???
    Because yeah I had one of those dreams about a girl from work. >\\\\\<
    ---
    I draw stuff.
    Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
    #3140 Posted: 01:35:30 23/02/2019
    idk — dreams are random a lot. one time i had a dream i was making out with the balding middle-aged photography teacher whose class i wasn't even in. though if a person keeps showing up with a consistent theme, then your subconscious is definitely trying to tell you something.
    #3141 Posted: 02:00:13 23/02/2019
    I think dreams may reveal a lot of things you might not know about yourself.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:33 23/02/2019 by Buchi
    Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
    #3142 Posted: 03:54:07 23/02/2019
    yeah i've had those dreams
    ---
    Quote: Paytawn
    oh my god
    #3143 Posted: 16:16:49 23/02/2019
    Yeah, I have frequent dreams about my parents doing horrible things within my expectations of them. That doesn't really mean I'm only expecting the worst from them, just that the stress is affecting the dreams and warping things.
    ---
    Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
    #3144 Posted: 17:54:12 23/02/2019
    i stopped keeping track of my gems like 2 years ago and i still can't remember when we get them
    ---
    Quote: Paytawn
    oh my god
    somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
    #3145 Posted: 18:33:58 26/02/2019
    Biggest gripe about unpopular opinions is that a good amount of opinions are popular
    First | Previous | Page 63 of 86 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me