Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 62 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#3051 Posted: 00:39:00 06/01/2019
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: emeraldzoroark
highly tempted to do some investigating into the mayor of my town. hes gone unopposed since 2004, even though no one really likes him

i can’t tell if you’re talking about irl or animal crossing on the gamecube

irl. tortimer is too pure.

Yeah but he helped Yoshi with the tax evasion.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#3052 Posted: 08:49:49 07/01/2019
im still very much a work in progress as a person

Quote: Buchi

dont do tortimer dirty like that
get real, it was tom nook that helped with the tax evasion
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#3053 Posted: 08:57:47 07/01/2019
Quote: Vespi

-----
#3054 Posted: 09:02:53 07/01/2019
Quote: whirlwind fan

-----

RIP MY EARDRUMS AND HEADPHONES JEEZ
#3055 Posted: 17:32:54 07/01/2019

Are you ****ing kidding me Nook is the type of bastard who would put tax on literally everything if he could, wanna relax and go fishing? That's 10,000 bells mother****er. Wanna donate a bug to the museum? That's 666,000 bells and you better pay up or Timmy & Tommy are gonna come round your house and break your little ***** legs. Your family is starving? Too bad you can't afford it and now your whole ****ing family is dead! Feeling depressed after all this? I hope you're ready to pay for your right to be depressed ****head! And then he'll make you pay tax for the tax itself.

Greedy bastard would do anything for money, mark my words. I refused to pay him upfront for my house once and then he planted weeds all over my town until I paid him.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3056 Posted: 17:54:15 07/01/2019

[User Posted Image]

filler
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3057 Posted: 17:58:58 07/01/2019

[User Posted Image]

filler

Wait I need some context here. Is that Tortimer's ghost? Did Pascal just kill him? Is this going to escalate into a national conspiracy?
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#3058 Posted: 18:04:43 07/01/2019
Everybody gangsta till the bathtubs start flyin
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#3059 Posted: 23:01:06 07/01/2019
everybody gangsta till the numidium start walkin
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Clank Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#3060 Posted: 23:01:15 07/01/2019
But Tom Nook canonically donates most of his profits to charity and orphanages.
---
"*runs around like a headless gnorc*" ~Jaggedstar©
#3061 Posted: 23:02:28 07/01/2019
Quote: Clank

that's what he wants you to think
---
#3062 Posted: 23:02:49 07/01/2019
Quote: Clank

I don't believe you. Prove it.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#3063 Posted: 07:07:37 08/01/2019
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I'll probably get into some pretty hot water for saying this, but I honestly despise the word "queer" and how people are using it so frequently as if they've forgotten its meaning and the negative connotations behind it.

"Reclaiming" it is no better than "reclaiming" any other slur, and that simply isn't up for debate. (Or at least shouldn't be, in my eyes)

Me too. Also the word *****t, whether my friends are saying it jokingly or some random on the street says it. Same meaning to me
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#3064 Posted: 07:37:31 08/01/2019
Quote: Jaggedstar
I'll probably get into some pretty hot water for saying this, but I honestly despise the word "queer" and how people are using it so frequently as if they've forgotten its meaning and the negative connotations behind it.

"Reclaiming" it is no better than "reclaiming" any other slur, and that simply isn't up for debate. (Or at least shouldn't be, in my eyes)

Me too. Also the word *****t, whether my friends are saying it jokingly or some random on the street says it. Same meaning to me

^both of these
#3065 Posted: 12:55:11 08/01/2019

I heard that it's actually a really bad slur but I don't know the legitimacy of that
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3066 Posted: 19:21:04 08/01/2019
I'm personally fine with the word myself, I know a few of my friends use it when referring to themselves. But yeah, I don't say it because I know a lot of people don't like it and I completely understand why.
I just, yeah ... stay out of it I guess.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#3067 Posted: 20:48:46 08/01/2019
I can understand where it became the slur, and I can understand people not wanting it used to define them. I have never had to experience it used against me or any of my friends (more had to hear the f one and the c word. the latter i used to reflex against really badly because of how it had been used around me), and so I don't personally feel the negative connotations. In recent times I have used it (only mentally) to define myself as it is often seen as a 'blanket term' and I don't really like defining myself much. I also like using it on myself to fit the definition of "strange/peculiar/slightly unnatural" because i already define myself like that not because of lgbt+ reasons but just as a person. I don't use it verbally or to define anyone unless I hear them specifically say they want to be defined by it.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#3068 Posted: 21:23:13 08/01/2019
No no, you're fine!! I understand, it's alright! I just wanted to share my viewpoint too. I'm pretty neutral on the subject (my experience with it is pretty similar to Riolu's) but I don't really get involved because I don't want to upset anyone, so I don't use the word. ;;
---
I draw stuff.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#3069 Posted: 22:35:47 08/01/2019
You did't step on any toes. I think that it's sudden increase in usage is not necessarily good or bad, but I feel a lot of people want to 'reclaim it' for the sake of doing that. I can understand wanting to do that but people need to understand where and how it has been used to hurt people before they start saying "oh now that we are reclaiming it we can plaster it onto all things because just saying its reclaimed makes it good". I spent a long time looking at myself before I decided I waned to use it to define myself (to myself), and I feel more people need to do that.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#3070 Posted: 06:44:27 09/01/2019
This is probably really stupid ... but I hate being on holidays. After a few weeks it really really gets to me and I begin to feel purposeless and I become incredibly unproductive and unmotivated. I want to be doing something, i want to have an aim ... and then I begin get even more depressed. At least I'll be picking up a lot more hours at work in a couple of weeks. Wish it could come sooner though, I'm writhing here going mad at "having no purpose".
I've been brainwashed by society and capitalism, guys. When I was a kid I loved holidays, but now I just feel like a burden.
---
I draw stuff.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3071 Posted: 12:17:17 09/01/2019
Quote: Bolt
This is probably really stupid ... but I hate being on holidays. After a few weeks it really really gets to me and I begin to feel purposeless and I become incredibly unproductive and unmotivated. I want to be doing something, i want to have an aim ... and then I begin get even more depressed. At least I'll be picking up a lot more hours at work in a couple of weeks. Wish it could come sooner though, I'm writhing here going mad at "having no purpose".
I've been brainwashed by society and capitalism, guys. When I was a kid I loved holidays, but now I just feel like a burden.

Do personal projects! Like something that keeps you busy but isn't stressful. Like maybe model something with polymer clay, or write a short story, that kinda thing. I'm traveling in a bit and most of the days will be rainy so I'm already preparing to do comic thumbnails without much pressure, just so I don't sit on the house watching movies all day.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3072 Posted: 17:14:00 09/01/2019

^i do the same

the only thing that keeps me going is seeing my friends or making dumb photoshop edits
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3073 Posted: 21:54:31 09/01/2019
"no one cares but paris" post

nissian ramen is ****ing flavorless garbage. maruchan ramen is SO MUCH BETTER
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3074 Posted: 09:22:27 10/01/2019
Huh, I'm kind of glad that my experience is shared amongst other people ... but it really sucks and I feel so bad that you guys have to deal with it too ...
I feel exactly the same as you, vespi and fedupwolf. I understand both of you. ;;

And yeah Bifrost I would work on personal projects, but I get such a huge lack of motivation. I want to be doing something that I feel is actively contributing to my future, and personal projects are a huuuuge gamble. I don't know if they'll catch on or be successful so I think that lowers my drive for working on them, if that makes any sense at all lol.
But I'm glad you're okay with your projects. c':
---
I draw stuff.
#3075 Posted: 01:10:04 12/01/2019
Quote: Drawdler
logging in just to look for an old post i made about kars because it's been popping up in my head for months and would be a hoot in retrospect and i have no idea what kind of topic it was in and the only concrete info is that i posted it "before 2018" in another user's thread and i think this is a lost cause

[User Posted Image]

Don't give up, you'll find it eventually. I believe in you!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#3076 Posted: 02:44:45 12/01/2019
Quote: Drawdler
logging in just to look for an old post i made about kars because it's been popping up in my head for months and would be a hoot in retrospect and i have no idea what kind of topic it was in and the only concrete info is that i posted it "before 2018" in another user's thread and i think this is a lost cause

[User Posted Image]

There's a list of all of the non-deleted posts you made in your settings, pretty close to the top. That might help you out.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#3077 Posted: 23:00:08 19/01/2019
Being gay shouldn't be your primary personality trait.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#3078 Posted: 23:03:11 19/01/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

^^^^ Can't stress this enough. For me personally it's a huge turn off and I won't want to associate with you.
---
I draw stuff.
#3079 Posted: 04:47:18 20/01/2019
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

95% of the gay students at my school would like to have a word with you
---
#3080 Posted: 23:46:26 21/01/2019
I want Yuuka to violently choke me to death.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#3081 Posted: 17:50:28 22/01/2019
i am worried that i am actually demon spawn
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#3082 Posted: 21:27:45 22/01/2019
Quote: FedUpWolf
A pack of wolves visits me every night at precisely 4AM.

you are the chosen one
take your right place on the throne as the wolf emperor/empress
conquer the land with your wolf army
you have been deemed its rightful ruler
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3083 Posted: 14:16:56 23/01/2019
**** it, I want Black Panther to win Best Picture because literally who cares. It’s just a silly award show! They made a good movie with a lot of cultural relevance to it. I don’t get why so many people have to get so mad at its nomination.
#3084 Posted: 18:07:50 23/01/2019
Quote: TheToyNerd
**** it, I want Black Panther to win Best Picture because literally who cares. It’s just a silly award show! They made a good movie with a lot of cultural relevance to it. I don’t get why so many people have to get so mad at its nomination.

Wait, are people seriously mad that black panther got a nomination

Hell, it hasn't even won the award, and it is likely there are other films that could beat it out because *oscars*

I do want Black Panther to win, it does deserve it
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3085 Posted: 03:47:43 29/01/2019
I don’t like brushing my teeth. I still do it, obviously, but I have a really weird hang up about doing it, and I can’t for the life of me understand why
#3086 Posted: 17:38:03 29/01/2019
I have no idea if people view me as obsessed with Disgaea or Yuuka but either way I try not to talk about anything that legitimately interests me because I'm worried that I'd become too obsessed and people would hate me for it, linking bad memories to something I once enjoyed thus I wouldn't enjoy it anymore.
#3087 Posted: 18:20:47 29/01/2019
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Quote: TheToyNerd

Wait, are people seriously mad that black panther got a nomination

Hell, it hasn't even won the award, and it is likely there are other films that could beat it out because *oscars*

I do want Black Panther to win, it does deserve it

VeNoM ShOuLD bE NoMiNaTeD.
---
#3088 Posted: 19:07:44 29/01/2019
I have no idea if people view me as obsessed with Disgaea or Yuuka but either way I try not to talk about anything that legitimately interests me because I'm worried that I'd become too obsessed and people would hate me for it, linking bad memories to something I once enjoyed thus I wouldn't enjoy it anymore.

Don't be afraid to talk about the things you like. This goes for everyone too. Don't depress your interests! Other people may not be into it, but who cares! You love it and that's all that matters.
(of course I'm talking about personal interests and not myrder or anything else of the sort lol)
---
I draw stuff.
#3089 Posted: 19:41:19 29/01/2019

Don't be afraid to talk about the things you like. This goes for everyone too. Don't depress your interests! Other people may not be into it, but who cares! You love it and that's all that matters.
(of course I'm talking about personal interests and not myrder or anything else of the sort lol)

THIS
THIS SO MUCH

I'm starting to realize I have very few irl friends because I haven't really let myself express who I am around other people. So, thank you Bolt. This is like the one lesson that I've been learning this past year, and honestly its nice to see it in words.
---
#3090 Posted: 20:21:51 29/01/2019
Nah, I've never believed that and especially after GuP I don't want to start associating stuff like Highlander and Blind Guardian with the forum because I legitimately like those and they're among my favourites in their respective media.
#3091 Posted: 21:42:07 29/01/2019
Quote: ThunderEgg

THIS
THIS SO MUCH

I'm starting to realize I have very few irl friends because I haven't really let myself express who I am around other people. So, thank you Bolt. This is like the one lesson that I've been learning this past year, and honestly its nice to see it in words.

Oh crap I only just now realised how many spelling mistakes I made in this. Damn my long nails. X'D

But I'm so glad that you're able to take something from this!! No problem at all. Seriously, talk about the things you love because it will attract likeminded people. Don't hide yourself. c':
---
I draw stuff.
#3092 Posted: 03:15:23 30/01/2019
*gives Bolt a slobbery cryhug*

I'm not always that great at putting things to words, so thank you so much for saying that.
---
First | Previous | Page 62 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me