Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 54 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2651 Posted: 20:31:05 21/05/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd
Bees are terrifying

I KNOW RIGHT?? ;;
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2652 Posted: 20:40:45 21/05/2018
um no bees are amazing
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#2653 Posted: 20:55:16 21/05/2018
Quote: Bolt
um no bees are amazing

THEYRE TERRIFYING
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#2654 Posted: 20:58:39 21/05/2018
girls girls please they're terrifying AND amazing
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2655 Posted: 21:29:03 21/05/2018
Bees are fine, but wasps?

Wasps can go suck their non-existant D's in a pit of acid
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2656 Posted: 21:35:36 21/05/2018
wasps are even better than bees????
---
I draw stuff.
#2657 Posted: 21:51:02 21/05/2018
wasps are even better than bees????

THEY ARE LITERAL ASSHOLES WITH W I N G S
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2658 Posted: 21:57:27 21/05/2018
I almost fell asleep at the wheel on the way home from work today.
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#2659 Posted: 04:16:02 23/05/2018
I have lied to a lot of people about a lot of things because they didn't believe me when I told the truth.
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2660 Posted: 13:35:40 26/05/2018
For some reason, listening to Russian music when I have to read/write/concentrate on something really helps me focus. I have no idea why. I'm not even part Russian.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#2661 Posted: 19:06:14 26/05/2018
For some reason I've felt extremely nostalgic today for the way this community used to be few to handful of years ago. Well I don't know if this place has changed. I think that it has more to do with my own mental deterioration than any change of dynamic in this community. I guess that I have simply just become too cynical, jaded and even borderline passive-nihilistic about discussing about anything even though there have been numerous quality topics with potential in recent memory here.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#2662 Posted: 19:44:38 26/05/2018
Quote: Project_Unnamed
For some reason I've felt extremely nostalgic today for the way this community used to be few to handful of years ago. Well I don't know if this place has changed. I think that it has more to do with my own mental deterioration than any change of dynamic in this community. I guess that I have simply just become too cynical, jaded and even borderline passive-nihilistic about discussing about anything even though there have been numerous quality topics with potential in recent memory here.

Oh no, I often feel like this about the community sometimes too. I don't know what you miss in particular, but I know I miss the general threads where we'd share funny Spyro spoofs and cool YouTube AMVs to the song "Every Time We Touch" and "Hot and Cold". Also all the threads where we'd come up with a new element for Spyro to wield, or a new enemy for him to fight ... or even making up stories for a new game. I feel like we were much more involved with the fandom aspect of the site, but now no one seems to care about fan creations here anymore. What happened to all the fan fiction and fan art? I think getting involved with the fandom aspect of the site was a way of bringing the community together and creating closer bonds with one another. Now we all just ****post in the S&N board and complain about each other.
---
I draw stuff.
#2663 Posted: 20:34:37 26/05/2018
Quote: Project_Unnamed

Oh no, I often feel like this about the community sometimes too. I don't know what you miss in particular, but I know I miss the general threads where we'd share funny Spyro spoofs and cool YouTube AMVs to the song "Every Time We Touch" and "Hot and Cold". Also all the threads where we'd come up with a new element for Spyro to wield, or a new enemy for him to fight ... or even making up stories for a new game. I feel like we were much more involved with the fandom aspect of the site, but now no one seems to care about fan creations here anymore. What happened to all the fan fiction and fan art? I think getting involved with the fandom aspect of the site was a way of bringing the community together and creating closer bonds with one another. Now we all just ****post in the S&N board and complain about each other.

Well I’ve never been that much into fan fiction side of this community but in overall sense your post wanted to tell to me and to the world of dS I agree.

I think that I miss that community feel of this place. It felt like users had collective idea about what kind of person certain users were. But nowadays luckily it seems that there are users who are, most fortunately, connecting with each other around here, but there seems to be a culture of disposable topics, posts and posters which means that even certain levels of brilliance and interest are getting lost into the sea of data to make a new room for never-ending trends and “meme” topics. It seems to me that there is lots of activity but not common interest in creating content.

Now I have to say to the end of this post that this is only a representation of my own cynicism-ridden world. So anything I’ve stated cannot be interpreted as an objective and interesting facts to create one’s own judgements. But it is an subjective take on things that can be used as a point for discussion.

Or maybe I'm just getting old, grumpy and not made for this world.
---
Dark Thumper Ripto Gems: 384
#2664 Posted: 21:31:07 26/05/2018
I lost a friend of mine because of what they said to me while they were drinking. What was said hurt because a drunk can say words they wouldn't dare say when they were sober. It's sad in a way cause my friend was someone I trusted and someone that I truly liked talking to.

My confession is: I honestly don't care if people drink beer or alcohol, sometimes a person drinking too much should maybe go to bed and not say something they'll regret the next morning.
#2665 Posted: 22:01:39 26/05/2018
Quote: Dark Thumper
I lost a friend of mine because of what they said to me while they were drinking. What was said hurt because a drunk can say words they wouldn't dare say when they were sober. It's sad in a way cause my friend was someone I trusted and someone that I truly liked talking to.

My confession is: I honestly don't care if people drink beer or alcohol, sometimes a person drinking too much should maybe go to bed and not say something they'll regret the next morning.

Well that is the price one has to pay if one cannot handle their drink the way it has originally intended to be handled, and therefore starts to run their respective mouths in a way that is not beneficial to anybody. And of course it is most unfortunate to you that you've lost friends because of that.

I almost had a falling out with my best friend because of poor handling of one's own liquor last year. Both parties said and opened up things that were not even there in real world. But luckily we were able to talk things through and remain as close as we have always been. And in this case I was the one who wasn't the annoying drunk (I know that is hard to believe).

But now I have been put into a position to make a PSA. Alright, people, here it goes. Do not develop taste for being drunk. Especially if you have responsabilities to other people who are dependent on your financial and intellectual support.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2666 Posted: 15:34:44 27/05/2018
Don't wanna offend the user in question.

I never quite understood Lindsey, honestly. Not saying that I dislike her or anything, maybe it's because I've been very inactive, but her positive attitude always felt a little weird to me, as in, it didn't felt genuine. I'm just being a dick, but I do hope she comes back, I want to better understand her and see what made so much people like her.
---
Bruh
#2667 Posted: 16:09:30 27/05/2018
Quote: Crash10

I never quite understood Lindsey, honestly. Not saying that I dislike her or anything, maybe it's because I've been very inactive, but her positive attitude always felt a little weird to me, as in, it didn't felt genuine. I'm just being a dick, but I do hope she comes back, I want to better understand her and see what made so much people like her.

You've probably never had a private conversation with her. There's definitely more to her than meets the eye (and the forum).

That being said, I really don't like the way you phrased that last part. She's a human being, not some kind of trend or puzzle for you to "understand."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:13:13 27/05/2018 by Metallo
#2668 Posted: 18:43:42 27/05/2018
..... I think I'm romantically attracted to women older than me.
But I don't even know if it's a "romantic attraction". I know is definitely something different than just wanting to be friends and that I don't feel this way towards normal people ... but it's also not a conventional romantic feeling. Like, I don't want to date them or kiss them or whatever. I still get butterflies whenever I see her, and I get tongue tied whenever I speak to her.
Maybe I'm just looking for another mother figure in my life, someone to depend on and to offer me emotional support and a sense of stability? WHO KNOWS.
What the hell is wrong with my emotions. (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
---
I draw stuff.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#2669 Posted: 20:51:34 27/05/2018
Quote: Metallo

You've probably never had a private conversation with her. There's definitely more to her than meets the eye (and the forum).

That being said, I really don't like the way you phrased that last part. She's a human being, not some kind of trend or puzzle for you to "understand."

Jesus dude, I think you're being slightly overprotective of Lindsey in her absence. You know just as well as I that she would never take offense from something like that.
#2670 Posted: 21:04:55 27/05/2018
Quote: Samius

Jesus dude, I think you're being slightly overprotective of Lindsey in her absence. You know just as well as I that she would never take offense from something like that.

I guess I am.

I'm sorry, I just....I don't know.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2671 Posted: 21:25:48 27/05/2018

Yeah, that's what I said. What I meant is that I wanna know her better, to see how she behaves on a more private conversation. Didn't meant to offend her or anything. If everyone likes her, I wanna know what does, it's kinda of a wish to get to know the person, you know?

But that's a general thing I feel with people who look too happy and enthusiastic, it doesn't settle right with me for some weird reason, and it's not the other person's fault. It's not even just her, I can think of a lot of real life or internet people who I feel the same way.

Again, don't want to offend her, those are just thoughts from my mind. I wouldn't even post it if I knew you would be so defensive. I actually wanna tell her those things so I could get in better terms with those concerns. Just have to wait I guess.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:01 27/05/2018 by Crash10
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2672 Posted: 01:32:04 28/05/2018
I thought the slow Take on Me cover in Deadpool 2 was a joke made for the movie. Turns out it’s an official cover made by Aha themselves.

I apologize for being way too young
#2673 Posted: 06:08:03 28/05/2018
i love The Sound of Music but i will never share it or watch it with another human being
#2674 Posted: 06:14:13 28/05/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
i love The Sound of Music but i will never share it or watch it with another human being

how do you catch a cloud and pin it down?
---
#2675 Posted: 06:16:38 28/05/2018
CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN
#2676 Posted: 06:28:03 28/05/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN

SEARCH HIGH AND LOW
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#2677 Posted: 07:01:33 28/05/2018
It's easy for me to talk to someone over text but I love voice chatting with people way more. The problem is my brain turns off as soon as the call begins and I either talk too much, not enough, or I start saying really stupid stuff that usually doesn't have anything to do with the topic ._.
#2678 Posted: 11:37:18 28/05/2018
I hate texting, I only text when it's my only way of communicating with friends at that current moment.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2679 Posted: 02:29:23 31/05/2018
I enjoy covering things like armed robberies, car wrecks and shootings.

Not because that stuff excites me, but because I'm trusted with that level of responsibility. Gives me confidence.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#2680 Posted: 02:58:33 01/06/2018
i unironically like lil xan
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#2681 Posted: 03:08:22 01/06/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i unironically like lil xan

but he said tupac is boring!!!!1!!!! /s

real talk tho some of xannies songs are such a damn bop like
mmmmmmmmmmmm
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#2682 Posted: 00:39:34 02/06/2018
I never know if I’m being intrusive in wanting to talk often. I feel bad when I message someone if I’ve talk to them often. I probably shouldn’t worry, but I’ve gone overboard before and I always fear going overboard again
#2683 Posted: 01:16:28 02/06/2018
I never know if I’m being intrusive in wanting to talk often. I feel bad when I message someone if I’ve talk to them often. I probably shouldn’t worry, but I’ve gone overboard before and I always fear going overboard again

What's worse: regretting that you reached out, or regretting that you didn't?

Obviously there are exceptions, but this is what I ask myself when I'm hesitant to talk to someone.
#2684 Posted: 02:24:06 02/06/2018

What's worse: regretting that you reached out, or regretting that you didn't?

Obviously there are exceptions, but this is what I ask myself when I'm hesitant to talk to someone.

Yes

(I am one of those people smilie )
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2685 Posted: 16:38:17 02/06/2018
As likely as I think it'll happen, I still think theres a chance that the Reignited Trilogy for Nintendo Switch won't be announced at E3.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#2686 Posted: 01:31:07 03/06/2018
I’m much too fixated on the past. Like, events from almost 3 (or more) years ago still bother me. It’s hard to enjoy the good things in my life too, because I think too much about what I’ve screwed up or what I wish I could fix despite knowing those things are impossible to repair.
I’m just sick of loss, of change, of the same cycle things always go through.
And when I act like all’s good and I’m just joking around with people everywhere else it feels so ingenuine.
And I feel immature and petty just admitting that.
Even if it isn’t out of the ordinary to miss your ex or your old friends or loved ones who’ve passed.
Idk why I feel so much shame in experiencing these emotions.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#2687 Posted: 01:54:47 03/06/2018
^You basically described word for word at how I feel a lot recently.
---
Hahahahaha
#2688 Posted: 01:31:27 10/06/2018
Man, Jessica Jones is kinda hot...
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#2689 Posted: 06:26:56 10/06/2018
I confess, I feel like I should or want to leave sometime soon.

I haven't been around as much and for some reason my presence feels shallow whenever I am around. Like I shouldn't be around because there isn't much meaning to it. I hardly talk to anyone here and mostly am around to see how the reignited trilogy does.

I don't know why I'm confessing this though, because whenever I do leave, I leave without announcing it because I don't want the attention, and it's easier to fade into the crowd when not making a sound... But I'm wondering this time, if instead of it being temporary hiatus that it should be a permanent leave.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:29:47 10/06/2018 by Dark Lord
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2690 Posted: 19:12:24 10/06/2018
water bottles increase estrogen levels. this explains a lot
#2691 Posted: 08:08:02 11/06/2018
I don't know if this even belongs in here ... but I really want to let this person know about my feelings (which aren't even inherently romantic), but I feel like I'm going to be incredibly disappointed by her reaction. She's probably completely straight, but I'm awful at picking up social queues and body language so I'll never be able to tell. And she's a fair amount older than me too, which probably doesn't help in the slightest. If I say something I fear that I'll completely ruin the relationship we have between us ... but if I don't say anything I'll probably forever regret it because I never confessed.
There's only two weeks of this class left, unless she decides to come in on the non-teaching weeks, but we only do one day a week of this subject ... so at worst I'll only be seeing her another two more times, and that's it. Next term our subjects and classes will completely change, so I might never get the chance to see her again.
And it's not that I want a romantic relationship ... it's really just that I would like to see her outside of the school setting and spend more time with her ... but at the same time still be more than friends? I don't know if that even makes sense ...

I don't know what to do. And I think this may be a big reason as to why I've been losing a lot of sleep lately. I just ... I can't get this off my mind.

I don't know if anyone can offer any advice, which is completely okay. I don't think I even expect anyone to be able to help. It might just be good to have this off my chest now, but I still have no idea what to do about this.
---
I draw stuff.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2692 Posted: 08:18:36 11/06/2018
because of fallout i now share an inexplicable connection with west virginia
#2693 Posted: 13:28:08 11/06/2018
Quote: Vespi

COUNTRY ROOOOOOOADS
TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME
TO THE PLACE
I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#2694 Posted: 13:52:31 12/06/2018
Hey, Bolt, I’m not the master of friendship and social cues by any means, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with asking to keep in touch, at the very least! That sounds like a difficult situation, but I do completely understand wanting to be in a place between friendship and relationship.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#2695 Posted: 17:24:21 12/06/2018
Quote: ShadowMewX
Hey, Bolt, I’m not the master of friendship and social cues by any means, but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with asking to keep in touch, at the very least! That sounds like a difficult situation, but I do completely understand wanting to be in a place between friendship and relationship.

Ah, thank you so much ... I think that's what I'll try and do, just ask to keep in touch for the moment. It's still going to be very nerve racking to ask! But again, thank you, I really appreciate it!
And I'm glad that I think you can understand where I'm coming from as well ... cx
---
I draw stuff.
#2696 Posted: 02:56:27 13/06/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257

COUNTRY ROOOOOOOADS
TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME
TO THE PLACE
I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG

I HEAR THIS SONG ALL THE TIME AT WORK

I KNOW EVERY WORD.

P L E A S E H E L P
---
#2697 Posted: 13:14:19 13/06/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
Quote: Chompy-King257

COUNTRY ROOOOOOOADS
TAKE ME HOOOOOOOOOOME
TO THE PLACE
I BELOOOOOOOOOOONG

I HEAR THIS SONG ALL THE TIME AT WORK

I KNOW EVERY WORD.

P L E A S E H E L P

ALMOST HEAVEN
---
#2698 Posted: 15:12:17 14/06/2018
So in that youtube topic, either

A:I worded my phrase incorrectly

B:Everyone misunderstood what I was saying

C:Everyone is homophobic(Impossible so, No)

It's either A or B
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2699 Posted: 15:26:26 14/06/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
So in that youtube topic, either

A:I worded my phrase incorrectly

B:Everyone misunderstood what I was saying

C:Everyone is homophobic(Impossible so, No)

It's either A or B

A, definitely A. I get what you were trying to say, but it could have been worded a lot better.
---
First | Previous | Page 54 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me