Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 60 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#2951 Posted: 20:41:24 24/11/2018
Quote: FedUpWolf
Quote: Metallo
I'm an anti-vaxxer

vancinations causes homosexualities and autisms i agree

oh THAT explains why im like this
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#2952 Posted: 20:56:32 24/11/2018
honestly agreed dude if you can't survive polio ur probably just a pussy smh
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2953 Posted: 00:43:58 25/11/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
honestly agreed dude if you can't survive polio ur probably just a pussy smh

measles over autism any day
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#2954 Posted: 03:32:03 25/11/2018
im drunk it's 3:31am gbp time and i'm playing SPYRO

NEVER PLAYED SPYRO 1 DRUNK LETS GOOO

3:33am-why is spyro 1 so mcuh smaller than spyro 2 and 3 and 5 and etc?

i need to sleep, my eyeballs are burning but i cant find return home in stone hill.

does it save my progress if i just exit level? i;m gonna be pissed off if not
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:39:27 25/11/2018 by Jaggedstar
DeathOfADream Yellow Sparx Gems: 1510
#2955 Posted: 06:09:21 25/11/2018
I’m still a furry. Most of my old furry friends moved on from it, but not me.
---
”I am not everything you thought that I would be
But every story I have told is part of me.”
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2956 Posted: 12:30:46 25/11/2018
Eh, being a furry doesn't mean it's a phase or fad. Sometimes it's really just your preference or community you like and there's no removing that piece from your identity, unless you really feel bad for it for some reason..
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2957 Posted: 16:54:37 25/11/2018
I cannot fathom the idea of waking up at a time any later than 10 AM. I’ve always been an early bird
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#2958 Posted: 05:33:21 26/11/2018
I've memorized half (49%) of the cut scenes in Conker's Bad Fur Day, word for word and I repeat them to myself (with the same voices) when I'm waiting for my laptop to turn on after crashing or when I'm waiting for a console to turn on.
I've played this game more than 10 times already and I haven't even owned it for 3 months. At least I'm learning more than I do at school every playthrough.
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2959 Posted: 15:24:27 26/11/2018
I prefer Skylander Spyro over Classic.

And I prefer Skylands over Classic's World. The variety, lore, design, and feel are just is much better. (I do headcanon that many of Classic Spyro's worlds are also in Skylands)

And this is someone who grew up loving Classic Spyro, despite not playing the first two games until just last week.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2960 Posted: 19:09:21 26/11/2018
there's a difference between people who make self deprecation jokes. people who accept their flaws and those who don't.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2961 Posted: 19:14:19 26/11/2018
I am one of those people who get an A- in a class and am all, "man, I suck at this"
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3859
#2962 Posted: 21:26:14 26/11/2018
I'm a tranny.
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#2963 Posted: 09:12:58 27/11/2018
Quote: Drawdler
TBH, I really like being short.
It makes me feel cute, it feels nicer cuddling and... some people seem to find it endearing :'D Also funny when I find someone shorter, even if it's only by 2cm :^) (you know who you are heh)
To be honest the only serious annoyance is finding clothes that fit. Nothing is scaled for people this short and kids' clothes don't work because puberty.

Actually feeling/doing good at least since an old friend grabbed my ear, to be honest. I'm happy again. Just logging in to say this (and close my inbox) because my last topic was pretty ****. I'm saying this on a day that... Didn't start well, to put it mildly, but even remembering that it hasn't been a total **** day. I'm happy that this is not a day I constantly feel ****, because I had so many this year. I really thought I wouldn't be happy again and I'm still extremely grateful this boy even reached out to me again, let alone everything else going on, haha... But this isn't about that, life is life and will go on, I'm rediscovering how to "be" and happiness and myself beyond artwork; I just don't want to be gone on an apocalyptic level downer note. Was ****. I know I'll have my **** in the future. But yeah. ****

Confession: I'm really happy to hear this.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10125
#2964 Posted: 00:36:59 02/12/2018
My right arm is longer than my left arm but my left leg is longer than my right leg. But eventually regardless of the their size, they are too long for me to get comfortable fitting clothes for them.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#2965 Posted: 03:25:38 02/12/2018
so i have this co worker who latched onto me on like, my 3rd day at the job (but first day he'd met me). he's years older than me and has anxiety and autism which i'm sorry but does NOT give him a pass to be as clingy and weird and downright creepy sometimes as he is. i know (well, ****ing hope) that he doesnt fancy me (he assured me over and over that he didnt even though i didn't ask but cool) he just literally has no friends. well i'm 18 and he's 27 so go get friends your own age????? i told him i didnt want to talk on the phone earlier so he drives to my house?? without my permission??? and just sat outside???? and then ****ed off when someone came home and also denied it?????? ugh hes also trans and has been trying my clothes on which i now feel really uncomfortable with but how can i tell him no now :/ :/ he got ****ty when i had to cancel the other day but ****ING CAME OVER ANYWAY AND I HAD TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE

MY GOD WHAT MESS AM I IN

i am genuinely asking for help btw so if you guys have any advice or even a story similar to mine, fire away
---
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:46 02/12/2018 by Jaggedstar
#2966 Posted: 04:34:04 02/12/2018
Quote: Jaggedstar
so i have this co worker who latched onto me on like, my 3rd day at the job (but first day he'd met me). he's years older than me and has anxiety and autism which i'm sorry but does NOT give him a pass to be as clingy and weird and downright creepy sometimes as he is. i know (well, ****ing hope) that he doesnt fancy me (he assured me over and over that he didnt even though i didn't ask but cool) he just literally has no friends. well i'm 18 and he's 27 so go get friends your own age????? i told him i didnt want to talk on the phone earlier so he drives to my house?? without my permission??? and just sat outside???? and then ****ed off when someone came home and also denied it?????? ugh hes also trans and has been trying my clothes on which i now feel really uncomfortable with but how can i tell him no now :/ :/ he got ****ty when i had to cancel the other day but ****ING CAME OVER ANYWAY AND I HAD TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE

MY GOD WHAT MESS AM I IN

i am genuinely asking for help btw so if you guys have any advice or even a story similar to mine, fire away

If you have documentation of you telling him to leave you alone and he hasn't, I'd get the law involved.

It could be as simple as screenshots of texts, just something that proves you've at least tried to get him off your back.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#2967 Posted: 06:11:43 02/12/2018
Quote: Metallo

MY GOD WHAT MESS AM I IN

If you have documentation of you telling him to leave you alone and he hasn't, I'd get the law involved.

It could be as simple as screenshots of texts, just something that proves you've at least tried to get him off your back.

i'm not good with this stuff, but yes, please alert somebody. it's obviously making you feel uncomfortable and unsafe. try and alert your boss, and if it does get to the extreme, save up screenshots, videotapes or any credible evidence avaliable to show the police.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2968 Posted: 04:00:12 03/12/2018
I have no idea why, but I kinda find straight noses cute. It’s not even a facial feature I admire unless I notice it.
#2969 Posted: 19:20:04 03/12/2018
My dad basically kicked me out, so I'm living with my mom for the time being.
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9224
#2970 Posted: 09:47:03 04/12/2018

MY GOD WHAT MESS AM I IN

I'd advice you to speak to him about it honestly. Tell him what you don't want him to do and how it makes you feel. It might feel bad or awkward to be blunt like that, but getting out of a proper mess is never going to be comfortable. That's how you get in them in the first place.

Going to the authorities might help, but sending the police after somebody shouldn't be your first solution unless you actually feel unsafe. Now, normally random people showing up at your home would do that to anybody, but if this guy is both autistic and socially anxious he might not even realize what he's doing wrong.
You don't need to tell him to back off in an angry or an insulting manner either, but just make it a definite "no" so that he actually gets it.

Oh, and it sounds like he probably does fancy you to some extent, so just prepare for that whole thing. Any infatuation with you is likely to make him more stubborn, but at least when you've actually told him to stop at least once you can use that as a point in the future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:13:13 04/12/2018 by Samius
#2971 Posted: 11:56:24 04/12/2018
i'm hungry
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2972 Posted: 21:08:39 05/12/2018
I have never heard Despacito. Ever.
#2973 Posted: 21:17:36 05/12/2018
Quote: Buchi

how is that even possible
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#2974 Posted: 21:22:32 05/12/2018

I haven't either.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2975 Posted: 21:55:37 05/12/2018
Quote: spyro and sonic

I haven't either.

My brothers.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2976 Posted: 23:50:12 05/12/2018
Despacito Despacito this is pretty neato
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#2977 Posted: 03:11:58 06/12/2018

You're honestly not missing out it's extremely generic from it's genre
---
Twinkies and 2hus
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7038
#2978 Posted: 04:53:49 06/12/2018

I haven't either.

Me either.
#2979 Posted: 15:46:48 06/12/2018
Quote: darkwolf

I haven't either.

Me either.

Same. My ears are thankfully pure.
---
#2980 Posted: 20:14:52 06/12/2018
I ENVY YOU ALL
#2981 Posted: 20:18:36 06/12/2018
Quote: whirlwind fan
I ENVY YOU ALL

Clean your ears. Join the revolution.
---
#2982 Posted: 14:02:39 07/12/2018
Honestly it's not that bad

But I'd rather listen to Christmas Music in June
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2983 Posted: 18:42:32 07/12/2018
Owie.
---
#2984 Posted: 20:05:49 07/12/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

this is the thing when something is overplayed (which it ****ing is) you want to eradicate yourself from existence every time you hear it
#2985 Posted: 20:10:25 07/12/2018
i confess to the rest that i always dress the best. whether i feel a mess or tend to digress, you may not suppress my need to trangress
---
oh my god
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2986 Posted: 02:21:23 08/12/2018
Quote: whirlwind fan
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

this is the thing when something is overplayed (which it ****ing is) you want to eradicate yourself from existence every time you hear it

yup
*looks at all i want for christmas is you*

but hammond if you move to straya you get christmas in july!!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#2987 Posted: 14:51:08 08/12/2018
Okay so I finally heard Despacito for the first time last night. Except it was in my dream, a cover version by Epica, and I'm pretty sure the Fate series was involved in some way too. Something tells me it wasn't the real thing.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2988 Posted: 17:42:56 08/12/2018
I wince whenever I see some gaming channel that has themselves dressed up as the main character in the game their in the thumbnail.

I don’t see it much anymore but still.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#2989 Posted: 17:56:00 08/12/2018
Quote: parisruelz12
I wince whenever I see some gaming channel that has themselves dressed up as the main character in the game their in the thumbnail.

I find it amusing if it's a marathon, especially if it's a cospoor(SomeCallMeJohnny covering himself with sports tape for Sonic Boom with zero effort comes to mind), but yeah making the whole outfit for an LP or outfit removes a lot of the genuine feel of things; especially if they end up not actually caring about the game.
---
#2990 Posted: 18:08:05 08/12/2018
Quote: Bifrost

I find it amusing if it's a marathon, especially if it's a cospoor(SomeCallMeJohnny covering himself with sports tape for Sonic Boom with zero effort comes to mind), but yeah making the whole outfit for an LP or outfit removes a lot of the genuine feel of things; especially if they end up not actually caring about the game.

(coughsdarksydephilcough)

Anyways i remember these guys from high school who were going to make a gaming YouTube channel that was “going to be a worth a million subscribers”. These guys wanted me to be apart of it and iniallty I said yes because that was what I wanted to do at the time. However the more ideas I heard from them the less I wanted to do with it. One of the two guys was obsessed with Kingdom Hearts that he drew (crudely) himself in Sora’s outfit. Also he was supposed to be wearing it in the intro they had planned. They wanted that drawn by a professional anime animator. I have no idea where they would have gotten the money for that. It was at that point that I just kinda stopped talking to them. It was nice of them to include me but I didn’t really want to be associated with that kinda stuff.

Edit: I can’t find anything about them ever being on YouTube. So I don’t think they ever went thru with it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:10:09 08/12/2018 by parisruelz12
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7038
#2991 Posted: 14:17:25 09/12/2018
Okay so I finally heard Despacito for the first time last night. Except it was in my dream, a cover version by Epica, and I'm pretty sure the Fate series was involved in some way too. Something tells me it wasn't the real thing.

I would listen to it if Epica did a cover!
#2992 Posted: 14:51:29 09/12/2018

What I see is people commission thumbnail pictures of them dressed as the character, and those look good since they actually get artists that specialize in that. Intros are VERY expensive though, and with people like VoltaBass behind them, they have all the right to charge out of the nose for that amount of quality.
---
#2993 Posted: 21:44:58 09/12/2018
Quote: Bifrost

What I see is people commission thumbnail pictures of them dressed as the character, and those look good since they actually get artists that specialize in that. Intros are VERY expensive though, and with people like VoltaBass behind them, they have all the right to charge out of the nose for that amount of quality.

The problem was that they wanted it to be like 3 minutes long and be done in an anime style
---
First | Previous | Page 60 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me