Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 51 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#2501 Posted: 19:07:34 08/04/2018
Quote: Metallo
I spend way too much damn money on food

Same to be honest, lol.

Though usually it's because my sister is down and she gets a craving for takeaways because normally she can't get any where she lives.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2502 Posted: 19:11:09 08/04/2018
After all these years, I'm still not sure that I 100% understand the ending of The Shining.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2503 Posted: 19:22:04 08/04/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
After all these years, I'm still not sure that I 100% understand the ending of The Shining.

this is what helped me wrap my mind around it
#2504 Posted: 19:35:43 08/04/2018
Quote: Vespi
Quote: Chompy-King257

this is what helped me wrap my mind around it

That's actually a really good explanation.

I always thought that Jack in the picture was a way to symbolize that his spirit was forever trapped in the hotel.

However, I think I like this theory more.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#2505 Posted: 20:16:37 08/04/2018
I have a problem with always giving eye contact while talking. i either intimidate that person or they believe I'm always listening to what they are saying and talk a lot.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2506 Posted: 20:40:39 08/04/2018
I say it's because as long as the hotel lives, Jack lives

So jack isn't actually dead

Except he is because that hotel burned down
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2507 Posted: 01:07:19 09/04/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I say it's because as long as the hotel lives, Jack lives

So jack isn't actually dead

Except he is because that hotel burned down

I'm talking about the movie version.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2508 Posted: 01:28:12 09/04/2018
i just now remembered that i ran a silvaze art group on deviantart

it was handed to me, actually. but i think i closed it after a few years of running it cause it was ****ing dead. lol
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#2509 Posted: 06:43:18 09/04/2018
Quote: parisruelz12

it was handed to me, actually. but i think i closed it after a few years of running it cause it was ****ing dead. lol

bring it baaaaaaaack, i'll be your first member.....!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#2510 Posted: 18:59:00 10/04/2018
Quote: LindseyWednesdy

maybe i will one day :^ )
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#2511 Posted: 00:34:18 11/04/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: StormDragon21
I can't believe this forum is popular enough to get a spam bot on it.

We've had plenty in the past, this is just the first one in a while. (I think?)

*cough* horse_ebooks *cough*

(I mean, that was a long while ago, but that's the only bot I can remember!)
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:35:21 11/04/2018 by ShadowMewX
#2512 Posted: 05:01:52 11/04/2018
Quote: LindseyWednesdy

maybe i will one day :^ )

yaaaaaaaaaaay...! dead serious, if you do, let me know...!

also, I followed you on your dA...!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12083
#2513 Posted: 10:16:33 11/04/2018
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=132880&post=6340422]ShadowMewX[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=132880&post=6339332]Sesshomaru75[/url]][quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=132880&post=6339323]StormDragon21[/url]]I can't believe this forum is popular enough to get a spam bot on it.[/quote]

We've had plenty in the past, this is just the first one in a while. (I think?)[/quote]

(I mean, that was a long while ago, but that's the only bot I can remember!)[/quote]

that wasn't a spambot, probably just someone's alt like Hank Hill
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2514 Posted: 12:20:56 11/04/2018
Isn't ebooks a term for bots based on someone's posts on twitter?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2515 Posted: 12:45:19 11/04/2018
I sometimes watch videos on how many people die in a movie
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2516 Posted: 18:27:24 11/04/2018
i know i complain about dS being ****ty and stuff but at least you guys arent serene's forest
one of the most elitist communities ive ever seen tbh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5537
#2517 Posted: 19:37:07 11/04/2018
i know i complain about dS being ****ty and stuff but at least you guys arent serene's forest

I can't remember if that's the Pokémon or Fire Emblem one.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#2518 Posted: 19:55:14 11/04/2018

its the fire emblem one
the one thing fire emblem fans hate is other fire emblem fans
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5357
#2519 Posted: 20:08:58 11/04/2018

its the fire emblem one

Yeah, the Pokémon fanbase isn’t that bad, unless you like or dislike gen 1.
---
Soon.
#2520 Posted: 21:52:14 11/04/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark

its the fire emblem one

the pokemon fanbase is one of the worst. its a combination of both children with their stupidity and man children who think theyre smart creating an awful mix of toxicity
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2521 Posted: 22:25:34 11/04/2018
Pokémon does have a better way of dealing with it by creating community pockets though. Even in competitive, you'll usually find out what forums will get you yelled at and which ones just want fun; same with general discussion.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8044
#2522 Posted: 22:41:33 11/04/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: Sesshomaru75

We've had plenty in the past, this is just the first one in a while. (I think?)

(I mean, that was a long while ago, but that's the only bot I can remember!)

that wasn't a spambot, probably just someone's alt like Hank Hill

Oh, it was? Huh. I never knew! :0
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#2523 Posted: 22:44:48 11/04/2018
I don't trust ginger guys
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#2524 Posted: 22:52:08 11/04/2018
I don't trust Metallo, I wouldn't be his friend in real life.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#2525 Posted: 23:17:20 11/04/2018
The Mark Zuckerberg is a robot jokes are really getting old fast.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2526 Posted: 23:23:10 11/04/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
The Mark Zuckerberg is a robot jokes are really getting old fast.

Right?

I mean, he's clearly a lizard.
---
#2527 Posted: 07:19:52 12/04/2018
Quote: somePerson
Quote: emeraldzoroark

its the fire emblem one

the pokemon fanbase is one of the worst. its a combination of both children with their stupidity and man children who think theyre smart creating an awful mix of toxicity

unless this is sarcasm, in which case, I apologize...

I completely disagree. the pokemon fanbase is BY FAR much more tolerable than the majority of other mediums... i'm an anime fan... I've been a part of anime fandoms. literally anything you can possibly deal with or see from the pokemon fan base, in any other anime's fan base, please, turn that **** up to eleven.

I mean, there's bad fans out there, but just not in comparison to plenty of other franchises.
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2528 Posted: 11:49:48 12/04/2018
^ Every fanbase is bad no exception
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2529 Posted: 17:40:03 12/04/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Every fan base has an obnoxious majority, that does not make entire fan bases bad.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2530 Posted: 20:11:30 12/04/2018
I like to pretend that my passion for animation and my dream to have a show have refined my tastes significantly for cartoons... but no

Just give me overt, flashy violence and I’m good for the most part.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2531 Posted: 02:07:08 13/04/2018
I hope to get a novel published and it becomes popular ;0;
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#2532 Posted: 03:26:07 13/04/2018 | Topic Creator

Every fan base has an obnoxious majority, that does not make entire fan bases bad.

I want to believe it's the other way around. There's a silent majority, and the obnoxious majority you think of is the minority who're adamant enough about what they like to consider themselves a part of that fandom.

Like there's probably millions of people who like Rick & Morty, but only a few several thousand who would go as far as to bum rush a McDonalds and make protest when they don't have enough sauce. Most others probably just like the show and not let it dictate a part of their personality.
DirtPrincess Green Sparx Gems: 276
#2533 Posted: 05:31:52 13/04/2018
Quote: CAV

I want to believe it's the other way around. There's a silent majority, and the obnoxious majority you think of is the minority who're adamant enough about what they like to consider themselves a part of that fandom.

Like there's probably millions of people who like Rick & Morty, but only a few several thousand who would go as far as to bum rush a McDonalds and make protest when they don't have enough sauce. Most others probably just like the show and not let it dictate a part of their personality.

Just my two cents on this, I think the actual "fandoms" for the most part are typically mostly obnoxious, over-zealous people who care too much about the show/game/whatever. You can be a fan and involved with community related things but not be a part of the fandom
---
Change my mind - Taylor Swift
#2534 Posted: 06:17:32 13/04/2018

Yeah. I agree, actually.
---
#2535 Posted: 09:08:53 13/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: DirtPrincess

Just my two cents on this, I think the actual "fandoms" for the most part are typically mostly obnoxious, over-zealous people who care too much about the show/game/whatever. You can be a fan and involved with community related things but not be a part of the fandom

This may be an agree to disagree topic, since it's based on if you consider someone who's a fan of something to be part of a fandom even if they don't partake in activities or discussions.
Grizzle Gold Sparx Gems: 2272
#2536 Posted: 20:07:41 13/04/2018
Sometimes I can get a bit heated but my intentions are pure
#2537 Posted: 17:34:49 14/04/2018
My opinions are more right than left :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:37:58 14/04/2018 by somePerson
#2538 Posted: 20:22:30 14/04/2018
It’s mean to say this, but it feels so good to not be the only one ****ing up
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#2539 Posted: 00:43:05 15/04/2018
I must confess that I have a really hard time following these serious topics going around and becoming somewhat uncomfortable.

The reason why I feel uncomfortable is because I personally cannot get into the conversation and voice my opinion about it because I'd feel bad talking about. I'm just too afraid to voice my opinion in the thought that someone would get angry at me for it, and I can't personally deal with anger due to the abuse I had taken from my father.

Actually I was thinking about this exact thing earlier, but I also feel bad getting into debates and arguments, even if people feel they could be healthy, I just don't have the strength to not end up getting sensitive over these things because the anger is scary. smilie;

And this isn't just about the serious debates, but debates in general like things like the designs over things that look bad, like I see them but I'm not quite too negatively against them because in general I'm not a negative person, but I can also understand what people say and what they mean and why they're negative I'd just like to keep that understanding and just don't want to debate or argue about things, even if there are things worth arguing and debating about, I just... Can't bring myself to.

I guess I just want a peaceful solution toward things, and while I can see that debates could bring us a step closer toward peace... I dunno, I just want a nice conversation without voices being raised, probably because, in my experience when someone has raised their voice, specifically the person who abused me, it was always in a bad, angry, abusive tone so I can't deal with it. smilie;

I don't know if anyone can exactly understand my feelings on this, I dunno, I guess I just want things to be nice but that doesn't mean things aren't worth fighting for maybe it's just... I dunno it's hard to explain.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#2540 Posted: 00:46:53 15/04/2018
No, I’m 100% with you. I try to contribute as best as possible, but I’m never secure in my opinion and I totally feel like I shouldn’t be able to speak much on certain matters. I’m an idiot, and I don’t want that to ruin anyone’s view of things
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#2541 Posted: 00:52:45 15/04/2018
^ Yeah.

I also wish to say! Just because of me being uncomfortable doesn't mean people shouldn't or can't have their debate topics, I'm totally alright with the topics themselves, I'm just uncomfortable in myself and trying to follow along because I dunno, voicing my opinion would feel wrong especially if people were to argue against it, and it's probably due to my sensitivities from my past experiences that arguments always came out with hitting, throwing stuff, or being left in a basement. While none of this could happen realistically happen over the internet... The trauma of it still has left scars that I can't bring myself to get involved in arguments or debates without getting really depressed over my own opinion because I feel I'm the bad person for voicing it.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:14 15/04/2018 by Dark Lord
#2542 Posted: 00:57:01 15/04/2018
In those topics what I want to say is prettyuch already voiced so I don't really bother.
#2543 Posted: 01:37:47 15/04/2018
Honestly, I also really don't like those topics, because they bring out this political side of me that not really anybody likes
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2544 Posted: 01:39:38 15/04/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Honestly, I also really don't like those topics, because they bring out this political side of me that not really anybody likes

Sometimes the side that people don't like is the side they need to see the most
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2545 Posted: 02:03:18 15/04/2018
Well it's officially been a full year, 365.25 days, since anyone has bothered to spend time with me outside of school.

What a h*ckin loser
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2546 Posted: 03:05:42 15/04/2018
I make serious and controversial topics because it's cathartic for me to get my opinions out in the open
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:09:35 15/04/2018 by Metallo
#2547 Posted: 06:09:27 15/04/2018 | Topic Creator
I think these serious topics are a lot better than the serious threads of 2011-2012. A lot more civil discourse as opposed to shouting from both sides.

I get the argument that they should be in Idle Chatter instead but then nobody would respond to them.
#2548 Posted: 08:43:25 15/04/2018
I think these serious topics are a lot better than the serious threads of 2011-2012. A lot more civil discourse as opposed to shouting from both sides.

I get the argument that they should be in Idle Chatter instead but then nobody would respond to them.

remember the hate clubs

because I do
---
First | Previous | Page 51 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me