Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 49 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2401 Posted: 09:02:15 12/03/2018
my favorite overwatch games are the ones where i get 3 picks and then my team is still at choke

for the entire ****ing game

like i just had a game on hanamura where i ulted as solider and and all of their team is hiding behind the pillars on point b with all half health. so what does my amazing team do. stay at choke and let me die while they decide to shoot at the pillars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:06:10 12/03/2018 by somePerson
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2402 Posted: 15:27:49 12/03/2018
Quote: DragonCamo
People praising Black Panther and upholding it as some cinema masterpiece and racial movement is getting old fast. Not to mention if you dare say anything bad about it, you're labeled as a racist because oh yeah i forgot, we should ignore everything in the movie like plot, characters, etc. as long as the main good guy is a minority, which makes the movie good.

i haven't seen the movie but i agree. it's probably a good movie and all, though upholding it as some sort of shakespearean masterpiece is pretty much like white people being like "YOOO HEY BLACK BROTHER I LOVE RAP MUSIC I VOTED FOR OBAMA I'M NOT RACIST"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2403 Posted: 20:16:57 12/03/2018
I’m starting to really hate school, and I realize how typical of a teenager thing that sounds... but I really hate school. My brain is just fried at this point and I’m having trouble maintaining B’s in my classes. Doesn’t helpI got sent back by, like, a month and so now my entire schedule is ****ed up and I’m having trouble doing everything that I need to ****ing pass.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2404 Posted: 22:12:03 12/03/2018
Quote: Bifrost
I know it doesn't. It's more of that urge to get some revenge. Laughing for the rest of the day as people on twitter lose their **** that The Thing They Don't Like is in their favorite game and it won't go away no matter how much they throw a tantrum(when they can just, you know, not select that skin).

You sound like KeyBasHeadKey.
---
Bruh
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2405 Posted: 22:33:39 12/03/2018
I probably do. But I don't want to wish physical harm on people; just a metaphorical stubbing your toe on a Lego. Get inconvenienced, accept the world doesn't revolve around you, improve as a person.

...Now I sound like a final fantasy villain instead. ****.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:33:58 12/03/2018 by Bifrost
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#2406 Posted: 22:36:09 12/03/2018
I probably do. But I don't want to wish physical harm on people; just a metaphorical stubbing your toe on a Lego. Get inconvenienced, accept the world doesn't revolve around you, improve as a person.

...Now I sound like a final fantasy villain instead. ****.

i highly approve of final fantasy villains, so keep on!
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#2407 Posted: 22:52:23 12/03/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Quote: DragonCamo
People praising Black Panther and upholding it as some cinema masterpiece and racial movement is getting old fast. Not to mention if you dare say anything bad about it, you're labeled as a racist because oh yeah i forgot, we should ignore everything in the movie like plot, characters, etc. as long as the main good guy is a minority, which makes the movie good.

i haven't seen the movie but i agree. it's probably a good movie and all, though upholding it as some sort of shakespearean masterpiece is pretty much like white people being like "YOOO HEY BLACK BROTHER I LOVE RAP MUSIC I VOTED FOR OBAMA I'M NOT RACIST"

From what I've seen the reason it's such a big deal is bc a hollywood movie with the majority of the cast being black + multiple african cultures being properly represented is a rarity in western media, and the fact that it's so well made and has been very successful so far makes people very happy. The better the response to Black Panther, the greater the chance of more positive and accurate representation of africans/african americans in hollywood.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#2408 Posted: 21:36:24 13/03/2018
just a metaphorical stubbing your toe on a Lego.

T-That's horrible!!!!!1!11111!!!
---
Bruh
#2409 Posted: 00:43:05 15/03/2018
The “older” I get, the less I really like people using the N-Word around me. I’m not some crazy SJW type and I do appreciate a good offensive joke every once in a while, but some people just make me fee uncomfortable, man. Also, I don’t wanna be rude and call them out on it because then they’ll probably get all pissy, but I just don’t wanna hear that ****
#2410 Posted: 01:41:49 15/03/2018
https://brorlandi.github.io/St...Q-lDBkg5IaU9PGF
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2411 Posted: 05:18:48 16/03/2018
I need some advice. My girlfriend got really deeply entrenched in Splatoon 2, like, really hard. Honestly, practically all consuming. It's surpassed pretty much everything in terms of how important it is to her.

I've also had the game since launch, but my problem is that I hate it. I really really despise Splatoon 2 for a variety of reasons, especially compared to the first one which I adore. I'm debating selling my copy or even flat out giving it away, but I don't want to hurt my girlfriend's feelings and I've already invested a lot both in game and IRL in it (like the DLC which I THOUGHT would rekindle interest but probably won't). What do you guys think I should do?

I know, "get a life and stop asking people on a spyro forum kill yourself" or whatever, I just don't know what to do and I'm curious as to people's opinions here.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#2412 Posted: 07:34:22 16/03/2018
Quote: Vespi
I need some advice. My girlfriend got really deeply entrenched in Splatoon 2, like, really hard. Honestly, practically all consuming. It's surpassed pretty much everything in terms of how important it is to her.

I've also had the game since launch, but my problem is that I hate it. I really really despise Splatoon 2 for a variety of reasons, especially compared to the first one which I adore. I'm debating selling my copy or even flat out giving it away, but I don't want to hurt my girlfriend's feelings and I've already invested a lot both in game and IRL in it (like the DLC which I THOUGHT would rekindle interest but probably won't). What do you guys think I should do?

I know, "get a life and stop asking people on a spyro forum kill yourself" or whatever, I just don't know what to do and I'm curious as to people's opinions here.

Tell her that you’re not really interested in Splatoon anymore, she’ll hopefully understand.
---
Soon.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#2413 Posted: 07:58:21 16/03/2018

If you wanna sell it that's fine up to you, I suppose there isn't much point in keeping a game you really don't like even if you've given it tons of tries.
Talk to her about how you just aren't interest in the game. Even if she's deeply into it, it's just a game so hopefully she'll understand and not make a big deal out of it. Though since it seems big for her, make sure not to sound rude when bringing it up to her.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#2414 Posted: 09:56:53 16/03/2018

From what you told us this situation seems like one that you imposed on yourself by making what you thought was a sacrifice to keep your girlfriend happy. It's not like she's forced you to keep the game or told you to keep playing it. Have you ever told her that you're not that into it? Do you know that she'll be upset if you sell it or give it away? Have you pretended to like it for her sake?

So, long story short, she hasn't dragged you along with her obsession. You have. For your own sake you've gotta stop doing that, and you've gotta be honest with your girlfriend. Just talk to her; tell her that you don't like the game and ask her if it'll be a problem for her. Depending on her answer you can then work out a solution.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2415 Posted: 11:49:11 16/03/2018
w....wh..w-why do you hate Splatoon 2?! smilie
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2416 Posted: 15:53:04 16/03/2018

Knowing her, she probably already knows, but you should still have a conversation about it.

The thing you have to understand is that no one should ever get in the way of how you feel about something. There have been P L E N T Y of times where my friends flat out told me, even really bluntly, that they hated something that I was so deep in love of. Sure, it may have stung at first when they told me, but why should it matter if they hated it and I loved it?

Plus, it's not just Splatoon 2 that means a lot to your girlfriend, it's the Splatoon franchise. She never even played the first game, but she still draws fan art and reads the manga for it. Even if you hate the second game, you still have that love for the first in common. Heck, even if you grow to hate the first game too, you can still be there to support her love for it.

As for your copy of the game, we've already come to this conclusion a while back together that you just.... really don't like multiplayer games anymore. That's fine, and that's why I think she probably knows that you don't like Splatoon 2 anymore. I personally think you should still keep the copy though, because your feelings might change in the future! I remember you once upon a time saying that you hated Overwatch, and would never get good at the new D.va despite all your attempts

But just about a month ago, I saw you playing it AND getting a lot of high scores with the new D.va. There was a time I hated Fire Emblem for, like, a small while, but I never sold any copies of the games I had because I had a feeling my mind would change in the future. I was right! I'm starting to really warm up to the franchise again.

Long story short, I would still have a really nice talk with her. Maybe she even has ideas about what you can do with your copy. Every relationship should have good communication, and you should be honest about what you feel....even if it is about a video game X3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#2417 Posted: 04:21:16 17/03/2018

HONESTY!

just tell her that you don't really like the game. if it's something that you think will hurt her when you tell her about it, just be kind about it. it won't do you or her any good to keep pretending, which you've already realized, which is great!

it sounds to me that the game is actually pretty important to her, so it might be best to expect a negative reaction, especially if you have given no signs of disliking t. however, from what I can imagine, i'm sure she'll understand, and most of all appreciate your honesty.

the most you can do is tell her the truth, and break it to her gently. maybe you could find something else that the two of you could do together to replace that experience, because maybe the experience with you is what has made it more important to her? either way, I think you'll be fine, and the right thing to do would be to be honest. :-)

and on that last little piece there, if anyone thinks that, it's just insensitive. there's plenty of different and unique people here, who would be happy to give you advice, you should not at all feel bad about asking for some help! ^_^
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#2418 Posted: 21:43:50 19/03/2018
I feel like I can't enjoy anything anymore without feeling guilty that I am. I'm so stuck in the mindset that "I'm part of the problem" and "I'm stupid for liking something so clearly flawed" that I'm just sick of it. I watched Kill Bill last night and was so excited to talk to a friend about it, but then he said something like, "This is probably one of my least favorite Tarantino films" and proceeded to tear into how little depth it has. I felt so embarrassed that I joked, "Yeah, well I'm stupid so of course I just enjoyed it for the cool, silly action." Except it wasn't a joke... That's just how I really feel. I hate how little I value my own thoughts on something, but at the same time, my opinion don't mean ****.
#2419 Posted: 03:53:22 20/03/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd
I feel like I can't enjoy anything anymore without feeling guilty that I am. I'm so stuck in the mindset that "I'm part of the problem" and "I'm stupid for liking something so clearly flawed" that I'm just sick of it. I watched Kill Bill last night and was so excited to talk to a friend about it, but then he said something like, "This is probably one of my least favorite Tarantino films" and proceeded to tear into how little depth it has. I felt so embarrassed that I joked, "Yeah, well I'm stupid so of course I just enjoyed it for the cool, silly action." Except it wasn't a joke... That's just how I really feel. I hate how little I value my own thoughts on something, but at the same time, my opinion don't mean ****.

I know we talked about this a little bit before, but you should never feel ashamed for liking something that you like. take it from me, I like so many "unpopular," "trashy," "flawed," movies, books, games, music, etc., that people legit get pissed off at me for it.

if you like something, you should be confident and stand firm that you like it, no matter what anyone has to say! I also think that "the problem" is subjective (heavily) to opinion, as we all enjoy different things and in the art of entertainment, well, "entertainment" is the purpose, no matter the so-called status quo of what is considered "quality work."

you're opinion matters, everyone's does...! :-)
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2420 Posted: 11:13:28 20/03/2018

I mean, I like the Lorax(the newer one) soooooooo
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#2421 Posted: 19:07:41 20/03/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Wait, people hate the Lorax? Oh come on. How bad could it possibly be?
---
Soon.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2422 Posted: 19:57:10 20/03/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark

[User Posted Image]
________
#2423 Posted: 20:42:56 20/03/2018
Quote: emeraldzoroark

*when you get the reference*
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2424 Posted: 00:35:04 23/03/2018
walking dead and making main character deaths stunts instead of development for the show
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2425 Posted: 08:11:21 23/03/2018
taylor swifts songs all sound the same to me.

honestly, most of the major music stars' music sounds all the same.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
synchonone Ripto Gems: 0
#2426 Posted: 09:14:25 24/03/2018
I really like this place. But I think people deserve a second chance.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2427 Posted: 13:33:58 25/03/2018
I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I've written fan-fictions about my characters in Fallout and Skyrim. I essentially just write about what they do in life, from after the events of their respective game all the way to their deaths.

It's weird, but I kinda grow attached to these characters I make, and I feel kinda compelled to finish their story.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#2428 Posted: 14:01:50 25/03/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257
I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I've written fan-fictions about my characters in Fallout and Skyrim. I essentially just write about what they do in life, from after the events of their respective game all the way to their deaths.

It's weird, but I kinda grow attached to these characters I make, and I feel kinda compelled to finish their story.

I mean, I myself have never made a fanfiction

But I would like to make a Doki Doki fan-series
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#2429 Posted: 15:20:29 25/03/2018
Hey man, don't feel bad about it. Those are role-playing games after all, so using your imagination is encouraged.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2430 Posted: 15:35:34 25/03/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Hey man, don't feel bad about it. Those are role-playing games after all, so using your imagination is encouraged.

You're right. Thanks.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#2431 Posted: 17:51:56 25/03/2018

Like Carm said, it's nothing to be ashamed of. That's really the point of playing role-playing games. Your character isn't supposed to be you, instead you're supposed to come up with a character, put yourself into the mind of that character, and then create the story of that character either in-game or in your mind.

When I was a teenager I used to play RPGs by trying to ham-fistedly cram "Samius" into every single setting I could, and I usually failed because in reality I just couldn't see myself fitting into the boundaries of that setting as a person. Later on realized that by being unable to separate myself from my player character I was actually missing out on a lot of the fun that these kinda games offer.

---

As a side note, I've also come to believe that the purest, best form of role-playing can be found in games where the player (or players) have to create or control an entire party of characters instead of just a single main character. While having only one character would allow you to identify with that character on a much more personal level, I've fount that the pros of a group-style RPG outweigh that. I have several points on this:

1. Multiple characters leave more room for character specialization and development. No character needs to be everything at once. Each may instead fulfill a role by supporting the party in ways that the other characters don't. This also makes the characters rely on each other, which effectively removes the possibility of one of them becoming a Mary Sue of some kind.

2. Real or imagined, social attachments between the characters add flavor to the story. Loner heroes may be interesting at first glance, but they often end up being very boring due to their complete independence. Within a party you may have friendships, romances, disagreements, hatreds, different world views, etc. That all adds to the characters' motives and makes them seem more human.

3. It lets you explore death in a way that single-player RPs don't. Story-wise the death of a character can be a massive blow. Even in games where permadeath isn't an option (it usually isn't) the loss of one or more members of your party is still a bigger deal than simply having to load a game or start over, because the game doesn't stop with their death. Instead you're forced to confront losing an important part of your team and to deal with it.

4. It forces players to think beyond themselves when creating characters. This should be pretty self-evident, as you can't create multiple self-inserts in an RP unless you're some sort of a maniac.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2432 Posted: 18:34:04 25/03/2018

If it makes you feel better, I have too.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#2433 Posted: 20:40:08 25/03/2018
I probably just sounded really weird from my comment above

To clarify: My series would not be sexual
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2434 Posted: 20:55:01 25/03/2018
Hey everyone, I'm facing a situation and I need some advice.

There is this friend of mine who I've known since my freshman year of college. We're not super duper close friends that talk every day, but since we've known each other we've been through a lot. We had deep talks, given each other advice, comforted each other when we cried, etc etc. We've also worked together in my student government team, and pretty decently until he had to leave because his grades began to suffer. He still visits my office though (it's not a personal office, it's just a student life office where anyone can enter), we have a mutual friend group so we hang out frequently, and we're making plans to see the Ready Player One movie after it comes out.

So uh,,,heres where it gets a little confusing I guess.

See, even though he's a very logical thinker, he's the biggest softie I've met. One day, we were sitting a table in the office talking to our friends and he was really tired. Didn't get much sleep last night, since he recently got a PS4 and has been playing games on it non-stop. He leaned closed to me and he asks "Hey, is it alright if I lay on you?"
I'm a very soft person, and lots of friends in the past have used me as a pillow so this wasn't weird or anything. He has even expressed that I am soft, and he loves giving me random hugs because of it. I was like "Yeah sure!! You're tired go right ahead." and so he does. I begin to stroke his hair because I always do that when someone uses me as a pillow, because it relaxes them. As we're all talking in the little friend group, he begins to shift his chair closer and basically begins to climb on me and wrap his arms around me. Mentally, I start freaking out because this...has never happened before. I love cuddling, but I have never done it before with a guy. Because of it, my heart starts racing like crazy, but I don't disturb him because he's tired and, well, I really liked it. I love to cuddle in general.

At one point I shuffle a bit in my chair, and he tenses up and he goes "I'm sorry I'm really clingy..." and I pat his head saying "You're fine. You're very sleepy, just take a nap. I don't mind."
"Why are you so sleepy?" A friend asks.
"I didn't get enough sleep last night..." he replies.
"And whose fault is that?" I scolded jokingly. I usually say this to friends who stay up late, since I'm the mom friend.
"Yours." he...surprisingly says back.
"What? How was this my fault? You were playing video games, itt's not like I was playing them with you, I was at my house sleeping."
And then the unthinkable happens. You guys, I swear to THE LORD, I didn't expect this response.
"I was thinking of you, I couldn't go to sleep..." he then pauses, and then almost as if he just realized what he said he goes "Because I was playing Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, because you like Kingdom Hearts, so I thought of you."
My friends didn't say anything, and I didn't look at their reactions. I was too embarrassed, and I just laughed nervously.

Now here's where I want advice. Since that interaction, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Now my feelings are all over the place. It's the typical crush reaction, you know? My only problem is, I have no idea if I actually have a crush on my friend. I've strongly cared for him, and I always thought of him as a brother figure, but now I'm all confused!!! We are compatible, but I'm just...I'm not sure if I should light the spark or nip the bud. I have no idea if what I'm feeling is a result of what he did that day, or if it was the realization that I've secretly had feelings for him, or...AUUGH I DUNNO!!!!! What do you guys think???
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#2435 Posted: 21:00:34 25/03/2018
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

There is this friend of mine who I've known since my freshman year of college. We're not super duper close friends that talk every day, but since we've known each other we've been through a lot. We had deep talks, given each other advice, comforted each other when we cried, etc etc. We've also worked together in my student government team, and pretty decently until he had to leave because his grades began to suffer. He still visits my office though (it's not a personal office, it's just a student life office where anyone can enter), we have a mutual friend group so we hang out frequently, and we're making plans to see the Ready Player One movie after it comes out.

See, even though he's a very logical thinker, he's the biggest softie I've met. One day, we were sitting a table in the office talking to our friends and he was really tired. Didn't get much sleep last night, since he recently got a PS4 and has been playing games on it non-stop. He leaned closed to me and he asks "Hey, is it alright if I lay on you?"
I'm a very soft person, and lots of friends in the past have used me as a pillow so this wasn't weird or anything. He has even expressed that I am soft, and he loves giving me random hugs because of it. I was like "Yeah sure!! You're tired go right ahead." and so he does. I begin to stroke his hair because I always do that when someone uses me as a pillow, because it relaxes them. As we're all talking in the little friend group, he begins to shift his chair closer and basically begins to climb on me and wrap his arms around me. Mentally, I start freaking out because this...has never happened before. I love cuddling, but I have never done it before with a guy. Because of it, my heart starts racing like crazy, but I don't disturb him because he's tired and, well, I really liked it. I love to cuddle in general.

At one point I shuffle a bit in my chair, and he tenses up and he goes "I'm sorry I'm really clingy..." and I pat his head saying "You're fine. You're very sleepy, just take a nap. I don't mind."
"And whose fault is that?" I scolded jokingly. I usually say this to friends who stay up late, since I'm the mom friend.
"What? How was this my fault? You were playing video games, itt's not like I was playing them with you, I was at my house sleeping."
And then the unthinkable happens. You guys, I swear to THE LORD, I didn't expect this response.
"I was thinking of you, I couldn't go to sleep..." he then pauses, and then almost as if he just realized what he said he goes "Because I was playing Kingdom Hearts. Yeah, because you like Kingdom Hearts, so I thought of you."
My friends didn't say anything, and I didn't look at their reactions. I was too embarrassed, and I just laughed nervously.

Now here's where I want advice. Since that interaction, I couldn't stop thinking about him. Now my feelings are all over the place. It's the typical crush reaction, you know? My only problem is, I have no idea if I actually have a crush on my friend. I've strongly cared for him, and I always thought of him as a brother figure, but now I'm all confused!!! We are compatible, but I'm just...I'm not sure if I should light the spark or nip the bud. I have no idea if what I'm feeling is a result of what he did that day, or if it was the realization that I've secretly had feelings for him, or...AUUGH I DUNNO!!!!! What do you guys think???

I ship it

Ok ok, alright, but uhm

I actually don't know too much advice

I mean, if you're ok with it, then maybe, try something?

But if your not ok with it, then just communicate that to them

That's the best I can say
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#2436 Posted: 21:13:07 25/03/2018
I've been watching SpongeBob Looped for 10 Hours videos more than the actual show lately.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#2437 Posted: 21:25:25 25/03/2018
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

okay...!

well, I think the most important thing is to think about yourself. you said you were confused, do you know exactly why? examine if a relationship with him is what you want. is he someone that you trust in a relationship? do you think that could affect your relationship positively or negatively if it doesn't work out?

you said you always thought of him as a friend beforehand, at least, up until this moment. do you feel that he definitely has a crush on you? sounds to me like he does, but maybe for the most part is too shy to admit it.

now, I would take some time to sort out your feelings, relax about it, and really think through what YOU want, despite anything you might think he's feeling.

and if you find that it's something you want to do, then and it's something you're comfortable with, go for it by all means. ask him about it, and see where things go from there. it doesn't have to blow up huge right off the bat, the two of you can just explore WHAT it is that you feel for eachother.

----

I hope that helps you a little bit. I speak from experience.
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2438 Posted: 04:20:33 26/03/2018
I identify as asexual (yeah i know, cringe right?) and I feel like no one will ever want to be with me because of it. It seems like the only thing people value in a relationship is sex and no one will love you if you can't offer that.

That was sorta hard to get off my chest.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2439 Posted: 23:54:53 26/03/2018
My whole ****ing family is prejudiced against long hair and is constantly harassing me to cut it
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2440 Posted: 23:57:27 26/03/2018
ngl i miss whirlwind fan
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#2441 Posted: 00:15:12 27/03/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
My whole ****ing family is prejudiced against long hair and is constantly harassing me to cut it

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, don't do it. long hair on guys is awesome, I love it........!!!!
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2442 Posted: 00:19:43 27/03/2018
I unironically enjoy Roblox
---
Cool cool.
#2443 Posted: 01:38:47 27/03/2018
Quote: pankakesparx456
I unironically enjoy Roblox

i ****ted on it for the meme but as a joke me and my friend played some dragonball server thing and now ill play it whenever im really bored
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2444 Posted: 12:07:03 27/03/2018
I promised myself to not get ranty in one of my tumblrs and then I just end up posting things I'm angry about anyway, ugh. I confess I get too reckless with posting when I can't just find someone else to reblog from.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2445 Posted: 23:05:42 28/03/2018
Being half deaf and trying to listen to music with headphones is very weird and sometimes frustrating.

I’m looking at you, “I Want You Back” by Jackson 5
#2446 Posted: 16:46:12 31/03/2018
Is it weird that I sometimes like to go back and reread old text conversations I have with friends just to relive the moment where something really funny or nice was said to me?
#2447 Posted: 21:42:24 31/03/2018
my partner in engineering is my worst partner i ever had in school. she never communicates with me and ignores me and whenever i do something on the project she will just push me away from it. and then she complains about me not helping because she doesnt allow me to. it also doesnt help that she can speak level 1 english.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:43:06 31/03/2018 by somePerson
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2448 Posted: 16:21:03 01/04/2018 | Topic Creator
Sometime this month I intend on relinquishing my moderator position and permanently leave darkSpyro.
#2449 Posted: 18:26:56 01/04/2018
Quote: CAV
Sometime this month I intend on relinquishing my moderator position and permanently leave darkSpyro.

CAV noooo ;~;
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2450 Posted: 18:30:26 01/04/2018
Quote: CAV

CAV noooo ;~;

...you know what day it is, right?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
First | Previous | Page 49 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me