Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 45 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2201 Posted: 17:56:25 20/12/2017
Just broke a chair by complete accident

**** my life
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2202 Posted: 20:36:42 28/12/2017
I hate the description for the Convoke/Improvise abilities irrationally.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2203 Posted: 11:13:59 01/01/2018
I get annoyed by unnecessary pessimism easily depending on who has it.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#2204 Posted: 13:51:24 02/01/2018
It is not just a regular thing. It does not prevent me for being able to function and work. It has just made me a poor excuse of a friend and for that I honestly feel bad and I should have known better. I just hope that there will be a day we could reach understanding again.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2205 Posted: 21:19:11 03/01/2018
GoTG 2 might have some of the best special effects work of any movie ever and I would dare anyone to convince me otherwise.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2206 Posted: 18:32:13 04/01/2018
I confess that I get too greedy over small pieces of chocolate sometimes, all to get an extra second tasting it. ****, it really hurts to tear your tongue, even if just a bit at the corner.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2207 Posted: 18:58:10 04/01/2018
Some of the complaints against The Last Jedi are dumb
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#2208 Posted: 23:51:13 05/01/2018
Forgive me, mankind. I almost broke my rule of not caring about something. But I didn't, although, technically this post's existense proves me wrong. Damn it, I love technicalities.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#2209 Posted: 13:59:01 07/01/2018
I think Batman v Superman was so terrible that I retroactively liked Suicide Squad by comparison.
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#2210 Posted: 00:36:22 08/01/2018
I like to not agree with people fully cause some opinions are a fool in my eyes.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#2211 Posted: 13:40:25 08/01/2018
I'd like to think I'm taking this slow and smart, but nothing is further from the truth.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Ezajium Blue Sparx Gems: 684
#2212 Posted: 23:02:50 10/01/2018
I lied.
---
Just relax, and the stream of time will take you wherever you need to go. Just gently drift along with the flow and you'll be there before you know it.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2213 Posted: 02:59:21 12/01/2018
for the past two days i've been questioning my heterosexuality
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2214 Posted: 04:51:05 14/01/2018

new sentai looks fantastic and their suits <3
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#2215 Posted: 23:44:08 14/01/2018
in 3 days my name will be on the birthdays within a week list and i am sooooo PUMPED
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2216 Posted: 14:04:17 18/01/2018
I enjoy this way too much. A testament to how boring my life is.
#2217 Posted: 13:09:58 19/01/2018
Not gonna lie, I wouldn’t mind a Mario 64 remake using the Odyssey visual style.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#2218 Posted: 14:41:09 19/01/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd
Not gonna lie, I wouldn’t mind a Mario 64 remake using the Odyssey visual style.

Not gonna lie, but i totally ****in agree dude. That and it being on the Nintendo Switch, with full analog stick support and no holding a button to run. It's portable, convenient and capable. Oh and what if the main game was the 64 adventure, and the Hero Mode/New Game + unlocks the D'S content?
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#2219 Posted: 12:29:19 21/01/2018
Ahaha... holy ****...

Well then. I took a short break from ToP (now Ghost Story again, IDC if that name sucks 'cause it already has way too many BG references) to make a test game, which was originally just going to be a very short game to see how K8-E's sprite would look like, but I eventually made it into an "endless" grindfest that overall is pretty boring. Only took 4 hours to get it all done.

So, just a ****ty little grindfest game made as a distraction from my main project. Didn't feel like I had the right inspiration for continuing Ghost Story. Finished this endless grindfest, and uploaded it to the servers. It is now available for anyone - anyone at all - to download for free as long as they have a 3DS. My little game that took 4 hours to make wouldn't get many downloads, right?

And that's where the "Confession" part of this post comes into effect. It's like I've ****ed up in the most badass way possible.

Because, it got downloaded. Oh ****, it got downloaded, all right. As I said, this was just a test, just me messing about. I go back to look if anyone has downloaded it, and... well, I'll keep this a secret. I feel kinda guilty for exploiting this glitch.

Yeah, I found a glitch. A glitch that sent my (low-effort, 4-hours-to-make) game straight to the top of Most Downloaded. My game, which was only uploaded no more than 8 hours ago, is now one of the most downloaded games, even though hardly anyone has actually downloaded it.

So when you go to DL/Week, my game is right at the top of that list, and will remain there for six more days at least. A 4-hour game that has bypassed fantasy epics and high-effort games in terms of downloads in less that 8 hours. Like high-level ****posting basically.

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or what.

Yup. Forget all those high fantasy epics, this endless 4-hour story of a knight blowing up a forest is gonna be at the top of Most Downloaded for the next week. You're welcome.

TL;DR: I found a glitch in a game creation tool that made my game look way more popular than it actually is.

...Sorry if this post hardly makes any sense. I'm still laughing over how ridiculous this whole thing is. I think I need a short break now - I'll be back here for an hour or so. This kind of thing certainly qualifies as productive, I guess.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#2220 Posted: 12:52:07 21/01/2018
That is very impressive.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#2221 Posted: 12:57:06 21/01/2018
RPG Maker Fes is really ****ty LMFAO. Like seriously, LMFAO. This glitch is so simple to perform.

Hope people enjoy blowing forests up, 'cause Confictura will be at the top for a week.
---
#2222 Posted: 15:29:40 21/01/2018
I shipped FNAF characters

DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2223 Posted: 16:40:38 21/01/2018
I can't like something if someone tells me it's bad.
---
#2224 Posted: 17:22:21 21/01/2018
Because DL/Week wasn't enough...

Still doing the glitch. Now it is not only on the DL/Week list, but also the most downloaded of all time list. This tool has been out for at least 8 months IIRC, hundreds of games submitted, and now my game is currently on page 15 of All Time. And it keeps going higher. Soon, it may very well be on page 1 of All Time.

That's right. My ****ty little game that hardly anybody has actually dowloaded, is soon going to be one of the most downloaded of all time. Yup, I sure have ****ed up in the most badass way possible.

All these games that took hundreds of hours to make... overtaken by this. What have I done? This is... this is just... ****ing glorious. Sorry, but just I can't stop laughing at the sheer absurdity of the situation.

**** me. I did a bad. I did a really bad bad.

EDIT: AhaHAHAha it's still going.

Page 12 now... or was it 11? And that's not even the best part... ahaHAHAha...

I can't believe this is actually happening, I've never laughed this hard in ages, holy ****. I'm not even the only one downloading now, someone rated it 5 stars and now it's getting a bunch of downloads from like literally everyone, ahaha.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:49:13 21/01/2018 by AmbushFan
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#2225 Posted: 02:09:33 22/01/2018
I'd like to be honest here and confess something that I've felt lately.

I think a few people can make the very easy mistake of taking or reading text the wrong way. But I put into bold that understandably, such a thing is a very easy mistake to make. Especially when under stress it makes it that much harder to take things the wrong way. And to read through it carefully and calmly.

Though the other fault I see is that I think sometimes people here can get too easily annoyed or frustrated about posts or things here, maybe due to having a hard day or things like that. I think that patience and tolerance needs to be worked on and understanding of the other people. It's true that people don't have to act on kindness if they don't want to... But what does it hurt? To try and make the world a more positive place for each other? To try and show an act of goodwill with one another to make things brighter? And I understand that people have hard days, so it's "harder to take crud", so-to-speak. But in my experience, at least when I do it, when you manage to show kindness and in return it's given back to you... It might make you feel, even just a little more better about your day or yourself. And then it can become a habit for you, it's something you'll do without feeling it maybe too much work, or that you're too tired to be kind. It will be like another nature to you, you won't find it tiring... But invigorating or something that you normally do without realizing. And I don't honestly think there would be any pain in trying to give a little patience or to try explain things a manner that would be better than the initial explanation... Unless, I mean, you're the devil and doing a kindness hurts you. ;-;

Though just because I'm saying this... I am not immaculate, I am not a perfect human being. I'm like everyone else with my own flaws and mistakes that I can make too. I am the same imperfect human being as everyone else. I also wish to say I am not pointing any fingers at any specific person, so this is a general message to others and not just a message to a specific group of people or usernames or anything

But... I am also not expecting others to be perfect, my message is that to point out that trying a little harder, will definitely get us a little farther. Trying your hardest, will get you the farthest. The only type of perfection we have, is by trying our best.... In fact, that is what's perfect, because at least you tried. And the best any Human being can give is to try.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#2226 Posted: 08:26:30 22/01/2018
Page 6 now. Or 5. I don't know, I'm losing count.

I kinda want to post this on GameFAQs, to see if anyone can find out the secret, but I'm worried that people would notice that I glitched the servers. Ah well. I should just wait until someone thinks "hey what's this", and see where it goes from there.

This is kinda fun.
---
#2227 Posted: 15:49:16 22/01/2018
I have never wanted to eat a tide pod, but I would like to throw them at someone.
---
#2228 Posted: 01:08:16 23/01/2018
I have over 15 images of individual GuP characters bookmarked at all times.
---
#2229 Posted: 01:54:57 25/01/2018
I’m starting to like Pokemon less and less as time goes on. Like, I really don’t care about the franchise anymore and all discussions of it just annoy me.

Yes, this was in response to Random Thoughts, what of it?
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2230 Posted: 02:04:11 25/01/2018
I’m starting to like Pokemon less and less as time goes on. Like, I really don’t care about the franchise anymore and all discussions of it just annoy me.

same, sun and moon were so cringe-ily easy, they were so kiddy it was unreal, the trials were childish and insanely easy instead of having the challenge of gyms, totem pokemon were no challenge, UB was horrible post game, I mean there's no quest for Necrozma, he's just there??? In a patch of grass??? Are you ****ing me? They just got lazy. plus I think they need to go back to 2D

all my opinion but yea, really hated Sun and Moon
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#2231 Posted: 02:09:07 25/01/2018
Quote: Lunarz

same, sun and moon were so cringe-ily easy, they were so kiddy it was unreal, the trials were childish and insanely easy instead of having the challenge of gyms, totem pokemon were no challenge, UB was horrible post game, I mean there's no quest for Necrozma, he's just there??? In a patch of grass??? Are you ****ing me? They just got lazy. plus I think they need to go back to 2D

I don’t even really care about the quality of the games at this point. I’m just sick of Pokémon in general.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2232 Posted: 02:42:11 25/01/2018
Quote: Lunarz

Just gonna say the entire second half of your post is not true to Ultra
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2233 Posted: 03:18:32 25/01/2018

OH god I just did a bad

**** MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2234 Posted: 03:31:13 25/01/2018
I think I'm getting too obsessed with this. Three days later, 3:30AM, and I'm still trying for something that may very well be futile. This isn't good. I should have given up as soon as I reached 0.5.

Quote: King-Pen Krazy

OH god I just did a bad

**** MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

How bad?
---
#2235 Posted: 04:05:24 25/01/2018
Super Shredder from the 2012 TMNT series legitimately scares me. too many veins... eughhhh
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2236 Posted: 08:53:39 26/01/2018
my dumb idiot ex friend said he wanted to tell me a creepy pasta and i said no not if its scary, he said it wasnt, it was horrifying, and years after i remembered it and now im all alone and hiding under my blanket and im scared
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#2237 Posted: 16:25:57 26/01/2018
Quote: Drawdler
No Pokémon story/writing will ever be as bad again as XY, or I will eat my hat. (I don't have one)

Gen 6 was absolutely the worst Pokémon plot, ever. Even the really sweet ending moment with AZ that people mention? That was really cheap and unearned. AZ doesn't earn it, we don't see him develop, he's just there, at the end he says he's moving on, then Floette comes back out of nowhere and undermines the potential "moving on" message AZ could have at least had. There's no reason to care for him. (By the way, media wrecking that message especially is one of my pet peeves, "fake deaths" are a way it's often done that we can all agree suck, but as this example with AZ shows that isn't the only way.)
Gen 6 has the worst parts of all Pokémon's writing, its writing and characters are boring and dull, it takes the juvenile to an extreme, it's lazy with the flavor text/lore it has, and it shoehorns morals in that it can't tell everywhere harder than any of the other games and with morals way too serious for Pokémon. It doesn't know what it wants to do with tone, it doesn't just have fun with its dialogue, it doesn't have a memorable character, even the plot structure is kind of weak considering how the evil team is more a diversion to becoming champion than anything to do with your motivation or Pokémon in general. The only thing I remember liking is the TM Protect joke after the fireworks which was genuinely funny imo. Even though that fireworks moment was awkward as **** and one of the worst in the series.

Honestly only gen 1 felt like it was really about monsters and being the best to me, 2 somehow felt flatter and really just had Rocket leaving on a wet fart, most stuff after was either too light or tried so hard to be serious and failed (lookin' at you, gen 4, your writing does not entertain nor actually make the space time plot actually feel menacing). I will say ORAS had some entertaining writing too though but the plot is still too stupid and it still has some of the most forgettable characters in the series outside of Steven (Cynthia is inferior blander Steven, fight me).

Even the Mystery Dungeon plots are more flawed than I remember in retrospect quite honestly (I like them and they have pretty solid tone and some pretty memorable characters, but yeah they aren't ****ing amazing RPG stories like you might expect from the nostalgia surrounding them).

I know you don’t like the XY story, including the ending, but there is one reason you are objectively wrong.
Memes.
[User Posted Image]

Meanwhile I disagree on the Cynthia thing (maybe gen 4 bias, I dunno) and while I constantly praise the Mystery Dungeon stories... yeah, ok they have flaws. We don’t get too much of an explanation of the Dimensional Scream, Rescue Team is a bunch of random events until a meteor hits, the subplot with Gurdurr might be better than the plot of GTI and Super’s endgame (at least from when we learn that Dark Matter is basically Bittercold to the actual final boss) was disappointing. Explorers of Sky is my favourite game ever but I can still see that they have weak points.
---
Soon.
#2238 Posted: 20:26:09 26/01/2018
There is weird salt stuff on the batteries and I'm pretty sure that's bad.
---
#2239 Posted: 20:30:34 26/01/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
There is weird salt stuff on the batteries and I'm pretty sure that's bad.

Yeah, that’s basically the battery’s chemicals leaking out and hardening. Get rid of that!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#2240 Posted: 00:27:42 28/01/2018
i still dont know if people want others to respect the anthem or the country
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2241 Posted: 05:16:13 29/01/2018
...Wow. Online group chats and middle schoolers are a terrifyingly dramatic mix. Never again, Shadmé, never again.
Edit: Whoops, I posted this in Confessions. Uh, uh, well, I confess that I didn’t expect this to happen. So there!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:17:16 29/01/2018 by ShadowMewX
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2242 Posted: 06:51:21 29/01/2018 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
i still dont know if people want others to respect the anthem or the country

The military.
#2243 Posted: 02:59:42 31/01/2018
my take on the discourse-

SM had a much better story than USUM, especially with lusamine and gladion's development
#2244 Posted: 03:26:18 31/01/2018
I wrote "submissive" instead of "recessive" when referring to genes.
---
#2245 Posted: 21:47:51 31/01/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
I wrote "submissive" instead of "recessive" when referring to genes.

inherit me harder daddy
First | Previous | Page 45 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me