Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 38 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1851 Posted: 13:41:50 28/08/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
So a guy posted a video for all the bosses in Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle yesterday, I watched it, it was cool

I woke up today but it was gone

And then I remembered this was Confessions and not Random Thoughts

Lesson today is get some sleep before you start hallucinating leaks

(They did happen tho, Ubisoft probably was keeping an eye out)
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1852 Posted: 21:18:09 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator
The news of Half Life has made me really want to play through the games to completion (I've played significant chunks but never able to finish a game), but I'm also hesitant to do so and put myself in an upsetting place knowing that the series is incomplete and will remain that way.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1853 Posted: 21:21:14 29/08/2017
What's going on about Half Life recently?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1854 Posted: 21:24:58 29/08/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

As far as we know,HL3/HL2 Episode 3 is dead. The main writer left and released his original plans for the game(s), and a few scrapped maps were found. People are CRAZY betrayed because just a few months ago Gaben was promising they'd surely work on it once they thought they could revolutionize the genre again, but without the main writer, with their current work ethic, and the DOTA card game, it's obvious it was a big lie to keep us waiting for nothing, or worse, get fans excited enough to finish the game for them once the NDAs lifted.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:25:32 29/08/2017 by Bifrost
#1855 Posted: 21:33:08 29/08/2017
Quote: Bifrost

As far as we know,HL3/HL2 Episode 3 is dead. The main writer left and released his original plans for the game(s), and a few scrapped maps were found. People are CRAZY betrayed because just a few months ago Gaben was promising they'd surely work on it once they thought they could revolutionize the genre again, but without the main writer, with their current work ethic, and the DOTA card game, it's obvious it was a big lie to keep us waiting for nothing, or worse, get fans excited enough to finish the game for them once the NDAs lifted.

Damn, that sucks. I wonder if it'll even get made now.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1856 Posted: 22:00:44 29/08/2017 | Topic Creator

Bitfrost got it down pact for the most part. It's worth noting the final paragraph of the blog post:

Quote:
Old friends have been silenced, or fallen by the wayside. I no longer know or recognize most members of the research team, though I believe the spirit of rebellion still persists. I expect you know better than I the appropriate course of action, and I leave you to it. Except no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final epistle.

Connect the dots and it doesn't just refer to the story of Half-Life, but Valve as a company and what appears to be word that they won't speak of the series again.

The hush hush Newell has had about the game for years now (closest he's spoken of it is in an AMA where he suggested one of the three supposed VR games they're working on is a new IP that takes place in the HL/Portal universe), the writers and original devs leaving the team, and Artifact being the only real game announcement Valve has made in a very long time suggests that Half-Life as a series is over, and the blog post is meant to serve as closure for fans who have spent a decade waiting on the edge of their seats for something Valve and Newell refused to admit wasn't happening anymore.

Dota 2 is getting review bombed on Steam and Episode 2 is also getting its share of negative reviews in protest. Valve hasn't been a pristine name for a few years now, but it's now on pace to becoming one of the most hated gaming companies if it turns out that Half-Life (and its other IPs) is truly dead and gone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:05:03 29/08/2017 by CAV
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1857 Posted: 03:30:11 30/08/2017
ed sheeran's shape of you is my guilty pleasure

the lyrics are complete garbage but the tune is so catchy omg
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:24 30/08/2017 by somePerson
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1858 Posted: 07:55:56 30/08/2017
Quote: CAV
The news of Half Life has made me really want to play through the games to completion (I've played significant chunks but never able to finish a game), but I'm also hesitant to do so and put myself in an upsetting place knowing that the series is incomplete and will remain that way.

While I don't play Half Life, I know the feeling of an incomplete series all too well, as a Golden Sun fan. It's really not a great feeling.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1859 Posted: 15:40:20 30/08/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: somePerson

Same here, to be completely honest.

Every single song with a catchy rhythm is pretty much guaranteed to have trash lyrics.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1860 Posted: 15:47:03 30/08/2017
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: Sesshomaru75

Same here, to be completely honest.

Every single song with a catchy rhythm is pretty much guaranteed to have trash lyrics.

Here is why I hate the music of today

Yeah, we get it, Sex exists, Shut up about it

(Except for Something like this, pretty sure that's different)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1861 Posted: 00:29:32 31/08/2017
I never liked people making headcanons about certain character's sexuality without much evidence. In my mind, a character (especially in children's media) is asexual/straight until proven otherwise.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#1862 Posted: 00:50:34 31/08/2017
i honestly hate deathmatch wrestling. its just a cheap way to get a reaction because most of the guys who do it cant wrestle for **** so they have to die
#1863 Posted: 17:09:34 01/09/2017
As much as I want to like it more, I can't get into We Bare Bears. There are many things I like about it, but I find it kind of off putting because of the amount of modern tech and culture being used. I don't have anything against modern tech in cartoons, but I feel like here it's trying to be relate able and doesn't work well. I know that's a big part of the show, but it feels to forced for me taste. From body pillows, tinder-esqe apps, roombas, trying to become an internet star I really doubt all that is something kids think about and even care for. While I like him, I find Ice Bear cliche. I feel like we've seen the mainly silent character whose great at nearly everything before. I'm sure he has unique things about him, but it's likely not really developed. Also, while I like it's background art and it's character design diversity, it's art style for the characters I nearly can't stand. The bears look fine, but everyone else SCREAMS Cal artsyle. Those damn eyes, THOSE DAMN EYES!

Anyway, as for the stuff I do like, the like the background art. The Forest Environments look great. The cast is great, Jason Lee, Bobby Moynihan and Patton Oswalt especially. I like/love the Bears, I love Bigfoot and the little Korean Girl is adorable.
---
#1864 Posted: 01:59:14 02/09/2017 | Topic Creator
When I was a kid I at the very least threatened more than once to say goodbye to my little brother's Chao in the Chao Garden in SA2.

I don't recall ever actually releasing one, though it certainly would make him cry that I even threatened to. He claims I actually did let one go once.

To this day I still feel awful about it and see it as one of the worst things I would do as a kid.

EDIT: Ok having seen footage of the actual selection screen yeah I'm pretty sure I accidentally released one of his Chao once, thinking there were more screens to say yes to before it happened. I feel terrible.

i honestly hate deathmatch wrestling. its just a cheap way to get a reaction because most of the guys who do it cant wrestle for **** so they have to die

It also creates a cycle where to get that tiny payday or more attention you have to do something even more extreme than the last.

Also **** New Jack.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:42 02/09/2017 by CAV
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#1865 Posted: 02:37:38 02/09/2017
Quote: CAV
When I was a kid I at the very least threatened more than once to say goodbye to my little brother's Chao in the Chao Garden in SA2.

I don't recall ever actually releasing one, though it certainly would make him cry that I even threatened to. He claims I actually did let one go once.

To this day I still feel awful about it and see it as one of the worst things I would do as a kid.

EDIT: Ok having seen footage of the actual selection screen yeah I'm pretty sure I accidentally released one of his Chao once, thinking there were more screens to say yes to before it happened. I feel terrible.

I really love how terrible they make you feel when you go release a Chao
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1866 Posted: 16:21:04 02/09/2017
Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked, I enjoy being liked, I have to be liked, but it's not like this compulsive need to be liked. Like my need to be praised.
---
#1867 Posted: 18:29:27 02/09/2017
Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked, I enjoy being liked, I have to be liked, but it's not like this compulsive need to be liked. Like my need to be praised.

Man, I wish I was like you. I have such a low opinion of myself that I'm practically fishing for compliments at this point.
#1868 Posted: 18:39:11 02/09/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Man, I wish I was like you. I have such a low opinion of myself that I'm practically fishing for compliments at this point.

Haha, this is actually a quote from The Office, but I felt like it fit my sense of humor, so I put it here to see what people would think of it,
---
#1869 Posted: 18:42:55 02/09/2017

Haha, this is actually a quote from The Office, but I felt like it fit my sense of humor, so I put it here to see what people would think of it,

Welp. Shows how much I don't actually watch that show. Ignore me forever plz
#1870 Posted: 18:45:12 02/09/2017

Welp. Shows how much I don't actually watch that show. Ignore me forever plz

*PAYS ATTENTION TO TOYNERD*
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1871 Posted: 19:03:43 02/09/2017
i had a dream where a punched a ***** from high school and broke he glasses

.....it felt good.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1872 Posted: 02:59:55 03/09/2017
I had a dream about a user on this site, and I want to share it, but I fear that it's a bit too weird to blatantly name drop them like that.
#1873 Posted: 02:21:09 04/09/2017
Jontron's new style > Jontron's old style.
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1874 Posted: 02:24:55 04/09/2017

HAHAHAAAA YESSS I LOVE THE OFFICE
---
My life is complete.
#1875 Posted: 02:26:46 04/09/2017
Quote: MagicFizz

HAHAHAAAA YESSS I LOVE THE OFFICE

[User Posted Image]

------
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:33:22 04/09/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#1876 Posted: 19:36:31 04/09/2017
I hate my birthday every single year, no one cares if it's my birthday or not, no gifts, no drawing gifts, birthday wishes are not enough, I need something to treasure.
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#1877 Posted: 20:17:45 04/09/2017
Me and my brothers share accounts.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#1878 Posted: 00:54:33 05/09/2017
It's seriously annoying whenever a disagreement happens and someone says "I'm sorry I'm a terrible person" or "I bet you all hate me now..." It changes focus from the disagreement to trying to reassure that person and idk I feel like people do that on purpose. Maybe it's to gain pity? Who knows but people need to stop that.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1879 Posted: 01:03:13 05/09/2017
Quote: Iceclaw
It's seriously annoying whenever a disagreement happens and someone says "I'm sorry I'm a terrible person" or "I bet you all hate me now..." It changes focus from the disagreement to trying to reassure that person and idk I feel like people do that on purpose. Maybe it's to gain pity? Who knows but people need to stop that.

Idk, if you wanted people to chime in on this or not, but most likely it's just an anxiety thing with certain people. I'm sure some people do it maliciously, but I've been in that particular situation before and I always feel bad for that exact same reason. It's a tricky subject to tackle since not everyone's a mind reader.

Whatever, I'm just rambling. Don't even know why I posted this
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1880 Posted: 01:22:26 05/09/2017
Quote: Iceclaw

I know that I do this, and I know it is a terrible thing to do. I don't do it as a pity thing, I have been through things in which I was basically conditioned to think in certain ways that make that train of thought happen. I do not want to go into detail as to how I ended up like this and I am trying to break this conditioning, however I do not currently have control over it. Afterwards I realise I was wrong however in the moment due to the conditioning that is the truth to me.
Sorry to add on, I just wanted to add input as someone who has that trait.
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
blutopazluver Blue Sparx Gems: 965
#1881 Posted: 14:36:27 07/09/2017
Quote: KeybasHedKey
I hate my birthday every single year, no one cares if it's my birthday or not, no gifts, no drawing gifts, birthday wishes are not enough, I need something to treasure.

Why not? Birthday wishes should be appreciated, it's really thoughtful for others to wish you a happy birthday regardless if you want a gift, drawing or even a birthday cake. You're an adult and if you want a cake get one then share the cake with those who wished you a happy birthday.
#1882 Posted: 23:29:09 07/09/2017
I kinda wish it was more socially acceptible for males to wear more revealing clothes. Just kinda do.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:30 07/09/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1883 Posted: 00:17:21 08/09/2017
I kinda wish it was more socially acceptible for males to wear more revealing clothes. Just kinda do.

Just move to JoJo then
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1884 Posted: 00:36:21 08/09/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Just move to JoJo then

What'dya mean? I'm talkin aboot real life.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1885 Posted: 01:22:49 08/09/2017
I feel pretty weird when everyone gets excited and starts typing screams in Caps Lock and I generally keep a more "mild" reaction.

Yes, talking about the Academy news.
---
Bruh
#1886 Posted: 01:45:54 08/09/2017

Just move to JoJo then

me too
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1887 Posted: 01:50:28 08/09/2017

Just move to JoJo then

me too

Nahhhh, just give us something that allows guys to show off a bit. Like a shirt that doesn't cover the entire torso, but goes back the chest.

I've been working out recently and I guess I am just a bit more prideful of mah bod.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:25 08/09/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1888 Posted: 19:16:13 09/09/2017
im so pissed off that jumpstart shut down keyquest
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#1889 Posted: 03:21:02 10/09/2017

me too

Nahhhh, just give us something that allows guys to show off a bit. Like a shirt that doesn't cover the entire torso, but goes back the chest.

I've been working out recently and I guess I am just a bit more prideful of mah bod.

p i c s

o r

i t

d i d n t

h a p p e n
---
My life is complete.
#1890 Posted: 03:31:48 10/09/2017
yeah show us hihd
---
#1891 Posted: 10:28:15 10/09/2017
Quote: MagicFizz

me too

p i c s

o r

i t

d i d n t

h a p p e n

yeah show us hihd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#1892 Posted: 10:33:09 10/09/2017
DO IT

OBEY PEER PRESSURE
---
Soon.
#1893 Posted: 10:34:47 10/09/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
DO IT

OBEY PEER PRESSURE

As of now, no.
---
First | Previous | Page 38 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me