Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 31 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#1501 Posted: 02:33:57 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I mean folk here have tried to be nice to you and reason with you on why this quest for revenge is a bad idea and will do little for you in the long run except further damage relations and people's outlook on you, but you just flip them off. You even admitted you won't seek any sort of therapy or help.

So when you slap away their help, with all due respect, why should they be nice?
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#1502 Posted: 02:36:03 31/05/2017
That person refuses to accept my apolegies, that was the only thing that made me happy and yet refuses to allow me back. I just want that person to pay.

Stop treating me like a trash can.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8179
#1503 Posted: 02:37:06 31/05/2017
Alright Trix is gonna drop some words here.

1. KeyBash - this is the internet, revenge is never taken seriously for various reasons I am about to list.

2. -You do not know any user's location

-You do not know how to hack

-Your revenge is literally juvenile (let's be real here. It's like switching people's soup orders. Or taping gullible to the ceiling.)

Just because you apologized for some actions, it doesn't mean you deserved acceptance. That's sort of like saying a ex saying "Babe you owe me a chance since I did this". Which is a sack of BS because no one owes you jack. You just need to learn how to actually improve yourself to being a better person with people who you actually like around you. If people hate you, then move on to another place to chill. No one is forcing you to stay.

3. Lunarz - I think you may have overstepped your boundaries there. Let me explain why I think you did.

4. -You said you wanted the mods to be more active into stopping bullying on less liked users, like windumup and etc. Yet you decided to you know call people trash/other words (like with KeyBash in this thread) or actually tell someone to "kill themselves" and defended that with "it was out of passion". Passion or not you're still breaking a rule or 2. Which is very hypocritical. If others are bullies in your eyes for doing what you know is wrong, than why not you when you do it too?

-That rape comparison was not good at all. It's more like breaking your things that meant a lot to you and asking forgiveness, but not bothering repairing the damage or replacing the items broken. You cannot repair a person that was raped to being a virgin again. That's just a fact, that person will traumatized for life. (Wording may be bad there, but tl;dr rape is pretty much unfixable/not curable/ etc. Granted there's therapists to help you coop with the fact, but that only goes for far).
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:19 31/05/2017 by Trix Master 100
#1504 Posted: 02:41:01 31/05/2017
I hate everyone here and i'll find a way to destroy that person's reputation one way or another. Because if they won't accept my forgiveness, well i'll destroy everything that person loves the most.
#1505 Posted: 02:41:20 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: KeybasHedKey
That person refuses to accept my apolegies, that was the only thing that made me happy and yet refuses to allow me back. I just want that person to pay.

Stop treating me like a trash can.

Until you grow up and listen to the advice of others and stop the silly revenge plot, people are not going to respect you as much as you seem to want them to.

You can't continue acting the way you do and expect people to not only be ok with it but actively improve their viewpoint on you. The world doesn't work that way.
#1506 Posted: 02:42:53 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
I hate everyone here and i'll find a way to destroy that person's reputation one way or another. Because if they won't accept my forgiveness, well i'll destroy everything that person loves the most.

Well you made your choice. You can live with it.

Don't ever complain about how this site doesn't like you again.
#1507 Posted: 02:44:13 31/05/2017
You all hate arround here, and yet there's people worst then me and i always get the rock thrown.

You ask people to change but you can't. Let me be, people.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1508 Posted: 02:44:59 31/05/2017
if you hate everyone, then just leave.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1509 Posted: 02:46:00 31/05/2017
You love to suspend me. Like you just love it, i just want a taste of that power to make you feel what i feel.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1510 Posted: 02:46:37 31/05/2017
You all hate arround here, and yet there's people worst then me and i always get the rock thrown.

You ask people to change but you can't. Let me be, people.

Please, calm down dude... Not all of us are against you. I certainly want to see the best for everyone I meet. You gotta cool it with the revenge thing and get legit help, man.
#1511 Posted: 02:50:09 31/05/2017
You love to suspend me. Like you just love it, i just want a taste of that power to make you feel what i feel.

You need honest to god help. That's what you need. Go see a doctor. The forum is not a video game to be an edgy character in nor is it therapy session.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#1512 Posted: 02:51:55 31/05/2017
Well if that's what you want...
I'll hang myself to not bother you anymore.
#1513 Posted: 03:01:50 31/05/2017

Did I say anything about hanging yourself? No, I asked for you to seek help and get to being a better person. That's all I literally asked.
---
icon from Empoh
#1514 Posted: 03:05:57 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator

[User Posted Image]

When did anyone ever say to kill yourself? We're offering advice for you to improve as a person and your reaction is to assume we hate you and go for the nuclear option.

Please take a moment to breathe and consider what we're saying, what you're saying, and if they really match up. Nobody wants you dead. We want you to be a better person by stopping you before you do something you'll regret.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9954
#1515 Posted: 03:09:42 31/05/2017

Suicide baiting is a terrible thing to do you know
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1516 Posted: 03:10:09 31/05/2017
Help? Don't you think I tried to get help? I just want that person to accept the apolegy... and move on...
#1517 Posted: 03:12:46 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Have you actually asked us about ways to possibly do that? Or how to do a better apology if they didn't accept the other one? Or how to change as a person if the reason they won't accept it is because you haven't learned from the mistake(s)?

All we've seen you do is say they won't accept the apology and your response is to "make them pay", which would only make matters worse. They certainly won't accept your apology then.
#1518 Posted: 03:15:42 31/05/2017
sigh... i want to be happy again, but truely happy...
#1519 Posted: 03:17:36 31/05/2017 | Topic Creator
The first step is to assess what you did wrong before. Figure out why it didn't work, and improve yourself so something like that doesn't happen again. Then you can try again and apologize and maybe it'll have more weight to it because you're being a better person.

Stagnation helps nobody and'll just make you unhappy.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1520 Posted: 03:23:24 31/05/2017
well at least matt admitted he deserved some of the negative feedback. owning up is a good first step.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#1521 Posted: 05:43:56 02/06/2017
I'm a really paranoid person, so I know it's childish that I freak out with every sound that i didn't make when i'm home alone. Whenever i hear something, all that i can think of are the headlines of "teen found dead in his home"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:12 02/06/2017 by DragonCamo
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#1522 Posted: 03:15:27 03/06/2017
tbh I don't like how people like to refer themselves as they. I feel like others are just taking the definition of the word and stretching it out quite bit. Like one of its definition is "used to refer a non specific gender individual". I see this more as you not knowing or caring enough to state a person's gender rather than an antonym of him or her.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:29 03/06/2017 by somePerson
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1523 Posted: 03:44:17 03/06/2017
There were multiple questions on my history exam that I knew because of epic rap battles of history
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1524 Posted: 15:58:15 04/06/2017
I feel so inferior in my art that I'm starting to not enjoy sharing it anymore. I'm scared that people will just hate it or think I'm just begging for attention. Also, I'm incredibly jealous and intimidated by people who draw better than me. I just suck at it sometimes and I don't know what to do
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#1525 Posted: 16:24:21 04/06/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I feel so inferior in my art that I'm starting to not enjoy sharing it anymore. I'm scared that people will just hate it or think I'm just begging for attention. Also, I'm incredibly jealous and intimidated by people who draw better than me. I just suck at it sometimes and I don't know what to do

Hey, hey, never get ashamed of your art until it's been a few weeks and nothing can be done about it. It's ok to suck, that's how you know how to start improving, but you also need to value what you did right or it's going to become an art block real quick.
Considering I can't share my art everywhere now because of stuff, I'm super jealous of people who can share their works when they can and how they can. You don't know how good it is to get feedback until it's gone, don't be afraid to put yourself out there, it's healthy and not for attention.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:56 04/06/2017 by Bifrost
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1526 Posted: 16:25:44 04/06/2017
saw wonder woman yesterday, it was good
#1527 Posted: 20:37:07 04/06/2017

Hey hey just remember that everyone started somewhere - all the amazing artists you see didn't start off amazing, everyone's a beginner at some point.
My art's not so great, but when I see artists that are better than me, I think "I want to be good like that some day!" and that gives me a bunch of motivation.
Something that might help is seeing artists' "Before and After" photos with their art, seeing their art growth can give a lot of motivation too.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1528 Posted: 20:45:44 04/06/2017
Quote: Iceclaw

Hey hey just remember that everyone started somewhere - all the amazing artists you see didn't start off amazing, everyone's a beginner at some point.
My art's not so great, but when I see artists that are better than me, I think "I want to be good like that some day!" and that gives me a bunch of motivation.
Something that might help is seeing artists' "Before and After" photos with their art, seeing their art growth can give a lot of motivation too.

Sure, I just wish I didn't get so down when I fail at drawing a particular thing. I know that's what practice is for, but I get so annoyed at myself that I can't help but feel ****ty about it.

Maybe I just wasn't cut out for it... idk at this point. I'm having a kinda bad day, if you can't tell
#1529 Posted: 21:01:50 04/06/2017

Sure, I just wish I didn't get so down when I fail at drawing a particular thing. I know that's what practice is for, but I get so annoyed at myself that I can't help but feel ****ty about it.

Maybe I just wasn't cut out for it... idk at this point. I'm having a kinda bad day, if you can't tell

Drawing's pretty tough that takes a long time to get down, so don't give up! Remember to take breaks here and there, and look up a few different tutorials to see which works best for you. Believe me, you'll get there.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1530 Posted: 21:36:26 04/06/2017

Drawing's pretty tough that takes a long time to get down, so don't give up! Remember to take breaks here and there, and look up a few different tutorials to see which works best for you. Believe me, you'll get there.

Thank you so much for helping me out a bit. I still feel like ****, but at least I'm a bit more encouraged today... Only a bit, though. Tutorials are hard for me to search for, honestly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:53:20 04/06/2017 by TheToyNerd
#1531 Posted: 23:31:43 04/06/2017

Thank you so much for helping me out a bit. I still feel like ****, but at least I'm a bit more encouraged today... Only a bit, though. Tutorials are hard for me to search for, honestly.

No problem
Yeah finding good ones can be hard. Just gotta search around a bit. I usually look on dA, Tumblr, YouTube, and Pinterest if it helps any.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8512
#1532 Posted: 00:13:03 06/06/2017
You know, I don't get why everyone goes "lmao those straight white people" when it comes to baby gender reveals.

Like, calm your rolls. They're just celebrating the fact that they're gonna have a kid, and that the kid is growing happy and healthy. Sure, there are some gender reveal methods that are ridiculous and extra. There are others that are.....weird..., but other than that, people just make fun about the concept of gender reveals in general . Out of all of the "straight white people" jokes I like to laugh at, that one honestly doesn't make sense to me.

Of course other than the.....
weird ones
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#1533 Posted: 22:11:45 08/06/2017
I am sorta interesting in taking gymnastics. I saw Tom Holland do a flip when he was at that Children's Hospital and I was all, "Woah, I wanna be able to do that!"

So, yeah. It looks cool.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1534 Posted: 03:44:36 10/06/2017
This account is actually run by me and my twin, we alternate control every day.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1535 Posted: 03:54:57 10/06/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

What's his name.
---
Bruh
#1536 Posted: 03:59:56 10/06/2017
Quote: Crash10

What's his name.

Lambinski
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1537 Posted: 21:17:13 10/06/2017
sorry ive caused so much drama and annoyance over the years
It's scary sharing opinions when those who agree are silent and those who disagree are not
that said i stand by a lot of the things I've said and opinions I've shared

i regret my past here, if i could start over i would.

i wanna apologize to anyone i treated badly in the past, especially in my early years.

There are a few of you I don't talk to outside of ds and I wish that I did, I guess I just was afraid to say anything in fear that they didn't like me because of my previous actions or my opinions or they just found me obnoxious. Maybe that will change now.

I might come back someday but I need at least a month or two or five away. This place can be toxic, incredibly toxic. But it's home and it's hard to leave it forever.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#1538 Posted: 18:14:16 11/06/2017
I think I need anti-depressants. Everyday, I go into a fit of depression and anxiety and it's starting to wear on me. Nothing I do helps and I don't want to burden my friends with my annoying rants. I'm so scared that medication will **** me up and my parents probably won't go for it...

I just want help so bad. I'm growing more and more suicidal by the day and my urges to self harm are so unavoidable I've started to give in a little
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:15:44 11/06/2017 by TheToyNerd
#1539 Posted: 16:37:26 15/06/2017
I love both Lycanrocs, but I wish instead of being two different permanent forms, I would have preferred if it changed from day to night. Midday focusing on Special attack and speed, while Midnight focused on Attack and speed. To make them ONLY one form, give them a Sun stone or Moon stone to hold to Midday and Midnight respectively.

Along with that, Midnight always looked weird in 3D, but in the anime, they make it him look ****ing awesome. They nail the design.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1540 Posted: 02:50:38 16/06/2017
I don't think I have it in me to hate someone. Sure, I might heavily disagree with some people's opinions or actions, but I won't straight out hate them. It would probably take years of abuse to get me to hate someone, but even then, I'm not sure if I can.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1541 Posted: 07:13:47 16/06/2017

What's his name.

Gaylord69
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1542 Posted: 07:18:33 16/06/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

What's his name.

Gaylord69

Ya caught me oopsie
---
#1543 Posted: 01:55:00 20/06/2017
I ate 40 pizza rolls for dinner tonight.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1544 Posted: 02:42:30 20/06/2017
I feel evil for that thought. I probably shouldn't have even brought up the fact I COULD have said something.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3367
#1545 Posted: 23:42:28 20/06/2017
Whenever someone in a TV show episode or movie does a title drop; I IMMEDIATELY say "Roll Credits!"
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
First | Previous | Page 31 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me