Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 29 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1401 Posted: 01:54:49 21/05/2017
Quote: Chompy-King257
To add onto that state discussion, I'm in Jersey.

Oh yeah, the Lavender Town theme from Pokemon still scares the living hell out of me and I'm not 100% sure why. But whenever I listen to it I get a headache and a lump in my throat and I just get so uncomfortable.

I ****ing love the Lavender Town theme. I live for the creepy themes in Pokemon.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:14 21/05/2017 by Seiki
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1402 Posted: 02:11:02 21/05/2017

Oh yeah, the Lavender Town theme from Pokemon still scares the living hell out of me and I'm not 100% sure why. But whenever I listen to it I get a headache and a lump in my throat and I just get so uncomfortable.

then you could never watch my "recreating gengar in imaginators" video
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#1403 Posted: 03:59:31 21/05/2017
Some spooky songs definately get to me even if I know rumors are at the most creepypasta or where they play in. Drought from Gen 3 and Gehenna(it has another name but don't remember) from Skullgirls come to mind.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1404 Posted: 16:25:42 21/05/2017
The more I think about it, the less I like the Samurai Jack finale. It's pretty much the exact opposite of the ending I wanted I almost might not even accept it as canon. And I hate saying it. No respecting to Genndy though, he's amazing.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:28:50 21/05/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#1405 Posted: 18:28:59 21/05/2017
gonna try and see the boss baby today wish me luck
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#1406 Posted: 23:07:45 21/05/2017
Quote: Seiki

I ****ing love the Lavender Town theme. I live for the creepy themes in Pokemon.

Ehh, it's okay. Usually, I like creepier themes like that, b/c they're good for an "ambient music" playlist. But Ultra Space's theme just does a much better job at being "creepy, but oddly relaxing" for me. ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#1407 Posted: 23:09:49 21/05/2017
i did a dramatic reading of the first sonichu issue
ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#1408 Posted: 02:07:11 23/05/2017
Quote: ZapNorris

Zap to the extreme.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
#1409 Posted: 02:16:13 23/05/2017
Quote: ThefirstNapkin

Zap to the extreme.

quite literally, yes.

ThefirstNapkin Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#1410 Posted: 02:21:45 23/05/2017
For everyone in the UK, even if you're far away from Manchester, please make sure you stay safe.
---
"If you can't show proof that you're alive, it might as well be the same thing as being dead."
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1411 Posted: 02:43:37 23/05/2017
For everyone in the UK, even if you're far away from Manchester, please make sure you stay safe.

What happened?
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#1412 Posted: 04:31:25 23/05/2017
Quote: Bryman04

What happened?

Ariana Grande concert had an explosion, several people died and several are missing.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1413 Posted: 02:38:00 24/05/2017
This is gonna get a bit heavy so Read With Caution

I wanna commit self harm so badly sometimes. I feel like such a failure and a loser... I rationalize it as punishment for being this worthless. It's been on my mind so much. I even visualized it in a dream. The only reason I don't do it is because my friends would probably be pissed/concerned about me and I don't want to hurt them at all with my ****ty attitude
#1414 Posted: 01:09:46 25/05/2017
My Personal Thoughts are very spur of the moment and I sometimes wish that people PM me about it. I'm a bit of an attention whore sometimes.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1415 Posted: 01:17:06 25/05/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
My Personal Thoughts are very spur of the moment and I sometimes wish that people PM me about it. I'm a bit of an attention whore sometimes.

Pft I completely understand you.

It's not like I don't want attention sometimes too.

And by sometimes I mean everyday.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:44 25/05/2017 by Crash10
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1416 Posted: 01:21:43 25/05/2017
My phone crashed two hours ago and it still says low power, even though it's been charging for most of those two hours. I'm starting to wonder if it bit the dust.

...Which means I lost all my app progress. GREAT JOB STORM.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1417 Posted: 02:00:22 25/05/2017
i'm kinda suprised somebody tried to steal the art for the garbage club comics on dA. like, if youre stealing an image of a poorly drawn lizard screaming that's really low
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1418 Posted: 11:48:25 25/05/2017
I learned yesterday that kids at my school were stealing School food

WHO WOULD WANT TO STEAL SCHOOL FOOD!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#1419 Posted: 17:05:16 25/05/2017
I go to school in pajamas because I'm too lazy to completely change myself.

No shame.

Okay, actually, a lot of shame.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:39 25/05/2017 by Crash10
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#1420 Posted: 17:32:44 25/05/2017
A few years ago I'd say that's preposterous but a huge chunk of people at uni do exactly that.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1421 Posted: 20:20:07 25/05/2017
I have had acne on my back and shoulders for years. I hate it. It makes me feel so ugly and unattractive, I worry that any girl who sees it will go off running cuz of how unattractive it is, I recently started some treatment for it but it hasn't gotten much better in the few days I have. I just hate it so much, I refuse to take my shirt off, it makes me feel worthless and disgusting.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#1422 Posted: 01:15:03 26/05/2017
I fear that I'm taking this whole waifu thing too seriously. Help meeeeeeeee.
---
Bruh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1423 Posted: 01:40:38 26/05/2017
Quote: Crash10
I fear that I'm taking this whole waifu thing too seriously. Help meeeeeeeee.

As long as you're not trying to legally marry your waifs, you're probably fine.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1424 Posted: 00:19:40 27/05/2017
I don't understand people who take not being in a relationship too seriously

Sure it sucks to feel lonely, I've been there plenty of times, but being in a relationship isn't the best thing in the world that's going to suddenly cure you of all your life problems.

I especially don't understand when it comes from young people. You're a teenager / young adult, you still have decades of life ahead of you, there's 7 billion people on this planet, there's several thousand in your state, you'll probably find someone. Get over it and focus on actual problems like your education or career or whatever.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#1425 Posted: 01:05:13 27/05/2017
Quote: Iceclaw

Sure it sucks to feel lonely, I've been there plenty of times, but being in a relationship isn't the best thing in the world that's going to suddenly cure you of all your life problems.

I especially don't understand when it comes from young people. You're a teenager / young adult, you still have decades of life ahead of you, there's 7 billion people on this planet, there's several thousand in your state, you'll probably find someone. Get over it and focus on actual problems like your education or career or whatever.

I appreciate your sentiment here, but I don't think people are failing out of school because they think a girl is hot... That's an odd remark to make
#1426 Posted: 01:12:07 27/05/2017

I appreciate your sentiment here, but I don't think people are failing out of school because they think a girl is hot... That's an odd remark to make

I never implied that people are failing school because they like a girl oh my god
What I'm saying is that some people are acting as if not being in a relationship is a lot more important than it actually is, what I'm saying is that they should instead focus on something that that's actually important to life, education being an example.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:13:15 27/05/2017 by Iceclaw
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1427 Posted: 02:03:40 27/05/2017
^ your signature makes that funny
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1428 Posted: 02:22:28 27/05/2017

Check your ****ing privilege bro, not everyone has the luxury of being able to be in a relationship..

/s (mostly)
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1429 Posted: 02:26:11 27/05/2017

You'd be surprised. I have a friend.... Though I do understand he is VERY in the minority. I hope....
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#1430 Posted: 02:28:00 27/05/2017

Not even remotely what she meant.
It's just relationships are not "no more problems" passes like some people think they are. They bring about another torrent of stresses.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#1431 Posted: 02:32:26 27/05/2017
Sorry, I'm dumb sometimes. Carry on!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#1432 Posted: 02:49:42 27/05/2017
Actually I'd like to capitalize upon what Iceclaw said.
I miss some aspects of the single life, I really do. I'm going to be crude and nasty here but sometimes (more often now) I somewhat absolutely HATE being simply in love with someone. It opens me up to obligations and it makes me do more than I normally would, which appears nice in my sense but I always want a sort of solitude I feel I'm not entitled to when in a relationship. I also find it really easy lately to get repulsed by the idea of dating mainly because times aren't always peachy. Sometimes I worry I'm not going to find the perfect one mainly because I have changed a lot in the past few years, but this only hits my head when in a relationship because let's face it, I'm far from finding that perfect someone mainly because the perfect person doesn't exist. That's just humans not being satisfied with what they have, perfectly normal. Make do with what you have and don't be a stick in the mud about being single, it's annoying to everyone, single or taken.

tl;dr relationships ALWAYS fucc with your moods and not at all fixes them
---
BREATHE AIR.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:11:36 27/05/2017 by ThroneOfMalefor
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#1433 Posted: 04:16:13 27/05/2017

Good point.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1434 Posted: 20:33:00 27/05/2017 | Topic Creator

It won't cure all your problems but at the same time a relationship (specifically a good one) can offer a valuable branch of emotional support and increased happiness that you may or may not have realized is missing. There's multiple factors that go into why someone may want to be in a relationship or what matters to them and simply put not all will be met while single.

Similarly, saying "there's still time" is a very open ended boilerplate response that doesn't really solve anything or alleviate the problem. The open ended statement can mean finding someone next month or when you're 85 and in the end one of those results is a lot more valuable than the other.

Loneliness and isolation can absolutely be notable problems in someone's life. It's all about perspective. If someone is failing or broke and their biggest problem is that they aren't getting laid, it does seem like priorities are out of order, but it's still down to perspective. And if someone is doing well in many facets of life but they still feel dissatisfied because they feel alone, well that's unfortunate too and isn't something that should just be glossed over so easily. It's not a fake problem or one that shouldn't matter like you seem to imply.

There's pros and cons to both being single and in a relationship but at the same time a healthy relationship can definitely have a lot more positives than negatives. So long as the person isn't blaming everyone else for their issue rather than looking introspectively, I don't see too much issue in someone feeling upset about being lonely.

Related confession: My mind is all over the place on this subject and on what exactly it is I want. I both am in a much better place now than I was before about being single and yet at the same time finding myself in spots where I feel I could be happier with someone.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:36:38 27/05/2017 by CAV
#1435 Posted: 20:54:59 27/05/2017 | Topic Creator
A relationship is not mandatory but I have a really hard time faulting anyone for feeling lonely because they're single and they feel unwanted, physically and/or emotionally.

I can't fault someone for feeling like they should've already experienced something when they haven't yet. "Get over it" or "wait until undetermined period of time" are not very helpful statements that cure them of feeling bad.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:56:16 27/05/2017 by CAV
#1436 Posted: 21:05:33 27/05/2017 | Topic Creator
There's definitely a fine line to walk and it's generally helpful to not speak so much about this problem. Also depends highly on how you go about things.

Bottling up is generally not recommended for really anything but this seems to be the exception.

EDIT: It's also a problem if you only complain about being alone while also doing little to fix the problem (whether it be putting yourself out there or self-reflecting on what the problem may be).

EDIT 2: Anybody notice how a guy being desperate is a turn off and ugly while a woman being desperate is cute and a tragedy?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:07:57 27/05/2017 by CAV
#1437 Posted: 21:17:30 27/05/2017
While I would like to be in a relationship someday, get hitched, have some awesome kids, I admit, being single feels rather free, and I like freedom. I love that America allows that. God bless America.

But yeah, being single is neat.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#1438 Posted: 21:21:21 27/05/2017
Quote: CAV
EDIT 2: Anybody notice how a guy being desperate is a turn off and ugly while a woman being desperate is cute and a tragedy?

can you give an example of this
#1439 Posted: 21:24:04 27/05/2017 | Topic Creator
If someone is unhappy with that aspect of their life I can't fault them for wanting to seek something. It's when they get to a point where they're affecting or harming other lives that it becomes a serious problem. I'd advise them to pick up hobbies and see what happens then.

I mean bottling up feelings in that people are going to get annoyed if you're constantly complaining about feeling alone and single.
#1440 Posted: 21:26:12 27/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox
Quote: CAV

can you give an example of this

In media some activities or notes a woman could do (having photos of a crush, trying to figure out what they like) can be seen as quirky or cute rather than stalkerish. Also a woman complaining about being alone seems to garner more sympathetic responses, whereas a guy doing such is labeled desperate or whiny.

I could also be talking bull****. I don't at all rule that out.
#1441 Posted: 21:36:58 27/05/2017
DID A MOD JUST DOUBLE POST?
---
#1442 Posted: 21:38:42 27/05/2017 | Topic Creator
Double posting was apparently never against the rules and isn't considered spam until it's 4x.
#1443 Posted: 21:40:28 27/05/2017
Pfft, you're ok for now....Mr. CAV.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#1444 Posted: 21:45:20 27/05/2017
Quote: Lunarz
Quote: Beemo

same.

same.

same.

Oh no, not this again.
---
Soon.
First | Previous | Page 29 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me