Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 26 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1251 Posted: 01:22:14 01/05/2017
I'm one of those people that can listen to a song over and over again without getting tired of it.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1252 Posted: 01:28:41 01/05/2017
I punched a my Ex-Best Friend twice because he crap-talked my mom about where she was from and didn't get in trouble

Meanwhile, I got a Major for accidently reading the wrong book
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1253 Posted: 01:35:32 01/05/2017
Post A Pic of Yourself is my favorite topic because I like having faces to the usernames (especially the female o-*brick'd*)

I wish I had a face to connect to some of my friends here. And even if I have seen the face of an Internet friend... I still kinda want to see it again, lol.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1254 Posted: 01:44:29 01/05/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Post A Pic of Yourself is my favorite topic because I like having faces to the usernames (especially the female o-*brick'd*)

I wish I had a face to connect to some of my friends here. And even if I have seen the face of an Internet friend... I still kinda want to see it again, lol.

Post a picture of dis d-*Your comment had been deemed non-advirtiser friendly*
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1255 Posted: 02:02:35 01/05/2017

I refuse to post a pic of myself in there ever again after certain events.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1256 Posted: 02:03:49 01/05/2017
i feel like Chadtronic has sold out. He used to make his own, unique reaction content- now he does a ton of sponsored videos with hasbro and it feels like he's going down a dark path that leads youtubers into a quality decline

my thoughts and fricks go out to you, chad
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1257 Posted: 02:12:02 01/05/2017
I always like seeing people's original little projects on here. It makes me want to work on something of my own.
#1258 Posted: 02:29:42 01/05/2017
Quote: Carmelita Fox
I always like seeing people's original little projects on here. It makes me want to work on something of my own.

thanks carm :3
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1259 Posted: 02:35:38 01/05/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
i feel like Chadtronic has sold out. He used to make his own, unique reaction content- now he does a ton of sponsored videos with hasbro and it feels like he's going down a dark path that leads youtubers into a quality decline

my thoughts and fricks go out to you, chad

Yeah **** him he doesn't need money to survive and we all know YouTube gives out enough money to make a living off of, especially for smaller ones like him
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1260 Posted: 19:55:50 01/05/2017

I would post a picture of me if I had any good pictures of me >:l
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:24:30 12/05/2017 by Mesuxelf
#1261 Posted: 00:05:39 03/05/2017
I get incredibly agitated when people say 'could of' or 'should of' or 'wouldn't of', things to that effect. It's 'have', not 'of'. Why the hell is this mistake so common? I get that phonetically it sounds the same but seriously?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#1262 Posted: 03:13:57 03/05/2017
i actually kinda liked planet sheen when i was little
#1263 Posted: 03:16:36 03/05/2017
i actually kinda liked planet sheen when i was little

Same dude I thought it was the funniest ****
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1264 Posted: 08:00:39 03/05/2017
ive come to realize that i have trust issues.

i get surrounded by a group of friends, though i don't really feel like their my friends and that they'll all just make some decision that they don't like me and leave.

even though some of these people probably do care for me, i just feel disconnected from it all.

i think its connected to something that happened long ago..

hell, sometimes i don't even trust my own boyfriend when he says how much he cares about me..

i get really jealous of people who have best friends that go out with them or they share their most inner secrets with..

meh, im rambling now lol
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1265 Posted: 10:31:25 03/05/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
I get incredibly agitated when people say 'could of' or 'should of' or 'wouldn't of', things to that effect. It's 'have', not 'of'. Why the hell is this mistake so common? I get that phonetically it sounds the same but seriously?

It's so common because when people speak to each other, could've sounds like could of, and so we translate that into writing by typing could of. It's kind of obvious how this could of come about if you think about it
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1266 Posted: 12:52:18 03/05/2017
jesus, looking through old topics like the old picture thread and seeing my posts and how much of a conceited horny disrespectful unfunny asshole I was.
I'm really sorry for all of that, especially to all the girls I was so gross to. I remember I was really gross to people like coocie and i think even darby, I wanna apologize for that I can't believe how gross and disrespectful I was
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:14 03/05/2017 by Lunarz
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#1267 Posted: 16:02:57 03/05/2017
lmao if you were to me, i have no grudges against you. regardless, i appreciate that you thought to apologize. i always look back at the way i used to act here and shudder, i went through the cringiest parts of my life while on this site, so i assume it goes that way for others too
#1268 Posted: 16:31:09 03/05/2017
i think i just realized how little self-control i have.
#1269 Posted: 23:59:46 03/05/2017
Quote: Mesuxelf

It's so common because when people speak to each other, could've sounds like could of, and so we translate that into writing by typing could of. It's kind of obvious how this could of come about if you think about it

That's why I said they phonetically sound the same, I realize this. Even so, one would think it'd be common enough knowledge that it's incorrect.

Our education system is failing us.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1270 Posted: 00:32:34 04/05/2017
I've broken three pairs of earbuds in roughly a year.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1271 Posted: 01:39:39 04/05/2017
i think forum games is dumb and i dont know why we have it
---
#1272 Posted: 01:44:31 04/05/2017
Quote: Lunarz

For fun
---
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1273 Posted: 01:51:18 04/05/2017

For fun

FOR GLORY!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1274 Posted: 01:56:29 04/05/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
For fun

FOR GLORY!

FOR PUTIN'S GREAT NATION!
---
#1275 Posted: 02:00:29 04/05/2017

Topics involving weird and silly forum based "games" would happen whether the section existed or not. At least with the section, it all gets corralled into one space to be ignored instead of spamming up other sections.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1276 Posted: 02:10:19 04/05/2017

For fun

FOR GLORY!

FOR FRIENNDS!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1277 Posted: 02:10:28 04/05/2017
okay here's one

We had to dissect a frog today in marine bio. It was alright, i'm not a pussy who can't dissect in high school.

We had to break it's arms in order to pin it down to the tray, and i took up the task.

I just moved it's front arms around until the bones cracked, and... it was kinda satisfying. probably just the noise but should i get help?? i don't wanna be a serial killer born from a frog dissection guys
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#1278 Posted: 02:26:48 04/05/2017
okay here's one

We had to dissect a frog today in marine bio. It was alright, i'm not a pussy who can't dissect in high school.

We had to break it's arms in order to pin it down to the tray, and i took up the task.

I just moved it's front arms around until the bones cracked, and... it was kinda satisfying. probably just the noise but should i get help?? i don't wanna be a serial killer born from a frog dissection guys

Jesus Christ, your becoming just like Alydol but with frogs instead of cats. Stop it, get some help. /s
#1279 Posted: 02:45:35 04/05/2017
Quote: Bryman04
okay here's one

Jesus Christ, your becoming just like Alydol but with frogs instead of cats. Stop it, get some help. /s

i must seek help. i gotta hop right to it.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1280 Posted: 05:21:31 04/05/2017

That's why I said they phonetically sound the same, I realize this. Even so, one would think it'd be common enough knowledge that it's incorrect.

My English teacher wrote "should of" in one of her questions yesterday ("what should of Bob done to make his essay better" or something like that). Definitely failing.
---
Dead
#1281 Posted: 05:31:41 04/05/2017
Quote: mega spyro

My English teacher wrote "should of" in one of her questions yesterday ("what should of Bob done to make his essay better" or something like that). Definitely failing.

My English teacher gives us an extra credit point if we find a grammatical or spelling error in anything he does.
---
#1282 Posted: 13:55:55 04/05/2017
I really like Rebecca Sugar and and she's awesome, but her art style is hideous. Thank God Steven Universe doesn't use it.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1283 Posted: 15:31:52 04/05/2017

you didn't get my joke :c
#1284 Posted: 15:32:32 04/05/2017
okay here's one

wtf did you have to kill it yourselves?
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1285 Posted: 16:39:16 04/05/2017
Quote: mega spyro

My English teacher gives us an extra credit point if we find a grammatical or spelling error in anything he does.

My teacher doesn't, because she hates to be proven wrong.
---
Dead
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1286 Posted: 17:07:29 04/05/2017
I really like Rebecca Sugar and and she's awesome, but her art style is hideous. Thank God Steven Universe doesn't use it.

Never saw it. Can you show me some?
---
Bruh
#1287 Posted: 17:19:55 04/05/2017
Quote: Crash10

Never saw it. Can you show me some?

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

here ya go
---
#1288 Posted: 18:07:20 04/05/2017
Oh sweet Jesus
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:07:33 04/05/2017 by Seiki
#1289 Posted: 18:11:15 04/05/2017
Quote: Seiki
Oh sweet Jesus

I know right?
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1290 Posted: 18:39:36 04/05/2017
It's ugly as heck, but kinda charming? I don't know, I wouldn't like to see this for too much, but there's something interesting at the animation.
---
Bruh
#1291 Posted: 19:47:39 04/05/2017
Now I don't know all the behind the scenes stuff but from what I can tell nothing has been done about Alydol by the mods and it's starting to piss me off so i'm going to dark myself about this.
---
#1292 Posted: 20:04:19 04/05/2017
Now I don't know all the behind the scenes stuff but from what I can tell nothing has been done about Alydol by the mods and it's starting to piss me off so i'm going to dark myself about this.

Did I miss something or is this just in reference to previous events? I don't think I've seen any posts from her since she was gnorc'd for that whole cat eating incident.
---
#1293 Posted: 20:04:53 04/05/2017

Did I miss something or is this just in reference to previous events? I don't think I've seen any posts from her since she was gnorc'd for that whole cat eating incident.

Go to the RIP Ra topic, she deleted the post but me and mesu quoted it
---
#1294 Posted: 20:06:14 04/05/2017

Go to the RIP Ra topic, she deleted the post but me and mesu quoted it

Ah, carry on them.
---
#1295 Posted: 20:22:45 04/05/2017
wh

my post is gone

what is this black magic
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#1296 Posted: 20:27:54 04/05/2017
Quote: Crash10
It's ugly as heck, but kinda charming? I don't know, I wouldn't like to see this for too much, but there's something interesting at the animation.

It's hideous, and I love it for that. It's just got this raw, organic feel, especially when animated. I'm weird.
#1297 Posted: 20:39:31 04/05/2017
wh

my post is gone

what is this black magic

im assuming jcw deleted our posts for some reason???

There are at least three users I can think of that deserve ripto's and nothing is ever done about them, just slap a gnorc and forget, that doesn't help.

I already messaged dark about Alydol so i hope he does something

Honestly Dark really needs to give mods the power to ripto if all mods in the subforum agree on it I think
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:54 04/05/2017 by Lunarz
#1298 Posted: 20:42:27 04/05/2017
^^^^i don't have a moderated message though!
First | Previous | Page 26 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me