Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 23 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#1101 Posted: 22:23:43 01/04/2017
I freed a bird to save all the other birds from scaly face.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1102 Posted: 00:22:18 02/04/2017
every time i talk to someone IRL about Doctor Who i tell them the eleventh doctor is my favorite
it's actually seven but i don't want to reveal my level 900 wizardry
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#1103 Posted: 03:26:33 02/04/2017
I feign my feelings too hard to the point that I sometimes forget I don't mean them.
Like, I realize I'm being deceptive, then try to exclude that person from my life by deliberately being uninteresting and whatnot to smoothly guide their departure.

- - -

Text sometimes tires me to the point of not wanting to ever reply.
I at minimum would prefer a call in voice or a full visit in person to revel in one's true character. Staring at someone's texted message is mundane and next to nothing separates it from someone else's. It bores me beyond belief and I don't care who you are, if we are always text text text I might just drop off unexpectedly. If I can't have the chance to take you at face value for any reason, I'm going to lose interest.
---
BREATHE AIR.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1104 Posted: 23:16:44 02/04/2017
Fat bottomed girls you make the rocking world go round!!!
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#1105 Posted: 05:08:55 05/04/2017
I'm actually pretty happy seeing more and more people making jokes ironically that can be "triggering".

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a time and place, but people whining about who they are, the history they have, and why we should stop having fun because they're offended is getting old. I can understand this being seen as insensitive, which is why I said that there's a time and place, but when the majority of the people present want to joke about w/e just be quiet or step out for a bit till is over. Like in one of the Discord groups I'm on they often make sexist jokes. I chuckle here and there cuz I know they're not being serious and doing it ironically. It can get pretty far to a point I just go and do my own thing and not pay attention to the group for a bit as it makes me feel uncomfortable or just simply don't care for it. The times I cringe at the jokes they make on Funhaus about women. Oh Lord :')
In other channels we make racist jokes. Again, we do it ironically. Just the sense of humor one holds. Thankfully the group is small and they're all cool with it. We mostly insult Hispanic since we ourselves are Hispanic and feel more comfortable ****ting our own race. Or even interests. We're all weebs so we feel comfortable shredding our existence.

I'm just happy to see more and more...uhh..."offensive" jokes made ironically cuz that hopefully means the more the days past the more people can take a joke.

I personally find that I have definitely seen a decrease in people claiming they're offended and the other people should be ashamed for being alive.

I may not be ready for the future and wish I wouldn't partake in it, but I am looking forward to it.
pls no hate
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:09:53 05/04/2017 by wspyro
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#1106 Posted: 10:00:17 05/04/2017
I really agree with you on this one wspyro. I also chat on a Discord group with gays, furries, weebs and even depressives and we all joke about those kind of people, and no one gets offended. It's great we can joke about ourselves and others, but yeah, more "private" places like Discord are better for this.
---
Bruh
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#1107 Posted: 04:40:05 06/04/2017
I have severe self esteem issues. I think I'm absolutely hideous, I think I look absolutely atrocious in pictures at the very least and I feel that I'll never find love due to my hideous face. I've been told by many girls that I'm attractive, ranging between 7.5-9 on average but I don't see it, i think I'm disgusting, when I used tinder I never got swipes, when i look in the mirror all i see is a disgusting piece of garbage with no talent and no friends and no luck. I hate how I look. And I hate that I hate how I look.

-----

I like how I always come back like "oh ive changed" and i keep doing that, makes me seem like im a liar or something. I regret my past actions so much i'm embarrassed but, and this is the final time I'm saying this. I've changed. For good. For the better.

i suppose maybe it isn't as meaningful or believable cuz I've done it so much but i wanna apologize to anyone i ever offended or was weird or a jerk to (a few specifically come to mind and I'm truly sorry. I feel awful for the ways I've acted; immature, hormonal, weird, etc) I hope we can start again
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:05:39 06/04/2017 by Lunarz
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1108 Posted: 10:52:02 06/04/2017
i am attracted to both David Tennant and Billie Piper and I am not ashamed
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#1109 Posted: 13:46:39 06/04/2017
I hate having to constantly lie. To you, and more importantly myself. I know what's really going on but I'm too much of a coward to do anything about it.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#1110 Posted: 15:12:39 06/04/2017
I keep calling people "kid" even if they're the same age or older in uni
Everyone looks 17 to me here
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#1111 Posted: 15:25:04 06/04/2017
I'm probably autistic...
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1112 Posted: 16:07:11 06/04/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I'm probably autistic...

What make you think this
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1113 Posted: 16:23:05 06/04/2017
Quote: Bifrost
I keep calling people "kid" even if they're the same age or older in uni
Everyone looks 17 to me here

You're misreading their ages.

Better call Tumblr to give you a lesson kiddo.
---
Bruh
#1114 Posted: 16:27:56 06/04/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I'm probably autistic...

What make you think this

Idk. I'm just super weird socially, sometimes. I don't like making eye contact and I fumble over my words a lot.
#1115 Posted: 16:31:12 06/04/2017
I'm probably autistic...

What make you think this

Idk. I'm just super weird socially, sometimes. I don't like making eye contact and I fumble over my words a lot.

I wouldn't take those as definite signs but if you think you do consult your parents about seeing a psychologist. Im sorry you feel that way smilie
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#1116 Posted: 16:31:36 06/04/2017
I'm probably autistic...

What make you think this

I do this kinda stuff a lot too, so I'm familiar with this worry.
---
Bruh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#1117 Posted: 16:51:32 06/04/2017
as i get older i lean more towards just liking the classic spyro games..

its not that i think LoS is a bad series, I just enjoy replaying the classics more.

why is that, though?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#1118 Posted: 16:53:21 06/04/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
as i get older i lean more towards just liking the classic spyro games..

its not that i think LoS is a bad series, I just enjoy replaying the classics more.

why is that, though?

Idk... Classic Spyro was probably just better, lol.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#1119 Posted: 19:25:38 06/04/2017
I'm probably autistic...

What make you think this

I do the exact same thing. I think I might have Asperger's or something, but, eh, I don't know. I also fool around with my hands a lot, sometimes.

Also, parisruelz12, it's because the classics are usually the best. <3
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#1120 Posted: 20:04:14 06/04/2017
i've always wanted to write YA and romance novels because the amount of brainless, self-indulgent trash that gets published for those genres is amazing
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1121 Posted: 20:20:40 06/04/2017
I've been holding this one back for a long time.

Whenever I see people use the word waifu I think of...

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1122 Posted: 01:12:52 07/04/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I have an obsession for twinks, if that wasn't already made obvious in the past.

Kind of NSFW, I guess?

twunks>twinks

. . .
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#1123 Posted: 01:15:58 07/04/2017
Everyone is so excited for Dunkirk,Spider-Man Homecoming, Despicable Me 3, The Mummy, War for Planet of the Apes, and Bladerunner 2049

Meanwhile I'm here like

Who's excited for Early Man? No, Not yet?
How about Ready Player One?
That Den of Thieves movie seems pretty cool
Black Panther and Ralph breaks the Internet looks cool
How about Rampage and Avengers Infinity War?
Slender Man movie anyone?
The Han Solo film?
Jurrassic World 2?
Ant Man and The Wasp?
Holmes and Watson?!
S.C.O.O.B?!!
Goosebumps 2??!
Venom?!!!
JUNGLE BOOK?!
ANIMATED SPIDER MAN?!!!??
MARY POPPINS RETURNS!!?!?!?!!?!

Oh wait, those come out 2018 lol
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1124 Posted: 01:32:24 07/04/2017
Quote: CommanderGame
I have an obsession for twinks, if that wasn't already made obvious in the past.

Kind of NSFW, I guess?

twunks>twinks

. . .

twinkies > all

-----
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1125 Posted: 10:01:10 07/04/2017
I'm worried I won't ever make friends where I'm living and I'm worried I won't meet anyone, kinda don't wanna be 30 and a virgin

No one swipes me on tinder and I don't know where to go to meet people and im honestly super worried i wont ever meet anyone
---
#1126 Posted: 12:45:17 07/04/2017
Quote: Seiki
Quote: CommanderGame

Kind of NSFW, I guess?

twunks>twinks

. . .

twinkies > all

-----

YO DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU STARTED COMMANDERGAME! IT'S A WAR ON THE BEST KIND OF GAY PERSON!

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:20:57 07/04/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#1127 Posted: 14:25:07 08/04/2017
I didn't like how The Joker had fangs in Lego Batman. It didn't fit the character.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1128 Posted: 14:28:15 08/04/2017
I didn't like how The Joker had fangs in Lego Batman. It didn't fit the character.

It looked absolutely adorable, though!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#1129 Posted: 01:02:52 09/04/2017
Quote: TheJMAN184
I haven't seen a single episode of Rick'n'Morty ever. I don't know if it shows on TV here and I don't wanna be a filthy pirate.

It's on Adult Swim right now. Adult Swim shares it channel number with Cartoon Network.
---
#1130 Posted: 01:10:07 09/04/2017
I haven't seen a single episode of Rick'n'Morty ever. I don't know if it shows on TV here and I don't wanna be a filthy pirate.

It's on Adult Swim right now. Adult Swim shares it channel number with Cartoon Network.

I don't have Adult Swin where I live, Cartoon Network is 24/7 here.

That sucks.
---
#1131 Posted: 02:04:33 09/04/2017

literally just watch it on toonova
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#1132 Posted: 03:28:01 09/04/2017

I think hulu has it (at least in the US)
---
Dead
#1133 Posted: 15:37:03 09/04/2017
Oh gosh, I cringe so hard when I look at my older posts and see how terrible my English was before...

On the good side, I really improved it since I joined. Not all that great, but good enough.
---
Bruh
#1134 Posted: 19:53:20 09/04/2017
Quote: Crash10
Oh gosh, I cringe so hard when I look at my older posts and see how terrible my English was before...

On the good side, I really improved it since I joined. Not all that great, but good enough.

If you hadn't told me I wouldn't have known English was your second language
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8585
#1135 Posted: 06:21:53 10/04/2017
I've never confessed before, in any official or unofficial way, but...
I look back at what has been... and what could have been. And I look back with deep deep regret and sadness.
I know I could have done things differently-- and should have. And I know that with every action-- there lies an consequence.
I know how you feel and I know how you felt-- and I deeply regret the actions that resulted in such feelings.
Throughout it all-- I deeply cared. I always cared and always will-- to a degree.

I choose my friends carefully.... I always have. And although I look back with regret-- I also look back with understanding.
I understand why things are how they-- and how they became what they are. I look forward with hope but also respect.
I respect and understand the situation as it stands. And no matter what happens-- thank-you. Thank-you for everything.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1136 Posted: 13:41:07 12/04/2017
On the next episode of Spellslamzer75's Passionate Opinions...
I dislike anyone who uses a certain word starting with "W", no matter if they're joking or not. I refuse to say it because it disgusts me.

You all know what it is. A word that most people use to describe fictional female characters they like. The same word that absolutely destroyed Fire Emblem's pride. smilie
---
Strength, courage, and evil
#1137 Posted: 15:49:42 12/04/2017
Quote: Spellslamzer75
I dislike anyone who uses a certain word starting with "W", no matter if they're joking or not. I refuse to say it because it disgusts me.

You all know what it is. A word that most people use to describe fictional female characters they like. The same word that absolutely destroyed Fire Emblem's pride. smilie

Because Fire Emblem was such a great franchise before this came in...

Now I need to run for my life.
---
Bruh
#1138 Posted: 17:00:07 12/04/2017
Are you actually triggered by the word waifu? LMAO You FE elitest never cease to amuse me.

Oh. Waifu.

I thought you were talking about another word that stars with "W" and can be used to describe female...
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#1139 Posted: 17:04:56 12/04/2017
Quote: StormDragon21
Are you actually triggered by the word waifu? LMAO You FE elitest never cease to amuse me.

Oh. Waifu.

I thought you were talking about another word that starts with "W" and can be used to describe female...

Woman?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:10 12/04/2017 by Mesuxelf
#1140 Posted: 17:07:56 12/04/2017
Quote: Mesuxelf

Oh. Waifu.

I thought you were talking about another word that starts with "W" and can be used to describe female...

Woman?

You have too clean a mind.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#1141 Posted: 18:59:57 12/04/2017
Quote: Spellslamzer75

Roy is my top FE waifu.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#1142 Posted: 19:03:35 12/04/2017

Oh. Waifu.

Woman?

Watermelon
#1143 Posted: 20:09:39 12/04/2017
Quote: terrafin2299

Woman?

Watermelon

Now you're just being silly.

Or maybe you can't actually post that word on there. It could be considered a swear, I guess? Or at least offensive.
---
Spellslamzer75 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1333
#1144 Posted: 20:19:56 12/04/2017
LMAO You FE elitest never cease to amuse me.

(Sorry to go off on a rant where it doesn't belong, but this needs to be said here and now.)

This is the third time you've called me that, you insufferable piece of garbage. I said before, I'm not good with third chances, and it wouldn't be pretty next time.

People like you, who play the "elitist" card on anyone who has a problem with something they like, are the real elitists.

Do I ever say that people who like FE Fates or TMS are bad people? No. I may strongly disagree with their opinion, but I won't attack them over it.

You, on the other hand, will play the "elitist" card as soon as anyone says anything less than perfect about said games.

"There are some characters I don't like-"
"ELITIST!"
"There's some gameplay mechanics I don't-"
"ELITIST!"
"I didn't like the stor-"
"ELITIST!"

Who is the real elitist here?

For your information, I DO like Awakening, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and Sacred Stones - every single FE game I've played. But there is a lot of stuff about Fates and TMS that doesn't work for me and goes against my values in gaming, and you apparently can't accept that, so you just laugh and play the "elitist" card, as if your opinion is superior.
---
Strength, courage, and evil
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#1145 Posted: 20:19:59 12/04/2017
Quote: terrafin2299

Watermelon

Now you're just being silly.

Or maybe you can't actually post that word on there. It could be considered a swear, I guess? Or at least offensive.

Wambo.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
First | Previous | Page 23 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me