Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 17 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#801 Posted: 04:23:40 23/01/2017
(not related to the above conversation...sorta)

i kinda want to see a childrens CGI movie where the major corporation isn't the bad guy
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#802 Posted: 04:40:34 23/01/2017 | Topic Creator
It's kinda funny how in many animated films the corporation is the bad guy, but it's made and distributed by a major corporation that's likely no better, if not even worse.

The Lorax comes to mind.
#803 Posted: 06:08:58 23/01/2017
Quote: CAV
It's kinda funny how in many animated films the corporation is the bad guy, but it's made and distributed by a major corporation that's likely no better, if not even worse.

The Lorax comes to mind.

its also worth noting that that the lorax teamed up with several other major corporations for ad campaigns
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#804 Posted: 11:14:29 23/01/2017
At least The Lorax is a meme now.

So I suppose it was worth.
---
Bruh
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#805 Posted: 03:36:30 25/01/2017
I am almost TOO happy about the pokemon bank update. Like, it seems like nothing, but having my old crew back, in the new region, ready to kick some ***, feels good mane.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#806 Posted: 03:42:07 25/01/2017
Quote: kardonis
I am almost TOO happy about the pokemon bank update. Like, it seems like nothing, but having my old crew back, in the new region, ready to kick some ***, feels good mane.

Wait, that's out now? **** yeah, time to get my shinies into moon.
---
Dead
#807 Posted: 00:46:51 26/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm slowly growing more and more tired with politics on all ends. I don't like Trump but it feels a bit like media and the like are trying way too hard to vilify him and act like it's people like me who let this happen because we didn't want to back someone like Clinton.

And then I hear news that Trump actually signed an order to get the wall started and see people acting smug about "liberal tears" and then I remember just how awful the other side is and how apologetic they are to a man who actually is doing some pretty negative things (just not QUITE as many as the left likes to say he already did).

At this point both sides are acting ****ing awful and as much as I speak out about actually giving a **** about what happens with your country and your future, right now I'm just ****ing done with it and don't really want to hear it.
And yeah that could make me a willful sheep but I have a tough time taking that accusation seriously from a group of people who were willingly voting for Hillary ****ing Clinton.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#808 Posted: 05:33:29 26/01/2017
I agree CAV I'm tired of all this political talk. The election is over. The media just wants to **** on Trump all the time. It's pretty annoying. I'm just ready for people to shut their mouths about all of this and deal with it. It's very tiring and it's just old. Get new material media!
#809 Posted: 06:25:53 26/01/2017 | Topic Creator
The material will be what he inevitably does next, but it does feel like they're making new material left and right out of thin air.

CNN made an article about why rejecting the TPP is bad for Americans. Even though their backed candidate herself was against it (so was Sanders). Makes you wonder if they'd write the same article if she won and backed out herself.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#810 Posted: 07:05:16 26/01/2017
For those who don't already hate Trump, I think this whole thing about the media constantly bashing him will just make then hate the media instead. It'll bite them in the ass later.

That said, I am completely fed up with seeing this **** everywhere. I no longer have interest in the news, I basically just keep an eye on them to see what they would want me to think.
#811 Posted: 20:39:26 26/01/2017 | Topic Creator
I'm strongly considering working at an animal shelter, and the only thing holding me back is I'm a clean freak and really averse to the idea of getting dog saliva on my face.

I want to work with all animals and dogs included but I don't want to be licked in the face. At least not right away when I'm not used to the idea. And I imagine those at the shelter would see it as "wow what's the big deal?" and thrust me into an environment I'm not comfortable in just yet (one of the reasons I want to go is because I have no experience with animals and want to learn).
#812 Posted: 20:52:38 26/01/2017
I'm getting kinda fed up with political discussions. Okay, I get that it's important, but man, it's so annoying, it goes nowhere, and I easily get worried by every horrible news about the future of humanity and stuff. Okay, I know that we need to show our insatisfaction so we can have a chance of changing things, but oh my, discussions like the topic below are just... Eh. They make me feel really worried about what might happen and stuff.

Hope I'm not too dramatic.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:58 26/01/2017 by Crash10
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#813 Posted: 20:53:04 26/01/2017
^ I have a medium sized dog and there's not a day she won't get slobber all over my face. It's disgusting and she knows perfectly that I'll give up holding the moment she licks my ear(ARGH), but as long as you know when they're about to give you a kiss, you'll avoid that and headbutts most of the time.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:52 26/01/2017 by Bifrost
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#814 Posted: 01:10:37 27/01/2017
I'm strongly considering working at an animal shelter, and the only thing holding me back is I'm a clean freak and really averse to the idea of getting dog saliva on my face.

I want to work with all animals and dogs included but I don't want to be licked in the face. At least not right away when I'm not used to the idea. And I imagine those at the shelter would see it as "wow what's the big deal?" and thrust me into an environment I'm not comfortable in just yet (one of the reasons I want to go is because I have no experience with animals and want to learn).

I think you'd do great. Don't be discouraged! smilie
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#815 Posted: 01:41:13 27/01/2017

Dogs licking your face is like one of the best things you could ever earn.

Not kidding actually, face licking in dogs is a sign of trust and love, so don't expect dogs to do it right away. Some dogs do not do it at all, my dog that I lost last year was hardly a licker. Unless the dog is overly friendly, odds are they won't lick you on the face once you first start.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#816 Posted: 01:50:32 27/01/2017
There are those on the other side of the spectrum though, like mine, who are also pretty clever. If they really like giving you licks and kisses, they might even trick you into kneeling so they have an opening to your face. Learning for me took far too many times of my dog dropping something on my feet only to lick, headbutt, or straight up climb into my lap once I was at eye level.
---
#817 Posted: 01:56:22 27/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
There are those on the other side of the spectrum though, like mine, who are also pretty clever. If they really like giving you licks and kisses, they might even trick you into kneeling so they have an opening to your face. Learning for me took far too many times of my dog dropping something on my feet only to lick, headbutt, or straight up climb into my lap once I was at eye level.

That's adorable.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#818 Posted: 03:29:54 27/01/2017 | Topic Creator
That all sounds great and I definitely wouldn't want to stop a dog from showing affection toward me should I earn it. I'm just not sure I'm all that comfortable with saliva on my face. It's odd.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#819 Posted: 03:26:44 28/01/2017
I think that rats and mice are okay to be tested on, but birds, dogs, cats, etc. crosses the line.
#820 Posted: 03:29:51 28/01/2017
Quote: Alydol
I think that rats and mice are okay to be tested on, but birds, dogs, cats, etc. crosses the line.

the rats of NIMH are gonna be coming after YOU first
---
#821 Posted: 04:20:37 28/01/2017

Don't mess with the rats bro.
---
Bruh
#822 Posted: 12:04:04 28/01/2017
On those Sun and Moon spoilers, the game has a very clear theme. You'll see.
---
#823 Posted: 18:35:40 28/01/2017
If anything

Mohn's the true jerk in all of this. Yeah, I'm gonna make my wife really interested in this animal that pumps people full of neurotoxins, and leave my family to grow some beans. Surely my children wouldn't want some parental help and support if she gets sick.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:17 28/01/2017 by Bifrost
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#824 Posted: 18:51:02 28/01/2017
Quote: Drawdler
I have never heard a single Red Hot Chilli Peppers song and until tonight I thought they were famous for making Seven Nation Army. .-.

You have been missing out. Start listening to them, NOW.

(Seven Nation Army is by The White Stripes. Listen to them as well.)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#825 Posted: 19:22:48 28/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
If anything

Mohn's the true jerk in all of this. Yeah, I'm gonna make my wife really interested in this animal that pumps people full of neurotoxins, and leave my family to grow some beans. Surely my children wouldn't want some parental help and support if she gets sick.

He didn't intentionally leave though. And on top of that lost his memory of his family when returning to our world. Very similar situation to Anabel, who is the only survivor of her OG world, which is where the pre XY games take place. Hell this Mohn might not be from the current world.

Chandelure
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:58 28/01/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
#826 Posted: 19:57:39 28/01/2017
Oh, my bad. I didn't look up lore and the LP I was watching probably skipped over that.
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#827 Posted: 01:27:13 29/01/2017
i feel like i'm too conservative for my friends but i'm too liberal to interact with most conservatives without getting annoyed
#828 Posted: 22:55:36 29/01/2017
I get the feeling that back in the day I was the biggest jerk on the site.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#829 Posted: 19:59:07 30/01/2017
Quote: StormDragon21

Nooo, no you weren't! A bit aloof maybe, but certainly not a jerk!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#830 Posted: 02:09:04 31/01/2017
Quote: ShadowMewX
Quote: StormDragon21

Nooo, no you weren't! A bit aloof maybe, but certainly not a jerk!

I just was looking back at some of my old posts, and I seemed to be highly serious and really just trying too hard to get things to make sense. And there was the whole shipping incident. I haven't actually found the link back to how it started yet.
I HAVE SUMMONED YOU BACK TO DARKSPYRO. MY PLAN WORKED.
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#831 Posted: 00:47:52 01/02/2017
Quote: Crash10

I thought the Lorax was a decent movie.

BEFORE IT BECAME A MEME!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
#832 Posted: 00:54:23 01/02/2017
Quote: SkylandrPurists

BEFORE IT BECAME A MEME!

Everything is better when it turns into a meme.
---
Bruh
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#833 Posted: 02:26:59 01/02/2017

BEFORE IT BECAME A MEME!

Just because it became a meme doesn't mean you can't enjoy it.
---
Dead
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#834 Posted: 02:40:14 01/02/2017
Quote: mega spyro

BEFORE IT BECAME A MEME!

Fitting signature!

----

Everytime I talk about girls and dating, I feel like a creep. I know I shouldn't beat myself up over something that stupid, but I can't help but feel... icky when I talk to people about the cute girl I met in math class. I need to stop obsessing over getting a girlfriend... that or get a girlfriend, but that ain't happening so stop obsessing it is!
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#835 Posted: 17:44:56 01/02/2017
I beat Twinsanity two times in the past couple of days and I'll probably end up doing it again now because I'm just that hopeless.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
#836 Posted: 19:45:47 01/02/2017
I threw a controller at my TV and it cracked.

Kill me, please.
---
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3389
#837 Posted: 21:01:57 01/02/2017
Quote: mega spyro

BEFORE IT BECAME A MEME!

I am not complaining when I said that, I wanted to say "BEFORE IT BECAME A MEME!" in an epic sounding way.

Guess I should've specified. Oops!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
smiliesmilie
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#838 Posted: 21:21:54 02/02/2017

I perfer to be dead then being in this world were no one wants to give me a another chance.
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#839 Posted: 17:29:51 03/02/2017
Although I play the violin, I like the sound of a cello a bit better. Heck, I like all instruments but the cello is a bit better than all of them.
#840 Posted: 00:02:16 04/02/2017
i have a hard time consoling people, it seems like nothing i do or say makes them feel better..
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#841 Posted: 04:53:29 04/02/2017
I try to be as nice as I can in everything I do (often failing), but I know that how analytical I can be can come across as not as true to that, as well as the way I word things can end up rude.

I end up bringing up myself in conversations a lot. I try to play some empathy or something to that effect, yet it ends with me rambling about myself being stupid. I'm sorry to everyone I do this too, I don't ever mean to make your problems seem unimportant with it.
#842 Posted: 20:30:28 04/02/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
i have a hard time consoling people, it seems like nothing i do or say makes them feel better..

Same here.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#843 Posted: 21:43:37 04/02/2017
i know i've gotten a lot meaner the past few months and i know i act like an asshole on here now but im not actually that mean i swear
---
go back to whining about your fish
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#844 Posted: 23:31:33 04/02/2017
Quote: Thunderdragon14
i know i've gotten a lot meaner the past few months and i know i act like an asshole on here now but im not actually that mean i swear

i met a lot of people that are assholes and as the time went it started bothering me less and less bothersome toward me. i started going with flow with it and started to get to know them. found out they're actually super chill people. just that their temper isn't great if you push it so far. idk what im trying to say but basically i super believe what you said. you can say pretty mean things but it's like you can tell it's not serious and you just goofin or w/e

prob y if i see a opportunity to tease u i take it
cuz ik u just a big ol goof
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:54 04/02/2017 by wspyro
First | Previous | Page 17 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me