Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 16 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#751 Posted: 01:50:52 14/01/2017
Quote: Riolu-Blue-247
Love you no matter what Dark-Lord <3

Thank you friend for the support.~ <3
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#752 Posted: 02:16:43 14/01/2017
Thank you Sess, love you too!~ <3 And I'm so thankful for your support! ^w^
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#753 Posted: 03:17:37 14/01/2017
I am okay with this. All my appreciation goes to you. : )
---
BREATHE AIR.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#754 Posted: 15:01:45 14/01/2017
If Y'all are gonna read this, don't hate me. You know who you are.

I like to consider myself to not be the jealous type, honestly. I try to feel happy for people really. But try as I may, I still get jealous, mainly over people in relationships, or should I say, only at people in relationships. Now don't take this the wrong way, it's not anyone's fault but mine, and I'm not jealous in specific circumstances, like I don't have a crush on somebody and then resent the other partner, I don't have lust for people really, well, not right now anyway, I can get bad with that sometimes. The problem is that everywhere I go I see people together, and I see something I haven't had in me in a long time, Happiness that comes from someone else it sounds stupid, but I haven't been happy just by being around someone in oh, when did that all come crashing down again? Anyway that's not important, and might merit another post entirely.

There's also the other issue that I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would like me for who I am. I'm such a ****ing mess emotionally, not to mention ugly AF, that I feel nobody would be interested in a romantic relationship. Is bad self esteem and bullying the cause for this? Yes, absolutely. Does that change the way I think? No, not at all. But I can't even look at myself without wanting to change, well, everything!

Anyway, I'm rambling, TL;DR I'm a sad pathetic excuse for a person who just wants to find someone but will probably die alone wallowing in his own self pity and jealousy of others.

If you read all that, kudos. I'm not looking for attention or anything, just needed to get this out.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:16:35 14/01/2017 by kardonis
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#755 Posted: 16:25:20 14/01/2017
Quote: kardonis
If Y'all are gonna read this, don't hate me. You know who you are.

I like to consider myself to not be the jealous type, honestly. I try to feel happy for people really. But try as I may, I still get jealous, mainly over people in relationships, or should I say, only at people in relationships. Now don't take this the wrong way, it's not anyone's fault but mine, and I'm not jealous in specific circumstances, like I don't have a crush on somebody and then resent the other partner, I don't have lust for people really, well, not right now anyway, I can get bad with that sometimes. The problem is that everywhere I go I see people together, and I see something I haven't had in me in a long time, Happiness that comes from someone else it sounds stupid, but I haven't been happy just by being around someone in oh, when did that all come crashing down again? Anyway that's not important, and might merit another post entirely.

There's also the other issue that I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would like me for who I am. I'm such a ****ing mess emotionally, not to mention ugly AF, that I feel nobody would be interested in a romantic relationship. Is bad self esteem and bullying the cause for this? Yes, absolutely. Does that change the way I think? No, not at all. But I can't even look at myself without wanting to change, well, everything!

Anyway, I'm rambling, TLsmilieR I'm a sad pathetic excuse for a person who just wants to find someone but will probably die alone wallowing in his own self pity and jealousy of others.

If you read all that, kudos. I'm not looking for attention or anything, just needed to get this out.

I'm very sorry if me and DC have ever made you feel that way in the chat. If there's any way we can help, let us know.

Also, I do believe that someday, somehow, you'll find someone out there.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#756 Posted: 18:56:12 14/01/2017
Ugh, I just need somewhere to vent this, sorry for the huge post.

Over a year ago, my stepdad ended up being some creepy sociopath who had like 10 other wives and took everything from me: our house, our money, and our own mom, who, without a plan, was forced to stay on a friend's land in the wilderness for ten months in the freezing cold weather, nearly driving her mad. My sister and I were staying at my dad's house during this time, and that was bad enough already. My dad tries to be a good parent, but he really isn't; he will do anything to make my mom look bad and keeps taking her to pointless court hearings, he can barely fill his pantry with enough food for us when we stay there, and he puts his interests and hobbies first instead of his own children. Needless to say, he acts more of an immature college friend than a parent in my eyes. The ten months I spent with my dad were terrible. I hardly ate, I hardly saw my mom, and I hardly even got out of my bed. Eight months in and I could hardly run because my knees were so sore and weak from sitting 24/7. I don't even want to imagine what my mom went through staying in a tent for ten months. Despite her condition, however, she did everything in her power to get our old house back. Later on I decided to do some investigating of my own. I checked (I just hate calling him my former stepdad, let's call him Joel); I checked Joel's twitter account. Turns out he was trying to get revenge on my mom for fighting back. He had attempted to stalk my own sister on her twitter, spamming her friends and classmates to get to her. Of course, it didn't work because this man is mentally insane and my sister's friends are smart. Eventually he stepped it up even higher and started emailing my mom. He said stuff like "a woman should know her place" and he will "unleash his wrath" upon our family. He had attempted to lie to the court and claim that he was the one being abused (this did not work either, my mom later went to court herself to hold him accountable). In July of 2016, my mom managed to get us a temporary house while we go through the screwed-up court system to get our old one back (they stalled that case for ages because the people assigned on it were incredibly lazy and only cared about money, but that's another subject). Even after that, Joel still continued to threaten my mom, claiming to know our address (he probably doesn't, he just likes to scare us) and threatening to take my sister and I away from her. It was all dumb blind threats until recently. We are scheduled to move into our old house on February 14th (still skeptical of this), my dad and I are on relatively good terms, and I may be getting a job soon; all good stuff. Earlier this month, however, my dad scheduled yet another custody hearing in an effort to get more time with us (this never works, he doesn't realize that now me and my sister pretty much decide when we wanna be with him). I thought it would just be another boring court case, but today I found out that my dad has been in contact with Joel for months, planning to use him as a witness in this court case. My dad always believed my mom was partially at fault for her eviction because he never sees the truth, but even through all that he always told me that he knew Joel was a horrible person and he would never let Joel into our lives again. My dad promised to protect us despite his views towards my mom. He promised that we could always talk to him if we felt sad or scared about all of this. But now I've realized it was all a big lie. Joel is only saying what my dad wants to hear; none of it is true, but my dad sided with Joel anyway because now I see that he will do ANYTHING to make my mom look bad. He has sided with the man who stalked my sister, abused my mother, and threatened to take us away. I don't even know if I can look at my dad again. He doesn't realize I know about this yet; he assumes that I'll never find out because "I'm just a kid," which is absolute crap. I'm almost 18 and I've been through enough to know the truth. Still, I don't know how to confront him about it, or if I'm even strong enough. I have no idea what to do anymore, and I'm afraid that if I saw him or Joel again, I would burst out in violence. I still want a relationship with my dad though. He is a good parent, deep down. He loves me and my sister dearly, but he just can't move on from his rage against my mom. I just don't know how to handle any of this anymore.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#757 Posted: 05:20:44 15/01/2017
That one confession felt really good to offload to you

Here's a minor thing:
im that person who puts ketchup on literally anything
I'm also that person that orders a burger when at a Mexican restaurant
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#758 Posted: 02:52:28 18/01/2017
I just want grab someone and rip there head off and it´s true.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#759 Posted: 03:13:33 18/01/2017
Well, RIP my hopes.

It always seems to happen too, I get hyped up for something, only for it to be taken away...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#760 Posted: 08:16:27 18/01/2017
i love my new purse!! *o*
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#761 Posted: 14:04:21 18/01/2017
Quote: kardonis
Well, RIP my hopes.

It always seems to happen too, I get hyped up for something, only for it to be taken away...

I know that feeling. ._.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
#762 Posted: 23:42:25 18/01/2017
Didn't mean harm, just a touchy confession I guess. Redacted.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:15:23 19/01/2017 by ThroneOfMalefor
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#763 Posted: 11:48:07 19/01/2017
i dont like change
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#764 Posted: 11:55:31 19/01/2017
Quote: parisruelz12
i dont like change

Obligatory.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#765 Posted: 21:50:55 19/01/2017
I'm dating my ex boyfriend's best friend because I'm trash (':
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#766 Posted: 22:00:02 19/01/2017
Quote: Bumblebunnii

Hey you're back.
---
Bruh
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#767 Posted: 22:41:46 19/01/2017
Quote: Crash10

Hey you're back.

she was always here??
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#768 Posted: 22:53:43 19/01/2017
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Quote: Crash10

Hey you're back.

she was always here??

I thought she stopped posting for a short time.
---
Bruh
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#769 Posted: 22:55:12 19/01/2017
I love it when my name's on the birthdays within a week list; I get so excited smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#770 Posted: 23:15:25 19/01/2017
Quote: Jaggedstar
I love it when my name's on the birthdays within a week list; I get so excited smilie

Happy birthday within a week!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#771 Posted: 00:13:29 20/01/2017
I am obsessed with finding love and getting a girlfriend to the point where it's slowly driving me insane. My social skills are dog**** and my physical appearance is that of a young Andre Meadows (look him up). I just wish I could get this dumb, petty crap off my mind but I always seem to ruin my day by thinking back to all my failed attempts at getting a gf. Why can't I just find someone that accepts me for me? Why can't I just meet a sweet girl who wants to talk to me occasionally? I'm not asking for much, here.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#772 Posted: 01:08:13 20/01/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
I am obsessed with finding love and getting a girlfriend to the point where it's slowly driving me insane. My social skills are dog**** and my physical appearance is that of a young Andre Meadows (look him up). I just wish I could get this dumb, petty crap off my mind but I always seem to ruin my day by thinking back to all my failed attempts at getting a gf. Why can't I just find someone that accepts me for me? Why can't I just meet a sweet girl who wants to talk to me occasionally? I'm not asking for much, here.

Honestly same, but also with just getting regular irl friends in addition. I've kinda just made myself accept that neither will ever happen to me, and I just have to live with that.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#773 Posted: 01:17:42 20/01/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: TheToyNerd

Honestly same, but also with just getting regular irl friends in addition. I've kinda just made myself accept that neither will ever happen to me, and I just have to live with that.

The thing is, I have friends... but I don't talk to them 24/7 cause I know they got their own lives and things to worry about besides me. I respect that! I just need that one person who just understands me and shares my sense of humor and is also a girl.

It also doesn't help that I'm constantly in a vicious cycle of anxiety because of this issue and I can't talk to anyone for long periods of time without bringing it up. It's just on my mind 24/7 and it's driving me insane!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:42 20/01/2017 by TheToyNerd
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#774 Posted: 13:14:51 20/01/2017
okay bois its time i lept out of the closet

im pretty much a lesbian
the realization combined with my depression caused me to have this weird mental breakdown last year where i started acting extremely irrationally about like everything and im really sorry to everyone who got caught up in that
ive always just wanted to be normal and have a family in the future but no im a ****in homo and it makes me sad but whatevs brah
so no im not this ~master man manipulator~ like some people have talked behind my back about lol, i just couldnt commit to relationships with a guy since i was extremely confused and neck deep in the closet
#775 Posted: 13:20:11 20/01/2017
Quote: arceustheprime

im pretty much a lesbian
the realization combined with my depression caused me to have this weird mental breakdown last year where i started acting extremely irrationally about like everything and im really sorry to everyone who got caught up in that
ive always just wanted to be normal and have a family in the future but no im a ****in homo and it makes me sad but whatevs brah
so no im not this ~master man manipulator~ like some people have talked behind my back about lol, i just couldnt commit to relationships with a guy since i was extremely confused and neck deep in the closet

Well, I'm glad you're finally coming out dude! Even though we've literally never interacted outside of this post right here, I'm really glad that you can come clean about this.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#776 Posted: 13:44:16 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

lol gay
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#777 Posted: 14:11:20 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

haha ur gay
#778 Posted: 14:14:48 20/01/2017
[quote=[url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=132880&post=6205462]arceustheprime[/url]]okay bois its time i lept out of the closet

im pretty much a lesbian
so no im not this ~master man manipulator~ like some people have talked behind my back about lol, i just couldnt commit to relationships with a guy since i was extremely confused and neck deep in the closet[/quote]

There is no reason you can't adopt. You can get damn near close to a "normal" life that way.
also gay
---
BREATHE AIR.
#779 Posted: 17:47:50 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

we can start our own band, we'll be the lesbois. smilie

On a side note nice to get to know you better in this confession post and to hear that you're coming out with it, I'll support you all the way on this. ^.^b
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#780 Posted: 17:48:34 20/01/2017
I don't like cooking normal food. I tried getting the hand of making my own meals these last few days instead of eating whatever leftovers and cooking the same things over and over, but I can't bring myself to do anything creative. On the other hand, wow I just keep getting ideas for sweets with none of the crave for them; making jelly for some cool looking dessert right now. Probably roomates will eat it all as soon as they see it, but I don't mind.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#781 Posted: 20:51:32 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

Still love you friendo <3 I'm here if you ever need to talk
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Samius Hunter Gems: 9242
#782 Posted: 22:26:36 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

Wow, that's gay.

On a serious note, that doesn't mean that you couldn't have a family.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#783 Posted: 22:51:33 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

I don't think you're "not normal" or anything like that. The way I see it, you're just a girl who likes other girls. There's nothing wrong with that.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7699
#784 Posted: 23:10:04 20/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

congrats dude!

((gay))
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#785 Posted: 04:58:31 22/01/2017
I'm too scared to play Competitive in Overwatch cuz I don't want to have to have the team rely on me in a game where losing and winning counts and i'd just end up panicking :I
I'll just stick with Free and Arcade Modes
---
Gay 4 GARcher
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#786 Posted: 05:24:21 22/01/2017 | Topic Creator
^Believe me they won't rely on you. They'll just trickle in, claim the entire composition sucks, and then quit on you even if there's a chance of coming back and winning.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#787 Posted: 05:37:41 22/01/2017
Quote: DragonCamo
I'm too scared to play Competitive in Overwatch cuz I don't want to have to have the team rely on me in a game where losing and winning counts and i'd just end up panicking :I

What level are you?
---
My life is complete.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#788 Posted: 05:57:48 22/01/2017

im pretty much a lesbian

im so glad you had the courage to come out!! ill support u all the way fam!!

Quote: Dark Lord

im pretty much a lesbian

we can start our own band, we'll be the lesbois. smilie

On a side note nice to get to know you better in this confession post and to hear that you're coming out with it, I'll support you all the way on this. ^.^b

im bi and im dating a girl can i be ur drummer pls
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#789 Posted: 06:03:19 22/01/2017
Quote: MagicFizz

What level are you?

Uhhhh around 46-48
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12119
#790 Posted: 11:38:15 22/01/2017
sometimes i wish i could live out in the middle of nowhere and work by myself so nobody can see me
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#791 Posted: 14:41:50 22/01/2017
As much as I wanted to go to the Woman's March in D.C. and that I agree want them to keep their rights (Which I think they would have, loosing their right to vote for example, is pretty much impossible and any one who thinks Donald "When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?" Trump could take it away is overreacting) I feel like they focused to much on the woman side of it (which was the main focus on the march, obviously) but I would have preferred it focus on ALL of Donald "When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?" Trump's problem that he could bring up in the future. Hopefully we'll have more Marches in the future, focusing on a variety of topics. If this was a Men's March, by the way, I'd likely have the same feelings as I do about this.

While, I don't know all of his plans and I know he wants to defund Planned Parenthood, I don't think he has an agenda against woman at all and does respect them, to some degree at least. All these people think Donald "When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?" Trump is an anti-woman, anti-not white male, but I don't think he's like that. Now, I don't support the guy in anyway (I wish him the absolute best of luck, cuz WE need it.), but clearly he's not as bad of a person the media tried so hard to make him out to be. He's an asshole for sure, but when he says "I love Mexicans or I respect women" I believe he's being somewhat honest.

Well, after talking about it with my dad, yeah, it seem he doesn't respect woman, but instead individual woman. I just don't know what to think of this guy besides being an idiot.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:36:54 22/01/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#792 Posted: 15:36:53 22/01/2017
Trying to focus on every single issue in a march is how the Brazil protests took down themselves a few years ago, HIHD. First it was poor public transport, then they added more,more,more and the movement became so disjointed that it was very easy for vandals and political parties to exploit.

It's also very easy to mock when you dom't have a number 1 issue to protest because people like to think in absolutes and "clear" goals. So multiple protests about each issue might get the point across more? Dunno, just speaking from my experience down here.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#793 Posted: 17:20:07 22/01/2017
When I was really young, I used to have this obsession with eating everything in sight that was inedible. I was essentially a human goat. The most notable things I remember eating are dog food, cat food, fish food, grass, moss, tree bark, twigs, various wild plants, rubber, paper products, cotton, and plastic. The only thing I have managed to learn from this is apparently my stomach is indestructible, and that dog biscuits are really tasty.
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
#794 Posted: 17:39:06 22/01/2017
Quote: StriderSwag
im bi and im dating a girl can i be ur drummer pls

of course u can, come on and join our band~ :3
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#795 Posted: 18:10:31 22/01/2017
Quote: MagicFizz

What level are you?

Uhhhh around 46-48

WTF SAME

I think I'm 47
---
My life is complete.
#796 Posted: 18:10:31 22/01/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Trying to focus on every single issue in a march is how the Brazil protests took down themselves a few years ago, HIHD. First it was poor public transport, then they added more,more,more and the movement became so disjointed that it was very easy for vandals and political parties to exploit.

It's also very easy to mock when you dom't have a number 1 issue to protest because people like to think in absolutes and "clear" goals. So multiple protests about each issue might get the point across more? Dunno, just speaking from my experience down here.

You do make a fair point. Sometimes there can be so many reasons for a single protest that they all get lost into each other as well. I hope we get more Marches than, while they won't be as big as yesterdays, I do hope others happen at the best least.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#797 Posted: 03:29:00 23/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
While, I don't know all of his plans and I know he wants to defund Planned Parenthood, I don't think he has an agenda against woman at all and does respect them, to some degree at least. All these people think Donald "When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?" Trump is an anti-woman, anti-not white male, but I don't think he's like that. Now, I don't support the guy in anyway (I wish him the absolute best of luck, cuz WE need it.), but clearly he's not as bad of a person the media tried so hard to make him out to be. He's an asshole for sure, but when he says "I love Mexicans or I respect women" I believe he's being somewhat honest.

Trump himself may or may not be against planned parenthood and abortion.

Pence absolutely is, and likely so will be others in his cabinet who will use their power and sway to get what they want through him.

Trump is a figurehead that represents dissatisfaction with the government and the marches (I would at least hope) is in protest of the entire cabinet including his VP.
#798 Posted: 03:37:59 23/01/2017
Quote: CAV
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
While, I don't know all of his plans and I know he wants to defund Planned Parenthood, I don't think he has an agenda against woman at all and does respect them, to some degree at least. All these people think "When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?" Donald "I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him" Trump is an anti-woman, anti-not white male, but I don't think he's like that. Now, I don't support the guy in anyway (I wish him the absolute best of luck, cuz WE need it.), but clearly he's not as bad of a person the media tried so hard to make him out to be. He's an asshole for sure, but when he says "I love Mexicans or I respect women" I believe he's being somewhat honest.

Donald "I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him" Trump himself may or may not be against planned parenthood and abortion.

Pence absolutely is, and likely so will be others in his cabinet who will use their power and sway to get what they want through him.

Donald "I don't want to use the word 'screwed', but I screwed him" Trump is a figurehead that represents dissatisfaction with the government and the marches (I would at least hope) is in protest of the entire cabinet including his VP.

It's more so for woman's rights (And how much they hate Trump) for this march but I do expect more later on covering more things. I hardly heard anything about the cabinets. Judging by what I saw on T.V. (and what I'd assume I see if I was able to go) was that the D.C. March focued on anti-Trump and how woman feared he'd take their rights away.

Although, you do make a good point. Mike and his goons could very well use Trump to achieve their own beliefs.
---
#799 Posted: 03:58:26 23/01/2017 | Topic Creator
Yeah odds are all the protests and complaining is about Trump himself, even if Pence is the bigger threat. It's a shame but I suppose in the end it's all the same organization.
First | Previous | Page 16 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me