Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 12 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85 86
Confessions V2 [STICKY]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#551 Posted: 17:38:51 17/12/2016
I really dislike a lot of the people who post here but for some reason I keep lurking wtf is wrong with me
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#552 Posted: 19:36:28 17/12/2016
working in fast food has made me realize that i really don't like people..
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12015
#553 Posted: 08:57:04 18/12/2016
Quote: parisruelz12
working in fast food has made me realize that i really don't like people..

I worked fast food for almost 10 years, so I can relate. Near the end, I stopped caring and when people were rude, I'd brighten my day by making their orders special smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#554 Posted: 19:18:37 18/12/2016
One of my life goals is to get at least one signed thing from one of my favorite actors for their voice work. That would be out of Kevin Michael Richardson, Lex Lang or Jess Harnell. But seriously, it would be my prized possession.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#555 Posted: 19:47:55 18/12/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Ghakimx
Be like me. Just leave and not say a word. :P

Here's my confession:

I like reading hentai

Doesn't everyone???

Amen to that!
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#556 Posted: 19:48:32 18/12/2016
Quote: Spyro Lover122
One of my life goals is to get at least one signed thing from one of my favorite actors for their voice work. That would be out of Kevin Michael Richardson, Lex Lang or Jess Harnell. But seriously, it would be my prized possession.

Crash Mania (which I was a regular of) did an interview with him, I think, in case you were interested.
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#557 Posted: 20:01:51 18/12/2016
Quote: Ghakimx
Crash Mania (which I was a regular of) did an interview with him, I think, in case you were interested.

Can't believe I hadn't seen that one yet, even though I'm around there too. Thanks for letting me know!
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8399
#558 Posted: 20:02:46 18/12/2016
i hate when people glare right into my eyes when they think im staring at them. of course im gonna look away if somebody were to look directly into my eyes.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#559 Posted: 05:17:19 19/12/2016
the reason i havent posted much isnt bc im busy or anything, its just that im really growing to dislike the site, i kinda want to leave, and because i just dont have anything interesting to say
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8506
#560 Posted: 08:25:23 19/12/2016
I still haven't gotten over Lemmy Kilmister's death, and it's been nearly a year now. I feel like I took Motörhead for granted in that it'd always be here, but it isn't anymore. I dunno man.

Also, and I know a lot of people have said this, but 2016 sucked for me. 3 of my cats died this year, and I've been denied for many jobs this year. It really ****ing sucks.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:07:12 19/12/2016 by JCW555
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#561 Posted: 20:44:38 19/12/2016
Sometimes, I'll get random texts from friends (like a random picture with no context or something) -- frankly, it annoys me, and most of the time I don't really know how to respond, so I just don't say anything.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#562 Posted: 02:42:47 20/12/2016
going to the hospital last week has taken away any christmas spirit i had. i want the holiday to get here then just go away. i just want the whole damn month of december to go away. smilie
#563 Posted: 04:51:38 20/12/2016
If I had to get dolls of the Disney Princesses.. It'd probably be just Belle and Tiana alone. smilie

Maaaybe Mulan, too.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#564 Posted: 13:34:08 20/12/2016
Brodyquest always plays in my head when I eat blueberries.
I haven't even seen that in forever or ate blueberries during it, maybe it's because it's such a happy theme and I love eating them

My brain does a lot of these weird smell/taste with music associations, but nothing so specific,that's for sure.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:34:53 20/12/2016 by Bifrost
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#565 Posted: 22:07:35 21/12/2016
I hate it when people argue that television shows have to be realistic. Realism is for non-fiction and realistic fiction. If you like realism read non fiction and watch documentaries. But those are the most boring, die-hard people. It's not always realistic, it's not always depressing or melancholic, it's not always scary, it's called fiction, anything could happen in it, but apparently humans have lost imagination. Please don't argue with me.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#566 Posted: 22:54:20 21/12/2016
Quote: CommanderGame
I really dislike a lot of the people who post here but for some reason I keep lurking wtf is wrong with me

SAME.
---
My life is complete.
#567 Posted: 01:06:21 23/12/2016
I really hate it when people say ? "Holiday tree", "holiday cookies", etc. I understand "Happy Holidays" as another way of saying "Merry Christmas", but honestly, you can say "Happy Holidays" and "Merry Christmas". Every time someone says "Holiday" rather than "Christmas" (other tha Happy Holidays) I say "Gosh, what holiday is it? Or did the donkeys get to you? *makes donkey sound*"
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#568 Posted: 01:12:10 23/12/2016
Art is hard and I hate how hard art is. People say I'm good at art, but I just end up hating everything I do. I'm trying to learn techniques to help, but I don't have the time or energy to sit down and watch a bunch of tutorials on drawing and apply them within days.
#569 Posted: 01:13:56 23/12/2016
Quote: Alydol
I really hate it when people say ? "Holiday tree", "holiday cookies", etc. I understand "Happy Holidays" as another way of saying "Merry Christmas", but honestly, you can say "Happy Holidays" and "Merry Christmas". Every time someone says "Holiday" rather than "Christmas" (other tha Happy Holidays) I say "Gosh, what holiday is it? Or did the donkeys get to you? *makes donkey sound*"

[User Posted Image]

as much as I hate being "PC"

As a fellow republican, I have to stop you right there. You understand THAT NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST. saying "Happy Holidays" all inclusive way of showing someone holiday cheer.

I do understand Christmas Tree part, as the tradition of putting gifts under a tree is associated with Christmas, not any other Holiday that I know of. Everything is else...I just.. don't get.
---
#570 Posted: 01:17:40 23/12/2016

[User Posted Image]

As a fellow republican, I have to stop you right there. You understand THAT NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST. saying "Happy Holidays" all inclusive way of showing someone holiday cheer.

I do understand Christmas Tree part, as the tradition of putting gifts under a tree is associated with Christmas, not any other Holiday that I know of. Everything is else...I just.. don't get.

But the majority of atheists and people of other religions do not celebrate Christmas.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#571 Posted: 01:19:23 23/12/2016
Alydol, ever heard of Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas? I think it's the movie for ya.
---
Bruh
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#572 Posted: 01:22:30 23/12/2016

[User Posted Image]

But the majority of atheists and people of other religions do not celebrate Christmas.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

That's a ****ing lie! Christmas is FAR from a religious holiday anymore. It's more about decorating the house and getting children the coolest and newest toys/video games. No one gives a flying butt wipe about the religious angle anymore. Hell, most Christmas traditions are Pagan in nature.
#573 Posted: 01:27:45 23/12/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
As a fellow republican, I have to stop you right there.

What does one's political party have to do with Jesus or celebrating Christmas?

nothing.

she's republican and i'm republican. i'm just simply passing knowledge from one down to another.
---
#574 Posted: 01:31:34 23/12/2016
Someone might want to introduce Saturnalia to Alydol.

I say happy holidays because I don't really know the other person enough to know if they take part on it. That way, New Years and other winter traditions are in the same sentence and no one needs to explain themselves awkwardly(having anxiety I know I'd blabber about how it's not my thing etc if I was from another religion). Now, if it's people I'm familiar with, I'll definately say merry xmas and whatnot.

Y'know, because it's a nice thing to say. It's nice to respect others instead of treating others like stupid animals.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#575 Posted: 02:42:55 23/12/2016
Wow I didn't know a simple holiday is political.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#576 Posted: 03:14:22 23/12/2016
My mom got really mad because some kids didn't know the origin of christmas, like, seriously? You said yourself they were like 7 or 8, get over it. People are gonna celebrate christmas wether they're christian or not. I damned know I'm still gonna celebrate it.

What some people fail to realize is that, yeah christmas has a large connection to christianity, but our current day christmas has little to no connection at all. It's not even close to when Jesus' actual birthday was (iirc around march, but feel free to correct me), and santa, or saint nick, was/is based off of an actual person by the same name, who went around Europe and gave gifts to children. Christmas now is more about that feeling, the idea of just giving to your family, friends and neighbours, and the whole peace on earth, for this one night idea.

That's what christmas is really about, and the fact that some people would go out of their way to try and ruin christmas for somebody just because of how they celebrate it, makes me sick.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#577 Posted: 03:36:08 23/12/2016 | Topic Creator

Hanukkah starts on Christmas Eve this year, Kwanzaa is the day after Christmas, as is Boxing Day.

Christmas is not the only holiday in this late-December time frame.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
That's the most trivial **** to get upset over. lol

Never heard of the "War on Christmas"? Right wing has spent years complaining about this exact thing. Remember the Starbucks cup thing last year?

I'm an atheist and I'm the biggest shill for Christmas I know once the time comes around.

Quote: TheToyNerd
That's a ****ing lie! Christmas is FAR from a religious holiday anymore. It's more about decorating the house and getting children the coolest and newest toys/video games. No one gives a flying butt wipe about the religious angle anymore. Hell, most Christmas traditions are Pagan in nature.

There's a truckload of religious imagery and songs released every year for Christmas.
People haven't forgotten why the holiday exists. It's just more marketable and profitable to focus on the part where you spend money and include everyone regardless of religious affiliation.
#578 Posted: 03:41:45 23/12/2016

[User Posted Image]

uh huh ok sure
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#579 Posted: 04:02:09 23/12/2016
I'm an atheist, all my IRL friends are atheists, and we all celebrate Christmas just because it's a fun ass holiday and its become such a staple in society that it doesn't really matter if you're religious anymore.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#580 Posted: 04:03:20 23/12/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
and getting children the coolest and newest toys/video games.

Why is this phrase so... Odd?

Also **** the kids I want the coolest and newest toys/video games too.

Oh, and eat. Eat a lot.

I would say capitalism destroyed Christmas' original meaning, but also give it a new (and honestly, my preferred) charm.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:04 23/12/2016 by Crash10
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#581 Posted: 04:44:36 23/12/2016 | Topic Creator
Fallout 4 is a fine game but I think something that's put me against playing it is the simple fact my character seems to have vitiligo when I don't, which breaks way too much immersion for me.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#582 Posted: 16:38:26 23/12/2016
Every time someone says "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" it irks me a lot. I know they mean well, but they come off as stupidly ignorant and "Oh jee, EVERY ONE celebrates Christmas Xb"
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#583 Posted: 16:53:43 23/12/2016
I very seldom say Merry Christmas, I normally say Happy Holidays. I'm not a Christian haven't been for over a year now but when it comes to a holiday, especially Christmas, I'm gonna say "Happy Holidays".

Oh and if I love ya and care about ya, I do say "Merry Christmas". ^.^
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#584 Posted: 17:17:08 23/12/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Every time someone says "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" it irks me a lot. I know they mean well, but they come off as stupidly ignorant and "Oh jee, EVERY ONE celebrates Christmas Xb"

Well, Christmas is the most popular holiday around the... holidays... so it would make sense. Saying "Happy Holidays" is more inclusive, but saying "Merry Christmas" doesn't make you an ignorant person. Not everyone thinks about these kinds of things, and something like that is usually said in the spur of the moment.

Really, I'm just bothered when anyone complains about how you say it. Like, does it really matter? It's not going to ruin someone's day because you said one thing instead of the other. And if it does, that isn't your fault. How were you supposed to know it would tick them off? I don't like the idea of being worried about whether I should say one or the other in order to not offend them. I just want to wish someone a happy holidays/Christmas, why must that be so difficult?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:18:31 23/12/2016 by Waaksian
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#585 Posted: 18:21:25 23/12/2016
Is it bad i'm scared to say Merry Christmas back to customers? Like no matter how well I mean it, there will be that ONE person who will take it as an insult and yell at me saying that they don't celebrate Christmas and say i'm racist or some **** like that, so I kinda just don't say it. When customers said Merry Christmas to be, I just said thanks and you too, so.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#586 Posted: 18:34:44 23/12/2016
Yup, pretty much a situation where I'd use happy holidays instead. If they say it to you first, saying it back would be a-ok; but assuming could be the perfect excuse for someone to be rude even if you did something innocent, unfortunately.
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#587 Posted: 18:40:04 23/12/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
Is it bad i'm scared to say Merry Christmas back to customers? Like no matter how well I mean it, there will be that ONE person who will take it as an insult and yell at me saying that they don't celebrate Christmas and say i'm racist or some **** like that, so I kinda just don't say it. When customers said Merry Christmas to be, I just said thanks and you too, so.

our job told us to do whatever and if they complained then just let them be whiny *****es. i didn't say anything unless they said something in which i would reply with "you too" or "merry christmas". one thing i liked about my job was the people i worked with. we had every type of person and religion but we still went through our days treating each other with respect. customers are the real challenge

uhhhh....confession
i bought simple cheap drawing tablet to start making **** with my pc again. truth is, i desire to make rule 34 more than anything else and my excuse for using the little money i had saved up was to make safe innocent sweet art and get back into animating. i mean, the animating part was truth. cant say it'll be innocent tho
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:33 23/12/2016 by wspyro
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#588 Posted: 18:40:15 23/12/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

What.
People like you exist?

I'm atheist but I don't care if you say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays". Are you kidding me? This is almost as bad as conservatives getting upset over the "War on Christmas". I doubt most people who wish you "Merry Christmas" are stupidly ignorant but are just trying to be nice.
If this is a troll okay sorry I just wanted to state my opinion anyways.
#589 Posted: 19:29:07 23/12/2016
Quote: wspyro

uhhhh....confession
i bought simple cheap drawing tablet to start making **** with my pc again. truth is, i desire to make rule 34 more than anything else and my excuse for using the little money i had saved up was to make safe innocent sweet art and get back into animating. i mean, the animating part was truth. cant say it'll be innocent tho

R34 sells. So much. If you want to draw smut draw smut and ask for commissions, they'll pay, or at least that's what I see a lot of since most artists aren't comfortable with it.

I probably worded myself with the bluntness of a brick with that sentence so editing that out
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:39:05 23/12/2016 by Bifrost
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#590 Posted: 20:13:38 23/12/2016

uhhhh....confession

When will we start our Smut empire
---
Ligi
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#591 Posted: 22:22:48 23/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost

uhhhh....confession

R34 sells. So much. If you want to draw smut draw smut and ask for commissions, they'll pay, or at least that's what I see a lot of since most artists aren't comfortable with it.

I probably worded myself with the bluntness of a brick with that sentence so editing that out

the only fetish i don't have is anything related to poop, so hopefully ill do well :')
well when it comes to cartoons. irl i have like 2-4

Quote: SoulFly

uhhhh....confession

we will make the first yaoi but so trap it'll look like yuri shark x doggu
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#592 Posted: 23:29:00 23/12/2016
For me, I pretty much always say "Merry Christmas". It's what I celebrate and just what I do. I do know there are other holidays and not everyone celebrates Christmas. Likewise, if people tell me "Happy Holidays", "Happy Hanukkah", or whatever, I don't really care. Let them do their thing and I'll do mine. People can say whatever the hell they want and so long as neither side gets pissy over it, then I see no major problem.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#593 Posted: 00:02:06 24/12/2016
In public I just say "happy holidays" most of the time. That way, everyone's included. I honestly don't care how anyone specifically greets me though. I celebrate Christmas and Chanukah, so it doesn't matter much to me.
---
Purple dragon.
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#594 Posted: 00:11:34 24/12/2016
Quote: Seiki
For me, I pretty much always say "Merry Christmas". It's what I celebrate and just what I do. I do know there are other holidays and not everyone celebrates Christmas. Likewise, if people tell me "Happy Holidays", "Happy Hanukkah", or whatever, I don't really care. Let them do their thing and I'll do mine. People can say whatever the hell they want and so long as neither side gets pissy over it, then I see no major problem.

same.
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#595 Posted: 02:28:38 24/12/2016

Quote: SoulFly

uhhhh....confession

we will make the first yaoi but so trap it'll look like yuri shark x doggu

Then we shall add on the fetishes until people who are into what we do, so they have no choice but to come to us for it and so our empire starts. We will absorb or drive out competition until we are the millions making illuminati smut machine behind every artist.
---
Ligi
First | Previous | Page 12 of 86 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 84 85 86

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me