Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Fight for the Realms (A fantasy character crossover)
Page 1 of 1
Fight for the Realms (A fantasy character crossover)
Starlight_Shine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1088
#1 Posted: 20:42:03 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Ehehehe~
Welcome, friends...
TO FIGHT FOR THE REALMS

Somewhere, in the fabrics of time and space, lies a place known as The Light Realms. This place was an amazing utopia with some of the most amazing, creative people ever known. They alone made their amazing city possible with their incredible minds. Anything was possible in the Light Realms - but what made this particular place so special, was its core. It contained a powerful energy that makes up all the beloved realms of fantasy with all the amazing characters that people all over have come to love. One day, however... There had been a glitch in the multiverse. It opened a rift of darkness, causing the core of the city to become corrupted. This made all new universes, similar to the original universes, but... Off. The characters of these duplicate realms teemed with darkness, filled with hatred. As time went on, the multiverse became unbalanced, and more rifts had opened, bringing the evil duplicates into the Light Realms. Soon enough, all these dark beings came together as a full army, setting out to destroy the Realms and its core and striving to destroy the original universes, only leaving the dark ones intact. In fear, the citizens of the Light Realms had quickly built a machine that would create a magic barrier around their city to hold off the attack, but it could not last forever. But... It gave them enough time to do something else... They would bring the original characters of the original universes to fend off their dark clones and save the realms once and for all!

---

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the second RP I've made! Woot! So, as you can see, this is a huge crossover thing with pretty much any kind of character you want (Book character, video game, OC, etc.). So, without much else to say, let's jump right in to the basics and such!

Rules

1. No OP characters, if they are OP try and make them less OP.

2. No God-Modding

3. You can only have a maximum of two characters.

4. Your two characters can't be from the same franchise, however this doesn't mean another person can't have a character from said franchise.

5. No script writing, try to write in clear details.

6. Try your very best to stay in your character's personality. Don't make them do things they wouldn't do.

Character Sheet

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Franchise: (If it's an OC, just leave blank)

---

Well, that's about it from me. If there's anything you're still confused about, don't be afraid to ask! See you all soon!
#2 Posted: 20:42:40 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Gonna go ahead and do my characters.

Name: Asriel

Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...=20151014093234

Personality: Before his death, Asriel was a docile, unadventurous, and loving child. He's very caring and loyal to those he identifies as his best friends.

Franchise: Undertale

Name: Midnight

Appearance: http://pre04.deviantart.net/b6...oni-d99yuen.png

Personality: Midnight is spunky, rambunctious, loyal, and kind. She cares for those she can trust and does anything in her power to help.

Franchise:
FuryBeam136 Gold Sparx Gems: 2203
#3 Posted: 23:29:32 12/09/2016
Name: Lucina
Appearance: Main appearance, but I wanted to show her eye too so here's another pic.
Personality: Formal and cautious, but has a kinder side on occasion. She's determined to keep those she cares about from dying, making her a loyal ally.
Franchise: Fire Emblem

Name: Miki
Appearance: She's a species able to shift between a human with cat ears and tail and a cat. As a human, she's tall and pale with icy blue eyes and silvery hair. Her ears and tail are the same silvery gray, but her eartips are white. As a cat she has short silvery fur with white tipped ears and icy blue eyes.
Personality: She has very catlike behaviour. She likes being alone, is very in tune with anyone she takes the time to befriend's emotions and can be rather jumpy. She hates getting wet.
Franchise: OC
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:46 23/09/2016 by FuryBeam136
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#4 Posted: 23:35:16 12/09/2016
Name:Petey Piranha
Apperance:Look up his name.
Personality:Straight and to the point, but is friendly and a bit dumb. He also only makes noises, doesn't speak
Franchise:Mario
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:35:28 12/09/2016 by King-Pen Krazy
#5 Posted: 23:46:57 12/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: FuryBeam136
Name: Lucina
Appearance: I'll link to a picture later, I can't right now
Personality: Formal and cautious, but has a kinder side on occasion. She's determined to keep those she cares about from dying, making her a loyal ally.
Franchise: Fire Emblem

Name: Miki
Appearance: She's a species able to shift between a human with cat ears and tail and a cat. As a human, she's tall and pale with icy blue eyes and silvery hair. Her ears and tail are the same silvery gray, but her eartips are white. As a cat she has short silvery fur with white tipped ears and icy blue eyes.
Personality: She has very catlike behaviour. She likes being alone, is very in tune with anyone she takes the time to befriend's emotions and can be rather jumpy. She hates getting wet.

Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Name:Petey Piranha
Apperance:Look up his name.
Personality:Straight and to the point, but is friendly and a bit dumb. He also only makes noises, doesn't speak
Franchise:Mario

Both accepted!
#6 Posted: 14:40:05 13/09/2016
RAWR!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#7 Posted: 20:40:38 23/09/2016
I'll go find a pic of Lucina now, I forgot to before.
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#8 Posted: 00:41:52 24/09/2016
[I've always loved these mass-crossover RPs. Speaking of which, I should probably revive Beyond the Fourth Wall soon...]

Name: Dell Conagher (AKA The Engineer)
Appearance: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/...=20111123191020
Personality: Quote:
This amiable, soft-spoken good ol' boy from tiny Bee Cave, Texas loves barbecues, guns, and higher education. Natural curiosity, ten years as a roughneck in the west Texas oilfields, and eleven hard science PhDs have trained him to design, build and repair a variety of deadly contraptions.

Franchise: Team Fortress 2

Name: Chell
Appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocooki...=20130606234202
Personality: Not much is known about Chell's personality, due in part to the fact that she never speaks- by choice, not inability. It can be deduced that she is moderately intelligent, and highly tenacious given her ability to push through whatever tests GLaDOS threw at her.
Franchise: Portal
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#9 Posted: 01:25:26 24/09/2016 | Topic Creator
@Sky Accepted!

Just a few more and I think we'll be good to start!
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#10 Posted: 16:36:47 12/10/2016
Name: Sotall
Appearance: Indian-looking boy, gold eyes, black hair, pure royal purple toga praetexta with a gold rim and a brooch in the shape of the sun.
Personality: Kind and Friendly, except when he's in battle, then he's very serious.
Other: Has strong psychic powers when in sunlight, basic psychic powers when not

Name: Caesar
Appearance: Brown hair, grey eyes, Wears blue and red armour (Made of glavenus), and has dual blades made of the same thing.
Personality: Very protective and friendly, risks his life all the time.
Franchise: Monster hunter
Other: dual blades do fire damage
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:18 12/10/2016 by Shagaru Magala
#11 Posted: 21:17:03 12/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shagaru Magala
Name: Sotall
Appearance: Indian-looking boy, gold eyes, black hair, pure royal purple toga praetexta with a gold rim and a brooch in the shape of the sun.
Personality: Kind and Friendly, except when he's in battle, then he's very serious.
Other: Has strong psychic powers when in sunlight, basic psychic powers when not

Name: Caesar
Appearance: Brown hair, grey eyes, Wears blue and red armour (Made of glavenus), and has dual blades made of the same thing.
Personality: Very protective and friendly, risks his life all the time.
Franchise: Monster hunter
Other: dual blades do fire damage

Accepted!
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#12 Posted: 02:25:27 23/10/2016
Ooc: Ok I'll bite. I'm in.

Name: Icestorm

Appearance: A fire red dragon with yellow wing membranes and grey horns (Look up my Deviant Art page for more details.)

Personality: Kind, brave, and wise.

Franchise:
---
SC
#13 Posted: 13:17:10 23/10/2016 | Topic Creator
@Spyroconvexity accepted!

Alright, I think we pretty much got the right amount of people, I'll get us started soon!
#14 Posted: 13:40:53 23/10/2016 | Topic Creator
OCC: Here we go!

---

It was dark. His head was pounding. Urgh... Wh... What's going on...? His eyes squinted open, only to meet more darkness. "What...?" He asked breathlessly to himself before gasping. "H-huh...?! I'm not a flower? H-how...!"

A flower no longer, indeed. He was Asriel Dreemurr.

Wait... If I'm not a flower... Then that means... Asriel cuffed his pawed hands close to each other and waited a moment. It only took a few seconds, and a small, golden flame illuminated in his hands.

It showed that he was in a small, enclose room. From what it seemed, he was in a box of some kind. All the surrounding were wooden boards. It seemed to be moving somehow, too. There was faint rumbling outside.

Asriel put his free hand to his head and scratched it in confusion. "What is this place...?"

Looking around a little more, he sighted faint figures around him. They all seemed to be unconscious. They were too hard to identify as of now... His fire could only be so powerful. Though he knew one thing. They were waking up.

---

Midnight was in a waking daze. She felt something lounging on her, but was too delirious to say anything about it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw light. She tried moving, but to no avail. Her muscles her sore and numb.

She heard the thing lounging on her speak a little to itself. Of course, she could barely make it out. She faintly wondered what was happening. She couldn't decipher if she was dreaming of not.

She merely stayed silent for now.
#15 Posted: 15:02:55 23/10/2016
A small flower sprouts out of the ground and let's out a small wimper
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#16 Posted: 15:05:56 23/10/2016
Miki's ear twitched as she heard sound. She wasn't sure where she was or where the sound was coming from, but it registered. She tried to sit up, though pain burned through her entire body, from her ears to the tip of her cat tail. She shook her head to clear it a little, and placed her hands on the ground. Taking a deep breath, she turned into a cat. If there was someone else there, she wanted to be less suspicious. She lay on the ground, giving a small mew.

Lucina struggled to sit up, pain flaring through her. Everything was dark. She could just barely see a small light, and figures. She couldn't stay on the ground, in case anyone there had any ill intent towards her.

(EDIT: Don't mind me, just messing up names like I do smilie)
---
28 STAB WOUNDS!
Why am I a loser
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:46 26/10/2016 by FuryBeam136
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8923
#17 Posted: 01:33:41 02/11/2016
He didn't have the darndest clue how it happened. One minute the engineer was kicking back in his Rancho Relaxo, an ice-cold beer in hand while his automated sentry gunned down any would-be intruders, and the next he found himself smack in the middle of- actually, where was he? It was darker than the devil's heart out there. Even as he took his safety goggles off, he still couldn't detect a single spec of light. Well, except for some that shone through the cracks of a wooden crate sat not too far from his location. Very curious... he'd seen plenty of crates in his career as a mercenary, but never one that shined like that. His natural curiosity drew him closer... though not before cursing as he stumbled over his own toolbox.

As the engineer stepped closer, he could swear he heard a voice from inside. Sounded like a kid's voice. What kinda twisted bastard traps a child in a box like that? He cleared his throat. "Uh, hello?" He spoke in a soft voice. "Is somebody there?"
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#18 Posted: 01:42:12 02/11/2016
TIcestorm was starting to come to. He moaned for a moment before waiking up. He didn't know where he was except he was in a crate. He felt somebody touch his tail. He hissed in fright. "W-who's there?"
---
SC
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#19 Posted: 04:17:54 16/11/2016
Name:MoonLight
Appearance: Grey Wolf and Half Human
Backstory: A Test Lab has change her legs
Crush: None
Dislike:sad,being alone
Franchise:

Name: gary
Ages: unknown
Species: Dragon Knight
Elements: Fire,Earth,Fear and Shadow
Dark Elements: Heal,Dark wind,Lighting and Summoning
Apperance: [User Posted Image] and [User Posted Image]
Franchise: Dragon Village

OOC: may I join?
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:41 16/11/2016 by gary
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me