Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Who's hyped for FNAF: Sister Location?
Page 1 of 1
Who's hyped for FNAF: Sister Location? [CLOSED]
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#1 Posted: 23:08:45 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm excited for it. What about you?
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 23:13:21 08/09/2016
im just surprised it didn't come out the week after he announced the release date
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#3 Posted: 23:26:59 08/09/2016
yeah NO
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 00:14:03 09/09/2016
Eh...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#5 Posted: 00:55:01 09/09/2016
fnaf as an idea really interests me and i've been following the games since they blew up in popularity

i really like the idea of weaving a story into games and having the community figure it out

however i dont care much for the actual gameplay so i refuse to buy the games

cool **** though, scott cawthon is a chill dude

but to answer your question yes i am hyped
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#6 Posted: 01:36:41 09/09/2016
milked series
---
My life is complete.
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#7 Posted: 07:26:47 09/09/2016
I am I'm die hard fan I own a lot fnaf things
Games
Plushys
Funko action figures set big ones
Giant Freddy plush
Freddy hat
Freddy jacket
Wallet
Pen
Key chains
Golden Freddy backpack
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:27:26 09/09/2016 by sky-dragon
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#8 Posted: 00:53:45 10/09/2016
I sure don't!
#9 Posted: 03:52:11 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: MagicFizz
milked series

Think about it this way:

Someone writes a good book, but at the end, there are lots of things unexplained.
The person then writes a sequel, with hidden details and other things like that in it, but explaining the stuff at the end of the first book.
The person then writes another sequel (threequel?), then, people think he is milking the book just because he is trying to finish the story.
---
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#10 Posted: 04:08:00 10/09/2016
I need more fnaf-theories from MatPat.

He suffered through the past games, now it's time for some more (he already did one on the trailer)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#11 Posted: 04:47:07 10/09/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun
milked series

Think about it this way:

Someone writes a good book, but at the end, there are lots of things unexplained.
The person then writes a sequel, with hidden details and other things like that in it, but explaining the stuff at the end of the first book.
The person then writes another sequel (threequel?), then, people think he is milking the book just because he is trying to finish the story.

It's being milked because this is the 5th game (6th if you want to count FNAF World) to be released within the span of 2 years.

Having 3 books that build upon the world and having mystery is fine. Pushing them out back to back then spewing merchandise everywhere is a bit much. Besides that, the 4th game ended that storyline and whatever was left to solve the fans pretty much debunked.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:28 10/09/2016 by Seiki
#12 Posted: 07:10:03 10/09/2016
Quote: Seiki
milked series

Think about it this way:

It's being milked because this is the 5th game (6th if you want to count FNAF World) to be released within the span of 2 years.

Having 3 books that build upon the world and having mystery is fine. Pushing them out back to back then spewing merchandise everywhere is a bit much. Besides that, the 4th game ended that storyline and whatever was left to solve the fans pretty much debunked.

On fnaf 4 only thing that was never revealed or discovered was the two locked box cause no one knew right theory so Scott decided that it never opened

Fnaf world was sepert game I think I don't it connects with original story.
---
#13 Posted: 09:28:22 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
milked series

Think about it this way:

Fun Fact: Sc00ter removed "The Final Chapter" in a patch a few hours after the game's release. He basically confirmed that not everything can be explained in it. (it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the murders, for goodness sake, and it has nothing to do with the Bite of '87, and not to mention that god-forsaken box.)
And also, the way he's "spewing merchandise everywhere" is not him. Companies asked him for permission to make merchandise (I don't know fully, but how else would he be able to manufacture that much?)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:32:30 10/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#14 Posted: 11:30:01 10/09/2016

Think about it this way:

Fun Fact: Sc00ter removed "The Final Chapter" in a patch a few hours after the game's release. He basically confirmed that not everything can be explained in it. (it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the murders, for goodness sake, and it has nothing to do with the Bite of '87, and not to mention that god-forsaken box.)
And also, the way he's "spewing merchandise everywhere" is not him. Companies asked him for permission to make merchandise (I don't know fully, but how else would he be able to manufacture that much?)

I was exaggerating a bit with "spewing it everywhere", regardless, yes the companies have to ask permission, however the way such licensing works, each individual company needs approval before they can use the license to produce merchandise. Also, depending on individual contracts, they should have to get it approved what they want to make if they wish to do more than was previously agreed upon. ie: Contract originally allows shirts, then company wants to make toys; they have to get toys approved before they can produce them even with an agreement still standing. Unless of course the original contract has it so the license holder lets them do whatever they want and make whatever they want. Scott very much has a say in how much and what gets made.

@sky-dragon, I know FNAF World doesn't connect to the story, yet it is a FNAF related game, hence why I said you could count it if you want. I do know about the box though, and I've seen enough fan theories and conspiracy vids to know that even if every detail isn't there, the general idea of the truth behind the mystery was figured out.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#15 Posted: 17:41:22 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I created a thread asking who's hyped for SL, and two haters (you and MagicFizz) stumble upon it and start screaming that it's a milked series. What you both are saying is completely irrelevant to the thread.
I request that you and MagicFizz leave.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#16 Posted: 17:44:34 10/09/2016
I created a thread asking who's hyped for SL, and two haters (you and MagicFizz) stumble upon it and start screaming that it's a milked series. What you both are saying is completely irrelevant to the thread.

Unless it's offtopic or flaming, this isn't your private property. It's the same as if they said "no, I'm not hyped for another FNAF game, the series overstayed its welcome", they just said it differently. If it was LEL CRINGE SERIES Y U LIEK then maybe you could get them out via reports.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:14 10/09/2016 by Bifrost
#17 Posted: 18:20:30 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost

Unless it's offtopic or flaming, this isn't your private property. It's the same as if they said "no, I'm not hyped for another FNAF game, the series overstayed its welcome", they just said it differently. If it was LEL CRINGE SERIES Y U LIEK then maybe you could get them out via reports.

I'm asking if people are hyped for SL, not if they hate it.
Any comments about hating the franchise are off-topic.
---
#18 Posted: 18:59:33 10/09/2016
milked series

lmao not everybody is going to like everything you like, quit being immature

also don't act like you can just make me leave a thread, I only wanted to put my input on what I thought on SL, if you have a problem with it then cry me a river
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:02 10/09/2016 by MagicFizz
#19 Posted: 19:02:32 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator
milked series

also don't act like you can just make me leave a thread, I only wanted to put my input on what I thought on SL, if you have a problem with it then cry me a river

Amazing. I never said that everyone has to say that they are hyped, or like the franchise.
I am not forcing people to like the franchise. I'm saying that hate comments are completely irrelevant to this thread.

Oh, and also, haters are more immature than fans.
---
#20 Posted: 19:06:31 10/09/2016
milked series

Amazing. I never said that everyone has to say that they are hyped, or like the franchise.
I am not forcing people to like the franchise. I'm saying that hate comments are completely irrelevant to this thread.

who told you that hate comments were off-topic???

on-topic : I am not hyped for SL and I believe the series is milked

Off-topic: I like danganronpa

haters are just as mature as fans. they just have their own methods of expressing themselves.
---
My life is complete.
#21 Posted: 19:53:42 10/09/2016 | Topic Creator

haters are just as mature as fans. they just have their own methods of expressing themselves.

Haters are severely immature because the moment they see a topic about FNaF, they go on it and begin saying the series is milked, instead of ignoring it.
---
#22 Posted: 19:57:26 10/09/2016

Haters are severely immature because the moment they see a topic about FNaF, they go on it and begin saying the series is milked, instead of ignoring it.

tbh the fans of these fandoms are starting to become less mature day by day

the moment somebody says something not-positive, you have to get all over asking them to shut up and leave the topic.

meanwhile, me, the "hater", just comes in to state his opinion and this is what I get? smh

I'm done with this discussion/argument because literally you've been saying the same thing for like, forever

peace
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:58:06 10/09/2016 by MagicFizz
#23 Posted: 20:43:09 10/09/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Although this is a cute little argument and all, I'd like to point out that milked =/= bad.
It can over time, of course, but I don't think that the FN@F games are "bad" per se. Milked? Hell yeah. Bad? Not really, at least imo. They're decent, at least.

Agreed, I'm not hating on the game and am interested to see where the story goes with this one. I don't find the series bad at all. However, the series is still milked.
---
#24 Posted: 20:48:49 10/09/2016
Kat-Kun their showing their opinion on the game thats all.

I am exited for the game.

Not every game gonna have positive feedback some have negative feedback too.
No game is perfect.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:46 10/09/2016 by sky-dragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me