Forum

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V3: An Ultra Dawn (Ultra S/M Announced)
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50
All-Purpose Pokémon Topic V3: An Ultra Dawn (Ultra S/M Announced) [CLOSED]
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#301 Posted: 01:41:22 05/10/2016
I would like Brionne more except for the weird bubbly appendages come from its head. Other than that, the designs for all three look pretty solid.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#302 Posted: 01:46:35 05/10/2016
Quote: Seiki

Ice stone confirmed then smilie

wait, could this be how Alolan Nintetails evolve?
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Sesshomaru75 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5900
#303 Posted: 01:55:00 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup

Ice stone confirmed then smilie

wait, could this be how Alolan Nintetails evolve?

It very well could be. It would also be really interesting if a new evolution stone was introduced.
If this "Piedra Hielo" does actually end up being an Ice Stone, I hope this means that they'll start utilizing evolution stones again.
It'd be perfect for them to have a Pokémon or two that evolves with a Moon Stone, Sun Stone, Dawn Stone, and/or Dusk Stone since this is Sun and Moon after all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:56 05/10/2016 by Sesshomaru75
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4800
#304 Posted: 01:55:37 05/10/2016
Someone here is getting the Fire starter. smilie
#305 Posted: 01:57:56 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: willspyro

Aww yee, homie. #TeamLitten4Life
henryszuch Gold Sparx Gems: 2536
#306 Posted: 02:00:22 05/10/2016
Ok, so after deep thought I have more feelings on Brionne.

My biggest problem, ignoring the whole gender thing, is that it doesn't feel like an evolution. It looks like Popplio, but a bit girlier and with slightly different coloring. I can see Brionne evolving into the final Water/Fairy thing, but it feels like there's a big gap in between the two of them. I almost just wish they started with Brionne in the first place.

Then again, I don't hate Brionne's design on its own, besides those ugly ear things.
#307 Posted: 02:07:13 05/10/2016

Yep me ^-^ too adorable
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#308 Posted: 02:10:16 05/10/2016
Quote: henryszuch

My biggest problem, ignoring the whole gender thing, is that it doesn't feel like an evolution. It looks like Popplio, but a bit girlier and with slightly different coloring. I can see Brionne evolving into the final Water/Fairy thing, but it feels like there's a big gap in between the two of them. I almost just wish they started with Brionne in the first place.

Then again, I don't hate Brionne's design on its own, besides those ugly ear things.

Oh yeah I felt this the moment I saw it. I was thinking Brionne would have a male and female form, but I think it'd be weird to have that, and then on top of that a split evolution. (Because they have all totally got split final evos. Please Gamefreak. I beg.)
84skylanderdude Emerald Sparx Gems: 4982
#309 Posted: 02:13:56 05/10/2016
Quote: MekakuCityPKMN
Quote: DragonCamo
When did Gundam Tanaka become a pokemon

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The resemblance is uncanny.

I believe they were referring to this hairstyle

[User Posted Image]
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3046
#310 Posted: 02:20:34 05/10/2016
honestly who cares if bionne looks too girly i get the whole "looking too different" from popplio but like who cares. look at chikarita lmao
---
oh my god its knuckles
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 8647
#311 Posted: 02:32:27 05/10/2016
I'm still waiting to see if there's a secret to their final evolutions before I decide which one to use. And it really does depend on the quality of the water-type Pokémon available in Alola for me, because I'm pretty sure that, like Hoenn, I'll need a good water-type to rely on throughout.

Although if Milotic really is in the Alola Dex than screw Popplio and its ilk, I want my fabulous sea serpent! ^.^;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:48 05/10/2016 by HIR
#312 Posted: 03:12:39 05/10/2016
Quote: isaac343018s

Oh yeah I felt this the moment I saw it. I was thinking Brionne would have a male and female form, but I think it'd be weird to have that, and then on top of that a split evolution. (Because they have all totally got split final evos. Please Gamefreak. I beg.)

Sorry but they don't have split evos, Riddler didn't put a slash in the final evo boxes.

Serebii said the SuMo demo is going to be bigger then the ORAS one

in other words, we may get a data mined pokedex.
ALL HAIL THE DATAMINERS!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:40 05/10/2016 by Windumup
#313 Posted: 03:31:26 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
^ What???
Seiki Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#314 Posted: 04:02:35 05/10/2016

Sorry but they don't have split evos, Riddler didn't put a slash in the final evo boxes.

Who is Riddler? Why does a slash matter? And I think they were referring evolution forms like with Lycanroc.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#315 Posted: 04:16:58 05/10/2016

Who is Riddler? Why does a slash matter? And I think they were referring evolution forms like with Lycanroc.

Riddler= a legit leaker who doesn't go the usual way of leaking. The Riddler will usually post a picture hinting at a new reveal coming up shortly. Example: When Riddler hinted Solgaleo and Lunala, Riddler posted Litleo (a lion) and a zubat (bat) next to each other.
Riddler posted an incomplete dex that has a slash for the lycaroc (and UB-01 if I remember right)'s forms. But the starters DO NOT HAVE THIS.
I know they were talking about Lycanroc ones, point is Riddler said NO and Riddler actually works at Gamefreak.
---
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7070
#316 Posted: 04:35:44 05/10/2016
if someone doesn't name their rowlet Blathers i might be really upset tbh
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
#317 Posted: 05:18:02 05/10/2016

Riddler= a legit leaker who doesn't go the usual way of leaking. The Riddler will usually post a picture hinting at a new reveal coming up shortly. Example: When Riddler hinted Solgaleo and Lunala, Riddler posted Litleo (a lion) and a zubat (bat) next to each other.
Riddler posted an incomplete dex that has a slash for the lycaroc (and UB-01 if I remember right)'s forms. But the starters DO NOT HAVE THIS.
I know they were talking about Lycanroc ones, point is Riddler said NO and Riddler actually works at Gamefreak.

I thought that was supposed to be the big "secret" that Rockruff shared with the starters which was supposed to be revealed during the CoroCoro that gave use Lycanroc? Or is there a large misconception here?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#318 Posted: 05:27:33 05/10/2016 | Topic Creator
I thought that was supposed to be the big "secret" that Rockruff shared with the starters which was supposed to be revealed during the CoroCoro that gave use Lycanroc? Or is there a large misconception here?

If I am remembering correctly, it was stated quite a while back that Rockruff shares a "secret" with the starters.
I also recall that, prior to the previous trailer's reveal of Lycanroc, that it was stated that said trailer would reveal Rockruff's "secret".
It isn't really that hard to put two and two together at that point. :/

Keep in mind, however, that I'm basing this completely off of what I remember, so I could easily be wrong.
That, and nothing is 100% confirmed at the moment, and I don't really think that a simple slash means all that much regardless.
I personally don't believe that it is enough to confirm or deny anything either, but I don't know for sure. *shrug*

Edit:
According to Serebii, CoroCoro hinted that the starters and Rockruff all hide a secret.
As for the issue that revealed Lycanroc, the previous issue stated that the formerly mentioned issue would reveal Rockruff's "Secret Evolution".
Obviously the secret that the starters and Rockruff share could be something entirely different, such as special Z-Moves, but I'm still leaning towards the two forms concept.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:09:14 05/10/2016 by Sesshomaru75
#319 Posted: 11:08:55 05/10/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75

If I am remembering correctly, it was stated quite a while back that Rockruff shares a "secret" with the starters.
I also recall that, prior to the previous trailer's reveal of Lycanroc, that it was stated that said trailer would reveal Rockruff's "secret".
It isn't really that hard to put two and two together at that point. :/

Keep in mind, however, that I'm basing this completely off of what I remember, so I could easily be wrong.
That, and nothing is 100% confirmed at the moment, and I don't really think that a simple slash means all that much regardless.
I personally don't believe that it is enough to confirm or deny anything either, but I don't know for sure. *shrug*

Edit:
According to Serebii, CoroCoro hinted that the starters and Rockruff all hide a secret.
As for the issue that revealed Lycanroc, the previous issue stated that the formerly mentioned issue would reveal Rockruff's "Secret Evolution".
Obviously the secret that the starters and Rockruff share could be something entirely different, such as special Z-Moves, but I'm still leaning towards the two forms concept.

I get your confusion, because serebii is always legit. But their was a mistranslation on the text.

The corocoro leak NEVER STATED that they share the SAME secret.
They don't "share" a secret, it's just rockruff has his own secret and the starters have one of their own.

Rockruff's secret=/= starter secret, and seeing Riddler isn't putting a section for split evos MEANS THERE ISNT ONE.
Because Riddler, is a trustworthy source as well.
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#320 Posted: 18:21:35 05/10/2016
Ok yeah while Riddler may be credible Im not going to trust his every whim. People are wrong sometimes. I think they might have two final evolutions and maybe Riddler just didnt put the slashes in the artwork because he didnt want to. Im pretty sure he wants to keep some things a surprise right?

Either way, I dont want to start yet another fight in this topic so I vote we just leave this conversation at: The Starters might or might not have two final evolutions.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3720
#321 Posted: 18:29:19 05/10/2016

They share a secret, it's just not the same secret? What? If they share a secret, that means that it is the same secret. That's what sharing means. If they each had a different secret, then it would be "the starters and rockruff both have secrets," or something like that.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:30:05 05/10/2016 by mega spyro
#322 Posted: 19:10:03 05/10/2016
@Windumup

---
#323 Posted: 21:08:35 05/10/2016
but Windumup, he also didn't put a slash for Rockruff's evolution before it was revealed.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3660
#324 Posted: 01:35:38 06/10/2016
Help me! I was so sure on Popplio and I love Brionne but i love Dartrix so much too! And there final evos don't help! I hope I can get both versions at some point (and that they have version exclusive forms to make it easier) so unless somebody has something to help me make up my mind I just have to wait for the demo (probably only person hoping for data mine) or the game
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#325 Posted: 03:29:29 06/10/2016
ice stone that's cool I guess
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#326 Posted: 12:25:31 06/10/2016
Serebii and PokéJungle are reporting that the file size for Sun/Moon is 3.2 GB (26,215 blocks) which is apparently twice the size of X/Y.

2nd region hype? Please...? Maybe...? <3 <3 <3 <3
---
#327 Posted: 12:29:20 06/10/2016
Quote: mega spyro

They share a secret, it's just not the same secret? What? If they share a secret, that means that it is the same secret. That's what sharing means. If they each had a different secret, then it would be "the starters and rockruff both have secrets," or something like that.

No, you misread *shakes head*. They don't share the same secret, or any secrets.
Rockruff has a secret
The starters have a different secret
but by no means do they share a secret
---
#328 Posted: 16:15:15 06/10/2016
Again Windumup, as I said, prior to Lycanroc's reveal, the spot for Rockruff's evolution didn't have a dash. So the lack of a dash in the final evolutions means literally nothing.
---
#329 Posted: 16:22:20 06/10/2016

No, you misread *shakes head*. They don't share the same secret, or any secrets.
Rockruff has a secret

someone on the internet said it so it must be truuuue
---
willspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4800
#330 Posted: 22:13:30 06/10/2016
Quote: HIR
Serebii and PokéJungle are reporting that the file size for Sun/Moon is 3.2 GB (26,215 blocks) which is apparently twice the size of X/Y.

Is that the demo or the game itself?
#331 Posted: 22:26:49 06/10/2016

The game itself.
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#332 Posted: 23:25:37 06/10/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

The game itself.

Im hoping we might be able to to back to kalos.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#333 Posted: 23:33:03 06/10/2016
RBGY was only 11 MB

I bet a single Pokemon model takes up more space than the whole 1st gen game
---
#334 Posted: 00:01:44 07/10/2016
Quote: parisruelz12

Rockruff has a secret

someone on the internet said it so it must be truuuue

Well the proper translation says that, so it is true. Unless you want to say corocoro lied
---
#335 Posted: 02:16:14 07/10/2016
RBGY was only 11 MB

Maybe... but they are recycling all the Gen VI models for this game. That probably saved space/development time.
---
#336 Posted: 02:30:50 07/10/2016
RBGY was only 11 MB

Maybe... but they are recycling all the Gen VI models for this game. That probably saved space/development time.

I know, I was just stating a fun fact, not trying to relate it to the size of S/M.
---
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5090
#337 Posted: 16:29:40 07/10/2016
Episode 5 & 6 of Pokemon Generations are up!

---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:32:30 07/10/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
#338 Posted: 17:06:19 07/10/2016

New Trial Captain named Ilima, Fighting Z-Move is called All-Out Pummeling, and Ghost Z-Move is called Never-Ending Nightmare.

I remember seeing a more zoomed-out version of the watery town at 0:10 seconds, but I can't seem to find the old trailer with it in it. I remember seeing a boat that looked like it might've been modeled after an unknown Pokemon. Anyone know what I'm talking about or where that trailer is?

Edit: I found it! Anyone else think this could be a new Pokemon?

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:27:57 07/10/2016 by 84skylanderdude
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 9097
#339 Posted: 17:43:03 07/10/2016
I never understood why people refer to the legendary beasts as legendary dogs.

Entei looks like an Imperial Chinese Lion, Raikou is a saber tooth/tiger and Suicune looks like a Quilin, a chimera like cat/unicorn/dragon/ox beast in Chinese mythology.

[User Posted Image]

It just looks like a Carvanha...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:12:14 07/10/2016 by Spyro Fanatic
#340 Posted: 17:48:57 07/10/2016
Good point, but at the same time, they are possibly revived Jolteon, Flareon and Vaporeon, which are canines. Not to mention the episode shows dog like creatures

but hey its everyones opinion
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
#341 Posted: 17:52:37 07/10/2016
I don't think it looks like a Carvanha. If it were a Carvanha, they would make it obvious like the other boats. I think this is a new Steel/Water type Pokemon.
---
#342 Posted: 17:58:26 07/10/2016
I don't think it looks like a Carvanha. If it were a Carvanha, they would make it obvious like the other boats. I think this is a new Steel/Water type Pokemon.

It's beginning to look a lot like Steelix!
---
#343 Posted: 18:12:27 07/10/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Oh, that's possible actually. There's some differences, but I could see that. Now the real question-- Why would there be a boat of a Pokemon weak to Water? (Forget about the Camerupt submarine, that was Magma's mascot)
---
#344 Posted: 18:20:26 07/10/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

Oh, that's possible actually. There's some differences, but I could see that. Now the real question-- Why would there be a boat of a Pokemon weak to Water? (Forget about the Camerupt submarine, that was Magma's mascot)

Irony, maybe?
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 9097
#345 Posted: 18:21:37 07/10/2016
Another thing I don't understand is why steel is weak to fire when steel itself is non-combustible.
Muffin Man Emerald Sparx Gems: 3177
#346 Posted: 18:55:46 07/10/2016
It's just based on popular conception, imagery, and usage. Metal is commonly known to be smelted, so the Steel type (which is really just based around metal in general) is weak to Fire.
---
whoever reads this shall succumb to the ways of the Muffin
#347 Posted: 19:15:27 07/10/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
It's just based on popular conception, imagery, and usage. Metal is commonly known to be smelted, so the Steel type (which is really just based around metal in general) is weak to Fire.

Pretty much what i always figured. Not a matter of Steel's actual properties, but in a matter of using fire to do metal work and weaken the metal to shape it better or melt it down for other constructive purposes.
---
Riolu-Blue-247 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7087
#348 Posted: 20:56:59 07/10/2016

[User Posted Image]

It looks like it could be the school version of WishiWashi to me
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3660
#349 Posted: 21:02:47 07/10/2016
I see Steelix
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#350 Posted: 21:46:44 07/10/2016
I see Wishiwashi even less than Carvanha.
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me