Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Glad I joined Best Buy Gamers Unlocked club
Page 1 of 1
Glad I joined Best Buy Gamers Unlocked club
jhamel10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#1 Posted: 17:39:26 08/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I'm so glad I joined Best Buys Gamers Unlocked club. I'll be saving 20% off my game and figures! It pays for itself just with this game and a couple of figures. Its $30 for 2 years! I've saved more than $30 already! Its so worth it! If you haven't got it yet, go get it!
---
I'm Bigger and Better not Cheesy like Cheddar!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#2 Posted: 19:59:05 08/09/2016
ill agree its the best deal on figures when you have to buy them at regular price. only issue for me at least is my local best buys seem to get waves 1 and 2 half of wave 3 and almost nothing after that.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 20:25:00 08/09/2016
Yeah sure, it's a great deal... if Best Buy had anything. Best buy has only ever gotten wave one, and sometimes it gets part of wave 2, but after that, there's nothing. Plus the fact you have to pay $30 to get it in the first place, when you could get the same thing with the sale TRU offers every year (Buy 1 get one 40% off). If you buy them at TRU, you might spend a couple of extra dollars, but it's nowhere near 30. Plus you can get rewards, which give you more money if you spend a certain amount.
---
Dead
sunburnninja Yellow Sparx Gems: 1118
#4 Posted: 00:28:05 13/09/2016
Its a great deal since I have lego dimension and I dont have very many games for my wii U... The reason I said all that before I said skylanders is... Best Buy always gets all the figures for skylanders late :/
---
Subscribe to join Team Sun Today!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9N_yeZJSmhYTDu3lbSyg
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me