Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Strongest Skylanders?
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#1 Posted: 15:51:11 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I need to know what the strongest Core, Giant, SWAP Force, Trap Master, and SuperCharger Skylanders are!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2 Posted: 15:54:55 01/09/2016
Gearshift, Bumble Blast, Double Trouble, look no further.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 16:01:16 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
By luck, I have S1 Double Trouble and Jolly Bumble Blast, but what paths should I go on?
---
#4 Posted: 16:03:04 01/09/2016
Channeler for DT, Bee Keeper for BB. Keep in mind the game gets disgustingly easy with them.
---
#5 Posted: 16:05:13 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie
---
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#6 Posted: 16:41:00 01/09/2016
(I'm going by the games they were introduced in)

Core (SSA): Drobot
Giant (SG): Hot Head
Swapper (SSF): Boom Jet (I didn't play SSF much, though).
Trap Master: Either Gearshift or Wallop. Depends if you prefer close-ranged or long-ranged IMO. (I didn't play STT much either, but Gearshift and Wallop were definitely OP)
Supercharger: I only have four, so I can't tell for sure. However, out of the ones I own, probably Lava Lance Eruptor, because he's great at dodging things.

Overall, I think Drobot (SSA) was the strongest. Wallop and Gearshift were close, but since SSA had much less platforming, long-ranged was much more useful.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#7 Posted: 16:47:46 01/09/2016
Drobot lost his title after SSA. He's still reliable, don't get me wrong, but you can barely stick to hover mode and shoot away anymore.
---
#8 Posted: 16:57:41 01/09/2016
Wasn't he powerful in Giants too? I think it wasn't until SSF that Drobot got nerfed.

IIRC Ghost Roaster was the only one who got a notable nerf in SG.
---
#9 Posted: 16:58:06 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: AmbushFan

Trap Master: Either Gearshift or Wallop. Depends if you prefer close-ranged or long-ranged IMO. (I didn't play STT much either, but Gearshift and Wallop were definitely OP)
Supercharger: I only have four, so I can't tell for sure. However, out of the ones I own, probably Lava Lance Eruptor, because he's great at dodging things.

Overall, I think Drobot (SSA) was the strongest. Wallop and Gearshift were close, but since SSA had much less platforming, long-ranged was much more useful.

What paths for Hot Head and Boom Jet do I go on? :3
---
#10 Posted: 18:27:56 01/09/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun

I'm not entirely sure if either are completely OP since I haven't played SG and SSF in a while now. And I don't know how powerful they are in SSC and STT, only SG and SSF respectively. For all I know, they could of been incredibly nerfed since their respective games.

But, if I remember correctly:

For Hot Head, The Burninator. The Flamethrower attack is his best attack so his Eternal Flame upgrade is the most useful. Oil Blobs and their upgrades can also be useful, but not as much as Eternal Flame.

For Boom, I'm not sure, since Jet is the source of his most OP move. IIRC, the Storm Bomb doesn't take long to charge and has good range, so probably that. His OP attack was best against single enemies IIRC, so Storm Bomb covers his crowd control.

For Jet, I chose Ace Gunner. It doesn't matter much though, since Mach 2 (Soul Gem attack) is his most powerful attack.

I haven't used Hot Head and Boom Jet in a long time.
---
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#11 Posted: 20:36:01 01/09/2016
stormblade on her dagger path. but honestly the strongest all depends on your playstyle.
#12 Posted: 23:32:31 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kat-Kun

I'm not entirely sure if either are completely OP since I haven't played SG and SSF in a while now. And I don't know how powerful they are in SSC and STT, only SG and SSF respectively. For all I know, they could of been incredibly nerfed since their respective games.

But, if I remember correctly:

For Hot Head, The Burninator. The Flamethrower attack is his best attack so his Eternal Flame upgrade is the most useful. Oil Blobs and their upgrades can also be useful, but not as much as Eternal Flame.

For Boom, I'm not sure, since Jet is the source of his most OP move. IIRC, the Storm Bomb doesn't take long to charge and has good range, so probably that. His OP attack was best against single enemies IIRC, so Storm Bomb covers his crowd control.

For Jet, I chose Ace Gunner. It doesn't matter much though, since Mach 2 (Soul Gem attack) is his most powerful attack.

I haven't used Hot Head and Boom Jet in a long time.

Thanks, m80! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 23:34:45 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Alphawolf
stormblade on her dagger path. but honestly the strongest all depends on your playstyle.

Great, 'cause I have Stormblade! smilie
Oh, and the strongest does not depend on your playstyle. If you upgrade Blades to maximum on the path that gives you a HUGE tornado, he is OP and can shred through bosses in less than a minute.
---
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#14 Posted: 10:38:18 02/09/2016
If you really want "Eye" popping overpowered , SSF 3DS Eye Brawl destroyed everyone including Count Money Bone in seconds literally . It was awesome .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:41:37 02/09/2016 by Dark fhoenix
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#15 Posted: 14:15:53 02/09/2016
How on earth is Boom Jet stronger than Spy Rise?
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
#16 Posted: 14:43:45 02/09/2016
Mach 2 did a lot of damage and could be spammed IIRC. Spy Rise is also good, but I think he requires more technique than Boom Jet.

I'm only counting Swap Force BTW, I don't know if Boom Jet has been nerfed.
---
#17 Posted: 17:55:22 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I was browsing YouTube and I found out that Blades is just completely OP in every way possible.
If you upgrade him on the path that gives him a huge tornado, you can tear through bosses in less than a minute.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:37 02/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#18 Posted: 17:59:26 02/09/2016
Depends on the game, the tornado's physics can get weird at times. In TT he's just ok in that path because of it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:49 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#19 Posted: 18:39:20 02/09/2016
For a giant, I prefer Ninjini. Either path. Bubble blast, Boom Jet, Bushwhack, Thrillipede, and I used to like Chill with get soul gem. And of course all the elite Skylanders.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:18:57 04/09/2016 by Wishblade
Flaccid Hot Dog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3362
#20 Posted: 15:52:50 07/10/2016
Legendary Slam Bam, the ice prisons path. Fights well for me on all of the console Skylanders games. Try him if you got him.
WarDoctor42 Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#21 Posted: 13:04:23 09/10/2016
I was going to ask the same question,so this is really usefull.Thanks! smilie
P.S Storm blade is O.P and Camo is good if you use him correctly.
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#22 Posted: 18:53:32 14/10/2016
Quote: Wishblade
For a giant, I prefer Ninjini. Either path. Bubble blast, Boom Jet, Bushwhack, Thrillipede, and I used to like Chill with get soul gem. And of course all the elite Skylanders.

Thrillipede is underpowered IMO. You wanna talk OP superchargers? Hammer Slam Bowser(Molten Monstrosity), Spitfire(Speed Demon), Turbo Charge Donkey Kong(either path, I prefer Pointy Preparations), and Bone Bash Roller Brawl(Brawler Derby).
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#23 Posted: 02:37:18 15/10/2016
Spy rise and popthorn are OP
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me