Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Fun DarkSpyro Fact [CLOSED]
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#1 Posted: 00:00:57 01/09/2016 | Topic Creator
You see that little dragon that indicates new content is afoot?

You can click it... It will take you to the start of the new content.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#2 Posted: 00:10:00 01/09/2016
thank
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#3 Posted: 23:55:36 01/09/2016
You just changed my life.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#4 Posted: 23:58:34 01/09/2016
Sticky this to the top of every board. Heck, sticky it to the boardlist. Sooo many people complain they can't catch up while I'm there scratching my head and slowly working my way back to the last page.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#5 Posted: 00:10:47 02/09/2016
If you say "memes." 1428 times in a single post, and then copy that post onto every single thread in every single board. You'll get banned!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#6 Posted: 03:38:21 02/09/2016
This changes lives. Use it. Tell your friends. Keep this post bumped to the top.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7 Posted: 12:22:26 02/09/2016

My life is solved.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#8 Posted: 13:19:20 02/09/2016
Am i the only one that knew this since like the first day i joined lol
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:19:43 02/09/2016 by MagicFizz
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#9 Posted: 13:31:36 02/09/2016
I found it out a long time ago, but it did take a while to realize.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:54 02/09/2016 by Spyro Lover122
#10 Posted: 16:33:34 02/09/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: QueenChrysalis
If you say "memes." 1428 times in a single post, and then copy that post onto every single thread in every single board. You'll get banned!

I don't understand why you made such a snarky comment. I guess all Australian Lesbian Furries are just irrationally snarky!

That was COMPLETELY uncalled for, ToyNerd.

I was referring to the fact that you can say "memes. memes. memes. etc" 1428 times before hitting the 10,000 character limit (That's the character limit on most forums I've been on, anyway), and that flooding the site with that would likely incur the wrath of the mods.

Maybe I wouldn't be so "irrationally snarky" if, even when I'm just messing around, you people didn't jump on me for the most innocuous things.

I honestly don't know why I bother with you people anymore. The only thing really keeping me going was that fanfic. But I honestly don't know why I should actually go through the blood sweat and tears for a group of people who, for the most part, have treated me like crap when ever the chance presents itself.
#11 Posted: 17:23:01 02/09/2016
Threaaaad derailment! Surely not something you want to click the yellow dragon for. Especially when the post being argued over had nothing to do with the subject.

And QC, you've been here long enough to know playing victim will only incur wrath and mockery. If you really have beef with someone, report or take it to PMs.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:24:13 02/09/2016 by Bifrost
#12 Posted: 18:37:33 02/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Sorry, QC. I thought your comment was snarky and rude. I didn't fully understand the context or why it was said... My bad, I guess! I apologize...
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#13 Posted: 18:41:26 02/09/2016
Quote: Drawdler
You know what annoys me more? When people reply to a guestbook comment in their own guestbook. COME ON GUYS STEP IT UP.

I did that one time and I felt horrible.

Please don't make it worse.
---
Bruh
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#14 Posted: 19:52:14 02/09/2016
You know what annoys me more? When people reply to a guestbook comment in their own guestbook. COME ON GUYS STEP IT UP.

It's one thing if they're new, but if you've been here since 2013 and still can't figure out how to use it, what's wrong with you? I saw someone from 2012/13 who was still replying to their comments on their own guestbook.
---
Dead
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#15 Posted: 20:28:01 02/09/2016
When I first joined I replied using my guestbook, and I still regret it. People probably thought I was ignoring them.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#16 Posted: 20:59:01 02/09/2016
You joke now, but it took me three years to realise what it was.
#17 Posted: 23:23:35 02/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost
And QC, you've been here long enough to know playing victim will only incur wrath and mockery.

If bemoaning the fact that my so called "friends" treat me like crap here is "playing the victim card" and worthy of being treated like crap for, then isn't that just even more reason to leave?

In fact, just the way you react to people "playing the victim card!" What if I was legitimately hurt about something? "Lol! She played the victim card! Lets gang up on her!" Yeah, that would make me feel A LOT better about wasting my time here.

- - -
#18 Posted: 00:03:02 03/09/2016
You're putting words in my mouth. I'm saying when people do that it happens, not saying that anyone somehow deserves it. We've seen enough drama of times they definately don't, but it's almost guaranteed to happen anyway.
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#19 Posted: 00:08:25 03/09/2016
already knew that old news
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#20 Posted: 01:46:56 03/09/2016
People didn't know that? <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#21 Posted: 01:50:29 03/09/2016
hey guys i have an idea

how about we try a fun little activity called IGNORING EACH OTHER
#22 Posted: 02:03:53 03/09/2016
Quote: StriderSwag
hey guys i have an idea

Why am I always the one being accused of being snarky?
#23 Posted: 02:12:10 03/09/2016
hey guys i have an idea

i didnt accuse you of anything :0
#24 Posted: 02:16:02 03/09/2016
hey guys i have an idea

You didn't accuse me of being snarky, ToyNerd did. You, on the other hand, are always being passive aggressive, but nobody ever bats an eye-lid no matter what you do. Then I say one thing, somebody decides to get offended then everybody jumps me.
#25 Posted: 02:21:38 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator

You didn't accuse me of being snarky, ToyNerd did. You, on the other hand, are always being passive aggressive, but nobody ever bats an eye-lid no matter what you do. Then I say one thing, somebody decides to get offended then everybody jumps me.

I said I was sorry. To be honest, I think you can come off as a bit of a jerk sometimes, but that's no reason to unfairly call you out like that. It seemed like you were making fun of me by pointing out an obvious fact about the site. I didn't understand what you were getting at with your initial comment so I assumed the worst and made a mistake!

I'm human. I make mistakes. You make mistakes. No use in arguing when we all know that several weeks down the line something similar will happen again. So, please... Let's stop this stupid bickering!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:24 03/09/2016 by TheToyNerd
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#26 Posted: 02:22:39 03/09/2016
QC you might want to calm down and take a breather. I noticed you've been pretty worked up lately and I think closing out of the forums and news reports to listen to some music may do you some good. Just a suggestion.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#27 Posted: 02:22:46 03/09/2016

Lots of people are passive aggressive on here, and they get crap for it too. You're not the only one. The difference between you and them, however, is that you always feel the need to respond when it could have been easily ignored. Or you take it out of proportion. or both.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#28 Posted: 02:26:28 03/09/2016
Your comment was more hurtful than normal, ToyNerd, because I consider you a close friend here. And I would prefer to keep it that was so I agree to just kiss and make up.

But apparently I should just shut the **** up and cry a river because my input isn't welcome here.
#29 Posted: 02:29:25 03/09/2016
who would have thought a topic about clicking a dragon would devolve into this ****fest

[User Posted Image]

"youre always being passive aggressive"
yes that is my personality because i pretty much used to people treating me like trash outside the internet kthx
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:22 03/09/2016 by StriderSwag
#30 Posted: 02:30:08 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Your comment was more hurtful than normal, ToyNerd, because I consider you a close friend here. And I would prefer to keep it that was so I agree to just kiss and make up.

But apparently I should just shut the **** up and cry a river because my input isn't welcome here.

Whoa... I didn't realize you felt that way about me. Gonna be honest, I totally didn't expect that! ****, I feel terrible. I really am sorry for that. Truly! I messed up!! This is completely my fault!

We all have those moments where we do something or say something stupid and regrettable! No matter how much I can take this piss out of someone, I never actually mean it. It takes a lot for me to really dislike a person
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:49 03/09/2016 by TheToyNerd
#31 Posted: 02:34:48 03/09/2016

Hold on here. This is not exactly right.

ToyNerd should apologize, but you don't have to apologize to going out of line and putting words into 2 other user's mouths? Or apologize to the person who didn't know they were considered a friend in your eyes?

You should apologize to Strider, Bifrost, and Toynerd yourself.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:47 03/09/2016 by Trix Master 100
#32 Posted: 02:42:37 03/09/2016
I don't mean to say I don't care about this stuff you guys are discussing but... I wonder what the people who just innocently came from the Skylanders section PSA think of this thread.

Probably staying the hell away from S&N for the forseeable future.
I literally spelled out what was going to happen. Here it's happening again.
---
#33 Posted: 02:44:08 03/09/2016
I'm just jealous of the amount of leeway and understanding Strider gets to have, ok? I've been around here, and made you guys laugh, for long enough to deserve some too. Yes, I have weird political views, yes I get triggered easily, yes everything that comes out of my mouth is stupid, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve at least some love.

Edit: Triple negatives are confusing.

You guys, and my skype group, are the only people I interact with on a daily basis. Talking about the way I feel here makes me vulnerable, and you are taking advantage of that vulnerability when you say things like this;
Quote:
Please actually shut the **** up and cry me a river

Maybe I am just being overly delicate, but that's just the way I am, that's my "personality." If you were able to step into my shoes and feel the way I do when I read stuff like that, then you might understand. But that's not really possible.

You can't just keep telling me to stop "Playing the victim card" then proceed to keep saying things that are genuinely hurtful. That's not how it works.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:10 03/09/2016 by QueenChrysalis
#34 Posted: 02:47:56 03/09/2016 | Topic Creator
Hey, QC... Can you drop it now. I apologized and explained myself twice. Make like an overrated Disney movie and let it go.. For all of our sakes!
#35 Posted: 02:49:48 03/09/2016
Sess, two wrongs don't make a right. Just because QC does questionable things, it's not cool to be a **** at every possible opportunity in response. Cycle of hate and all that.

But QC, you can't rely on favoritism. You could've stopped at "hey ToyNerd that was really harsh, I was just joking" and everyone could go on no friendships hurt. As you can see, the tolerance level on most users is pretty low, and the more you throw into that flamewar, the more it's gonna burn.

Now can we please go back to talking about our lord and savior Dark Yellow Dragon?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:50:59 03/09/2016 by Bifrost
#36 Posted: 02:53:48 03/09/2016
@ToyNerd and Bitfrost

Except this is an ongoing issue. One that needs to be talked about. If not here then somewhere. I honestly wouldn't know any other place where we could all talk about these kinds of issues without disrupting the normal flow of the forum, however.
#37 Posted: 02:54:38 03/09/2016
I'm just jealous of the amount of leeway and understanding Strider gets to have, ok? I've been around here, and made you guys laugh, for long enough to deserve some too. Yes, I have weird political views, yes I get triggered easily, yes everything that comes out of my mouth is stupid, but that doesn't mean I don't deserve at least some love.

i dont get as much leeway as you think, let me tell you why:

1. TheFlyingSeal keeps me in line for the most part
2. a lot of what happens to keep me in line happens behind the scenes since i know most of the mods pretty personally. they dont have to reply to me in topics when i step out of line, i usually get a skype call or a text and im told to stop or else ill get gnorced or whatever, which i do
3. if i do get gnorced or MMed or whatever, my Crippling Depression™ kicks in and i avoid dS for the rest of the night, sometimes longer

the forum isnt nearly as black and white as you think it is

anyways, im starting to feel like ive overstayed my welcome as is, so im done
peace out ( ´∀`)ノ~ ♡
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#38 Posted: 02:56:48 03/09/2016
Taking advantage of vulnerability? Look who's talking.

How about lying to everyone's faces on how ToyNerd is such a "close friend", even though you two have never talked in PM or Guestbook??

How he has apologized more that twice on this topic, and how he thought it was all his fault, and yet you still keep yelling at him even though he's the kindest person to you on this topic???

How he thought you were mocking him and his cute little oopsie discovery, and without ever stopping to think MAYBE you hurt his feelings, suddenly make yourself the victim because all he did was make a snarky comment in response to what HE thought was a snarky comment?????

Bet you don't even know what his favorite comic book character is.

It's The Punisher, by the way.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#39 Posted: 02:56:52 03/09/2016

Edit: Triple negatives are confusing.

You guys, and my skype group, are the only people I interact with on a daily basis. Talking about the way I feel here makes me vulnerable, and you are taking advantage of that vulnerability when you say things like this;
Quote:
Please actually shut the **** up and cry me a river

Maybe I am just being overly delicate, but that's just the way I am, that's my "personality." If you were able to step into my shoes and feel the way I do when I read stuff like that, then you might understand. But that's not really possible.

You can't just keep telling me to stop "Playing the victim card" then proceed to keep saying things that are genuinely hurtful. That's not how it works.

1. Trigger is technically apart of PTSD. The way you are using "triggers" is not really right. A trigger is something that "Triggers" Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Not trigger you to be upset or "offended".

2. Last place to be really talking opinions is social media, because everyone will do that. It's matter of learning to cope with it and move on (and maybe see from their point of view too), instead of trying to start more drama than needed. And playing the "Victim card" in this case is not okay.

3. If you are overly delicate, then shouldn't really be on the forums. Again considering everyone has their opinions, and saying things that controversial or actually xenophobic is not really gonna cut you some slack you want.

4. I don't recall you making jokes?? Maybe it's just me being out of touch on the forums for a bit, but I've mainly seen you post things that actually stir up trouble than things that people can laugh with you on.
---
icon from Empoh
#40 Posted: 03:07:49 03/09/2016
Considering several users constantly make/made topics about themselves and their situation, they wouldn't listen, Drawdler.

Also some users would just dogpile everyone that goes in there, and this is the most nonspecific and kind way I can word it.
---
#41 Posted: 03:17:46 03/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Considering several users constantly make/made topics about themselves and their situation, they wouldn't listen, Drawdler.

Also some users would just dogpile everyone that goes in there, and this is the most nonspecific and kind way I can word it.

This is pretty true. Plus if any user feels unjust on how they are treated, they can go to Site Help and Suggestions and go to the stickied thread of "Open Messages to Hunters" where the thread is about critiquing Moderator actions and all that noise. Which I recommend people start doing instead of stirring drama in other threads about their issues and beef.
---
icon from Empoh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:21 03/09/2016 by Trix Master 100
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me