Page 1 of 1
About Kaos Clone
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#1 Posted: 22:12:59 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I just watched the ending of Superchargers and realized that Kaos lost his powers as a Dark Portal Master after betraying the Darkness.

He has, tough, through the use of the Mind Magic, capable of granting portal master powers to his clone, as his summoning doomlander abilities is called Portal Practitioner, what strikes me as really impressive!

The Kaos clone is not as powerful enough to get himself free of his frozen state (as we see Kaos doing in the intro of Giants), and on the other hand have no trouble being sent through portals either, maybe because of his nature as a imaginator/doomlander/being created through imaginite and mind magic.

Just some things that came to my mind after watching the ending of Superchargers.

Kaos as a Portal Master was something that was only ever used on the first game, while in the other games his power came from other things (Fist of Arkus, Petrified Darkness, Traptanium, etc) so this shouldn't change many things.

It is interesting though, that he was able to create a clone that is indeed a peculiar kind of Portal Master.
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#2 Posted: 22:17:30 29/08/2016
I don't think the Kaos clone has issues getting free, the backstory says it he's on the side of the Skylanders as long as the other Kaos has the upper hand. And considering status quo, he probably knows very well he isn't getting that freedom anytime soon.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:02 29/08/2016 by Bifrost
#3 Posted: 22:51:01 29/08/2016 | Topic Creator
He sided with the Skylanders and acepted being a Sensei yes, that much we know that he did of his own free will. But I'm not certain that he choose to be stranded here on Earth. Well, we don't know how did the senseis and the creation crystals ended up in our world, or how the skylands ended with fragments of imaginite everywhere, but I guess we will know this when the game is released! Excited to discover the details! smilie
---
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#4 Posted: 23:26:29 29/08/2016
Quote: Psychomancer
He sided with the Skylanders and acepted being a Sensei yes, that much we know that he did of his own free will. But I'm not certain that he choose to be stranded here on Earth. Well, we don't know how did the senseis and the creation crystals ended up in our world, or how the skylands ended with fragments of imaginite everywhere, but I guess we will know this when the game is released! Excited to discover the details! smilie

Mabye the Mind Magic exploded, sending chunks of Imaginite all across Skylands and Earth, and mabye the explosion blasted the Senseis to Earth too...!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:27:18 29/08/2016 by Kat-Kun
ChillStealthElf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1864
#5 Posted: 00:42:41 30/08/2016
Quote: Psychomancer

Same reason all other Skylanders, vehicles, Traps, etc got sent to Earth...convenient plot reasons because reasons.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8201
#6 Posted: 02:32:13 30/08/2016
I really wish Klone Kaos was the villain, and not Reg. Kaos. It'd fit much better IMO.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#7 Posted: 13:37:30 30/08/2016
Wait the whole kaos clone thing is canon?
Ha ha ha good one Tfb, good one.
#8 Posted: 13:41:26 30/08/2016
It's as canon as the non-hardcover comics and the prequel books - yeah, it's there, but it doesn't affect the plot. A second Kaos that has his hands tied as long as the real one is out there wrecking havoc might as well not be there.

It's good for fanfics though. No need to reform Kaos for this one story, just say the Skylanders called in the clone.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:42:22 30/08/2016 by Bifrost
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#9 Posted: 14:42:11 30/08/2016
i thought they kinda kept it open after in the preview they were discussing who was the real one.
#10 Posted: 15:01:01 30/08/2016
Nope, the backstory says the clone had the idea to join the Skylanders, though the trailer does leave it up in the air who was actually doing the speech.
---
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#11 Posted: 15:05:48 30/08/2016
yeah i'm fully aware the backstory says it. But yeah i was just mentioning the preview kept it up in the air.
#12 Posted: 23:51:41 30/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Just noticed that the preview showed his soul gem move! He opens up a giant portal and random things come through it and rain down on the enemies! Pretty cool!
---
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#13 Posted: 04:07:53 31/08/2016
Anvils. So his Soul Gem gives us anvils.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:08:39 31/08/2016 by ZygardePerfecto
#14 Posted: 14:10:03 31/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Yep! Anvils, anvils everywhere!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me