Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
bronzes online at gamestop
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1 Posted: 22:07:04 27/08/2016 | Topic Creator
http://www.gamestop.com/browse...HrFxoU602wypPUw
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#2 Posted: 22:57:06 27/08/2016
They're seemingly out of stock, I think. I believe something is going on with GameStop's online orders/stock, because like when I tried to buy Spotlight last week, which surprisingly had the Add to Cart option, once I attempted to checkout it just said your cart is empty... Same thing is happening with these Bronze variants.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#3 Posted: 13:18:41 28/08/2016
I'm pretty sure they yanked them from cases (like Gamestop always does for chase variants), then realized they wouldn't be able to sell them in an expensive bundle to try and move stock. So now they are selling them (or already sold them at some point) like normal Skylanders.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 14:52:40 31/08/2016
Currently in stock!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#5 Posted: 15:28:26 31/08/2016
Just ordered Roller Brawl....already have her vehicle in Bronze. Hope this is for real!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#6 Posted: 16:36:13 31/08/2016
If you order over $25 worth with promo cade SAVER, you get free shipping, but when you order both the vehicle and roller brawl together, it still only ads up to $20
---
Dead
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#7 Posted: 00:01:19 01/09/2016
It lets me into the cart but then when I go to pay it kicks them out smilie
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8 Posted: 17:57:26 01/09/2016
My Roller Brawl + Tomb Buggy shipped yesterday, which is quite nice. Hopefully they're actually the Bronze ones.

Real glad that I saved out on buying them off of eBay.

They're all gone, it seems. Too bad, I would've totally bought another Roller Brawl to actually open.. if I could've brought myself to rip a chase figure from the box..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:39:57 02/09/2016 by Matteomax
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#9 Posted: 21:47:17 03/09/2016
Quote: Matteomax
My Roller Brawl + Tomb Buggy shipped yesterday, which is quite nice. Hopefully they're actually the Bronze ones.

Real glad that I saved out on buying them off of eBay.

They're all gone, it seems. Too bad, I would've totally bought another Roller Brawl to actually open.. if I could've brought myself to rip a chase figure from the box..

You know you could rip open one.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#10 Posted: 04:35:07 07/09/2016
Received my Bronze Roller Brawl today!...now I have a matching driver and vehicle bronze set!
#11 Posted: 19:24:50 08/09/2016
My 3 bronze roller brawl came today. I cant wait to get home and check them out.
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#12 Posted: 21:29:13 08/09/2016
Quote: trixster68
My 3 bronze roller brawl came today. I cant wait to get home and check them out.

Three? What for? You do realize that they had practically no premium value back before Gamestop put them up for less than retail since they were so common, right? And now the value has probably plummeted further.
#13 Posted: 22:06:53 08/09/2016
Well one to open, one to go with my bronze buggy I found at Walmart. One to be used at a later time for adding a missing figure to my collection by trading it for something that I am missing. I also was not sure that Gamestop would even send 3 but they did and I was quite shocked to see them. I always get the cancelled shipments from my Gamestop orders so this was way different this time. Go figure...
Besides I am not in them for the money. I am in it for the excitement of being able to just say I have them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:42 08/09/2016 by trixster68
#14 Posted: 23:48:35 08/09/2016
Quote: trixster68
Well one to open, one to go with my bronze buggy I found at Walmart. One to be used at a later time for adding a missing figure to my collection by trading it for something that I am missing. I also was not sure that Gamestop would even send 3 but they did and I was quite shocked to see them. I always get the cancelled shipments from my Gamestop orders so this was way different this time. Go figure...
Besides I am not in them for the money. I am in it for the excitement of being able to just say I have them.

That's cool, I got one back when they first came out. Later saw how common they were and ended up opening it for display (I don't keep any packaged, except Elites). I don't know how valuable it will be for trade bait, but Gamestop obviously didn't have low limits on it because they were just trying to get rid of them after pulling them from the cases earlier (selling below retail). I imagine they planned to do bundles at some point, but Superchargers demand bottomed out long ago.
#15 Posted: 13:17:48 09/09/2016
I was thinking about ordering more than one but whatever, I think its cool as many collectors as possible have a chance to get them so I only ordered a Roller Brawl to match up with Tomb Buggy. My little one now has a clear Tuff Luck, Rusted Eruptor and the Two Bronzes which she is dying to open!...lol. I told her to go for it and rip them open so I think tonight's the night!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me