Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
who want in my pokemon go rp [CLOSED]
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1 Posted: 00:08:29 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
i am a dragon from the world of otulp until one day i was kidnapped by a bunch of elves and trolls. they took me to a cave filled with stolen treasure and left me to die there. i looked around for an escape but there was nothing helpful other then golds and money. i wondered how i was gonna survive until i found a galaxy note 4. i quickly turned it on with the power blinking low battery. i knew i had one chance of surviving this so i turned on all of the apps on the phone. i then opened pokemon go and got sucked up into a world full of humans. i looked down and saw human hands and cloth surrounding my body. i looked at the phone again and say a note stating that in order for me to go back to my world i would have to become the best pokemon trainer in this world to claim this place called america for dragons of otulp. i am team mystic and with your help i can go back home and become the best pokemon trainer ever. and if you refuse then you'll just be another obstacle in my path of destruction.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2 Posted: 00:09:28 25/08/2016
But what if your phone dies
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 00:09:39 25/08/2016
seems legit
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#4 Posted: 00:11:37 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: willster8

*looking at my phone blinking until its starstruck fate comes closer every second* i have a limited time in this body of mine and if i run out of battery life my spirit will die and cause the demon inside of me to come out and cause destruction.
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#5 Posted: 00:12:42 25/08/2016
Quote: somePerson
Quote: willster8

*looking at my phone blinking until its starstruck fate comes closer every second* i have a limited time in this body of mine and if i run out of battery life my spirit will die and cause the demon inside of me to come out and cause destruction.

Is the demon good at catching Pokemon? Because that could help
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#6 Posted: 00:15:50 25/08/2016
help is on the way someperson hold on!!!!!!!!!!
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#7 Posted: 00:16:11 25/08/2016
am blue dragon btw
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 00:18:12 25/08/2016
am dragen

i kill every1

the end
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#9 Posted: 00:25:13 25/08/2016 | Topic Creator
*feeling a great adventure coming i anticipate a strong force coming my way* all right arceus all i need is more forces to unleash my fury on team valor at burger king. *i turned on my phone as time slowed down and a light shined in my eyes. the color came back and i was laying down in a world of shadows. it was then that i saw three creatures summoned in front of me. they were begging for me me choose one of them. i choose the lizard creature of fire. the other creatures attacked me instantly forcing me to summon my lizard to attack back. the lizard bit down the frog's bulb and burned him alive. with blood dripping down the lizards mouth he turned his claws into a huge metal claw. the turtle was dashing towards my lizard and i yelled for him to attack instantly. my lizard clawed the turtle in the stomach tearing him apart. the lizard started eating the turtle as a meal well deserved and was sent back to the real world.* what just happened i said with shock and awe. i looked back to my phone and saw the lizard monster was inside. the gym ahead was being taken over by instinct so i have to fight them all i guess.
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#10 Posted: 11:03:23 25/08/2016
Quote: somePerson
*feeling a great adventure coming i anticipate a strong force coming my way* all right arceus all i need is more forces to unleash my fury on team valor at burger king. *i turned on my phone as time slowed down and a light shined in my eyes. the color came back and i was laying down in a world of shadows. it was then that i saw three creatures summoned in front of me. they were begging for me me choose one of them. i choose the lizard creature of fire. the other creatures attacked me instantly forcing me to summon my lizard to attack back. the lizard bit down the frog's bulb and burned him alive. with blood dripping down the lizards mouth he turned his claws into a huge metal claw. the turtle was dashing towards my lizard and i yelled for him to attack instantly. my lizard clawed the turtle in the stomach tearing him apart. the lizard started eating the turtle as a meal well deserved and was sent back to the real world.* what just happened i said with shock and awe. i looked back to my phone and saw the lizard monster was inside. the gym ahead was being taken over by instinct so i have to fight them all i guess.

Looool this is so unrealistic! I can't believe you would write something like this! It's a disgrace to RP! First of all...
Pfft, Instinct actually taking over a gym? Be real.

And...that's the only problem, actually.

Ifyoucan'ttellit'sajoke
Instinctiscooldon'thateme
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me