Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro reference in another game
Page 1 of 1
Spyro reference in another game
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#1 Posted: 12:34:55 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
My friend found this while play this mmo called Aion! (I play it too but I'm not a high level unlike her so I'm not in this area yet ;; )
It's a reference to the legend of Spyro i think smilie Btw sorry about the picture being so big q^q

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 16:59:08 21/08/2016
From the context, it doesn't reference any purple dragon. And most games are named "The Legend of____".
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#3 Posted: 17:00:16 21/08/2016
Yeah, just the name might be an odd coincidence. Does the level itself have anything that could support a reference, like say a swamp temple or anything dragon themed?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#4 Posted: 10:57:11 22/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
From the context, it doesn't reference any purple dragon. And most games are named "The Legend of____".

Idk but you do pronounce Sphiro as Spyro

Quote: Bifrost
Yeah, just the name might be an odd coincidence. Does the level itself have anything that could support a reference, like say a swamp temple or anything dragon themed?

Most games like this do have references in their quest names so I wouldn't be suprised if this was a reference to Spyro. This game does have other references to other things in some quest's names. Also like I said I'm not at this bit yet so I wouldn't know what this area looks like. I doubt it's a swamp temple though. My friend said the boss is a purple bird though.

Edit: the place looks like this https://youtu.be/n73wEoN1l08
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:08:30 22/08/2016 by LegendaryFlames
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me