Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
There was a contest for Imaginators...
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#1 Posted: 03:34:03 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I think it was set up where you'd have a chance to win and have your created character as a figure...
So, does that mean I could enter and, if I win, get a Ryuk (Death Note) figure?!
That would be SICK!
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 03:39:23 21/08/2016
I'm pretty sure if they notice it's from another franchise, they'll disqualify you for copying someone else's idea for a character, so I suggest created one. When I created mine called Flame Chuck, I drew it a little crappy but it was on purpose so that I have a better chance at winning because Activision likes to choose the ones that looks like they were drawn by 8 year olds so their spirits can't be crushed by people who draw good and win the contest

I think that's one reason why they're avoiding it, though... Not EVERY toddler can win, a lot of them would have to be left with all their spirits crushed. Activision might not be mentioning the winners because of that reason, they're gonna try to get people to forget about and seem like it never even happened.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 03:45:11 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
No, I think there was a contest at Gamescon to have a character you created IN-GAME as a personal figure to use like a normal character.
The figure will not be mass-produced.
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#4 Posted: 03:51:24 21/08/2016
So? I doubt they'll let you win by stealing a character from another franchise.
---
Dead
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 04:01:27 21/08/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun
I think it was set up where you'd have a chance to win and have your created character as a figure...
So, does that mean I could enter and, if I win, get a Ryuk (Death Note) figure?!
That would be SICK!

Instant disqualification.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#6 Posted: 14:49:16 21/08/2016 | Topic Creator
K, then. :3
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me