Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I feel like making a Danganronpa Style DS Fanfic
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
I feel like making a Danganronpa Style DS Fanfic [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 19:28:38 13/08/2016 | Topic Creator
But I need some users to be students
And this won't be first come first serve, I'll select the ones i can fit in this story!
This might not go through or get completed, but hey, I wanna see if people are really interested in this first smilie

So, how will I choose?
Easy, I get you to fill out this, and the best ones'll make it in the fanfic!
I'll be choosing 15 users, as the 16th one will be me, and I'll be writing in my point of view for the story smilie
Also, NO TWO OF THE SAME TALENT WILL BE CHOSEN, so keep that in mind if you really wanna be in this!!
and a warning, IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT YOU WILL DIE IN THIS FANFIC, this is Danganronpa styled after all!

Character Personality:
Appearance:
Desired Talent?: (Can be one used from any game! I'd prefer talents from Danganronpa 1 or 2, please ^-^ But if you have a different talent in mind, by all means suggest it! Though, if possible, maybe list a back-up talent in case I choose someone else with one that you really want?))
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?: ((Secrets, personality quirks, etc...))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 19:40:07 13/08/2016
the hell is a dragon romper

anyways i'm mildly interested

Character Personality: its me guys, snarky, cynical, yet in the end harmless
Appearance: just gimme an eyepatch i dont care about the rest
Desired Talent?: ok so i googled this and i feel like being a ballet dancer would be fun
Dislikes: the fun police
Weaknesses: too cool for school
Strengths: the art of sedcution
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?: ((Secrets, personality quirks, etc...))
uhhh uhhh 5 time olympic ballet gold medalist

i better be the protagonist yo
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#3 Posted: 21:05:24 13/08/2016
I'm interested

Character Personally: Quiet, Mellow, and Selfless.
Appearance: He's 5'8, has black hair, purple eyes, he wears a black hoodie with a green bio hazard emblem, jeans, and white sneakers.
Desired Talent?: Super High-School Level Thief (Detective or Artist as backup)
Dislikes: Spiders, bears (*cough* monokuma *cough*), bees, and really sharp objects.
Weaknesses: I guess his fear of spiders....
Strengths: He can adapt to many situations
Other stuff: He tries to keep his fear secret. If he sees a cat, real or not, he'll pet it.

(Meh, good enough...)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:00:12 14/08/2016 by abstractsardine
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8067
#4 Posted: 22:07:27 13/08/2016
YES! I can't work on the sheet right now, but I'm very interested in this. Btw, did you see the new DS AM fanfic chapter?
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#5 Posted: 23:35:56 13/08/2016
Character personality: Serious, selfless, helpful, honest
Appearance: He's 6'3, has blue feathers, a yellow beak, green eyes, wears a Star Fox jacket, red shirt, brown pants
Desire talents: Actor
Likes: Helping others, making friends, earning trust, animals, homework, acting
Dislikes: Violence, death, betrayal, bullying, killing
Weaknesses: Taking a joke, talking bout something other than music
Strengths: Intelligence, making friends, falling in love
Other stuff: He is Falco.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#6 Posted: 00:02:49 14/08/2016
I'm interested ish. The name rang a bell and afrer checking i have seen it somewhere sometime unimportant wark wark

Character Personality: Non-serious, constatly joking lad. Helpful as long as i won't lose anything. INAPPROPRIATE (Seriously no place is a place i won't crack a joke), friendly as long as others are.
Appearance: ~190 cm (~6'3) dark brown wild hair bound back. Blue-ish green eyes. Skinny frame.
Desired talent: Ultimate Mechanic (a back-up trait if necessary, Unlt. Gambler)
Likes: Laughter, all kinds of humour (good mannered, mocery, Dark humour, dead babies, Hitler Etc.) Other peeps as joking to a wall gets boring.
Dislikes: Overly sensitive characters, delusional ones, tight spaces and scented smoke,(tobacco, vape, bonfire smoke whatever)
Weaknesses: Inappropriate joke cracking, lack of stress sense or the sense of urgency. Not strong from upper body
Strengths: Logical, no stress so can ease others (or stress 'em more. Depends) AND can act innocent with the constant stresslessness, strong legs, Hitler jokes.
Other stuff: based on me real life. More or less.
---
Ligi
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#7 Posted: 00:28:32 14/08/2016
Character Personality: yeah
Appearance: its me
Desired Talent?: ultimate writing prodigy/character designer/graphic designer/lucky student/gay/**** up/storyboard artist (any is fine jsut **** me up)
Dislikes: Soda
Weaknesses: social interaction
Strengths: hiding
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?: he got dem leggy,
#8 Posted: 05:13:50 14/08/2016
Here we are! I'll add more later when I think of it. I wanted to create a character that was more than your goody-two-shoes type.

Character Personality: On the surface, Shadmé is a quiet, kindhearted and shy individual. She tries to earn the friendship of all the group members, and is eager to solve the mysteries and get out with as few fatalities as possible. She doesn't speak much, but when she does, it's usually encouragement for the others.
Beneath this, however, lies a hyper-intelligent and manipulative side of her. Little do the others know that she is using her "kindness" to ensure her own survival. Most of the time, she knows the little things she has to say in order to deflect suspicion away from her.
Appearance: Shadmé is a shorter teenager with warm brown eyes and a small smile, adding to her deception. Her hair is black and red, with one piece falling in front of her right eye. She wears a simple red t-shirt and black pants.
Desired Talent?: The Ultimate Moral Compass (Super High-School Level Musician will work as backup)
Dislikes: Rust, social situations (she hides it well), ticks/fleas/spiders
Weaknesses: Shadmé suffers from anxiety, which actually isn't a façade. It makes her very awkward about voicing her thoughts as well as opening up to other people, which is likely why she will have to problem attempting to dispose of most of you later. It is also why she will only wait for the most opportune moment to make a move. She will not take risks. She also isn't physically strong in the slightest.
Strengths: Shadmé is intelligent and clever. She is also quite good at pulling off an act, despite her anxiety.
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?: It's interesting how her "moral compass" personality degrades into a person willing to preserve her own survival and nothing else, don't ya think? ;3
---
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#9 Posted: 16:11:09 14/08/2016
Looks up Danganronpa

Finds this;
[User Posted Image]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#10 Posted: 17:45:40 14/08/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Looks up Danganronpa

Finds this;
[img]http://www.gamerclick.it/prove/img_tmp/201511/f2513e261.png[/mg]

probably because thats the main antagonist.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 18:26:20 14/08/2016
Character Personality: Very knowledgeable about a variety of subjects, but tends to be condescending or just plain confusing. Feels emotions very strongly, and won't be strayed off of any path she chooses. Enjoys feeling superior to others.
Appearance: Average-height teenager with short brown hair. Her natural eye color is brown, but she wears green contact lenses. Prefers confortable t-shirts and shorts in the summer, and sweaters and jeans in the winter.
Desired Talent?: EDIT: Ultimate Martial Artist (that just sounds cool); Ultimate Fanfic Writer as secondary, whatever if both are taken.
Dislikes: Anything smaller than one inch that moves. She's also sore about her height, even though she isn't that short.
Weaknesses: Not very physically strong, and not just in a "never first picked for sports" type. Whenever she exercises, she normally ends up getting injured in one way or another.
Strengths: Knows a lot of trivia, though nothing about defeating demon bears, unfortunately. Fairly intelligent, especially at reading and science.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:10 24/08/2016 by StormDragon21
Shagaru Magala Blue Sparx Gems: 850
#12 Posted: 18:48:55 14/08/2016
Character personality: he can either be happy and fun loving, wouldn't hurt anything. Or he is moody serious and would kill anything.
Appearance: 5'3", brown hair, grey eyes, blue jumper, monotone t-shirt (not monokuma t-shirt).
Talent: good with animals or karate. Don't mind which.
Dislikes: bullying, mushrooms, wasps, agoraphobia. (Fear of open spaces)
Weaknesses: forgets a lot of things, unless he likes it. Bored a lot.
Strengths: quick wits, fast reaction speed
Other: does weird things without thinking about it
---
smilie
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#13 Posted: 20:15:41 14/08/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
Looks up Danganronpa

Finds this;
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

but seriously i cant help but be reminded of this:
[User Posted Image]

weebs are a funny folk
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:58 14/08/2016 by hardcoreignitor
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#14 Posted: 20:54:39 14/08/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Misread title as "I feel like a Danganronpa Style DS Fanfic"

I come into this thread five times, and after your post I just now realized that it's not the title.
---
Dead
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#15 Posted: 22:23:00 14/08/2016
Character Personality: Always cracking jokes, completely open with everything, completely self-loathing (but doesn't bring it up much), is 100% certain he'll never get in a relationship
Appearance: Male, long-ish brown hair, Caucasian, 5'11"
Desired Talent: Some people are making up their own and some are using actual ones from the game. If we can make up our own, then I'll be the Ultimate Mangaka. But if we have to do an actual character's talent, then I'll be the Ultimate Swordsman. Preferably the former.
Dislikes: Spiders, plot convenience, sports
Weaknesses: Human interaction, self-confidence, physical activity
Strengths: Immediate acceptance and adaptation of/to anything at all, not eating for long periods of time
Extra: Has Asperger's but is high functioning so it's not noticeable
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:27:24 14/08/2016 by 84skylanderdude
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#16 Posted: 00:38:02 16/08/2016
Character Personality: Enjoys hanging out with others, making jokes, and talking about video games, art, and animation. Draws and animates as well, and in the cartoons takes commissions and does caricatures
Appearance: Funny enough, people irl say that I look like Mclovin from Superbad with blonde hair, although I often choose not to wear glasses.
Desired Talent?: Making a 3D Platform video game. Being a Video Game concept artist, and being an animator.
Likes: Pastries, Jontron, Vinesauce, 3D Platform collect-a-thons, Wide Open Sandboxes, Youtube, Cartoon Hangover, etc.
Dislikes: Stereotyping, Cancer Fanbases, Negative Attitude,
Weaknesses:
Strengths:

Work in Progress
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7369
#17 Posted: 01:44:09 16/08/2016
bored so what the hell, I'll make a card

Character Personality: Outgoing, sociable, critical of almost everything(especially movies)
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, 6'0, suit and tie and carries notepad around with him
Desired Talent?: Ultimate Film Buff(or Writing Prodigy if you want)
Likes: Movies, writing movie reviews, pointing out details in almost everything he sees, criticising others
Dislikes: Opinions which disagree with him, bad movies, people interrupting him whilst he's in the middle of something
Weaknesses: Refuses to take opinions which he disagrees with into consideration, easy to provoke
Strengths: Very good eye for detail, quick writer, good at remembering things, critiquing things
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?:
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#18 Posted: 01:58:25 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Really like all of these character apps! I'll see if I can get this written when I the required amount of characters and get time! smilie
---
#19 Posted: 02:30:24 16/08/2016
I am so excited for this. I watched the anime in one day and am planning on watching a playthrough of Trigger Happy Havoc soon. Prex, your obsessions are getting to me again. I love it! smilie
---
#20 Posted: 02:40:50 16/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: ShadowMewX
I am so excited for this. I watched the anime in one day and am planning on watching a playthrough of Trigger Happy Havoc soon. Prex, your obsessions are getting to me again. I love it! smilie

WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE? smilie

jk
Glad you like it! smilie
You should watch the 2nd game playthrough too!
---
#21 Posted: 02:43:54 16/08/2016
Quote: prextail202

WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO INNOCENT PEOPLE? smilie

jk
Glad you like it! smilie
You should watch the 2nd game playthrough too!

Lol, be proud of your skills to spread fandoms to new audiences! (And be glad you're not actually Darx spreading evil... smilie)
Okay, I will watch it when I get the chance! :3
---
#22 Posted: 02:50:17 16/08/2016
Niceu niceu, can't wait to die smilie
#23 Posted: 03:27:59 16/08/2016
Can't wait for this to start. This seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

I kind of want to do my own DR fanfic starring characters with the dumbest ultimate talents imaginable

Such as Ultimate Mitten Wearer, or Ultimate Anosmic
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:34:33 16/08/2016 by 84skylanderdude
#24 Posted: 19:04:31 16/08/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Can't wait for this to start. This seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

I kind of want to do my own DR fanfic starring characters with the dumbest ultimate talents imaginable

Such as Ultimate Mitten Wearer, or Ultimate Anosmic

Ultimate furry

Use your unique skills as a furry to survive. Fursuit to protect you and keep you warm.
Zootopia-beam to turn others to furries.

I got nothin'
---
Ligi
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#25 Posted: 20:57:06 16/08/2016
Are the spots filled yet? Can you update the OP? Thanks
---
My life is complete.
#26 Posted: 21:20:38 16/08/2016
Quote: MagicFizz
Are the spots filled yet? Can you update the OP? Thanks

There's three left.... i think
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:03 16/08/2016 by abstractsardine
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#27 Posted: 21:32:35 16/08/2016
Character Personality: White
Appearance: White
Desired Talent?: White privilege
Dislikes: When I don't have my white privilege
Weaknesses: People without white privilege
Strengths: My white privilege
#28 Posted: 22:19:17 16/08/2016
Reserved
---
My life is complete.
#29 Posted: 14:29:07 19/08/2016
Appearance: Over-the-top expensive clothes, rings ok all fingers, big circle sunglasses, huge fur coat, and tall navy blue gelled hair. 5'11, Medium Weight (not skinny not fat). So basically a rich, perfect, and snotty douhebag! smilie
Desired Talent?: Ultimate Clothes Stylist or simply Ultimate Stylist. But back-up... It can be anything idc.
Likes: Money, Gold, Diamonds, Jewerly, Hot girls, anything expensive, and likes things to run his way.
Dislikes: Poor people, people who don't do what they say, anything raggedy of poor-looking.
Weaknesses: If somebody gets past his snotty attitude he can get caught of guard.
Strengths: Has the power to sway peoples emotions and how they feel about things with his powerful aura.
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story? For some reason, he has sharp-ass teeth. smilie
---
My life is complete.
#30 Posted: 20:02:17 22/08/2016
I'm just bumping this topic back on top
---
Ligi
#31 Posted: 21:09:56 22/08/2016
I know, right? I'm so excited for this? smilie
---
#32 Posted: 21:19:24 22/08/2016
I know, right? I'm so excited for this? smilie

We shall wait until we get 15 people!
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#33 Posted: 23:14:58 22/08/2016
We're at 12, so 3 more.
---
#34 Posted: 23:46:24 22/08/2016
Reeee this suspense of WAITING
---
Ligi
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#35 Posted: 03:20:30 23/08/2016
I don't know much about Danganronpa but I'll give it a go.

Character Personality: Mostly a quiet achiever, helps friends, does not need the acceptance of others to know he is worth it, likes to keep low and away from danger. However is pretty open to everyone and gives everyone a go. He is also a funny guy to hang around. In a way, he is open to people he trusts, but he hides from people he does not trust.

Appearance: 185cm, wears a long sleave green hoodie and knee high black pants. Darker green shirt under the hoodie, and he keeps the zipper on his jumper undone. Black laced shoes with white grip. Short dark brown hair, and he spikes the front up.

Desired Talent?: Theorist, Gamer or Comedian.

Likes: Technology, Puns, Watermelon, Quiet Walks, Thinking, Drawing and Handheld Devices.

Dislikes: Unexpected events, things taking too long, popular music, people not holding there end of deals, his secrets being told, people downing on his greatest interests (Games and Art mostly)

Weaknesses: Even though he is independent, he does have a breaking point. Usually when he begins to doubt himself. He also gets scared when he is alone in an unknown location. Can also put too much trust in friends. He also lowers his guard when he is with his friends.

Strengths: He is an above average runner, who knows a little parkour. He also thinks on his feet and usually ponders before he approaches a situation. When he is alone he is more alert and more active.

Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?: He makes theories mostly on love and relationships, but he has never been in one.

If there is anything wrong, I'll go change it. Thanks!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#36 Posted: 04:36:40 23/08/2016
there should be a few more available, right?

Character Personality: im literally tsundere, also i can be pretty sassy. im really loyal to my friends and kinda laid back but holy **** if anyone pisses me off i will rain down unstoppable hellfire upon their sorry ass
Appearance: female, 5'8", blonde hair with purple tips, blue eyes, and id probably wear like a cute pleated skirt and some tights, and probably some type of sweater and button up. think chiaki (obviously) but less pastel and more neon and black
Desired Talent?: (back in my day we didnt have these newfangled translations, it was a "Super High School Level/SHSL", not these... "talents"... >.>; ) id like to be gamer like chiaki or detective like kirigiri but if someone already said that ill do punmaster or something
Likes:overwatch, other video games, friends, solving mysteries bc thats awesome, theflyingseal (even tho shes not in this ;~; )
Dislikes:being tRAPPED IN A GODDAMN SCHOOL
Weaknesses:im rly oblivious when other ppl flirt with me, i dont like taking stupid bull****, i really only follow rules if they help me
Strengths:im good at games and mysteries and puns, im rly loyal, i dont like taking stupid bull****, i can do the flirt good but probs dont wanna date anyone yo, im pretty hopeful most of the time
Anything else I should know about you/your DS User self in the story?:i wanna be cute let me be cute
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:01:17 24/08/2016 by StriderSwag
#37 Posted: 05:01:38 23/08/2016
@strider

Oh my god the idea of your one dislike being "being trapped in a school" is absolutely hilarious. Like that's your one dislike before you know you're going to be trapped in a school.
---
#38 Posted: 05:03:44 23/08/2016
@strider

Oh my god the idea of your one dislike being "being trapped in a school" is absolutely hilarious. Like that's your one dislike before you know you're going to be trapped in a school.

im already in college to be a teacher i already have to spend the rest of my life in school
ill just be on the other side thank god

my entire school life was emotional hell L E T M E O U T
#39 Posted: 05:07:43 23/08/2016
Well that means you can rule over the students like some sort of evil German overlord
---
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#40 Posted: 05:12:25 23/08/2016
Well that means you can rule over the students like some sort of evil German overlord

I'm half German, does that mean I'm half evil?
---
Dead
#41 Posted: 05:13:18 23/08/2016
And that's all 15.... i think
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:13:44 23/08/2016 by abstractsardine
#42 Posted: 05:14:35 23/08/2016
Quote: abstractsardine

Nope, we need one more. One of them was a joke.
---
#43 Posted: 05:25:38 23/08/2016
Quote: abstractsardine

Nope, we need one more. One of them was a joke.

Oh, counted that one. then yeah 14
#44 Posted: 05:27:33 23/08/2016

im american u cuck
#45 Posted: 05:56:52 23/08/2016
Quote: StriderSwag

im american u cuck

I said "like"

You should teach the students how to do dope **** and kill people
---
#46 Posted: 10:05:59 23/08/2016

im american u cuck

I said "like"

You said "like".
YEAH you are not evil german but you could do something like, be meta-Hitler and stuff
---
Ligi
#47 Posted: 14:22:23 23/08/2016
Quote: SoulFly

im american u cuck

I said "like"

You said "like".
YEAH you are not evil german but you could do something like, be meta-Hitler and stuff

Greeny: SHSL MechaHitler
#48 Posted: 22:11:00 23/08/2016
Let's just get someone random who has no idea what Danganronpa is to join

Then we can finally get started
---
#49 Posted: 22:16:20 23/08/2016
Let's just get someone random who has no idea what Danganronpa is to join

Then we can finally get started

I'm already here, though.
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me