Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > All-Purpose Dark Souls Topic
Page 1 of 1
All-Purpose Dark Souls Topic
Wham-Shell Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3583
#1 Posted: 05:30:13 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

It has come to my attention that there isn't a Dark Souls topic, so I guess... here it is? I dunno, just post anything and everything Dark Souls related here I suppose
---
I made this account in 2012, I will PAY to have a name change please
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 12:35:49 12/08/2016
I like watching the game, but it's not for me gameplay wise. It's like memorizing combos for a fighting game but you probably won't ever make use of it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 19:45:23 12/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
I like watching the game, but it's not for me gameplay wise. It's like memorizing combos for a fighting game but you probably won't ever make use of it.

I can second that xD It's a lot more fun to watch someone play, than to rage through it yourself. As of right now I just beat Abyss Watchers, and good lord was that a good fight. Abyss Watchers is probably my favorite boss in the series (aside from Nameless King).
---
SoulFly Emerald Sparx Gems: 4660
#4 Posted: 23:50:15 14/08/2016
"More fun to watch"
WHAT ARE YOU? CASUL?
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO THRUST YOU THROBBING RED CHAOS ZWEIHANDER TO THE BOSSES MOIST NEEDY BODIES.
---
Ligi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:39 14/08/2016 by SoulFly
#5 Posted: 01:08:22 15/08/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: SoulFly
"More fun to watch"
WHAT ARE YOU? CASUL?
IT FEELS SO GOOD TO THRUST YOU THROBBING RED CHAOS ZWEIHANDER TO THE BOSSES MOIST NEEDY BODIES.

What I meant was it's fun to watch people trying to beat Ornstein and Smough and rage when they die. (Dark humor much? lmao) It's pretty fun playing Dark Souls, but not when you die to the same enemy 15 times in a row smilie That's just me though, I've only recently gotten back into Dark Souls 3, and the Abyss Watchers my 2nd time through were tough as nails.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me