Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2251 Posted: 18:41:58 01/03/2017
Guardian chuckled "crocux had no clue Yodel was still alive and please sis don't hold it against him. he didn't mean for it to happen and judging b how he's taking my lecture you don't need to worry anymore. now on to a less... egh stressful topic. Sybil does have a point Trico so why are you still here?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#2252 Posted: 19:01:13 01/03/2017
"I never said that. All you have to do is call me. I am always up for a play session." Trico said. "Sense Crystal blessed her I am with Sybil until death as are the rest of the guardians who are with the ones who have been blessed."
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:06:20 01/03/2017 by Spyroconvexity
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2253 Posted: 19:08:35 01/03/2017 | Topic Creator
As Guardian and Trico talked, Sybil remained on the sides, taking that little time off. She then remembered how Guardian told her Crocux was sleeping just below her. Given where she was sleeping right now, she knew he was the one whom she was going to see first in the morning, and since she was still mad at him, she didn't know how she was going to react. Perhaps she should've sleep in his cave as she originally intended. Maybe she wasn't going to be as mad if it was her in his home and not the other way around. Nevertheless, Sybil hoped that a good night sleep was all that was needed to make all her frustration to away. Yodel's incident wasn't going to remain a secret forever, but in the meantime, life in the Haven was going to continue. The orca game was going to remain part of her routine, but then again, she did have a similar game with Crocux, and due to what happened, she didn't know if she was ever going to be willing to play with him again...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#2254 Posted: 22:09:03 02/03/2017
Guardian nodded "well that does make sense. now how about a guessing game you try to guess what I was like before I died then I take a try at it. oh and Sybil no giving away the answeres."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2255 Posted: 22:12:58 02/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil simply shrank her shoulders, still deep in thought. Not only would she have to worry about Crocux and the python's moves, but now that Trico was there, it reminded her how she still had Shadow to worry about. Tomorrow was going to be the second day when he was chained up, but after five days, he was going to be free and Crystal would have to do the blessing all over again. But what if Shadow managed to avoid this prison? Her only hope were the warblers and keas getting that volcanic flower. If only they could do it fast. There was no time to lose...
---
#2256 Posted: 22:53:39 02/03/2017
"You were once a cobra but before that you were a human." Trico said.
---
SC
#2257 Posted: 02:50:56 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil wondered how Trico could ever knew that, but she decided not to interrupt and didn't say anything. She remained quiet, but as soon as Guardian and Trico were done with their conversatio, she was ready to play a game with her protector, to distract her from the horrible day she had.
---
#2258 Posted: 04:36:21 03/03/2017
Guardian was wide eyed "wow how did you know that? I'm mean I'm human right now but still how did you know?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2259 Posted: 04:57:00 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"I... think I might've mentioned it." Sybil said, though she really didn't remember since she has seen Trico only a few times.
---
#2260 Posted: 05:12:44 03/03/2017
"Like I said before to Sybil I am a spirit and know Sybil's memories." Trico said. "Now you guess what I was when I was alive."

Ooc: look on page 32, post #1578 for that information.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:55 03/03/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#2261 Posted: 05:17:03 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
That actually made sense, since Trico was part of Sybil's mind after all. It did scare her a little though, since Trico could probably see even her deepest secrets, a few that she would like them to stay buried, like the dingo's permission to enter the Haven. She tried not to mind though, since she doubted Trico would invade her mind as rudely as that, or if he did know, he wouldn't say a thing. To forget about that worry, she moved her ear and grinned to Trico to let him know she was ready to play a game as soon as he was done talking to Guardian.
---
#2262 Posted: 05:20:05 03/03/2017
Trico gave a wink at Sybil indicating he would be done soon.
---
SC
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2263 Posted: 14:43:30 03/03/2017
((OOC: I'm going around posting this on any RPs I'm active in. I have and will be fairly inactive for a while as I am currently in the process of getting some things together to make steps in progressing in my life. I'd rather not go into detail of what those are, just that they will leave me inactive for a while))

Harland couldn't help but stop and glance back to Raul, glad to see a friend with him. It was true that he had only met Raul a short time before choosing the journey to this island, but the two had bonded quickly over the desire for a new land to live upon, and when Harland had realized how few friends he truly had, the relationship he formed with Raul had cemented quickly in place. Even upon reaching this island, it was important. If anything, it was even more important that he had a friend in Raul than it had been before. This island was full of strangers, strangers who had their own agendas to attend to, their own relationships already formed, and in a world of strangers, it was nice to see a familiar face. Harland wondered if he would ever fit in here, though he was hopeful too. He stayed still until Raul reached him.

"Thanks for being my friend," Harland almost chirped when Raul reached him. Raul stared upon his friend, confused momentarily by the thanks, but then he softened his gaze and merely smiled.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
#2264 Posted: 16:19:25 03/03/2017
Guardian was thinking then says "well i'm gonna take a wild guess as say you were a wild mustang."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2265 Posted: 16:34:12 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shadow-Cipher
((OOC: I'm going around posting this on any RPs I'm active in. I have and will be fairly inactive for a while as I am currently in the process of getting some things together to make steps in progressing in my life. I'd rather not go into detail of what those are, just that they will leave me inactive for a while))

Harland couldn't help but stop and glance back to Raul, glad to see a friend with him. It was true that he had only met Raul a short time before choosing the journey to this island, but the two had bonded quickly over the desire for a new land to live upon, and when Harland had realized how few friends he truly had, the relationship he formed with Raul had cemented quickly in place. Even upon reaching this island, it was important. If anything, it was even more important that he had a friend in Raul than it had been before. This island was full of strangers, strangers who had their own agendas to attend to, their own relationships already formed, and in a world of strangers, it was nice to see a familiar face. Harland wondered if he would ever fit in here, though he was hopeful too. He stayed still until Raul reached him.

"Thanks for being my friend," Harland almost chirped when Raul reached him. Raul stared upon his friend, confused momentarily by the thanks, but then he softened his gaze and merely smiled.

As the two new friends were walking, they were close to AJ's tree, and Sholeh the mongoose was just below it. She was tired of having AJ secretly leaving his home and go who knows where, and her curiosity couldn't be quenched no more. Since she didn't want AJ to discover her following him, she waited for the margay to be very far away, and then follow his footprints. Having a very sedentary life, Sholeh was slow and even a little fat, but that didn't stop her from wanting to get to the bottom of this mystery...
---
#2266 Posted: 16:37:43 03/03/2017
"You're good as well my friend." Trico said with a smile.
---
SC
#2267 Posted: 16:45:14 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil smiled as a result of Trico and Guardian bonding like that, and as she looked around, she saw how beautiful the world around her was. Perhaps even more so than the Haven. If it was up to her, she would've stayed in the dreamworld forever, but she knew painfully well that, like always, she would have to wake up and face reality.
---
#2268 Posted: 16:47:49 03/03/2017
Trico then looked at Sybil. "Well Sybil you ready to play?"
---
SC
#2269 Posted: 17:05:31 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"What? So soon?" Sybil asked, having thought Trico would've preferred to talk with Guardian a little more.
"Alright, what do you want to play?... as long as it doesn't involve getting eaten." Sybil said, whispering that last sentence as a joke. She was still sorry for making Trico go through that.
---
#2270 Posted: 17:42:48 03/03/2017
"Well hide and seek? Or tag?" Trico said.
---
SC
#2271 Posted: 17:45:38 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Well, tag seems like a little unfair, so I guess hide and seek is the way to go." Sybil said, knowing there was no wa she could outrun Trico in a game of tag. Hide and seek seemed like the best option, even though she still believed she wouldn't win nonetheless.
---
#2272 Posted: 18:06:34 03/03/2017
Guardian says "I wouldn't mind a good game of hide and seek."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2273 Posted: 18:07:34 03/03/2017
"Don't worry I won't use my powers." Trico said.
---
SC
#2274 Posted: 18:19:50 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil smiled at Guardian, glad to have him on board as well. It was better the more there were.
"Ok, great! Alright Guardian, since you're new to our game, you're it." Sybil declared, waiting for him to count. Only a few hours had passed since she fell asleep, so she knew she still had plenty of time before she had to wake up. She wanted to take advantage of that dream to distract herself as much as she could. Not even the slight pain on her back was enough to wake her up, or even wondered what it was.

Back in the real world, that slight pain in her back was a result of her falling off that small tree branch and landing on her back, right on Crocux's head. The reason why Sybil slept inside the tree and not on a branch was due to her bad habit of tossing and turning during her sleep. It was a good thing she was already close to the ground, since Crocux's hard skin wasn't exactly a comfortable landing spot.
---
#2275 Posted: 19:11:59 03/03/2017
"Wait one second. Close your eyes everyone."Trico said.
---
SC
#2276 Posted: 19:31:27 03/03/2017
Guardian closed his eyes and started to count "one, two, three..."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2277 Posted: 19:35:16 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil started to hide, hoping she could be good at it since that was her dream world, so she was suppose to know where everything was. That, and counting that she was small and easy to hide. She didn't know how Trico was going to manage, but knowing him, he will. She was determined to keep playing until morning...
---
#2278 Posted: 19:48:09 03/03/2017
Suddenly a forest appeared and Trico started to hide.
---
SC
#2279 Posted: 19:54:04 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
"Heh... cheater." Sybil said jokingly, seeing how Trico manifested a forest just so that he could hide. It was a great strategy, but it was going to be a little bit obvious given how there wasn't a forest there before and now there was. But as the countdown continued, Sybil found her hiding spot under a rock near a lake, which was slightly bigger than herself...
---
#2280 Posted: 20:26:37 03/03/2017
Soon Trico was hidden very well behind some thick trees.
---
SC
#2281 Posted: 20:32:03 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
This hide and seek game was really helping Sybil, since hide and seek was mostly a passive game and a welcoming change from the rough and brutal orca game. As she remained hiding, her back felt uncomfortable, but that was only because she was sleeping on top of Crocux now, not exactly a comfortable place to be on.
---
#2282 Posted: 20:58:31 03/03/2017
Crocux shifted in his sleep getting Sybil in a more comefertable position.

Guardian says "5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. ready or not here I come!" and he opened his eyes and started looking turning into a cobra since he liked it more.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2283 Posted: 21:04:32 03/03/2017
Trico hid well considering his size. The thick trees and underbrush hid him well.
---
SC
#2284 Posted: 21:11:23 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil could see a little from under the rock. Since her fur merged well with the grayish color of the rock, she was very well camouflaged. Se could see Guardian from the distance, not human anymore. This made her quite happy, since she also preferred Guardian that way. He may have been a good human, but she still preferred his optional appearance. Humans weren't a very welcoming presence to her regarding their intentions.
---
#2285 Posted: 21:17:54 03/03/2017
as Guardian looked around he flicked his toung in and out rapidly. he looks up to the trees and starts slithering up it until he could see Trico. "found you Trico."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2286 Posted: 21:29:30 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil chuckled quietly, glad it wasn't her who was it. She remained hidden though, but instead of remaining below the rock, she left it and used it to cover herself from Trico while she hid inside the lake. Since she didn't know if he saw where she hid, she changed her hiding spot and went into the deep water. In the dreamworld, everything was breathable, including the water, a fact that she discovered right now.
---
#2287 Posted: 21:31:21 03/03/2017
Suddenly birds flew out past Guardian. Tico wasn't there.
---
SC
#2288 Posted: 21:37:26 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil didn't noticed Trico's little trick, for she has already changed hiding spots. He truly was a determined soul.
---
#2289 Posted: 21:41:26 03/03/2017
Guardian chuckled "and I thought you said you weren't gonna use your powers. oh well this will be fun." then Guardian resumed his search.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2290 Posted: 21:46:10 03/03/2017
Trico didn't use his powers he just simply move places. He wanted to say something but keept quite.
---
SC
#2291 Posted: 22:08:10 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
After nearly an hour, Sybil imagined this was going to take a long while. The competition seemed to be between Guardian and Trico alone, since they were the spirits. Not that she minded though. She remained hidden in the lake, also taking the time to rest from her awful day.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:57 03/03/2017 by Felines
#2292 Posted: 23:40:19 03/03/2017
after a long while Guardian went into the water and found Sybil and said "found you Sybil."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2293 Posted: 23:44:10 03/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: We keep this up for a while, but then we must skip the time. Posts are limited.

"What? You're still it? I thought you had found Trico." Sybil exclaimed, unaware of his little trickery. She saw how the forest was still there, and imagined he was probably still there...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8578
#2294 Posted: 00:43:43 04/03/2017
OOC: Sorry for the absence. Family came down last minute and didn't leave me much time to myself.

While Sybil slept away her worries-- Sayan attempted to do the same alongside Rose. However... the leopard didn't seem to have as much success as the Civet as he twitched and turned in his sleep.

Elsewhere-- Naga was catching a late night snack and processing everything that had happened. He also knew that the residents would have to once again go through a ritual to contain Shadow sooner rather then later. This Haven certainly seemed to keep spirits in some strange strange way...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2295 Posted: 01:07:02 04/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry. Real life is more important smilie

It was alittle past midnight. While most of the Haven residents were sleeping, or at least trying to, half of the keas were with their usual night job, guarding the forest and giving occasional flights around to see if their warbler friends were alright. Many of them focused on the nest containing the little birds, since flying around was useless if one considered how dangerously well the python camouflaged. Thankfully, there has been no cases of more missing warblers ever since Sybil bravely struck that deal with the beast, but neither of them were willing to take any chances, even if they knew fully well there won't be able to stop him if he decided to strike again. Naga has been very noble keeping the deal so far, but considering the enormous and dangerous predator he was, it was uncertain if he was intending to keep his promise further. All they could hope for was for the snake not to be as evil as Shadow, or as it's reputation invoked.
---
#2296 Posted: 02:44:28 04/03/2017
Rose woke up seeing Sayan was twiching and rolling in his sleep. She decided to comfort him and rested his head on him.

Trico was still hiding well.
---
SC
#2297 Posted: 04:13:45 04/03/2017
Guardian says "Trico tricked me sis so I still have one more to find."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2298 Posted: 04:37:35 04/03/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright then, time for a little time skip.

"Ugh. Typical of Trico to use his little tricks." Sybil exclaimed, knowing him for just one night and already familiarized with a few of his acts. She waited for Guardian to find him, which took quite a very long time. Trico really did his best this time.

Time in the dreamworld seemed to pass faster than in the real world. It was near morning, but Sybil was still nowhere near to wake up. She was sleeping on Crocux's snout, which was more comfortable than the hard skin of his head and back. The rest of the Haven residents still didn't know about Yodel's predicament. As for the warbler, he was still alive, but Whirlpool had to be up all night to make sure he didn't stop breathing. The poor wombat was terribly sleep deprived, and it would've been worse if he didn't have the always reliable Sunflame helping him out.
---
#2299 Posted: 15:23:28 04/03/2017
"Come now Guardian can't you find me?" Trico said.
---
SC
#2300 Posted: 16:31:59 04/03/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil just remained as an spectator, since the game has indeed become a challenge among Guardian and Trico alone. She felt quite cheated when Guardian found her, since he probably saw her move from her hiding spot, some thing that wouldn't have happened if she knew he was still it. Perhaps it was better a game of tag.butas she continued to see Guardian struggling to find the slippery Trico, she saw her paw was fadin away, and indication that she may wake up soon, so etching she wasn't looking forward to. Crocux was sleeping below her and she was still too angry at him to even look at him...
---
First | Previous | Page 46 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me