Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50
The Haven Legends: Prosperity [CLOSED]
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2051 Posted: 17:31:25 13/02/2017
Crocux arrived and saw the yellowtail. he stared at it hungrily giving Yodel his undivided attention.

ooc: for the next rp i'm going to introduce a new character. this character will be the last thing anyone will ever expect. have fun trying to guess it.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#2052 Posted: 21:34:46 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oooh, that sounds interesting. Well as long as you follow the rules, I'll be happy to have a brand new character. I'm quite sure I'll be quite busy with this new artwork smilie

Yodel saw the crocodile behind him, and in less than a second flew to a nearby branch to be out of his reach. He didn't want to risk Crocux disobeying Sybil's orders of not hurting him.
"Look belly dragger! That fish, that... whatever they are called. A peace offering." Yodel said bluntly, still calling Crocux by that insulting name despite Jack's warning. Even though he was still a rude jerk, he wanted to at least try have a more civilized relationship with Crocux. Since the culprit of the warbler's disappearances was found, Yodel had no more leverage against the crocodile, so he wanted to make peace with him... at least until he can find another reason to make Crocux look like an enemy...

Quote: Shadow-Cipher
Harland stood upon the beach, nearing the water. He began to catch his breath as he glanced out into the depths of the ocean, wondering if he had been late or on time.

The orcas were still roaming, inspecting the beach. The now teenage Dagger was anxious to try the hunt all by himself, but like his mother said, Harland was a little too big for the first time. He instead waited for Jet to be done with Sybil, if he didn't take all afternoon that is. One way or another, at least his mother was helping him. In the meantime, Cairo took notice of Harland, and knew that was one of the new Haven residents. It didn't seem natural for that new guest to pace around the shore like that, so he assumed the donkey knew about the game. He seemed like a fun new challenge, so using the stealth his species was so well known for, he carefully approached the shore, getting ready for the perfect moment to attack...
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8581
#2053 Posted: 22:15:36 13/02/2017
"Are we tired already? Come on miss Sybil give me a challenge." Jet said.
---
SC
#2054 Posted: 22:23:55 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Jet almost sounded like he was complaining, so Sybil got determined to give him the challenge he demanded.
"So you want a challenge!? Fine then! I'll give you one!" Sybil said with finery determination, using Jet's moment of talk to slip out of his mouth. Finally out, Sybil started to swim away from him, but knowing that she could never beat an orca in it's natural habitat, she tried to swim below Jet every time he gained on her. She wanted to avoid him for as long as she could...
---
#2055 Posted: 22:32:08 13/02/2017
"That's how I like it!" Jet then swam up to her with his mouth open trying to catch her. He missed a few times but eventually caught Sybil again. "Slippery one are we?"
---
SC
#2056 Posted: 22:35:29 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"You're really determined when it comes to prey, don't you?" Sybil asked sarcastically, trying to slip off again, but Jet was grasping her very tightly with his jaws.
---
#2057 Posted: 22:52:39 13/02/2017
"Oh trying to escap again? Not this time miss Sybil." Jet said.

Soon Rose was done with her fish. "Ahhh. That hit the spot. Ready to go to the beach?"
---
SC
#2058 Posted: 22:58:45 13/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil splashed hopelessly as Jet held on tightly. No doubt he wasn't willing to let her escape again. This was the first time in a long time where the orcas finally got to play their game, and they weren't going to let the chance last by. Jet seemed like no exception.

As Rose and Sayan prepared to leave towards the same torture, Peepers was watching the pair from a hidden spot. He missed so badly being their neighbor, but knew it was for the best. Deal or not, nobody trusted that python, so they were going to wait...
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8550
#2059 Posted: 00:16:25 14/02/2017
Sayan devoured his fish as well-- actually quite enjoying it. "Ahh... yes. I'm ready and we need to do that more often.," he commented knowing just where to find the fish now. At least they would have energy, but hopefully their full stomachs wouldn't impend them more then help them...
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#2060 Posted: 00:23:29 14/02/2017
"Let's head to the beach!" Rose said as she started off towards the beach.
---
SC
#2061 Posted: 00:31:49 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
After Peepers watched the pair for a while, he silently flew away to his temporary home, not wanting to be alone for a long period of time. Even for someone as calm and collected as that middle aged warbler was paranoid with the idea of the python breaking his promise. Something he kept to himself was that if this snake turned out to be as evil and power hungry as Shadow himself, they would all be doomed. You can't confront someone who doesn't even showed itself, and the python has proven to be practically invisible when it wanted to.

But back at sea, as Sybil continued to be mercilessly thrashed and tossed around again and again, the orcas waited greedily for any Haven resident to show up. But in the meantime, since there was nobody but Harland, whom was being targeted by Cairo already, they watched the spectacle. With miraculous speed and precision, and since it was Harland's first time, Cairo beached himself and closed his mighty jaws around the two front hooves of the donkey, dragging him forcefully into the water.
"Good morning. I don't believe we've met... but we will." Cairo said playfully as he retreated from the beach, grasping Harland tightly and determined to show him what this special game was all about...
---
#2062 Posted: 04:48:52 14/02/2017
Quote: Felines
OOC: Oooh, that sounds interesting. Well as long as you follow the rules, I'll be happy to have a brand new character. I'm quite sure I'll be quite busy with this new artwork smilie

Yodel saw the crocodile behind him, and in less than a second flew to a nearby branch to be out of his reach. He didn't want to risk Crocux disobeying Sybil's orders of not hurting him.
"Look belly dragger! That fish, that... whatever they are called. A peace offering." Yodel said bluntly, still calling Crocux by that insulting name despite Jack's warning. Even though he was still a rude jerk, he wanted to at least try have a more civilized relationship with Crocux. Since the culprit of the warbler's disappearances was found, Yodel had no more leverage against the crocodile, so he wanted to make peace with him... at least until he can find another reason to make Crocux look like an enemy...

Crocux frowned losing all intrest in the fish "what did u call me?" sounding clearly angry.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
#2063 Posted: 04:52:33 14/02/2017
Jet shook his head around shaking Sybil. He was having fun with her.
---
SC
#2064 Posted: 05:14:14 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil struggled this time, trying to get away, but Jet's grasp was incredibly strong this time. She wasn't getting away until he said so. An hour had passed already and Jet was involuntarily intensifying the play. All Sybil could do was simply stay put as she continued to be shaken up like a ragdoll. In the brief pauses he made, she could see the spark in Jet's eye that indicated when an orca was having full fun. She was glad he was happy, but she had no doubt she was going to end up exhausted after that ordeal, she just hoped she could tolerate it so that she would be ready to visit the python...

Quote: ShadeTheDragon
Quote: Felines

Crocux frowned losing all intrest in the fish "what did u call me?" sounding clearly angry.

"You heard me the first time! Now are you going to take my peace offering or not!?" Yodel said irritated, not repeating the insult but not backing up either. Despite trying to be nice to Crocux, he just couldn't. Yodel was about twenty meters up from the crocodile on a relatively small branch, a distance he believed was safe enough. He was surprised however, that Crocux was ignoring the fish after he has heard how much the croc loved that particular species. His pride was bigger than his appetite it seemed...
---
#2065 Posted: 05:27:01 14/02/2017
"You getting tired yet miss Sybil?"
---
SC
#2066 Posted: 05:34:22 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Nope... not yet." Sybil replied, her head spinning, but managing to slip away yet again, though since she was so dizzy, she could easily get captured again. She wasn't really tired yet, just dizzy, but her muscles were starting to hurt with all that struggling. She didn't say anything though, since she would hate to spoil Jet's fun, so she simply let him continue thrashing and shaking her to his heart's delight, knowing she would have to get use to all that again eventually.
---
#2067 Posted: 10:22:30 14/02/2017
Quote: Spyroconvexity
"Let's head to the beach!" Rose said as she started off towards the beach.

Sayan nodded and ran off beside Rose. The orca games awaited...
---
#2068 Posted: 11:20:21 14/02/2017
Soon Rose and Sayan arrived at the beach. "Let the games begin!" Rose yelled out.

"Then you're in for a surprise." Jet said as he sunk below the warter.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:21:44 14/02/2017 by Spyroconvexity
#2069 Posted: 14:41:56 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Sybil regretted having said what she said, feeling how Jet was swimming downwards, clearly into deeper waters. It was hard to tell what the orca leader was planning, but she knew she was about to find out...

Further from there, the rest of the pod were waiting for more Haven residents. Both leader and former leader already had their prey, and they didn't want to be left behind. As they waited, anyone could see the several dorsal fins rising from the water, water coming out of the blowholes of the huge marine animals, as they looked with eager eyes at the shore for their victims...
---
#2070 Posted: 17:49:10 14/02/2017
Crocux slammed the tree shaking it hard enough to cause Yodel to fall before realizing what happened. when Yodel fell Crocux snatched him up in his jaws and refused to let Yodel out. Crocux muttered "sorry aunty but he's pushed me to far. no one will miss him."
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2071 Posted: 18:00:20 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
It took Yodel about two seconds to realize what just happened. Despite being dark, he could see the teeth, and knew exactly where he was.
"What!? No no no! What are you doing!? Crocux! What are you doing!? No please! Don't do this! Let me out! Please! Please no!" Yodel yelled hysterically, calling him by his name for the first time, driven in tears as he flapped around the huge crocodile's maw. He knew he had asked for it, but he never imagined Crocux could slam a tree that hard. Yodel was extremely terrified now, like he has never been in his entire life. With the rest of the warblers living near the kea tree, which was far from Crocux's cave, and since the rest of the Haven residents had gone to the beach for the game, no one could really save him this time...
---
#2072 Posted: 19:20:14 14/02/2017
Crocux was silent. he knew it was the wrong thing to do but Yodel's antics weren't ending anytime soon. Crocux considered his options.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:49:47 15/02/2017 by ShadeTheDragon
#2073 Posted: 19:38:03 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
As Yodel hiysterically flapped around his wings to try to make Crocux release him, he realized how the crocodile was taking his time, probably to torture him, but he hoped deep inside that Crocux was just trying to give him a scare.
"Please! Open up! Help! You, chimp! Help!" Yodel yelled, still crying, showing that despite his habit of insulting those much bigger than him, he was really a coward when vulnerable. And to think Jack did warned him. But as Yodel yelled for help, nobody but the chimpanzee was around to hear him. Everyone else was miles away...
---
Shadow-Cipher Yellow Sparx Gems: 1229
#2074 Posted: 20:00:33 14/02/2017
Harland did not immediately notice he was being approached. At first glance, the approaching orca went unnoticed. Then he paused, staring strongly into the depths of the water, swearing that for a fleeting moment, he saw something moving towards him. His muscles tensed up sharply, but he failed to react quickly enough to Cairo grabbing on to him. Harland was startled as he was pulled away by the orca, but was inwardly excited to see he was already getting to be a part of the game.

With a small chuckle as he was pulled away, Harland said, "Nice to meet you. Harland's the name." He said nothing more, knowing Cairo was not here for casual banter.
---
An eNeMeE approaches, dark as night, cold as space, and with a heart filled with evil. His displeasure for my joke at his expense is immeasurable.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:29 16/02/2017 by Shadow-Cipher
#2075 Posted: 21:09:31 14/02/2017
Jet then grabbed Sybil from below and through her up into the air.

Rose started to pace around the beach watching the warter for the big orcas. She was a little nervous for it was a long while.
---
SC
#2076 Posted: 21:21:24 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey Shadow-Cipher. Harland was already captured. Look at post #2061

Sybil liked when she was thrown up the air. It almost made her feel like she was flying, not to mention that she had a great view from up there, even if it lasted for only just a few seconds. She knew she had to fall down, to the waiting Jet below...

The pod divided their prey from the distance, and were so happy that they were going to catch someone at last. To make sure nobody got left behind, they were going to take turns playing. But then, they had a plan. There were about five orcas, whose dorsal fins were closely approaching Sayan and Rose, ready to attack. It was goin to be quite a brutal capture for the pair...
---
#2077 Posted: 22:21:11 14/02/2017
"Sayan get ready here they come!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2078 Posted: 22:27:06 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
The orca's dorsal fin disappeared into the water, making it near impossible to tell if they were still tackling. A few minutes passed, and then four dorsal fins appeared just mere feet away from the pair. But as they seemed to be crashing to each other, they suddenly separated, giving space to the biggest one of them all. It was Gustave, the humongous orca who was the main strategist of the pod and one of the biggest and strongest. Only Cairo was superior in those latter traits. He tackled the pair at several miles an hour with open jaws, though it was hard to tell whom of the two big cats he was targeting...
---
#2079 Posted: 22:46:15 14/02/2017
Rose quickly avoided Gustave. She was actually harder to catch this time.
---
SC
#2080 Posted: 22:54:14 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
It was a nice move from Rose, since it was her whom Gustave was targeting. He tried to catch Sayan next since he has already beached himself, but he had pushed him aside with his body and was now out of reach.
"Nice going. But this won't last long. Miss Sybil has already been captured, and you're next." Gustave said with a toothy smile as he retreated, taunting being part of the orca game as well. Beaching themselves and catching the Haven residents was the real challenge, but it was after the capture the part that was actually fun for them.
---
#2081 Posted: 23:06:47 14/02/2017
"I'm not as easy to catch as I once was." Rose said.
---
SC
#2082 Posted: 23:46:42 14/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Gustave didn't listen, since he has already retreated further. He waited several minutes, almost nothing had happened. The tide had rise, and finally, when it looked like he had given up, he went for round two, beaching himself much further still as he we in to catch Rose again...
---
#2083 Posted: 00:01:19 15/02/2017
Roses reflexes were too quick for him. She quickly jumped out of the way yet again. "Better luck next time my big friend."
---
SC
#2084 Posted: 00:16:19 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Gustave retreated, quite surprised with Rose. She was his main target, and he was failing miserably due to believing Rose was out of practice. He wasn't going to make the same mistake though, so he took a different approach...

From a distance, even though she looked like a dot, Sybil was seen being tossed and turned by the very playful Jet from where Sayan and Rose were standing. Even though it was only the beginning for the pair, but for Sybil, it was being an eternity...
---
#2085 Posted: 00:23:01 15/02/2017
"Yah havin fun Sybil?" Jet said.

Rose was still ready for another attack. She was scanning the warter.
---
SC
#2086 Posted: 00:53:51 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
"Maybe you are. Me? I'll just continue to get mangled here. Must be pretty cool to be the top predator of the ocean." Sybil commented with a shaky voice, as Jet continued to playfully shake her and toss her nonstop. She tried in all that rough treatment to have a little conversation with him to have him mellow down, even if it was just a little. She knew it was going to be hard though, since once an orca started playing, it was hard for them to stop...

Gustave completely disappeared from view, while the other pod members continued to pace around. Several minutes passed... and still nothing...
---
#2087 Posted: 01:09:01 15/02/2017
"The waiting game again? I'm ready for yah!" Rose challenged.
---
SC
#2088 Posted: 02:21:12 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Half an hour had passed, and still nothing. Sybil continued to be tortured mercilessly by the playful Jet, while Gustave was nowhere to be found. Two more minutes of nothing, but just when things had started to mellow down, Gustave appeared from out of nowhere, not in front of Rose, but from the side, and managed to catch Rose by the waist.
"Third time's the charm I always say." Gustave said with a smile, as he proceeded to drag Rose into the water, grasping extremely hard with his jaws. Escape was really impossible...
---
#2089 Posted: 02:53:40 15/02/2017
"Oww! Easy with the grip big guy!" Rose said a little in pain.
---
SC
#2090 Posted: 03:13:51 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Gustave lighten up his grip, but not enough for her to slip away.
"My apologies Miss Rose. It takes too long for this old orca to realize when he's using all his strength." Gustave excused, having been so motivated to catch Rose after she escaped twice that he overdid it a little. He was slightly older than Cairo, but was just as strong.
"Anyway, time for me to have a little fun. Make sure you get ready." Gustave warned, promising himself to try to go easier on Rose this time.
---
#2091 Posted: 04:10:25 15/02/2017
"I've been ready!" Rose said.
---
SC
#2092 Posted: 08:52:54 15/02/2017
As Rose soon got captured, Sayan knew he had to keep his guard up and that he would be the next target. He kept his eyes on the water, prepared to dodge and and at the least give the orcas a hard time. It may have been awhile, but he always tried to stay quick on his feet...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:53:05 15/02/2017 by redwes
#2093 Posted: 13:11:12 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Many orca dorsal fins could be seen in the water, no doubt targeting Sayan. Gustave started his own session with Rose, thrashing her and shaking her the same way Jet was doing with the now tired and messy Sybil. About five minutes passed, and there was no dorsal fin heading into Sayan... until mere seconds later. The orca hunting him was relatively small, so Sayan couldn't see the tackling until moments later, giving him little time to react...
---
#2094 Posted: 21:57:31 15/02/2017
"Wah!" Rose was thrown around and getting caught again and again. She then had a moment to get away. "You're strong but you can't keep hold of your prey?" Rose said teasing.
---
SC
#2095 Posted: 22:18:07 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Gustave let Rose swim away for a little while to make sure she got tired enough. They were miles away from the Haven and Hunted island , actually quite close to where Jet was with Sybil. After letting Rose get away for a while, Gustave swam after her, catching her effortlessly from below and pulling her under. After gasping her for a little while, Gustave started to shake her hardly, splashing her and tossing her many times. Even a mighty Siberian tiger could be seen as nothing in the jaws of an even mightier orca.

Just a few yards away, Jet continued to play endlessly with Sybil, almost looking like a young orca toying with it's prey for the fist time. Sybil was messy, wet and tired after having given Jet a challenge for a while. She even climbed his back once to get out of his reach, but eventually, she fell and the game continued. She had stopped struggling, and calmly remained still so that Jet could continue shaking and practically chewing her for as long as it took. It was still morning, and Jet didn't have any signs of fatigue, so this rough and brutal session was barely over...
---
#2096 Posted: 22:24:09 15/02/2017
"Do you need a rest miss Sybil?" Jet said.
---
SC
#2097 Posted: 22:36:42 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
For a moment, Sybil almost said yes, but since it has been almost a month since the last game, Sybil didn't thought it was right to take a break.
"It's alright Jet. I know how you and your pod missed this activity. You can continue for as long as you like if you please." Sybil commented, demonstrating how noble she was when it came to her marine friend's entertainment. They did travel around the world risking their lives to bring new guests to the Haven, so them being used as chew toys was the least the could do for the big black and white dolphins.
---
#2098 Posted: 22:45:52 15/02/2017
"As you wish." He then throw her up yet again.
---
SC
#2099 Posted: 22:53:09 15/02/2017
Jack simply said "hey I tried to warn you Yodel but u didn't listen. if he kills u its ur fault and urs alone." Crocux says "I'll let you go IF u promise to start being nicer and never insult me or my family ever again. that seem fair to u?"
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
#2100 Posted: 22:59:30 15/02/2017 | Topic Creator
Yodel, even with his life on the line, continued to be as rude as he ever was.
"That was an insult to you!? I just told the truth! Is this is the way you show gratitude!? Do you have any idea how much I slaved to get that stupid fish for you!?" Yodel yelled on top of his lungs, still flapping around to make Crocux release him. It was almost as if no matter how much he tried, he just couldn't stop being rude and insulting to those he hated...

Quote: Spyroconvexity
"As you wish." He then throw her up yet again.

Sybil braced herself as she got thrown, this time, being too tired to enjoy the view from above. She simply fell and waited for Jet to catch her in his mouth again, probably to toss her again or shaking her intensely...
---
First | Previous | Page 42 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me